The Medb Wine Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"And I learned a lot about sex," Cynthia answered smugly, sidestepping Barbara's obviously more personal question. She took another sip of her wine and looked at Barbara. "I learned about the difference between sex and making love. Sex is great. It feels good, it's natural, and it's fun. Fun is good. Making love is much more intimate, vulnerable, special. Lovers, spouses, soul mates can do both, make love and have just plain fun sex. At least I hope they can. It would really suck (no pun intended)," Cynthia smiled wryly, "if a couple didn't ever get wild and crazy, dress-up, role play, whatever, and laugh a little bit while enjoying each other. Even wild, sweaty, loud, headboard banging sex can be great without being intimate and personal. Making love is something more, and is shared only between two deeply connected people."

Cynthia's descriptions were getting to me. Blood flowed into my groin and I felt my cock swelling as I thought about all the different ways Barbara and I have enjoyed our physical connection with each other. I shifted in my seat trying to give my growing penis some room in the confines of my tight jeans. Barbara sensed what was going on and rested her hand on my thigh and began to stroke me.

"Couples who are really secure in their relationship, like all of the swingers that I met at the resort, seemed to understand those two types of sex," Cynthia went on. "To a person, the couples were very committed to each other. They said that the sex they had with their life partners, was making love, and that it was very different than what they shared with anybody else. What they did with others, was the just-plain-fun sex, not the vulnerable, intimate type. What was truly a revelation to me is that none of them felt the slightest jealousy when their partners were sexually engaged with someone else. Many non-swingers that I've talked are worried that if their partner has sex with someone else, that he or she might begin to lose interest in them, find that out-of-relationship sex better than what they have together. None of the lifestylers (another word for swinger I learned) that I talked with felt that way. They all wanted themselves and their partners to have the best sex possible, to have the greatest experiences, and the most pleasure; and it didn't matter if it was with them or someone else."

Cynthia sighed. "I was talking with a couple one evening in the hot tub and the husband (all the people I met were either married or in long term relationships) explained it to me this way: 'I'm no good at plumbing. Would I refuse to have a plumber come fix my leaky faucet just because I'm jealous that he's better at it than I am?' "

We all laughed.

"Some guys are really good at giving oral," she said. "and some have dicks that get my g-spot better than others. I wouldn't want to miss out on either one. But nobody gets my heart like Ted does. So at the end of an evening of playing with swinger friends, I'll go home physically satisfied in ways that maybe are different than what I get with Ted. But I always go home to where my heart is, with Ted. That's what I want. That's where I belong." Cynthia took a big swallow of her wine. "And I know that Ted feels exactly the same way I do." Cynthia paused.

We all fell silent. I wasn't sure what Barbara was thinking, but what Cynthia said made sense to me. I loved my wife to death. I would do anything for and with her. What I wanted for her was to have the most wonderful life, the best experiences possible. I was completely secure in the depth of our relationship and the strength of our connection. I wanted the world for her, just about any way that she was interested in getting it. I gripped Barbara's hand tightly and my heart raced unsure what Cynthia's revelations would mean to her and to us, but I was ready for anything.

Barbara looked over at me. Her eyes, the same ones I fell in love with long ago, shone brightly. "That's what you learned," my wife said to Cynthia. "But you didn't really tell us what happened."

Cynthia laughed. "Needless to say Ted and I are definitely 'in the lifestyle'," she made quote marks in the air with her fingers while she held her wine glass. "We started dipping our toes in the water during that first vacation by having sex with each other in public...a lot. I had no idea how thrilling that kind of exhibitionism is. There was a ton of kissing other people, some consensual groping and eventually sex side-by-side with other people on the same outdoor bed. It was all very exhilarating for us first timers."

I saw Barbara's face flush red with excitement.

