All Comments on 'The McCallum Legacy Pt. 02'

by LoveLiterotica71

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Its kinda sweet but also horrible. I mean, cheating happens but to do it so guiltfree? This sentence spoke volumes "I reminded myself that I loved my wife and my children". Damn man, if you are so unhappy that you have to remind yourself to love them, then let them go. There is the whole setting up hidden accounts to siphon money that should go to his family. If you look at it from an outside perspective the whole thing doesnt sound romantic anymore, just devious. He should do himself and his family he has right now a favour and let them go on. No need to live a lie with his wife. No need to constantly long for your hidden child, putting his other two on a backseat emotionally. No need to take away money from your family.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Oh, I forgot your other stories that I have read. Obviously what happend will be the wifes fault because there is a theme of 'they did nothing wrong, because wife cheated before, even though nobody knew'.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Bryce is a shit, no doubt about it. However, very well written narrative and story progression. You're doing a great job relating the emotional pain Bryce is going through being separated from George and Gabi. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is morally rough, but you are portraying a man who in fact loves two women and his/ their children. He cannot give his all to either. The secrecy may change him even more than it already has.

Ready to see where this goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This whole story series needs a couple more things added like did the boys ever find out that there cousin Gabriella is there half sister and did christa whined up pregnant with another baby from his return home intimacy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveLiterotica71@LoveLiterotica71
Started writing on here in 2014 and fell off mid 2015. Not because I don't enjoy writing, I do. More so because I am in college and was finishing off my BA. That's finished now, but presently, I have a career I love, and am also in grad school until 2023. Will try to get the s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES