The Mating Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul meets a Goth domme; Dianne gets her first BBC.
1.7k words
4.5
5.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday was a day off for the camera crews, who went home, and the contestants, who were left to entertain themselves. Most spent the morning exercising -- pole-dancing, Pilates, yoga, tai chi, Zumba, weightlifting, swimming, table tennis, shooting hoops. Others settled for pool, cards or chess, or queued to use the gaming platforms and computers: they could access the web, but no outgoing communication was allowed unless approved by Fuxtel. A goth girl offered tarot readings, but had few takers; no-one, it seemed, wanted to know their future. In the evening, a rack of lingerie and fetishwear was brought in for women to try on ahead of Monday night's fashion show. Mostly, though, they chatted -- mostly about what they planned to do with the money if they won, rarely if ever about sex.

Paul watched furtively as Gudrun tried on a black leather bustier and Dianne squeezed herself into a low-cut latex parody of a nurse's outfit, paint-tight on her ass, short enough in front to show a hint of protruding labia. "One daughter who wants a wedding and another who wants to go to college," said Noah, dealing the cards, "and Tia wants a breast reduction. Back pain. What about you?"

"Briny and me got a chance to buy a sweet little shop in Maui," said Zac, the surfer. "Prob'ly buy a house with what's left over. Might even start paying for porn instead of pirating it." He turned to Paul. "Lemme guess. Medical bills, or student loans?"

"No. Invested in crypto, didn't get out in time. We don't win, we're going to be bankrupt -- and not just morally bankrupt."

"Yeah, well, morals are expensive," said Zac, picking up his cards. "Even if you inherit a set, there's always the upkeep."

"Speak for yourself," said Noah. "Some of us don't have any trouble keeping it up."

***

Paul was almost asleep by the time his bed partner, the goth with Bettie Page bangs, arrived. She was wearing a lacy black nightdress that obscured most, though not all, of her tattoos, and matched her hair, lips and nails. "Hi," he said. "I'm Paul."

She shrugged. "Candy Rue. Goodnight."

"Kandiru? Like the fish that, uh..."

She laughed, and smiled for nearly a second. "Yeah, that's right."

"Is that meant to scare men off?"

"It's my stage name -- I do a voodoo burlesque show - and it only scares the ones who know what it means. Or excites the ones who're into CBT, but I can deal with that. How 'bout you?"

"Cock and ball torture? Really not my scene."

"Pity. I don't fuck for money, but I have thought of going into business as a domme. Not even butt plugs? They've got all sizes in the drawers."

"No thanks. Isn't fucking for money what we're all doing here?"

"For 69 million, I'll make an exception. What's funny?"

"Something the woman I slept with last night said. We're all whores, we're just haggling over the price."

"Uh-huh. What do you do for a crust? Teacher?"

"Lawyer."

"Yuck."

"Yeah, well... as she said, we're all whores, of one type or another. Why the lingerie?"

"I liked the look of it. And there's nearly a hundred people here walking around naked, so wearing something helps me stand out. Audience won't vote for me if they don't remember me."

"It looks good on you."

"Yeah, I know. They have some great stuff here, stuff I could never afford, even if I could claim it as a work expense." She glanced at his half-hard cock. "Look, I'm not DTF tonight, but if you want to jerk off, that's okay, but please don't get it on the gown. There are plenty of pairs of panties in the rec room, if that's your thing; I'm sure you can find some that'll fit you, and if you let me put a butt plug in your asshole -- just a small one, with plenty of lube -- I'll even let you lick mine. Sit on your face, maybe even give you a footjob..."

He only hesitated briefly. She was cute enough, in a weird sort of way, that he could imagine crawling behind her eager to lick an asshole that she would never let him fuck, possibly wearing a leash and collar as well as frilly panties and a bigger butt plug every week to get him ready for her strap-on and maybe a cock cage... And if the anal sex with Khaleesi the night before hadn't been so sensational, he knew, he probably would have said yes. "And make me lick you clean, right?"

"Well..."

"No, thanks," turning over onto his side away from her and reaching for the light switch.

"Good night," she said mildly, and did the same.

***

Dianne had looked up the name of her bed partner when the assignments were put up, so she wasn't surprised to see Noah lying on the bed. "Hi," she said.

