All Comments on 'The Meet and Greet Ch. 03'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bleh

All three chapters should be in noncon. Drugging, threatening, blackmailing and brainwashing is all noncon. Nothing bdsm here at all. It is so full of cliches it is difficult to wade through. Freed from the small minded church, what you are deep inside, I love you but you are pitiful so I'll fuck everyone else, the list goes on. The basic premise of the wolves hunting the sheep is always solid. Instead of leading them into temptation, you just dug a pit a threw them in. No story there, but I guess enough action to complete the stroking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Marriage means giving a wife unanticipated freedom.

I liked this story of a woman discovering her inner nymph. I might suggest though, her eunuch, in their evolved relationship, now put her rings on her right hand, not the traditional left, to signify for all, her freedom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Again, Fuck you you fucking sick fuck.

This is not a marriage, they have both been blackmailed, brainwashed and permanently psychologically damaged. Jack in two to five years will be dead from suicide or in jail from the murder of his wife or others after he finally breaks. What has been depicted is rape pure and simple. I would recommend that the author seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nine months later. This is what was reported on the news.

The news today,

A woman in her early thirties was today found crucified in her own house, The woman who's name cannot be mentioned at this time was said to have been nailed, using four inch nails to a wall in her own home. She had been tortured and was pronounced dead on her arrival at Mercy General the local hospital to her. Police said that she had endured a prolonged period of torture before her death.

Breaking news

A middle aged couple were found burned alive in their van today. They had both been beaten and mutilated before their deaths at the hand of an unknown killer. Police believe that the attack was drugs related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So The hearts perished

The pair of cunts got what they so richly deserved. and poor little slut Ellen also got hers.

You want to dance with the devil ?

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
hated the ending

A sane man would of got an untraceable gun and blown both them fuckers away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous