The Master Ch. 02 - The Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Perfect Lady Pryde, you've found Master Caleb's gifts, first you help me put mine on and then I'll help you,' Yaiza tells me getting under the shower leaning her hands on the wall and sticking her ass out.

I don't quite know what prompts me to take the purple plug, but I do and kneel before Yaiza, I take several fingers to her pussy, as I slip another finger into her ass finding it quite tight, I pull my finger out and slowly push the plug inside, making it go in with relative ease, I turn her inside so that the lion is straight and as I look at her ass I discover that what looked like a tattoo to me before is actually a fire mark representing the lion itself. I run my fingers over the mark and feel Yaiza shudder, 'It's Master Caleb's mark, I'm one of the few slaves to wear it, lean against the wall, it's your turn.'

Again I obey without protest and without knowing what is happening to me, I have not even dared to say that my ass is a virgin, once leaning against the wall Yaiza forces me to spread my legs even wider. I notice how a finger slowly makes its way into my ass and I hear Yaiza giggle, 'A virgin ass, it's been a while since we had any in the Palace, relax Lady Pryde, I'll be gentle,' as soon as Yaiza has finished speaking I notice how a liquid flows down my ass and a smell of strawberries floods my senses. Yaiza's finger quickly transforms into two, turning in my ass and slowly opening it, when I think a third finger is going to be added I feel the cold of the plug trying to enter, I endure the pain and Yaiza gives me no rest pushing the plug until it is completely lodged inside me; when Yaiza pulls it a little out of my ass to place it correctly and inserts it again all at once, a new orgasm comes to me.

The next half hour my mind is clouded by the sensations, Yaiza lathers me up and then cleans me, takes me out of the shower and helps me dry off, standing in the middle of the room facing a mirror that I don't know where it came from she rubs oil on my body and helps me get dressed.

Yaiza dresses me with white panties without bra and sandals with straps to the knee, while choosing the dress, the sound of an alarm surprises me and when I look at the clock I discover that it is ten minutes to seven, Yaiza helps me put on a strapless dress that barely reaches the edge of the stockings and has a neckline that reveals the entire top of my breasts.

In a few minutes and before 7:00 p.m. rings in some clock of the mansion, Yaiza takes me to a garden where Caleb and Anna are waiting for me. The image is totally different from the one I saw three hours ago when I arrived at the Palace; Caleb and Anna are sitting under a large awning that protects them from the sun chatting amicably, the tight leather clothes they wore before have been replaced by linen pants and a short-sleeved shirt in the case of Caleb and a short strapless dress for Anna. Only the presence of Yaiza and several other young women, all dressed in the see-through silks gives an idea of what is going on in that house.

As soon as I sit down on one of the armchairs in the garden, I notice how the plug in my ass digs a little deeper and I let out a small scream moving my body to find a comfortable position.

Anna's smile at my scream and her subsequent question, confirm to me that she is the one responsible for the plugs and everything that happened in the room; 'I hope Yaiza has taken care of all your needs Taylor. If she hasn't let me know and we will punish her.'

For a moment I think Anna is joking, but I remember the image of Turquoise tied on the cross and I doubt it, 'It's been perfect, Yaiza has complied perfectly with all the orders she has received, even if some of them have not been mine.'

I don't know if Caleb is aware of what Anna has done, but he ignores our conversation and gets up to pour me a glass of iced tea, 'I'm sure, even if you're holding back, you have a lot of questions; first listen to what I have to say and then you can ask.'

'My name is Caleb ib Ghazi al Kanaan, Prince of the Emirate of Kanaan, integrated into the Federation of the United Arab Emirates, and this is Janna ib Ghazi al Kanaan, Crown Princess. I am sure that like most people you have never heard of Kanaan, we are barely four hundred thousand inhabitants, although one of the largest ports in the Federation is on our land; like the rest of the area we are rich in oil and some kinds of minerals.'

'As will have become apparent to you we were educated in the USA, Stephanie, our mother was from Boston, our father met her at college when they were both 19 and ordered her kidnapped and taken to Kanaan, where he made her his slave, incorporating her into his harem of 37 concubines, when I was born two years later he freed her making her his wife; when my father died shortly after I turned 18, I inherited the throne; although it is my mother who rules there while we run the business from here.'

