The Matriarch – Ladies’ Night

Story Info
Ladies' night at The Matriarch offers something for everyone.
3.4k words
4.51
13.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granted, every night was ladies' night at The Matriarch. It's to be expected from a club designed around a femdom lifestyle. There had never been a guys' night, and there never would be.

That isn't to say the male "employees" didn't enjoy ladies' night too. While I had never been informed of how pricing works for the clientele, it was apparent to me that time with the "pets," as the owner had taken to calling them, was discounted. I still was not used to being considered a pet yet, though it was starting to grow on me.

Don't make the mistake of thinking being a pet has anything to do with pet play, though in some cases it does. It is simply the name of the role that male employees of The Matriarch assume. They are inferior to their female coworkers, and especially the female clients. Being called a pet is simply a reminder of that fact.

I suppose I shouldn't speak for the rest of the pets. Perhaps they don't enjoy ladies' night as much as I do, though that's unlikely. The male employees are chosen very carefully. All efforts are taken by Violet ("Sir", if you're a pet) and her Scouts to ensure that only the most promising submissives are brought in for interviews. I haven't heard of anyone declining the position of pet. It's not for everyone, but not just anyone is chosen, either.

With that out of the way, this is a little taste of ladies' night.

I made my way out of the locker rooms at the back of the club. As instructed by one of the Wardens, I was dressed in little more than red panties that circled around my ass, leaving it exposed, a leather collar, and leather wrist and ankle cuffs to match. The collar, wrist, and ankle cuffs were all locked with small locks. I made my way out to the central "dance floor" and took in the sight.

The club was as vibrant as ever. This area was a large central room with black walls lit entirely by colorful neon lights. On the far side of the room was a bar lit in a similar manner, and off to my left was a red iron spiral staircase leading to a glass room near the ceiling. There were some booths lining the walls, also lit with strips of neon light. Pinks, greens, purples, blues, and reds all reflected off the glass floor, which constituted the ceiling of the rooms below.

A dozen or more sex dungeons housing padded benches, large wooden X crosses, and racks of toys could be seen, many of these rooms containing at least one scantily clad female and her squirming submissive. I watched as one pet was chained to a wall and whipped mercilessly by a sadistically dressed domme. She was smiling an evil smile as the pet cried out and strained against the restraints holding him in place. Tired of his ceaseless pleas, she locked a ballgag around his head and continued.

To an outsider, this may have appeared barbaric and bordering on rape. However, I can assure you that Violet's pets are very carefully assessed when hired. They are given to clients that they know they can handle, and they do have safewords that are respected, in case the need arises. That pet was in no danger, and frankly, probably enjoying himself at least as much as the domme was. My cock twitched as I realized I could very well be in a similar situation in a few minutes, or far worse. I also realized I was keeping my client waiting and hurried over to the bar area. I found my client by the description I was given. I was told she enjoyed being called "Mistress" and that was exactly how I addressed her as I knelt down in front of her.

She wore black knee high boots, a short latex skirt, and a corset. Her platinum blond hair was short and went nicely with her light but healthy skin color. She had stunning brown eyes that I refused to make contact with after the first time. It was hard to tell while she was sitting on a barstool, but she was probably around 5'8".

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" She cooed as she crossed her legs and stroked the side of my face. My head was bowed, my wrists behind me. "Aren't you just the cutest little fucktoy." I felt my cock instantly start to twitch. She must have noticed my breathing speed up a little. "Oohh, you like that, do you? I'm going to call you much worse yet, my pet. Let's get busy." With that, she spread her legs apart and lifted her latex skirt to reveal her dripping pussy. Knowing full well what was expected of me, I set to work.

She tasted excellent. I ran my tongue around her lips a few times before licking her all the way up her slit, slowly and passionately. She moaned delicately as some of the nearby clients watched and giggled. One of them was resting her feet on a kneeling pet dressed in a full-body rubber suit. I licked her a few more times before kissing her down there. Then I gently rested my hands on her inner thighs and slid my tongue inside her.

Her juices flowed out of my mouth, down my chin, and dripped onto the floor. My tongue probed inside her and I felt carefully for which spots caused her the biggest reactions. I made sure to tend to those spots while continuing to feel her out, trying to figure out exactly what she liked. I seemed to do an adequate job, as within a few minutes of fucking her with my tongue she came all over my face. I was about to pull my head back when she grabbed my hair with both hands and pushed me back in, squeezing my head with her thighs.

"Lick it all up, bitch!" she called to me as I struggled to breathe, desperately lapping up all of her juices. A minute later she got off her barstool and pushed my face to the floor. "All of it!" I stuck my tongue out and she rubbed my face in the juices that had dripped on the floor. One of the ladies nearby began to rub herself a bit and bite her bottom lip at this dominant display. Once Mistress was sure I'd cleaned up her mess, she looked over and saw the woman playing with herself.

"Why don't you go give her the same treatment you just gave me?" I began to crawl towards the smirking woman when I felt a hard slap on my ass. I yelped and looked back. "What do you say?" my Mistress demanded of me.

