All Comments on 'The Meritocracy University'

by Some_French_guy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An interesting idea - and it strikes me that the story can be done entirely without the use of enslavement, though that might be your intention to write it in the first place. Being debt-free in a fictional post-financial-crisis era can be an attractive reason why those female students chose to enroll there. "The academy" as a place of forbidden romance and dark intrigue has been a popular feature for many playful smut and serious literature alike, and I think a lot of the established patterns in those work can be directly borrowed and presented in this particular story with the enslavement fetish sprinkled in.

roseyfingersroseyfingers9 months ago

Are there no gay men who might like a male slave?

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptr9 months ago

Great start! I like to see some good world building and you didn't go too far in depth by keeping it short and sweet. I'm looking forward to the characters you'll introduce us to and the adventures they go on.

MrSmith27MrSmith278 months ago

Nice start with a new institution in the legal slavery universe. I'm looking forward to where you take this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous