The Mating Game Ch. 13

Story Info
Fucks for Bucks continues: a name game and musical blowjobs.
2.7k words
4.5
955
4
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: You may enjoy this story if you start from the beginning of the series and acquaint yourself with the characters and relationships.

20 years in the future, Paul and Dianne are contestants in Fucks for Bucks, an X-rated reality TV series with a $69M prize. More than half of the contestants have already been eliminated before Phase One ends. After naming the contestant who gave them the best orgasms since the game began, they've have now been asked to name the best from the year before.

All characters are 18 or over. Feedback is welcome, as always: feel free to suggest scenarios for the different characters to enact.

*

Zoe barely hesitated. "Mat," she said. "He knows what I like." The needle stayed in the green.

Kyle looked slightly disappointed that she'd named her husband, and quickly turned to Zac. "Briny," he said.

"Nik," said Yulia. The needle came right to the line between green and yellow, but Kyle allowed it. The first to name someone who wasn't their partner was Yianni, who hesitated before saying awkwardly, "Khaleesi," as he had in the first round of questioning. Some women in the audience booed.

"Hmm," murmured Ben. "Must say I'm surprised. I've fucked his wife, and she was pretty good."

"Ok, but anal with Khaleesi is amazing." Paul looked at Ben, who seemed to be mentally keeping score. "What happens if you don't pick your partner?" he asked.

"I don't think the 'who' matters," Ben replied. "It's how many. The low scorers get kicked out -- though in theory, what's most important now is how the audience votes. But for all I know, the game is rigged like one of those quiz shows last century, where they called in good looking gentiles to beat the clever Jew for a ratings boost."

"Who do you think is going to make it to the finals?"

"If I was a betting man, my money would be Noah, the biggest blackest dick, and Zac and Trey, if none of them fuck up. Probably Tia. Gigi's boobs are bigger than hers, and Yulia's sag less, so they're also in with a chance." He shrugged. "They almost always end up with one female couple, probably one of the Asian women and one of the alt girls -- more likely Rouge than Candy Rue. Who the others will be, I don't know."

"What're our chances?" asked Paul.

"Not zero."

"Great."

"Judging from previous years, at least one white MILF will make it to the finals, so our wives are still in the running. Did you ever hear of Steven Bradbury?"

"Didn't he write that novel that schools keep trying to ban? Fahrenheit something?" Many in the US still rejected the 249 year old metric system as "woke", and SCOTUS had left the decision up to the states, just as they did with contraception, marriage and Voter ID laws.

"That was Ray Bradbury. Steven Bradbury was the first Australian to win gold at the Winter Olympics."

"I didn't think they even had winters in Australia."

"They don't anymore, but this was back in when I was a kid, so maybe they did then. Anyway, he won because he was coming last."

"What?"

"All the other competitors crashed into each other on the last corner. Complete clusterfuck. He was far enough behind them that he avoided the pile-up and skated past them and came in first. Something like that could still happen here."

"It's not like we have a shortage of clusterfucks," Paul agreed.

Ben nodded. "Expect a lot of gangbang and orgy scenes in the next couple weeks, while there are still plenty of men -- because they get voted out before the women do. And even if no-one taps out, if someone doesn't get wood or doesn't come in time for the money shot, or the judges aren't impressed with someone's fake orgasm... anyway, I know you and Dianne need the money, but I'm just enjoying the ride. Not that we wouldn't like the money, but where else are you going to find this many hot and slightly kinky women who're exhibitionistic enough for group sex without jealousy raising its ugly head? You have to admit, it's a lot more fun than playing the stock market."

The next six were called up, then Rouge, Rosita, Ravi, Polina, Peewee and Paul. Rouge once again named Harper, Rosita plumped for her husband, and Ravi for his wife. When it was Polina's turn, she hesitated before placing her hand on the sensor, then said defiantly, "Jordan."

The needle swung into the red and a buzzer sounded. Kyle looked at her, then at the judges, then back at her. "I don't know if I warned you, but if you don't tell the truth, it immediately gets you kicked off the show. Do you need me to repeat the question?"

Polina stared down at her boobs, then shook her head.

"Do you want to answer again?"

"Jordan. My husband."

The buzzer sounded again, and Kyle shrugged. "The door's over there. Okay, next. Peewee."

"Still Zac."

"Thank you. Paul?"