When Caleb finishes explaining himself, I am speechless, he has just told me as such that less than 30 years ago his father kidnapped a young American girl to enslave and rape her.

Caleb notices my unease and continues speaking, 'Slavery is a normal thing in Kanaan, as it is in the rest of the Emirates, legally I own my mother Stephanie, my sister Janna, and the remaining concubines my father had; though they are no longer held in the harem and live comfortably in Kanaan or in one of the properties I own around the world. Any woman born in Kanaan is subject to the laws of the land and may be enslaved, and any foreigner visiting the country as well: 'Caleb stops speaking and signals to the young women waiting in the garden, who quickly approach and kneel beside him.

Caleb stands up and passes in front of the girls observing them, he touches the shoulder of two of them who stand up and drop the silks staying naked, I observe their bodies toned by the exercise and tanned by the sun, both have big tits and wear the same piercings as Yaiza in the nipples and clitoris, although when they turn around I don't see any marks on their bodies.

'These are Anette from Norway and Corinne from Italy, they are 24 and 22 years old, they were arrested four years ago for being drunk and sentenced to three years of slavery, when they finished their sentence they decided to stay in my service, they live with all possible luxuries, they can move relatively freely and enjoy all the sex they want.'

My body gets hot from the sight of the young girls and the plug in my ass, and I want to escape to masturbate, but I also want to keep hearing Caleb.

Caleb touches the shoulder of two other girls who repeat the process of Anette and Corinne, when they are naked it is evident the arab origin of both, they are thinner and slimmer than the two previous girls, and their smaller tits are more pleasing to my eyes; 'These are Amira and Rania, from Kanaan, given by their families to serve me, they are now 20 years old, when they turn 21 they will marry some young man from the country, everyone wants to marry a young woman who has been educated in the Harem and has served the Prince.'

If Caleb notices how my excitement increases he doesn't show it, he touches the shoulder of the next young woman and continues talking while she stands naked before me; 'This is Noelia and she is 19 years old, I met her in a disco last summer in Mallorca while dancing in a cage and I liked her, that same night when she finished her shift in the disco my men kidnapped her and since then she continues dancing in a cage; but for a smaller and exclusive group of people. No one has fucked her in this time, although she is an expert in giving blowjobs and eating pussy. I have been offered five million dollars for her, but I have never sold any of my slaves, the day I get tired of her I will release her with a good amount of money in her current account.'

I look at Noelia and it's obvious what Caleb has seen in her, beautiful blue eyes, in a round face framed by long jet hair, her tits with nipples stretched by the bells attached to them by a chain, look round and desirable, and going down her body to her pussy and finding it adorned by a gold chain and several bells makes me wonder how Caleb has been able to resist burying his cock in that tight hole when I'm eager to play with my tongue and make her scream with pleasure.

I try to get those thoughts out of my head; although knowing that the next young woman kneeling is Yaiza doesn't help me with that, to my surprise Caleb doesn't touch her shoulder, he places his hand on her head and ruffles her curly black hair, 'This young beauty here I think you know her quite well, she is one of the nine daughters my father had with his concubines, and the only one who lives with us, when she is not at university she likes to wander around the mansion and behave as if she were a slave; 'though evidently no one here who doesn't want her touches her,' Caleb pauses seeing Yaiza's mischievous look, 'And you must have really liked her, usually her lovers are tied up with their bodies covered in whip marks and sweat from orgasms

I get up and go to the table to pour myself another tea to avoid them seeing my embarrassed face, Caleb knows everything I've done this afternoon, and with his sister!

I drink the glass of tea in slow gulps until I feel my embarrassment disappear, when I turn around, all the slaves have dressed and moved back to where they were, only Yaiza is left playing and smiling with Caleb, I avoid their gazes and look for Anna without finding her, 'She has gone to get dressed for dinner,' Caleb tells me, 'We should do the same, if you don't mind Yaiza will continue to wait on you.'

Without giving me time to answer, Yaiza grabs my hand and pulls me towards the house, 'Come on Taylor if we hurry we can play for a while before dinner.'

