All Comments on 'The Master Ch. 02 - The Palace'

by Jessmartin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again, please get a proofreader/editor. This one was a little better than the last chapter, but still the errors take away from the enjoyment of the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Feeling very impatient because I can see this was only uploaded yesterday but please update 😂😅😍

MajesticJMajesticJalmost 3 years ago

To call her even reluctant might be stretching it. At virtually every point where she has a decision to make she caves and goes along with whatever she’s asked to do.

TarcilTarcilalmost 3 years ago

Exciting story! Looking forward to how this saga evolves :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope I quit reading this when it got to the blackmail and rape threats. Sorry but that’s just utter bullshit as well as being completely unrealistic. I know this is a fantasy story but the best fantasies are realistic, it makes them more achievable. For a supposedly high powered attorney the female main character is a moron, who in their right mind takes an unknown drug?

That said my best guess is that it’s a placebo anyway only given as proof of her true slave self or other such crap. I don’t care if this is supposed to be a *reluctance* story this is a fucked up method of trying to introduce someone into the lifestyle.

Definitely not anything I want to read any more of.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Slavery in the USA is illegal in my opinion that should include consensual slavery also no mother fucker has the right to be anyone's master if you can bleed to death you are not any better than anyone else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous