The Master Returns

Story Info
When Master returns, he satisfies all his slaves.
1.8k words
4.38
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shera, Rem and I looked at each other. It was almost time for our master to come home from his work trip. We knew he would be tired, but we were very eager to see him again after a long week away. Master had called from the airport and gave us the earliest time he would be home by. 10 minutes before that time, we each kneeled naked by the door so that we would not disappoint him.

Shera was a dark haired beauty from the middle east somewhere. She was 35 with amazing curves, nice breasts, and a shaved pubic mound. There was just a glint of silver where her clit was pierced. Her straight black, shoulder length hair, was parted down the middle and flowed around her downturned face. Her bronzed skin had an inner glow to it that was breathtaking when bathing naked in the moonlight. Shera was Masters first slave, and held the most favor. She knew exactly best how to please Master and was responsible for training Rem and I. Her collar was a simple gold chain clasping a gold O ring.

25 year old Rem was a fair skinned Nordic girl, small, but with long, straight red hair and piercing grey eyes. Her hair was worn in two long braids that hung down level with her nipples, and Master sometimes liked to use them to guide or choke her. Rem was the most athletic of the three of us and was very flexible. She had small firm breasts that were pierced with rings, and her pubic mound was also shaved. Fine silver chains ran from her septum piercing to each nipple. She was Masters second, and the one he liked to take to parties because of how striking her looks were. Her collar was a heavier steel chain with 2 O rings like a dog's choke collar that could be used to lead or choke as needed.

Then there was me, I was Masters newest, and I often did not believe that he would choose someone like me at 47 years old. I am a Trans Woman, with nice breasts and a cock, though HRT had mostly eliminated its original purpose, and I rarely get hard anymore. At 6'1 and 220 lbs, I was a bit overweight, but I was the tallest of the three. I have fair skin, and wavy dark brown hair that is starting to turn gray at the temples. My hair also was shoulder length, and framed my face as I looked downward waiting for Master to arrive. Like the others my pubic area was smooth. I still had a lot to learn, but am so thankful for the chance to serve my Master. My collar was a heavy duty chain with an o ring about 1 meter long that was often used as a leash.

Master did not come home until almost 45 minutes later than he had told us he might be home. We knelt in silence as we heard the garage door close, and then I smiled as I heard the door handle turn. Master stepped through the door, and I heard the door close behind him. One by one, he called us to him. I patiently waited my turn.

"Gale, Come!" Master said with his deep voice that set my soul tingling. As I had been trained, I crawled to where he stood without looking up, and assumed a kneeling position at his feet. I smiled as he grasped my chin with his hand and guided me to look up at him, and then stand. I stood on shaking legs and gazed lovingly into his eyes. This was a man that I had pledged myself to, given myself freely to, and loved with all my heart.

Master's firm hand swept gently across my cheek, before leaning down to kiss me passionately. I could taste Shera's lip balm on his lips still. She liked to make sure her lips were soft for Master, so always had extra applied to her lips that then transferred when she got the first kiss. It was a not so subtle reminder that she was first, and we were not.

"Gale, get my bags from the car," he said.

"Yes Master" I said and swiftly headed into the garage to grab his bags from the car. There were two, and they were heavy so I struggled a bit, but I managed to bring them inside and took them to the Masters room to be placed where I knew he wanted them. I started to go through the bags, sorting the dirty from clean laundry as he expected, and put his toiletries away.

I finished my task, and then headed to the den to be with Master and the girls.

The den was our group playroom. It had various pieces of furniture around the room, but the main thing that drew your attention was a round bed in the center. Master was reclining on the bed naked, with Shera being held in his right arm, her hand resting on his chest, Rem under the other arm, her hand also on his chest. They were talking about his trip. I knew my place though so this didn't bother me.

Kneeling at the foot of the bed, I asked "May I join you Master?"

"Yes you may Gale" he said

"Thank you Master" I responded.

I began by crawling on to the bed, and making my way towards him, kissing his feet, his shins his thighs, till I ended with my head hovering over his soft cock.

Looking up at him, I asked "May I Master?"