"We went back to the resort a few months after that visit since we were offered a huge discount for going during the off season. On that trip we met a couple of experienced lifestylers that we really connected with. We had a blast drinking and partying with them, and the sexual tension between the four of us was obvious. One evening, after a lot of drinking and dancing we wound up back in the hot tub in their room. One thing lead to another and before I knew it we were all tangled together with mouths on each other body parts, and fingers in tight wet places until we all orgasmed in one huge intertwined pile. I have no idea who made me cum that night, I felt hands and mouths all over me. And I'm not sure if it was Ted that I got off or the other guy. It was wild, and it was crazy, and it felt absolutely great. We've stayed in touch with that couple and get together with them when we can. Sometimes we wind up having sex together (always the four us, I never separate from Ted) and sometimes we just enjoy a meal or spending the day with them. That trip opened the door wide for us, and we've actively explored swinging ever since then."

I didn't realize how tightly Barbara had been gripping my hand until I felt my fingers go numb. I disentangled myself from her. "I think I need a refill. How about you two?" I stood up.

"Not me. I'm good," Barbara said.

I looked down at my beautiful wife and teased. "Yes I know you are. Very good."

She reached out and rubbed the front of my pants making my fledgling hardon grow more. "And so are you."

Cynthia's eyes subtly widened. "How brazen. You once accused me of not being as naive as I seemed. I think that I could say the same about you. "

I heard Barbara's chuckle as I headed over to a table that held a collection of red wines. I poured myself a big glass and reflected on everything that Cynthia has just told us. "Could I do that; share my beloved wife, my soul mate with another man? Actually watch her get licked or fucked by some complete stranger?" I wondered. But the way Cynthia had described it, and my burning desire to give Barbara as much happiness as possible, made the idea not seem so outrageous as I'd once thought.

"Looks like you've just swallowed the red pill," a voice buzzed next to me.

I turned to look at the guy who had made the reference to the movie The Matrix when the lead character embraces surprising reality and lets go of blissful ignorance.

"I'm John," he stuck his hand out. "I understand that you know Cynthia."

I nodded.

"She's a very cool person. Tons of fun and a real sweetheart," he said. "One of my favorite people in the world. Kathy and I love her," he waved toward a woman chatting in a cluster of people on the other side of the room. "Cyn," he abbreviated her name, "Ted, Kathy and I have traveled together some. We've only played with them once. Mostly we just enjoy hanging around them, movies, shows, wine tasting (vanilla ones)," he added with a wink. "So, how do you know her?"

I wasn't quite sure how to answer him. Should I say, "She sucked me off while I was tied down so that my wife could teach her how to do a proper blow job"? Instead I said, "Barbara, my wife, knew her through work. I helped them with a training problem that was eventually turned into a video." I hoped that he wouldn't push the question any farther.

"Oh," John said.

"That was when Cynthia was a temp at Barbara's company. Cynthia's not there any more. I'm not sure what she does now. We kind of lost touch with her," I continued trying to be vague.

"She's director of a company that does a little bit of everything, media consulting, advertising, lobbying, scandal control. Very high powered and very high profile. The kind of hush-hush things most of us never hear about," John explained. "She travels a lot to all kinds of exotic places. It sounds really glamorous, but I'll bet it's all backrooms, sytrofoam coffee cups, and long days and nights of behind the scenes work. She does wind up learning a lot of people's dark secrets, but she keeps a very tight lid on all of that. Very private. Something that the rest of us here really appreciate, if you know what I mean."

I nodded and could imagine how Cynthia had meshed the public life I'd just heard about with her private one.

"Any way, I'm glad to have met you. When Cynthia lets go of the two of you, bring your wife over and say hi," he nodded his head toward the group he'd indicated before, as he poured two glasses of wine. "The red pill really is okay," he said and then eased back across the room.

I refilled the glass that I'd emptied as John and I spoke. I could feel a slight buzz creeping up on me. Looking up, I caught site of Minji across the room staring at me. She winked and licked her lips before turning back to the people she was standing with. I felt a wave of heat wash across me, and my cock once again stirred. A thought ran through my head, "What if it wasn't just Barbara enjoying the pleasure of someone else?"

I sat down next to my wife and handed Cynthia the extra glass of wine that I'd poured.

"Oh, you found the pinot noir," she said. "This is one of my absolute faves." Cynthia stuck her nose down into the glass and inhaled deeply before tipping it up and letting a small sip eddy across her tongue.

For a second I remembered the feel of that same tongue on my cock.

