The Massage

Story Info
Unexpected turn of events.
1k words
4.54
21k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A local massage school posted an ad looking for volunteers, students needed to complete a certain number of hours in order to be certified. Massages would be free. I signed up.

A few days later a woman contacted me, Sally, told me she was a student. Asked what day, time would be good. This would only require 90 minutes she informed and we exchanged pictures via text. Also she asked if I would like a regular deep tissue or sensual massage. Ok, well that was a new option for me but I picked sensual basically out of curiosity.

The morning of Sally contacted me to confirm, reminded me that a hot shower 1 hour before would be good for my muscles and help open my pores. She arrived, very punctual and professional. A small beautiful cheerful girl with brunette hair in a smooth twist. Sally reminds of a gymnast, I wonder how that small girl is going to massage me, a good foot taller than her.

Sets up her table, the head rest, towel and draping. Goes to the restroom to change. When she returns I removed my clothes and she drapes me, then puts on typical spa music coming from a portable Bluetooth.

For the first half of the massage nothing is unordinary. She removes the drape as she massages me in that area. I nearly fall asleep because I am so relaxed. Sally asks me gently to turn over. Not being modest and knowing this is "sensual" I turn over not trying to conceal that I am naked.

She begins on my arms and shoulders. Her hands feel like waves moving sand that is my muscle. It's so relaxing that at first I don't really notice that her hands are lightly massaging my breasts. Simple, gentle circles with my nipples held between her forefinger and thumb. I'm trying to resist the climax I feel building. Its like she was working with bread dough, and it was incredibly erotic. My body reacts to her touch, my flesh tightens and nipples turn into hard rubber buttons. Se brushes her thumbs over my sensitive hard nipples.

But like the waves of an ocean, the tide moves. He hands work down my legs. My climax recedes. Again she's kneading my legs just above the knee. As she standing not far from my head, I can smell her wetness. The fragrance of her wet pussy drifts to me. Through my lazy, drowsy eyes I saw her nipples poking through the fabric of her polo.

Sally's hands move continuously. She was working the inner thigh now and with each movement her fingers are closer and closer to the outside lips of my bare pussy. Almost as a reflex my hand went to the back of her thigh, my hand cupping her closer butt cheek. My hand was under her white uniform shorts; I could feel that she had no panties on. He fingers went closer and my hand gripped her more, my fingers now easing slowly into her tender crack.

Her fingers now circled very shallowly into my damp, wet cavern. I slightly parted my legs, wanting more yet trying to remain silent. On the next pass her hand went between my lips in a smooth motion and lightly brushed my clit. I gasped, wasn't sure that really happened until it did again, and then again. Now my fingers were at the entrance of her warm puckered hole. She was now massaging my clit, my legs butterflied open on their own as my pussy now gushed its warm liquid onto the fabric covering her table. My forefinger sinking into her ass, a small quiet moan comes from the student. My finger is clenched by a warm soft canal and it causes me to gush even more.

Her hand applied more pressure and I was frozen in the midst of a strong orgasm. She held her hand on my clit as she moved to my feet, my hand falling from its happy post and in one tug she pulled my body to the edge of her table. She spread my legs, pushed all four fingers into my pussy, flaying it open and dove her face hungrily onto my clit.

Her tongue was a talented as her hands. While her fingers pumped me and stroked the magic zone inside me, she gave long slow licks to my clit. She held my pussy open with one hand and happy licked and sucked until I squirted an arc on her face as I came with such ferocious energy that I could only lie on her table completely depleted.

Her fingers slowed while my orgasm receded. Once done she pulled her wet hand out, dried it and returned to massaging my legs before quietly telling me that our time was done.

I slid off the table, leading this tiny magician into my bedroom when I removed her shorts and laid her down on my soft bed. I gently parted her legs to reveal her pretty, shaved and hairless slit. Obviously already damp in its anticipation. Slowly I opened her pink smooth cave and put my lips to her dark pink wet little nub of a clit.

I was slow, gave her time like she did me, time for her orgasm to draw together and gather strength. I used two fingers to lightly pump, kept them curled inside her. Her hands threaded into my scalp. Her moans were music to me, narrating her pleasure.

My free hand was splayed her slight belly, adding a bit of pressure to increase the pleasure between her legs. My tongue dove deep into her warm hole and on the fourth excursion of my tongue she convulsed, her orgasm flowing into my mouth. Slowly pulling my fingers out and stroking her thighs lightly as I sat back. She looked like she struggling not to doze so I shushed her, pulled her shirt off so that would could snuggle together and take our time to explore each other's bodies.