Paul drew a deep breath and resisted the urge to look over his shoulder at his wife. "Miranda." The needle stayed in the green.

"Alright. Olivia, Noah, Nik, Miranda, Mia and Mateo, come on down!"

*

"Alright," said Kyle, as the last six returned to their seats, "For Phase Two, we've asked viewers to send in details of porn scenarios running from fifteen to forty minutes that they want you to act out. Links to clips from the major porn companies are helpful, but the most important thing is that they name everybody they want to perform. They can't just say, for example, that they want to see one of the women gang-banged unless they also name every man they want to fuck whichever of her holes. The rule about contestants having any sort of sex with their partners still applies, of course, though if a scenario calls for somebody watching their partner fucking, that may be okay. You contestants can also submit one scenario per day, same rules, except that it has to be at least a threesome. The judges and I will choose which ones get put forward for an online poll. Every time you're in a scene, the judges will give you a score out of a hundred. And every Wednesday and Saturday, the people with the lowest scores will be leaving us. If the judges and the viewer choose a scene and you decide you don't want to do it, that's goodbye as well.

"All of these details are on the website, and we have a great library of porn clips for you all to watch. We've also set up webcam booths for anyone who wants to put on a show for our viewers in their own time, in order to drum up more votes. You can find a schedule for the booths online.

"The scripts and cast lists for the first three scenes will go up tonight. We start shooting on Monday."

*

Dinner that night was unusually awkward for many of the contestants who, like Paul and Dianne, had named someone other than their partner as the best fuck they'd had in the past year. Most of the other couples seemed happy enough, and Paul noticed some new pairings -- Harper and Rouge were sitting opposite each other and playing footsie under the table, and while Rouge's husband Topher was sitting with them and didn't seem to have a problem with this, Harper's boyfriend Eli was sitting on the far side of the room looking wistfully at the women with no male partners.

The casting calls for the next three scenes appeared at the end of that night's episode, followed by the video clips that had inspired them. When all of them had finished. The night's sleeping roster wasn't announced until the hour of hardcore porn had finished, and many couples, including Dianne and Jon, headed off to bed immediately. Paul was paired with Siriporn, who gave him a backrub that finished with a rimjob and reacharound until he came into a moist towelette she'd wrapped around his cock. When he'd recovered, he asked if she wanted him to reciprocate.

"I'm just going to use a vibe," she said, grabbing a magic wand from the nightstand, "but I like morning sex, if you wake up hard." He did, and after eating out her cunt and asshole, he fucked her doggy-fashion, making her come until she was gibbering with pleasure. When he'd finished, she scooped his jizz out of her cunt with her fingers, which she licked clean. "I think that counts as breakfast in bed," she said. "Shower?"

*

"We had several requests for this one," said Kyle, as the men took their seats, "with different lists of names, so the judges picked the most popular. It's a variation on the kids' game of musical chairs: the women will walk around the chairs until the music stops, and then they each have to grab the nearest man and start sucking his cock. There'll be one more woman than there are men, so the one who's slowest is out, just like the kids' game.

"The other women will keep sucking until one of the men comes. When that happens, the man is also out of the game; he grabs his chair, and the music starts again. We keep going until there's only one man left --"

"Does he get to come?" asked Scott.

"Yes. And he and the woman who gets him off get 100 points. She might not be the winner, though: the more men you make come, the better your base score will be. One woman, the year before last, swallowed six of the eight loads of come."

"Why can't we have two women sucking the same cock?" asked Khaleesi. "I don't mind sharing." Several of the men murmured assent.

"Because that's not the rules of the game," said Kyle, a little testily. "You all saw the video last night. And you can use your hands as well as your mouths, but not your boobs. There'll be time for titfucking later, trust me. Are there any other stupid questions?"

No-one answered, and the women formed themselves into a ring around the eight chairs. Kyle nodded at one of the camera operators, and the sound engineer started the music. It took Paul a moment to recognize it as the track from the "get-together" dance from West Side Story. The music stopped more suddenly than he'd expected, and the women scrambled to get a cock into their mouths. Olivia, the big-butted Brazilian who'd shared his bed but not fucked him, bumped Candy Rue out of her way as she knelt between Paul's knees, and the goth sidestepped and grabbed Leilani's husband Kai by the balls before twirling her pierced tongue up the length of his shaft. Paul leaned back and looked down as Olivia began sucking his cock, while the zaftig Fatima, who'd been too slow to decide on a partner, was escorted to the bleachers by one of the interns.