"Th...thank you, Mistress..." I stammered, still not quite used to this yet.

"That's a good bitch. Now go lick her out." I wasted little time repeating my performance on this beautiful woman. She had darker skin and jet black hair, which was about the same length as Mistress'. She wore a short, tight purple dress made of some kind of silky material, barely keeping her modest tits in place. She lifted her dress and I licked her all the way up a couple times before burying my tongue inside her. I felt Mistress rest her high heels on my back. Totally lost in this new pussy, I didn't even feel Mistress move one of her heels until I felt it press against my bare ass hole.

I stopped licking for a moment as my eyes widened in fear. I made some manner of pleading sound before this new woman pulled my hair and pushed my face back in, timed with Mistress sliding her heel an inch or two into me. My lips buzzed as I moaned, and I could hear this new woman moan in turn. Mistress thrust her heel into me one more time before taking it out and keeping it out. I had been told what Mistress enjoys beforehand though, and I was fairly excited to see where this was going.

A few minutes later, she came all over my face as Mistress had, and I was made to lick it all up, including the juices on the floor. Realizing my tongue must have been getting tired by now, Mistress grabbed the back of my hair and sat me up on my knees, turning me towards her.

"What's the matter, slut? Your tongue getting tired of all this pussy?" I nodded my head meekly, refusing to meet her gaze. She grabbed my chin and turned my face to hers. "Then maybe you'd prefer cock, yeah?" She grinned an evil grin and nodded to the barkeep, who set a large dildo and a strapon harness on the counter. I watched as Mistress leaned over the counter and whispered something in the barkeep's ear. She smiled and nodded. Mistress stood up and slipped on the strapon under her skirt, the tip of her girlcock just poking out the bottom. She stood me up on my feet, told me to spread my legs like a whore, then bent me over so my chest was on the barstool and my ass was sticking out behind me. Then she grabbed my head and forced her cock into my mouth.

My brief resistance was met with a mild slap, after which I readily parted my lips and accepted my place. "You're my cockwhore now, understand?" she taunted me as she thrust her hips, pushing it against the back of my throat. I gagged and tried to pull my head back but she was holding my hair with one of her hands. "Oh, that's not how a cockwhore should behave! We'll get you good and trained up!"

She pulled it out and slapped the side of my face with it a couple times before shoving it back in. She grabbed both sides of my head and started fucking my mouth, tilting her head back and moaning with the ecstasy of domination. I sucked on her cock as best as I could. She would slap my face every time she claimed to feel me using my teeth, and eventually she started thrusting it into my throat. Tears ran down my cheeks as I chocked on her, but I didn't dare stop her. Within a few minutes she was fucking my throat as I weakly pushed on her legs with my hands. She pulled out of me and brought her face down close to mine, her cock dripping with my saliva.

"Now the real fun begins." Curious to know how she could possibly take this further I watched her stand and stroke her cock a bit. She brought it to my lips again and told me to kiss the tip. I moved my head forward to comply and at that moment felt something press again my exposed ass.

I yelped and while my mouth was open, she ran then length of the cock into my mouth as I felt one enter my ass. I felt someone place their hands on my hips before starting to fuck me gently with another strapon. Meanwhile Mistress had pushed the entire length of her 8-inch cock into my mouth. I squirmed my head as it cut off my air supply. She pulled out of me and thrust it in again as I felt the cock in my ass drive a little deeper. Both stayed in me for a moment before pulling almost all the way out. Then they both pushed in one more time, as deep as they'd go.

I realized that my tormentors were both leaning over me, and I felt both of their hands leave my body. It took me only a moment to realize they were making out with their cocks buried deep in me. I couldn't back up, I couldn't move forward, I couldn't breathe. All I could do was wiggle, which only served to remind me of the cock lodged in my throat and definitely of the one pressing against all the right places. It was humiliating and nearly enough to get me off on its own.

Finally, they pulled away from each other and out of me and I could breathe again. My legs were shaking, and I coughed and gasped for breath, tears once more streaming down my cheeks. I was hugging the barstool.

"Now that is a good cockwhore," Mistress teased as she pushed my arms off the stool and sat down. As I collapsed to the floor, I got a look behind me and saw the woman I had licked out taking off a strapon. She winked at me before giving it to the barkeep, who smirked at me and went to the back to wash it off. I propped myself up on my knees next to Mistress with my head down.

"Thank you, Mistress." I did not want to incur her wrath again. It wasn't like I had to try hard to be sincere anyway. I really did enjoy myself.

"Such a good little fuckpuppet. I need to request you more often." She took a sip of her drink and eyed up my trembling form. I was starting to catch my breath. "I want to own you, but I don't want to break you. Not to the point where I'll have to pay extra, anyway. Let me know when you're ready for more." I smiled at her before bowing my head again. I took a deep, steadying breath. I was ready, and I told her as much.

