The Master Gene Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. Amanda didn't think that anything could actually break a connection between her and Derrick, but so little was known about his power at the moment that she couldn't quite discount it either. This fact meant that despite all of her efforts to still look collected and confident, she couldn't help but have the dread she was feeling slowly creep into her face. Sadly she knew this was happening because she could see the look of triumph on Ben's face as he saw how badly he'd rattled her.

And that was when the doorbell rang.

BEN'S POV

For a few moments after the doorbell rang Ben went into complete panic. He had no idea who on earth was behind that door and worse yet, that fat bitch Amanda was sitting right there with her mouth completely ungagged. A simple scream for help was all that would take to bring whoever this was, smashing through his door and he had no explanation for exactly what they would see. However after looking at Amanda for a moment, he saw something in her, conflict.

Of course. She may not be his slave yet, she probably hates him in fact, but it still remained that he was her Master's cousin. If she she screamed out now she'd bring him down yes, but she'd also put a lot of scrutiny on Derrick too and that was something he didn't think she could do, even at the sacrifice of herself and her sister.

Seeing that he took a deep breath and calmed down. All he had to do was just sit here and stay quiet and whoever it was out there would give up and leave him alone.

That was when his phone rang.

Looking down to where he'd left his pants he growled in frustration as he reached down and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He briefly checked the number before declining, only to pause as he saw that the other person on line was Derrick himself.

Did he know what had happened, or perhaps he'd just noticed that his two little slave sluts had disappeared and he was asking him for help to find them. Either way he knew that the only way to be sure was to answer the phone. The decision made, he quickly accepted the call and put the phone to his ear.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Where are you? We need to talk."

"We can talk right now."

"Not over the phone. This needs to be in person."

Fuck. Grandpa must have made his move already. Still, he should have enough time to clean things up before Derrick got here.

"I'm at my place."

"Then why aren't you answering the door,"

Fuck! It hadn't occurred to him that the person at the door was Derrick himself. Now he was stuck. "Sorry, I was just busy and didn't want to get interrupted, but if it's you, I'll let you in," he said, trying to keep his voice calm before hanging up and glancing over at his cop slut to let her know she needed to open the door for him while he quickly got some pants on.

As for the rest of this, he was just going to have to tell Derrick the truth. It was going to be awkward, but he was sure that once he'd explained everything, Derrick would understand. He'd probably let him have the fat bitch here, though he'd probably have to give him his little goth slut to compensate him. That was okay with him though, he was getting bored of her anyway.

He was just grateful that underneath all his social awkwardness, Derrick was cool.

DERRICK'S POV

When the door opened, Derrick took the first step in, Judy and Sarah quickly following behind him. As he entered he looked to the side, expecting to see Ben at the door. What he saw instead proved everything that Karen had said was in fact absolutely true.

Standing at the side of the door, trying to keep herself hidden from the outside world was a young brunette woman. At the moment she had one hand on the door to keep it open, while the other was desperately trying to cover her naked body. Derrick registered this and in a moment of sympathy he looked forward instead in order to help with her embarrassment. As he did this, Judy quickly moved forward to place herself between him and the woman. Derrick knew this wasn't done out of jealousy or aggression, but caution. She wasn't threatening her, but making sure that if anything violent occured the woman would have to go through Judy in order to get to Derrick.

Derrick would have liked to have believed that there was no chance of violence breaking, but having finally taken a good look at his surroundings he could understand why. Right there in the middle of the floor, tied up and naked, was Amanda and Amy.

Amy was lying sideways in a fetal position. She seemed to still be unconscious, but somehow, Derrick could tell she was faking it. Amanda on the other hand was clearly awake. She was sitting on her knees facing Ben, but she'd turned around and was staring at Derrick with a look of utter joy and relief on her face, a look that was only slightly marred by the red mark that showed that Ben had clearly slapped her very hard.

Oddly enough it was the slap that did it for him. Seeing them naked and tied up had been something they'd done numerous times as they had wanted to experiment with some light BDSM. But that slap, right on her face, that was something he couldn't forgive. Ben had needlessly hurt one of HIS girls and he was NOT going to let him get away.

With that thought Derrick felt himself go cold. He was still angry of course, furious even. But rather than scream and try to get into a fight with Ben, one that he wasn't sure he'd win, he found himself looking at everything quite clinically. Ben was going to pay of course, but it would be at a time and place of his choosing. For now, he just needed to make sure he got Amy and Amanda out of this as safely as possible. Once that was done he could sit down with his girls and calmly plot out exactly when and how they were going to make Ben pay.