Olivia's technique was impressive, but Paul was even more determined not to come prematurely than she was to get him off, and after six minutes there was a groan from Adam as he ejaculated into Gudrun's mouth. She swallowed most of his load, but left enough on her tongue to display to the cameras. The women stood, and the music started -- a cover of a bubblegum song, "Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got love in my tummy." This time, when the music stopped, Khaleesi was standing nearest Paul, and she quickly dived into his crotch and wrapped her lips around his glans. The ravishing redhead licked a drop of pre-cum from the tip, then kissed and licked her way down to his balls, then back up to the head. "Tastes just as good as I remembered," she whispered, "just as good as when it had been up my ass."

Paul's cock stiffened even more at the memory of sodomizing her, and she laughed before easing as much of his length into her mouth as she could manage while humming softly. He willed himself not to come, partly because he hoped to experience more of the women sucking his cock, but mostly because the pleasure was so great that he wanted to prolong it. A moment later, he heard Jesus yell, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" as he came on Gudrun's tongue, his jizz trickling out of the corners of her luscious lips onto her cheeks and chin. The women stood, and Khaleesi blew Paul a kiss as Jesus carried his chair away.

The music -- Pink Floyd's 'The Great Gig in the Sky' -- started, and the women went back to revolving around the seated men for a little over three minutes before it stopped. Candy Rue and the pretty Filipina Mia raced each other towards Paul before the goth veered off and dropped to her knees in front of Scott instead.

Like many of the Asian female contestants, Mia looked young enough to be barely legal, but Paul knew she was in her late twenties. She stroked his shaft and caressed his balls as she sucked half of his erection into her mouth. She didn't try to deep-throat him, but she looked up at him mischievously as her tongue found the most sensitive areas of his cock, playing it as though it was a musical instrument - until the skilled ministrations of Candy Rue's pierced tongue and black-glossed lips sent Scott over the edge. He shouted in joy as he rocked back in his seat, ejaculating down Candy Rue's throat before, then drew a deep breath as the women stepped back and he picked up his chair and slouched off to join the rest of the audience. Mia shrugged, swirled her tongue around Paul's glans and then kissed it goodbye as she stood and waited for the music to start again.

The next time the music -- the Eagles' 'Chug All Night' -- stopped, the woman closest to Paul was the gorgeous 18-year-old Jorja. She gagged on his cock with more enthusiasm than expertise, and while her powers of suction were impressive, Paul had to resist the urge to tell her to slow down. Gabe came in Gudrun's mouth after only two minutes, leaving only Paul, Ravi and Kai still in the game.

Paul watched the four women -- Gudrun, Jorja, Candy Rue and Siriporn -- circle the chairs while the DJ played Madonna's 'Where Life Begins'. When the music stopped, Candy Rue was the last one left standing while Siriporn squatted in front of Paul's chair, grabbed his calves to pull him closer to the edge of his seat, and teased his asshole with the tip of her tongue while caressing his still saliva-slick cock with her small strong hands. "I seem to remember this is what you like," she said, before sucking his balls into her mouth, one after the other. She licked and kissed him from asshole to glans and back again. It felt so good that he had to try to distract himself to prevent himself from coming. 69 million, he thought.

Having 69 million would feel even better than this, he thought.

Think! Focus! Dianne and I are scoring fairly well, he thought, but I'm pretty sure not as well as Tia and Noah or Briony and Zac or Imogen and Ben or Rosita and oh jesus...

He heard Kai gasp as Gudrun worked her magic on his wand, and blinked. Hold on, he thought. Hold on, and Gudrun might be the next to go down on you, she must be good, she's made three men come already, no don't think about coming, think how good Gudrun good oh oh fuck that feels good the slut really does know exactly what I like...

We need the money more than I need to come... oh fuck yes no YES!

Rational thought became impossible as Paul felt the masseuse's hand slide up and down his cock while she licked his asshole as though it was the most delicious treat in the world, and his jizz jetted out over Siriporn's smiling face, splattering her from her hairline down to her tongue. She let go of his cock to punch the air, then turned around and stared into the camera, smiling as she licked cum off her face and fingers. Paul sat for a moment, dazed by the force of his too-long-delayed orgasm, then grabbed his chair and slowly carried it away.

(To be continued)