The Meritocracy University

Story Info
The founding of the Meritocracy University.
986 words
3.77
7.9k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is set in Carl Bradford's universe where non-hereditary slavery is legalized.

The world and the events of this story are entirely fictional.

All characters described in the story are above 21

All characters witnessing all the events described in the story are above 21 (including and not limited to electronic communication and advertisements).

English is not my native language so apologies in advance for any grammatical errors!

Introduction: The founding of the Meritocracy University

The US educative system had been heavily impacted by the slavery legalization act.

Almost all of students borrowings to get into university now required that the student put himself/herself as a collateral in the event of a default.

As such, most of 21 years old men and women had to get a slave grade in official grading centers.

This helped popularized slavery in the country, and led to some men and women to discover that they were turned on by submission and humiliation.

However, most of these young adults did not like to live for years after studying with the perpetual threat of enslavement upon any default, or worse job market than expected.

The infamous "blue tag" was a perpetual reminder for all that any brilliant man or woman could fall with the lowest of the low of the society.

This is the reason why the Meritocracy University had been founded 8 years ago, by the Meritocracy company.

This University proposed to its females students to pay no tuition fee at all during all the time of their studies, ensuring that they did not take any loan.

All of these students had however to accept to put themselves as a collateral for a 5 years enslavement contract until they graduated.

The University proposed a more acceptable way of selecting those to be enslaved, as it would only be based on the grades of the students, instead of the hazards of the job market.

That's why the founders decided to name it the "Meritocracy University", as only "those whose only useful skills are their sex appeal and their attraction to drinking and drugs will be enslaved".

The brand name was so popular that they extended it to most of companies that were part of the Group.

The selling of the low grades students was one of the funding sources for the University, allowing to successful females students to get a renowned diploma without paying anything.

The University also proposed free housing and food to all of its students, and did not require any academical background in order to be accepted.

Another source of funding were male students. The tuition fees they had to pay were one of the highest of the country.

Knowing full well that having a beautiful and submissive slave was the fantasy of many young adults, the University proposed to its students to benefit from the female slaves services, through various types of renting contracts.

The University decided to set a ratio of 4 woman to 1 man student, in order to attract deep pockets male students.

The enslavement process required multiple stages.

First, the female would join the "Slave training course". She had to be trained by one of the man of her promotion.

Then, if her grades did not get better, she became a University slave for the rest of the academical year, available to be rented by any free student.

Only then could she be enslaved if her grades still did not get better, hence, the advertised "meritocracy" of the system.

The percentage of definitely enslaved women students was in the range of 10%, a low number that the University aggressively marketed in the country. As the University welcomed 2k female students each year, this ensured that it could sell yearly 200 high value slaves.

What the University didn't say however was that those who would enter in the first stages of the enslavement process during their 5 years of study reached as high as 50% of the female population.

The University enforced an absolute discretion and confidentiality about the temporary enslavement process of females students.

Only those who were definitely sold would be publicly known as slaves by people outside of the University.

In addition to the enslavement process, various disciplinary sanctions against female students involved some form of submission.

Moreover, male trainers benefited from a 10% percentage fee in case of a definitive selling, encouraging them to dutifully train their beautiful temporary slave.

The University welcomed new students every quarter, ensuring a continuing inflow of cash.

It accepted females to join the University on the second, third and fourth year as well.

Minimum required age was 21 years old.

The selection process of females students was the following:

• The University required that all of its female students had at least a Choice Plus grade delivered by an official grading center. Choice Plus and better grades were only granted to 15% of applicants, ensuring that the market value of any enslaved woman would be high enough.

It also meant that the female students joining the University were turned on by submission.

• Applicants also had to send their slave grading photos to the University upon application, so that the beauty of each one of them would be graded by staff examiners.

This grade was averaged with the slave grading of each candidate.

• The University then selected its females students based on the number of available slots (usually 200 per year) and the applicants rankings.

There was on average 3000 females applicant each year.

The diplomas delivered by the Meritocracy University to women were quite renowned, as the threat of enslavement ensured a hard work in order to avoid it. New employers were certain to recruit beautiful, brilliant women.

This was of course another story for male students, as they did not face this threat, and got to enjoy the company of beautiful submissive slaves during their study at the University.