* * * * *

It wasn't long before I found myself in one of the lower rooms. Above me, on the other side of the glass ceiling, I saw multiple clients looking down on me and giggling to each other. A few of them had blindfolded pets on leashes, one of which was licking out their own Mistress. I myself was a sight to giggle at.

I was on my knees. My ankle cuffs were locked to rings in the floor, about three feet apart. My wrists were cuffed to my collar, and my collar was attached to a four foot chain, which ran through a loop in the floor below me and connected to the chastity cage I'd been locked into, leaving me bent over. It was a convoluted setup, but that wasn't the end of it. I was dolled up in whoreish makeup: lipstick, eye shadow and eyeliner, blush. They also hung a sign around my neck that said "I love ladies' night." The "o" was a heart.

Speaking of "they," a couple of them were taking pictures of me with their phones, taunting me and laughing at me. Even without the makeup I would have been blushing hard. There were about half a dozen women, Mistress and her new friend included, all of which were wearing strapons of various sizes and shapes. After they had sufficiently teased me, Mistress spoke up.

"Alright, ladies. It's our night. Let's make it count." I felt hands on my hips as my ass was brought up. One of them sat on their knees between my legs and lowered me onto her lubed cock. Another one brought hers to my lips and started me sucking on it while two more each put theirs into my open hands, pointing at my face. Mistress and one of the others watched me and took more pictures. As I satisfied all four cocks at once, Mistress started a video and pointed the camera at me. "Thank me for letting you be a part of ladies' night, bitch!"

I struggled with the cock in my mouth, but I did manage a muffled "thank you." They all laughed and Mistress brought the camera closer, getting a full shot of the cock in my mouth and the ones I was stroking in my hands.

"I want you to say the whole thing, with the cock in your mouth! Thank me for letting you be part of ladies' night!" I had no choice. In between thrusts of the one fucking my mouth, I managed to give her the thank you she demanded, to the applause of anyone whose hands weren't busy at that moment. I felt a slap on my ass and moaned like a whore. Mistress nodded at the one behind me and she started fucking my ass with more vigor, slapping it hard a couple more times. One of the women who wasn't occupied started playing with my nipples.

"Little cocksluts like you don't deserve to cum the usual way," Mistress teased as she brought the camera to show my chastity cage, already leaking precum. "You're going to cum like a prim and proper fuckslut!" I felt the fucking in my ass intensify, and I moaned around the cock in my mouth.

At that moment, she pushed it past my lips a little further and cut my sounds short as it pressed against my throat. My grip on the cocks in my hands tightened. She chuckled and pulled out again, once more revealing my uncontrollable moans. All four of them continued to humiliate me, but it was the one fucking my ass that I was most focused on. I'd never had an anal orgasm before, and I was about to find out if it was possible. I felt Mistress tug on my chastity cage.

"Beg for an anal orgasm!" She brought the camera back to my face as the one fucking my mouth pulled almost all the way out. I couldn't bring myself to look at the camera as I jerked off the cocks in my hands and bounced on the one in my ass.

"May I...may I please...have a...an anal...orgasmMPH!" The one in front of me thrust herself deep into my throat. Mistress switched the camera to selfie mode and recorded herself possessively licking the side of my face. She stood up and turned the camera back to me.

"Yes, yes you may." She turned to the girl behind me. "Give it to him." The girl behind me started to pound my ass with everything she had but with technique I wouldn't have thought possible. Within a minute, my moans reached a climax and all four of them started thrusting their hips faster. The one in my mouth grabbed my head and pushed herself all the way in, the two that were on either side of me squeezed their hands around mine, which were wrapped around their cocks, and the one behind me fucked me to finish.

Mistress gave my cage a small flick and I came hard. It would have been loud if not for the cock blocking my windpipe. She kept it there while spurt after spurt of cum leaked out of the cage and onto the floor. The ones that were using my hands went to my sides. I couldn't see what they were doing until the one in front of me finally pulled herself all the way out of my mouth for the first time since this started.

By then, the two who had been using my hands had rubbed their cocks in my cum and were bringing them to my mouth. They both forced themselves past my lips at the same time, demanding I lick them clean. I did as I was told. I never enjoyed the taste of my own cum, especially immediately after an orgasm, but I was in a state where I would do just about anything submissive.

Once they were satisfied, I was unlocked from the loops in the floor and forced to lick up the mess I made in the cage and on the floor. Once I was done that, I was totally unlocked. All of them left except for Mistress. Some of them called me humiliating and cute names on the way out, some of them slapped my ass or fondled my nipples.

Mistress laid me down on a comfortable couch in the room and curled up behind me. The clients at the Matriarch were not inexperienced; they did understand the value of aftercare. Besides, Violet would have the head of anyone who mistreated her property.

She cuddled me and told me that I had been such a "good girl," and that she was going to leave me an excellent review. She got me a glass of water and made sure I was feeling okay before sending me to the showers. She gave my ass a pat on the way out and I thanked her for her business, calling her Mistress one more time for the night.