"You want to explain this to me?" he said in a calm voice that hid the rage inside of him.

"Hey I had nothing to do with this," Ben exclaimed as he waved his hands in front of him. After a brief moment he then pointed over to his side. "It was this bitch over here. She grabbed them without even asking me for permission first."

As Ben said this Sarah moved forward and began to untie Amy and Amanda. Derrick seemed to want to stop her, but refrained, possibly out of a desire to resolve this as peacefully as possible. Derrick for his part merely looked to the side at one of the other naked women in the room, specifically the one Ben was pointing to. He vaguely recognized her as Amber from the shop that Amy got her maid outfit from.

So that was how he'd kidnapped them. He'd enslaved poor Amber and made her his accomplice.

By the looks of her she was scared stiff, just pushing herself into the wall, desperately trying to escape whatever punishment she seemed to think was coming. As he did this he idly noticed that the third woman, a redhead this time, was standing there next to Amber, a simple kitchen table between them. On that table was an open jar with an unknown liquid.

Technically unknown. It didn't take a genius for Derrick to guess just what liquid was in that jar.

"So Amber just did this all on her own then, huh?"

"Who?" Ben asked, clearly confused.

"Are you telling me you don't even know her name?" Derrick asked as he pointed over at Amber.

"Please, you really expect me to remember every little slave slut I've fucked recently."

Derrick personally thought that was the least he could do, but decided not to say it out loud, as it might make it harder for him right now.

Waving his hand to indicate that he was changing subjects Derrick said, "Anyways, there's a reason I came down here. I need to talk to you about Grandpa."

"He all I know was that Gramps said he was going to get himself a new slave," Ben replied, sheepishly.

Ben knew. Of that, Derrick was absolutely certain. Ben knew that Grandpa was going to try and enslave mom and run off and he still helped him do it. Derrick had no idea how he could have been so wrong about Ben. How could he not have seen just what a monster his cousin was all this time? Or was it that he'd been okay before, but the allure of having as many utterly devoted slaves as you wanted was enough to twist into something unrecognizable. Ultimately, Derrick didn't really care. He just knew he needed to stop Ben no matter what.

"Then it's a good thing I got here in time then," Derrick said, still somehow sounded calm and reasonable despite the fury threatening to break out and cause him to do something he wouldn't exactly regret, but wouldn't help his situation at the moment.

"Why?" Ben asked.

"Grandpa's dead."

When he heard that, Ben went pale. "What?" he asked, shaken.

"Grandpa tried to enslave Mom. The moment he did he got into a tug-of-war with Dad, Dad ended up in the hospital and Grandpa didn't last long enough to even make it there."

"Oh," Derrick said, the implications of what might have happened to him had he continued on uninterrupted.

As Ben pondered this new piece of information, Sarah finished untying Amy and Amanda, who immediately rushed over to Derrick, clinging to him as hard as they could. Derrick reached around to comfort them, but never took his eyes off Ben.

That was why he could notice the annoyance in his face as he saw how close they were with Derrick. He also noticed as eyes lightened up, the indication that some idea had flickered through his rotten core.

"Still, even though we can't link with each other's slaves doesn't mean we can't still swap them around."

"What?"

"Look," Ben said, his voice getting friendlier as he laid out his plan. "These bitches will do anything we tell them to do. So all you need to do is tell one of them to obey anything the person you want to loan them to says. Once that's done we can swap them around anytime we get bored."

Derrick took a deep breath as he pondered what Ben had just told him. Technically he was right of course, though the thought of leaving any of his girls under Ben's care utterly disgusted him. Still, a thought occurred to him as he looked over at Amber.

"It's a thought, but you still did try to steal my slaves. So how about this, since Amber was the one who took my little twins, you hand her over to me for the week to teach her a...lesson. If she turns out to be good enough, I might just consider trading for her permanently if you get my drift."

Ben leered over at Amanda as he heard Derrick lay this out. It was apparent that he really believed Derrick was actually going to hand one of his girls over to him. In reality this was solely about saving Amber. He knew that as soon as he left this apartment, Ben was going to make Amber pay for embarrassing him. At least with this, he could try to shield her.

He wished he could also save the other girls, but there was only so much he could do at the moment.

Thankfully the offer seemed to satisfy Ben. "I knew you were cool," he said as he reached out his hand towards Derrick. Derrick reached out and shook hands with him as well, pretending to seal the deal between them.

It was at that moment that a clear liquid suddenly flew out and splashed onto both their hands.

Derrick and Ben then had only a short moment to look over and see Amber holding the now empty jar before pain exploded into both their heads.

12