The McCallum Legacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no of course I don't mind mom."

My grandmother Margo was the most wonderful woman and grandmother anyone could be blessed to have. She was my dad's mom. She spoiled me rotten when I was growing up. She did the same for Georgy. I have so many fond childhood memories of spending weeks at a time, during the summer, out on her and granddad's farm. They owned two hundred acres out in the country. Granddad had sectioned part of it off and he grew crops on it. He also built my grandmother a gorgeous house. It was the house my dad and uncles grew up in. Me and Georgy were their only grandchildren. None of my dad's brothers had children. Now Margo wanted to meet her great granddaughter. Granddad passed four years ago. Bringing Gabrielle to see her would be an honor I would not miss for the world.

So, the following day, I packed Georgy and Gabrielle up in the car and we made the drive to the farm. Georgy sat in the back seat with Gabrielle in case she needed to nurse on the drive. As it would have it, she did. I glanced in the rear view mirror as Georgy undid her blouse and pulled her breast out. My cock stiffened slightly in my jeans. I got my eyes back on the road. About an hour later we pulled up to the farm. I opened the door for Georgy and unfastened Gabrielle from her car seat.

"Come in, come in," grandma said when she saw us coming up the walkway. Georgy wrapped grandma in a warm embrace. After we got in the house and I handed Gabrielle to Georgy, I walked over and hugged my grandmother. She was so tiny.

Once grandma sat down, Georgy handed Gabrielle to her. As it would have it, Gabrielle woke up in grandma's arms. Grandma gazed intently at Gabrielle before looking up at Georgy and myself.

"She's beautiful Georgy," grandma said to Georgy.

"Thank you grandma."

"Your mom tells me you had her naturally."

"Yes, yes I did. It hurt, but it was worth it," Georgy replied to grandma.

"I had your dad and uncles naturally too. Did your father ever tell you that?"

"No, he never mentioned that to us,"

I sat there and listened all while watching Gabrielle in grandma's lap.

Gabrielle started to get fussy and Georgy knew it about time to feed her again. Grandma told Georgy to take her into her bedroom and she could feed her there.

"Take a walk with me Bryce," grandma said to me. It wasn't a question.

We stepped out the front door and walked to the swing in the front yard. We sat down on it.

"So," grandma started.

"Were you ever planning on telling me?" she inquired

"Telling you what?" I asked

"About the baby."

"What about her? I asked, hoping she wasn't going where I thought she might be.

"Bryson, are we really going to do this?"

"What gives grandma? I'm not sure what you're wanting to know," I was beginning to get really nervous now.

Grandma sighed and put her hand on my leg. She turned her face to look at me,

"Bryson, you can deny it all you want, but Gabrielle is your daughter isn't she?" grandma asked quietly.

I took a deep breath, sighed and hung my head.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked

Grandma laughed which caught me off guard and actually lightened my anxiety some.

"Bryson, you and Georgy are my grandchildren. I have never seen a more perfect mix of the two of you than I see in Gabrielle. She's beautiful. She has the best of both you and Georgy."

I smiled.

"Tell me what happened. This stays between you and me. I know that Georgy has adored you since she was wee high. But what happened? I don't want the intimate details, just the basics."

So, without getting into the graphic details I told grandma about the first time before Georgy left for college and I left for Denver. She listened without interrupting and only nodded and mmmhmmmd here and there. When I was done, she smiled at me.

"You've got yourself in quite a pickle now don't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, something like that," I said.

"I know this isn't an easy position for you to be in right now Bryson. But I promise you, your dad and mom, as well as myself will help Georgy take care of Gabrielle. You will not have to worry about her when you're in Denver."

"But I still will," I said sadly.

"Just come out as often as you can. Promise me you'll do whatever you can to help support Georgy with Gabrielle."

"Grandma, I swear to you I have already been. From the moment Georgy told us she was pregnant I started stashing away money. I picked up some extra accounts just to be able to do so. I created an account that I deposit money into regularly. Only Georgy has access to it. "

Grandma smiled.

"I've always known you had a good heart Bryson. You've always been one to do the right thing."

"Not always," I lamented.

"Bryson, I know what you're thinking and don't even go there. What happened between you and Georgy obviously happened for a reason. It wasn't a fluke, or it wouldn't have kept happening. You and Georgy have a special bond and God saw fit to bless that bond with Gabrielle. We don't always understand what God has planned for us, but don't ever think for one minute that what happened between you and Georgy wasn't the right thing. Everything is going to work out. You just gotta trust God."

I stared at Grandma. I always listened to what she said and so I told myself to give some considerable thought to what she had just said.

We got off the swing and I hugged grandma. I held her for a long time.

"I love you grandma. I don't know what I would ever do without your love and support." I told her.

Before we got back in the house, grandma swore me to secrecy about our conversation. I couldn't even tell Georgy.

I held Georgy all night the night before I left. She was still cycling from birth, so we refrained from doing anything intimate. Not to mention, she was ridiculously fertile at the moment too. The doctor told us to hold off intercourse for at least 8-9 weeks after Gabrielle's birth. I would be back in Denver by then.

The next morning I held Gabrielle for as long as I could before I had to leave. With tears in my eyes I kissed Georgy.

"I don't want to leave you two," I told her.

Surprisingly, Georgy was the stronger of the two of us in that moment.