"Minji picks some excellent and memorable tastes for us," Cynthia looked directly at me as if she'd somehow read my mind. "You know I go to regular wine tastings and hear people go on and on about all the different aromas and flavors that they think are in the wine. I'm usually too embarrassed to say what I really think.

"What's that?" I asked surprised that Cynthia would be embarrassed by anything..

"I think that they smell or taste like pussy or cock," Cynthia chuckled. "Two of my favorite flavors after all."

"I can say that I agree with one of those," I raised up my glass.

"You didn't get to hear the rest of her story," Barbara said after we'd finished our toast. "Cynthia, tell him what else you learned on your resort adventures."

Cynthia locked eyes with me. "I like girls," she said and paused, waiting to see how I'd react.

I gazed back at her and took another sip of wine trying my best to keep a poker face.

"It's not that I don't like the feel of a man's strong hands or his hard cock. And you of all people know how much I love the fountain of a guy's hot cum. It's just that there's nothing quite like a woman. Soft breasts and pointed nipples, curvy hips and butts, and oh the feel and taste of a warm, wet pussy," Cynthia sighed deeply. "It's impossible to describe how good it is. A woman's passion is special and unique and only another woman can truly understand it. I just love sharing that special touch; giving and receiving pleasure, with another of my own kind, as it were." Cynthia was staring directly at me as she spoke. It was as if she was daring me to say something crass, or critical in reply.

I'd told Barbara more than once that the most arousing porn that I'd ever watched was girl-on-girl. It was filled with erotic passion, and not just guys mechanically fucking women who pretended to be turned on. Even scenes where the women were servicing the guys in some fashion always seemed overly fake and flat, passionless, and in fact boring. And I had no interest in seeing male homosexual couplings. There is nothing wrong with guys who enjoyed that, it just wasn't of any interest to me. Thinking about Cynthia buried between another women's legs while she licked her partner to orgasm was incredibly hot. Her eyes bored into mine as she waited for my response.

I once more raised my glass to Cynthia and said, "I can only imagine that, but what a fantastic image it would be to see."

She smiled, winked ever so slightly at me and said quietly as she took a drink, "Maybe, just maybe you will."

We sat quietly again for a minute gazing at each other. Barbara and I held hands. I could feel the heat radiating off of her. "So tell me about your wine club, Medb," I asked.

"I'm sure that you've figured out that it's not just a wine club," Cynthia responded. "Ted and I decided to combine some of our passions, wine and sex. We formed the club a few months after our third trip to the resort, when we decided that we wanted swinging to be a regular part of our lives. And we enjoy good wine too. We've built up quite a good collection."

Cynthia went on, "Every member of the club knows at least one or two others. There are no complete strangers and there are multiple people who can vouch for every person here. It's grown slowly in size, and we've been careful to make sure that we are all compatible. There are some very varied tastes and interests for sure, but we've made sure that there's nobody we don't like in the group. I won't tolerate rude people, stuck up snobs, or anybody with perverted ideas. And no weirdos either. We get together every couple of months for a tasting and some fun. Occasionally we do themes, with dress up, or games, but most of the time we just drink, visit, mingle, and have fun. And there's usually lots of great sex. Sometimes it's at a member's house, but more often it's here at Minji's. There's plenty of room and it's centrally located. Minji likes the club members to try out her services while they're here for a party. That way they might come back and actually pay for a manicure, facial or massage. What I like," Cynthia said with a quiet chuckle, "is that she has to clean up the mess afterward."

"So you guys just orgy out?" Barbara asked.

Cynthia laughed. "It's not like that at all. Although I'd like to try it sometime. No, couples connect with each other, sometimes in twos, sometimes more. If they decide to play it might be in a private area off to one side, or behind a screen. Or, if they like a bit of exhibitionism like I do, they might just go at it on a couch in the middle of the room. You never can tell what might happen. A lot of the time, people just drink and visit and watch each other and save the sex for a private get together later. We've never had a true, free-for-all orgy. Why? Are you interested in starting one?"

Barbara's face flushed red. I wasn't sure if it was because she was embarrassed or excited.

I came to Barbara's rescue and changed the conversation. "Where did you get the name 'Medb' from?" I asked.