As soon as we get to my room Yaiza removes my dress and pushes me onto the bed then lying down between my legs, I know well what she is going to find, but that only increases my arousal, 'You are completely wet Taylor,' Yaiza tells me smiling as she pulls my panties down, 'I think you are not going to last me long.'

Yaiza's statement proves true in a couple of minutes, as soon as she starts playing with her tongue in my pussy and without warning she removes the plug from my ass I cum on her face, 'You have ten minutes to bring me to orgasm, if not I will punish you, then it will be your turn again,' Yaiza tells me smiling.

I apply my tongue to Yaiza's pussy, finding it also quite wet, despite my hard work I barely get a single moan out of her; when the first five minutes pass Yaiza starts to press me, 'If you don't do better you will have to choose your punishment, you can choose between some clamps on your nipples that everyone will see or an anal plug twice the size you have had, I assure you that dinner will be very long, although I sincerely prefer some Chinese balls vibrating in your pussy'.

Luckily for me Yaiza's stamina starts to wear off and just seconds before time she bursts into an orgasm staining my whole face with her juices.

'You are one lucky slut Taylor, luckily tomorrow when Caleb decides to enslave you I can play with you without any limits, now let's go to the shower and I'll give you your orgasm,' Yaiza tells me grabbing my hand.

Not one but three orgasms I have in the shower thanks to Yaiza's fingers and tongue, again like in the early afternoon pleasure clouds my mind and I become a doll in Yaiza's hands.

After smearing my body once more with the strawberry oil, she dresses me with black silk stockings up to my thighs, black silk panties without bra and 10 cm heels, she stops for a few moments for me to look at myself in the mirror and I can say that I find myself surprisingly beautiful, I have never seen myself so desirable in my life and I imagine myself undressing for Caleb, before putting on my dress Yaiza pulls down my panties and looking down I see how she inserts two metallic balls joined by a golden string, Yaiza helps me to turn around in front of the mirror and I see that the back of the dress is completely open, leaving my back uncovered up to the beginning of my ass.

As I admire my figure in the mirror Yaiza finishes dressing and stands next to me making an opposite pair, my pale, untanned skin covered in black and her olive, tanned skin covered in white.

I accompany Yaiza through the Palace to a dining room with a large table in the center, as soon as I enter I see a group of people chatting amicably, when I approach and recognize them my body tenses at Yaiza's amused smile, 'Relax Taylor, tonight you can be at ease.'

Yaiza's words strike in my mind; the guests are Master Summers, Master Danvers and Master Anderson with their slaves Opal, Sapphire and Emerald and I can't help but wonder if they already know what Caleb has in store for me, or is it a surprise for them as well.

I can't help noticing that just like the night before, the three Masters and Caleb are wearing elegant suits, while Anna is wearing the same model as Yaiza and me; but in a bright red color, the three slaves instead only wear a net suit over their bodies and are kneeling at the feet of their Masters.

The three masters approach me to greet me and Master Anderson who is the last to do so seems to pause longer than necessary observing my body, 'It is a pleasure to see you again Lady Pryde, Master Caleb has told us that you are looking into joining our select group and that tonight there is no need to keep your manners.'

When we go to sit at the table I only notice seven chairs and soon it becomes evident to me why, the three Masters sit with their slaves kneeling at their feet, this time I sit between Anna and Yaiza with Caleb in front of me, once seated I see how four of the slaves that were in the garden approach the table and kneel next to us; Noelia kneels next to Caleb, Anette next to Anna, Amira next to Yaiza and Rania next to me.

Dinner starts quietly, Anna has stopped behaving like the arrogant witch she is, and Yaiza, who I discover is studying Law at the university, keeps asking me about my work. Suddenly while talking to Yaiza I notice how the balls inside me vibrate, I look at Yaiza and Anna and see them eating quietly, I turn my gaze to Caleb and see him playing with a remote; 'Damn you Yaiza!'