He just nodded his head in agreement, and then carried on his conversation with Shera and Rem.

I slowly took his soft cock into my mouth, burying my nose into his pubic hair, enjoying his scent filling my nostrils. It was my job to get Master hard, but I was not allowed to move my mouth at all. I just held it in my mouth, warming it and feeling it start to twitch and grow in my mouth. After a few moments, his cock began to tickle the back of my throat.

I resisted the urge to gag, focusing on breathing through my nose as he reached full hardness. He tapped the back of my head, his signal to me that I was done, and I began to withdraw from his cock slowly. I was not hard myself, but I could tell I was aroused, it just gets semi firm unless it's played with, but it leaks a lot of precum, making me wet just like the other girls.

Shera was the first slave, so she had right of being the first to be mounted by Master. While Master and Shera fucked, Rem and I cuddled, rubbing each others bodies.

With a grunt, Master finished with Shera, thrusting hard for the final time as he filled her with his seed. Rolling onto his back, I immediately resumed my position again between his legs, it was my job to clean his cock of Shera's pussy juices, and get him hard again for Rem. Because I have a cock myself, I knew exactly what to do to get him hard as fast as possible. I slowly stroked his penis while my tongue licked up and down his shaft, tasting Shera's juices, I flicked the frenulum on the underside with my tongue, it's the most sensitive part of the penis and usually gets him hard the fastest. Tonight was no different. Once he was hard, he tapped my head again and I laid on my back on the bed.

As Master began to fuck Rem from behind doggy style, holding her hair like reigns, Shera lowered her dripping wet pussy over my face, and began to ride it. My tongue licking deep inside her, scooping out Masters cum with my tongue. Swallowing the salty cum with Shera's sweet nectar. Shera moaned and her legs shaked as I made her cum again. Master looked down at the show we were putting on and said "You are such a good cumslut Gale". I just moaned my response, unable to speak with Shera's pussy covering my mouth.

Satisfied, Shera rolled off of me just as Master grunted again and sank deep into Rem, filling her with his seed too. Exhausted, but not finished yet, Master rolled onto his back and I again proceeded to lick his shaft clean, getting all of Rems juices off of him. Rem's juices were sweeter than Shera's, supposedly due to her diet. She had told me about it once when we were practicing oral sex.

Once Master was hard again, I knew it was my turn. "Lay on your back Gale" Master commanded. Eagerly I did so, and grabbed my legs, pulling them back towards my chest so my hole would be accessible for Master. Rem, took her position over my face, and lowered her wet pussy over my mouth. I moaned as I felt a single lubed finger slide into me, all while eating Rems sweet pussy, and scooping out Masters cum with my tongue. I momentarily felt empty as the finger slid out of me, but was soon replaced with a tightness, and pain as Masters big cock began to push against my tight hole. I breathed deep and tried to relax, which is tough to do when your also responsible for eating out one of Masters other slaves. With a sigh, I relaxed and Master slid in deep, his shaft spreading my hole, his cock head pushing against my p-spot momentarily before he pulled almost all the way out again and then drove home in hard, strong strokes. I felt Shera's soft hand grasp my cock and begin to rhythmically squeeze, each squeeze timed to align with the pounding Master was giving me. Each thrust perfectly hitting my p-spot, each squeeze timed perfectly to that moment.

Time slowed for me, "Please Master may I cum" I managed to gasp out around the pussy sitting on my face.

"Yes you may Gale" Master replied.

With Masters permission, my toes curled and my breath stopped as the orgasm washed over me, a steady trickle of clear cum leaked from my cock over Shera's hand, my legs shook, Rem cried loudly as she came over my face, and Master grunted again as he sunk balls deep into me and came for the final time inside me. Exhausted we collapsed together, but my duties were not done, I still had to clean Masters cock again. When I first started this was something I struggled with, but I relished it now. Sliding between Masters legs again, I took his cock into my mouth and cleaned it from where he had used me.

Once I was satisfied he was clean, we all slept a tangled mess of bodies, glad our Master was back home with us His slaves.

The End.

More stories about the four of us to come.