"I don't want you to go either Bryce, but you have to. Christa and the boys need you just as much. Gabi, (she had taken to calling Gabrielle that) and I are going to be fine. We will FaceTime regularly just like you and I did. She will know who her daddy is. I promise you." She cupped my face between her hands and kissed me. I handed Gabrielle back to her.

"I love you Bryce."

"I love you too Squirt.

With that, I left. I can't tell you when it was the last time I cried. I mean really cried. But I cried almost the whole drive to the airport. I pulled myself together to call Christa before I boarded the plane. Once on the plane, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I called Georgy once I landed in Denver. It was already evening in Tennessee. I told her to get some sleep and we would talk tomorrow. I reminded her that I loved her and then I headed home.

The minute I got home Brandon and Carter were all over me. Yeah, they were 12 and 10 but they missed me. As much as my heart was aching, I didn't give in to it. I had to be here for Christa and the boys. At dinner both the boys and Christa peppered me with questions about Gabrielle and Georgy. I pulled my phone out after dinner and showed them all the photos I had taken of Georgy and Gabrielle. I made sure to lock any photos of the three of us that were too intimate in nature. I had a few neutral photos of the three of us and some semi-neutral photos of me and Gabrielle. It's difficult to hide the love you feel for your child when they are in your arms. I hoped it wouldn't reflect too much when Christa and the boys looked at the photos. Christa picked up on the similarities between me and Gabrielle, but she chalked it up to the McCallum genes. I had Grandpa Henry's nose and Gabrielle had my nose.

That night Christa was feeling very amorous as I had been gone for a whole week and a half. I reminded myself that I loved my wife and my children, and I owed them all of me while I was here. So, that night, I took all of my pent up emotions and let them out as I fucked Christa senseless. My sexual appetite had increased since Georgy and I started sleeping together. Not only had it increased in frequency but in intensity too.

I got behind Christa and pulled her arms behind her back, I leaned her forward just slightly and then thrust my cock into her. She felt good. Different from Georgy, but good, nonetheless. With each forceful drive of my hips I would yank her arms back causing me to slam all the way into her cervix. She cried out in pleasure. My hand reached around and gripped Christa under her chin then pulled her head back towards me. I kissed her forehead as I began to pump my cock into her deeper and faster. She whimpered each time my cock ravaged her. I had so much pent aggression combined with the increased lust factor that Christa was begging me to cum because she couldn't take any more. Grabbing her arms again behind her back, I pumped several times and then my body locked as my cock spasmed inside her producing massive amounts of cum.

I slid my cock out of her and she collapsed face first onto the bed. She was out of breath. Hell, I was out of breath, but I felt a little better now.

When I lay down beside her she looked at me, "you really missed me didn't you?"

I chuckled, it was more to it than that, but nothing I was planning on revealing to her.

"Was that not obvious enough for you?" I teased.

"I don't know how well I'll be walking tomorrow," she said.

I smacked her on her ass then got up and went to the bathroom to shower.

Around 4 am, I woke Christa up again and this time took her more slowly with more passion and less intensity.

I'd hoped that my increased passion and desire would wear her down and she wouldn't be asking as much. I got my wish because in the morning she told me it would probably be a while before something like last night happened again.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Christa had just left for work when I got a text from Georgy. I opened it up and it was a photo of Gabrielle. Her eyes were open, and she was looking at Georgy who obviously had taken the picture. I stared at the picture for a long time. My little girl. I wanted to be there so bad to hold her and cuddle her to sleep at night. I wanted to help Georgy out. As if sensing my feelings, the phone rang, and it was Georgy

"Hey babe," she said when I answered.

"Hey Squirt," I clipped back.

"Did you get the photo of Gabi I sent you?"

"Yeah, I was staring at it if you must know," I teased

Georgy laughed.

"I miss you," I said and the sadness in my voice was evident.

Right at that moment she clicked the camera for me to switch to FaceTime. I did. She was sitting there in a lacy chemise and Gabi was laying on the bed beside her asleep.

"God you're beautiful," I told her.

She smiled and actually blushed.

"Are you okay Bryce?" she asked sincerely.

"As well as I am going to be under the circumstances," I told her honestly.

"We're okay Bryce. I promise you. You've assisted me more than sufficiently financially. Your feelings are just raw because you just got back home. I know this is a lot for you to balance and I don't expect you to have it all figured out overnight. But Gabi and are not going anywhere. We love you, okay?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

"I love the both of you too. More than you will ever know," I told her.

We talked for a little while longer on less sensitive topics. I realized it was late for her and told her we could talk again tomorrow after Christa went to work. We got off the phone and I went and hung out with Brandon and Carter.

_________________________________________________________________________________

And that is how life went over the next several months. Each phone call with Georgy brought more growth with Gabi. She had gotten so chubby. By 5 months she was sitting up by herself and by 7 months she was crawling. Georgy called me throughout the day. Sometimes when Christa was home, but mostly when she wasn't. She made sure to call during the day sometimes though because she had called us regularly before she got pregnant with Gabi. Because we wouldn't be in Tennessee for Thanksgiving this year, Georgy asked me would I be able to make it to Tennessee for Gabi's first birthday in February. I had got to witness Gabi's growth via FaceTime, and photos since I returned home to Denver. I told her that I would move heaven and hell to be there.

As it would have it, I would return to Tennessee before February for far unhappier reasons.

12