I don't look at Yaiza, but I imagine that rogue smile on her lips, I keep looking at Caleb not knowing what he intends, he points to the slave at his feet to then take some food and give it to her, then I understand it all, Rania, the slave at my feet depends on me to feed her. I take a piece of meat and offer it to Rania who opens her mouth and chews it softly, 'Thank you Lady Pryde for feeding this slave.' Rania's words almost bring me to orgasm, if this is the feeling of controlling a person I want to feel it every time.

I continue to eat and feed Rania oblivious to everything going on around me, the next time I give her a piece of meat, I offer her my fingers to clean them, soon I am playing with her nipple piercings making her moan with pleasure; I look at Caleb who shakes his head in approval. When we finish dinner and wait for desserts all the slaves change position and get under the table between the legs of their Masters and Mistresses, I look at Rania who is waiting for my signal, 'Go ahead, do it.'

Even though I have Rania between my legs licking my pussy and playing with the balls inside me, I can't take my eyes off Caleb and Noelia's head bobbing up and down on his cock, jealousy fills me, but the orgasm produced by Rania's tongue makes me moan with pleasure, making all the diners look at me and smile.

I know that I am being manipulated by Caleb, Anna and Yaiza since I arrived at the Palace, I do not know very well with what intentions, but it is clear to me that I have no control of my actions at the moment.

When the desserts arrive the inhibitions at the table disappear completely, transforming the dinner into a real orgy; Master Summers has Opal lying on the table fucking her while he covers her tits with cake and then cleans it with his tongue. Esmeralda is bent over the table with her face buried between Anna's legs while Master Danvers fucks her ass, Yaiza exchanges sweet kisses with Anette and Amira who masturbate each other.

Without intending to I am ignoring Rania, I can't stop looking in front of me, there Caleb and Master Anderson have exchanged their slaves, Master Anderson after having covered his cock in liquid chocolate, is having Noelia clean it for him. Caleb is not playing in any way, he has Sapphire without her mask grabbed by her head so she can't stop sucking his cock; but he keeps his gaze fixed on me.

I get up from the chair and head towards Caleb and Sapphire, despite being unmasked, I can't recognize her with Caleb's cock buried in her mouth; when I reach Caleb I grab his head from behind and give him a kiss, this time unlike in the library I'm the one forcing my tongue into his mouth, though he immediately joins in the kiss. The kiss goes on for a minute, and I don't notice how Caleb brings his free hand to my shoulders and releases the clasps holding my dress.

As I kiss Caleb the dress stays in place; but as soon as I pull away it falls down my body to the floor leaving my breasts for all to see; to my surprise I feel no embarrassment and when I look around I find that everyone is too busy at the moment. I turn back to Caleb, who letting go of Sapphire's head raises his hand to stop me, 'Ask me Taylor, ask me to accept you as a slave and you can take Sapphire's place.'

I feel frustrated by Caleb's words and react in a way unexpected by everyone, even me, I kneel at Master Anderson's feet who after having covered his cock again this time with white cream, is waiting for Noelia, and I take his place taking Master's cock as far as I am able. It's been years since I sucked a cock, the last time was in college and I never liked it too much; but tonight by the moans and Master Anderson's reaction I must be behaving like the best of cock suckers.

I continue sucking Master Anderson's cock with my eyes closed, unaware that everyone else has stopped and is watching me, only when Master Anderson cums in my mouth and I am unable to swallow all of his cum, letting it fall on my chest and tits do I open my eyes and realize what has happened.

Completely ashamed I get up and pick up my dress from the floor and run upstairs to my room and fall on the bed in tears.

Minutes later Yaiza enters and sits next to me wiping my tears with her fingers; 'Leave me and go away, I don't know what you are doing to me, but you are driving me crazy.'

Yaiza gets up to grab the remote from the ledge and when she presses it the wall opens revealing a medieval looking room with Ruby and Turquoise bound and gagged; 'This afternoon you wanted to play with them, we have all night to do whatever we want with them.'

Walking over to one of the walls of the dungeon she picks up two objects and returning back to the room hands them to me; `What do you say Lady Pryde?

I get up from the bed with the two objects Yaiza has given me, a riding crop and a leash with a six inch cock; 'Alright Lady Yaiza, let's play with those bitches.'

To be continued...

12