"Hi."

She sat down on the bed, suddenly feeling slightly awkward. "I don't know if you remember me, but I measured you in the first episode."

He smiled. "I'm not sure whether that counts as an introduction in Boston. Anyway, I'm Noah."

"Dianne." She looked at his cock; even soft, it was nearly as long as Paul's was at full erection, and looked thicker, and she'd often wondered whether more girth would make for more fulfilling sex. "You want to fuck?"

He laughed. "Damn, woman! You've never been with a black man before, have you?"

"No," she admitted. "My husband and I were high school sweethearts, and we only started swinging two or three years ago, so... Have you slept with white women?"

"A few, in my Navy days. Not since. Let me guess, kids just left home?"

"Never had any. Two miscarriages, but they're not treated as crimes in Massachusetts. You?"

"Two daughters -- all we could afford. Older one came out as bi when she was eighteen, and shortly after that, my wife realized she liked women too and suggested an open marriage. Mostly I've just had threesomes with some of her girlfriends."

Dianne looked at his hands -- big, with long strong lightly callused fingers. No wedding ring or other jewelry, and no tats past the wrist. "What do you do now? For a living, I mean, not in the threesomes."

"Fireman. There's still a few parts of Detroit it isn't cheaper to let burn."

Dianne resisted the urge to make any jokes about his big hose, and there was a long awkward silence before she said, "If you don't want to fuck..."

"I didn't say that," he replied, and sighed. "You're hot, and you're not half my age like the girl they paired me with last night." He looked up at the cameras. "But I guess I'd better get used to that, too, or I'm going to make it to next week. What do you want to do?"

"I'd like to start by sucking your cock," she said, "assuming I can fit it in my mouth, and see what your cock decides?"

Noah grinned. "Sounds good."

"How about your balls? Would you me to suck those, too?"

"Sure. But stay away from my asshole, okay? Girl last night wanted to lick it, and that just freaks me the fuck out."

"Duly noted," she said, before gently sucking one testicle into her mouth, and then the other, while she stroked his cock until it swelled too much for her to fit her hand around. She licked her way up the shaft before trying to wrap her lips around the head, and tucked her hair back behind her left ear so that Noah could see her attempt to cram as much of his cock into her mouth and down her throat as possible, ignoring the cameras watching the other side of her face. She cradled his balls with one hand and reached down between her thighs with the other, dipping her fingers into her cunt to wet them before gently rubbing her clit. She astonished herself by managing to swallow more than half of his eight-inch length before having to come up for air. She resumed sucking, slobbering down his cock for lubrication while she wanked it, and felt his rough huge fingers slide up her thigh and into her twat, finger-fucking her while she diddled her clit. When she came, he waited a moment before asking, "Do you want me to go down on you, or do you want to fuck?"

"Just fuck me, please. Do you want me to get on top? I want to be able to see you."

"Sure."

She turned around and threw a leg over his hips, grabbing his cock and guiding it into her wet cunt, gasping as she felt him fill her hole completely, sliding along her g-spot and nudging her cervix as his pubes tickled her clit.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded, her face and neck turning the same shade of bubblegum pink as her nipples. "I just... just never came just from having a cock in me before. From foreplay, yes, but not..." She raised herself up a few inches, then began riding him, slowly and carefully at first, then faster and faster until she came again and again and would have overbalanced if Noah hadn't caught her and rolled over on top of her, fucking her in missionary position while she wailed in delight, her greedy cunt gripping him almost painfully each time she came, until he filled her to overflowing with semen. He rolled over again, with her on top of him, jizz seeping from her still-spasming twat.

"That was incredible," she murmured.

"Yeah."

(The next morning)

"Camera angles are hopeless, but the audio's interesting," said the intern, as he rewound the recording. "Number 47 says he doesn't like really young women, and wants his asshole left alone. Have they scheduled any games where a nineteen-year-old needs to give him a rimjob?"

"Don't know," said the editor, looking over her shoulder. "But I know the focus groups want Number 96 to take at least one really big cock up her ass next week, if she's still here."

"Don't they say that about all the women?"

"Most of 'em, but she got a lot of votes. Maybe it's the ass, maybe it's the accent. I'll check the schedule, see what they've got planned."

(To be continued)