The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan stepped out of the shower, dried off, and wrapped herself up in one of the large towels. Back in her bedroom, a room in a home Tom had never seen or even visited, Joan curled up in her bed with a new book and turned on some light jazz. The need to give her oldest daughter a call was pushed back. She'd call Janet in the morning, she told herself. Joan had been meaning to have a long talk with Janet for a while, since she'd begun to see women in a different light. That, and since she'd already had sex with Jewel, the youngest of her daughters, she wondered what Janet might think about the possibility of their getting together for an intimate evening.

For Joan, her life was on a new, and exciting path. The wild events she'd experienced over the past year were proof of that. What would Tom make of his ex-wife now? She let that thought go with a snicker as she opened the book and picked up where she had left off.