Cynthia smiled. "Medb is the Celtic goddess of sex and intoxication. I figured not too many people would get the reference and those that did would appreciate it. What do you think? Was I as clever in picking an name for the club as Minji was naming her spa?"

"Won't judge that any more than we'll judge anything else tonight," I answered.

"Touche," Cynthia replied back. "Very diplomatic response."

"The invite said that the guest list had been 'refined' tonight. What did you mean by that?" Barbara asked.

"I've really wanted to get back together with you two and introduce you my new life. To be honest, I was kind of afraid that you wouldn't understand and wouldn't want to have anything to do with me. I agonized over how and when to tell you everything. Ted finally convinced me to invite you to a party, and let you decide for yourselves what you think. But we've had some wild events where everyone got pretty crazy. I didn't want that to be your first impression of us. So when I put together this party, I invited some of our less wild members, ones that I thought you wouldn't be put off by. I hope that I was right."

Barbara stiffened slightly next to me. "You're kidding, right?" she said.

Cynthia didn't say anything.

"No really, you're kidding about that aren't you? I mean who was it that blindfolded and hog tied her husband that I could use his dick to show you how to give a proper blowjob? Who was it that helped you fuck his face to a blinding oral orgasm? And who was it that filmed the whole thing and posted it on an erotic video website? You were worried that I, that we, wouldn't understand or approve of your being a swinger? That we'd be put off by seeing open or even wild sex? Come on, you have got to be kidding!" Barbara's tone was some combination of hurt, outraged, and amused.

Cynthia looked flustered. "I really like you guys. You changed my life in the best way I can imagine; opened up a whole new world for me and let me finally embrace my deepest feelings. I didn't want to do anything that might alienate you," she sounded humble and apologetic. "I'm sorry if I offended you. That wasn't in any way my intention. I should have given you more credit. I apologize." She hung her head obviously far less confident managing this situation than she was with her sexuality.

Another silent moment passed. I held my breath, not sure what was going to happen next.

"Okay. We're over that," Barbara announced cheerfully putting an end to the awkward moment and forever sealing our friendship.

Cynthia picked her head up, a huge smile and a look of relief spread across her face. Wordlessly she lunged across the sofa and hugged Barbara tightly. I wasn't left out either, because after a few seconds of that girl-on-girl hug, she pulled me in too. It felt genuinely warm and affectionate. And the charge of sexual tension and excitement that resonated among us was palpable.

"You have no idea how happy I am," Cynthia said and kissed us each on the cheek. "Ted is going to give me such shit. He was sure that you'd be cool with everything and kept telling me that I was getting all worked up over nothing. As usual he was right."

"Where is Ted anyway? I'd really like to meet him," Barbara asked.

Cynthia blushed.

"Let me guess," Barbara began. "He's not here because you were worried we might not approve of him or something stupid like that."

"Actually no," Cynthia smiled. Her self-assured tone returned. "I just wanted the two of you all to myself."

It was Barbara's turn to blush.

"That's not fair!" Minji announced as she slid onto the sofa next to Cynthia. "I want a turn with them."

I felt my heart speed up at her declaration.

"Oh really?" Cynthia asked. "And exactly what did you have in mind for them?"

Minji ogled us. "I think," she paused dramatically pretending to ponder, tapping her painted red lips with a perfectly manicured finger. "I think that they should experience one of my massages."

"Excellent idea," Cynthia said. "I'll help you out and make it a couples massage?"

Minji didn't give us a chance to respond before she said, "Done!" She reached for my hand and pulled me up. "I've got him. Cyn you get her." She hooked my arm in hers, while Cynthia did the same to Barbara and they lead us past the soji screens to the massage tables we had seen earlier.

I saw Cynthia lean over and whisper something in Barbara's ear. I had no idea what she said, but I heard my wife say, "I bet that'll be a surprise!" They both glanced over at me and laughed.

The soji screen provided only a slight visual separation from the rest of the spa. The sounds of the lively conversation there were easily audible. Minji lit some candles and incense then dimmed the lights directly over the table. A subtle air of serenity settled over the space.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers