All Comments on 'The Meeting Ch. 02'

by sexyinnylons

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ColinGrahamColinGrahamabout 18 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

A well-developed story with many fascinating elements. I especially liked the squirting dildo. The part where she "bent him over the table" was also very erotic.

Thanks for the great read!

(Note: You may want to replace "shear" with "sheer" as this wrong-word usage is distracting so early in the story. Spell-checkers wouldn't catch it, as both are real words.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I can almost taste the cum!

Great job! Write more! I can almost taste and feel the cum hitting the back of my throat from the squirting dildo...mmm... can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I too love being the sissy slut

Your story really connects with me because I too am a sissy slut bitch who serves my "master" (really, my mistress, who likes to dress up as my master). She loves to be the man and I love being the woman. I love dressing in my sexy clothes and doing whatever she tells me to do, including getting fucked by her big strap-on. What you need to do is have a proper name -- not Bobby. The name I use is Cindy and she uses Peter. You and your lover need to find new names. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope your sex adventures continue just like mine with my mistress/master lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like me and my wife

Often my wife and I do almost exactly the same thing. She dresses as a businessman and I dress as a homemaker wife. I have a maid's outfit but her favourite for me to wear is my sexy lingerie with long nightgown. I greet her at the door with her drink (a strong vodka drink) and I have a fancy pink lady. After a couple of those, she stands up, tells me to unzip her pants, I take her big realistic-looking (flesh colour) strapon which I then suck like the sissy CD cocksucker I am. She then takes me hand-in-hand into the bedroom, lies me down on my back, and then proceeds to fuck me deep and hard with her cock. I truly love being her woman, her sextoy, her sissy bitch, and her cocksucking husband. Next, she's going to help me and teach me to properly put on make-up so that I can be passable and we can then go out as a couple. I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous