The Mermaid

Story Info
A mermaid's tale.
1.4k words
3.57
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillith was staring out of the lighthouse window that overlooked Galati. She worked the day shift alone and the lighthouse was unmanned at night. To her left the town with it's many taverns, to her right the beach with it's golden sand. This was often laden with topless beauties with beaming smiles. To the right of the beach were the busy docks temporary home of many a pirate ship. Straight out in front the craggy rocks and behind the lighthouse lay the stinky bog where the perilous fog came from.

Lillith was five feet six inches tall with piercing green eyes that turned blue when she gazed out upon the Danube. Her build was athletic and she was blessed with ample 36C breasts. Her hair was shoulder length and brown in colour.

Of an evening when the skies were clear of fog she would spend her time at the Salty Sea Dog Tavern, formerly known as Cafe Paris. This was a popular haunt for many a pirate and Lillith loved to hear their tales of adventure on the high seas. Her favourite meal was a tuna salad washed down with a glass of Prossecco.

It was a stormy Tuesday evening and Galati was being lashed with heavy rain and giant hail stones. The crew from the Toby had settled in for the night at the Salty Sea Dog. Lillith overheard their talk of their next voyage and all the riches they would plunder from merchant ships out on the high seas. They would set sail in the morning and would return the following Tuesday evening. Perfect a pirate ship new to Galati and they were planning a return visit. Lillith noted all this down and crept silently out of the tavern and away to her bed.

A week passed and now it was Tuesday morning, the day when the Toby would return brimming full of treasure. Lillith went to work as usual at the lighthouse. The day passed incident free and soon it was six pm, time to go home. On this particular evening however Lillith chose not to switch on the automated system that controlled the lighthouse meaning that any ship, out in the fog that was forecast later that evening, would be in peril.

Soon it was nine pm and the fog had descended, completely surrounding Galati. Out in the Black Sea the Toby had lost it's bearings without the lighthouse to guide it into dock. Sitting on the craggy rocks was a mysterious figure, half human, half sea creature. The top half was covered in fish netting pressed tightly against supple amply sized breasts. The bottom half was covered by a silky scaly patterned material, green in colour, that ended in the shape of a tail where one would expect to find feet. This was indeed the fabled Mermaid of Galati.

Sensing the Toby was in distress the mermaid gazed out into the ocean concentrating on the waves shrouded in fog. Suddenly her green eyes began to sparkle, turning blue until they projected a strong beam of light that cut through the fog. Overjoyed by this the mermaid began to sing a sweet song of happiness, contented that she had located the Toby and all it's treasure.

On board the Toby panic had set in. The mermaid's guiding light had drawn them perilously close to the rocks and the sea was too shallow for them to turn around. The captain decided that abandoning ship and taking as much treasure as possible with them was the best option. Just before the crew could abandon ship the mermaid flicked her tail and a tremendous wave whipped across the Toby's deck sweeping the entire crew into the freezing sea.

Within fifteen minutes the entire crew had perished and their bodies were swept out to sea to become food for the sharks. Still perched on the rocks the mermaid was smiling at the commotion that had taken place. Now that the pirates had perished it was time to board the Toby, which had now come to rest against the rocks and collect the treasure that had been left behind.

Once on board the Toby the mermaid began to search for treasure. Below decks she came across two chests crammed with gold. Then out of the corner of her eye she noticed a human form kneeling on the floor facing the hull. ' Who the hell are you and what the hell are you doing?'. The mermaid enquired.

' I am Adam, the pirates captured me a few days ago and only spared my life as I told them I knew of an ancient treasure map buried on the island of Tenerife near Mount Tiede. The ship sprung a leak about an hour ago so I put two of my fingers in the hole just like the little Dutch boy did in Haarlem when the dike sprung a leak.'

Whilst listening to the reply the mermaid began to notice that Adam was athletically built, around six feet in height, jet black hair with piercing blue eyes. His upper torso was bare and his rippling muscles glistened with beads of sweat. After this momentary distraction the mermaid began to focus on the map that Adam had spoken of.

' I am Lillith the mermaid of Galati and I will spare your life if you help me find the map and I am sure I can find you more pleasurable holes to stick your fingers in. 'Okay remove your fingers and step aside so I can seal the hole.'

Adam did as he was told and once he was clear Lillith began to rub her tail over the hole. Within a few minutes a sticky glue like substance starting oozing from Lillith's tail. With the hole sealed it was time for Adam and Lillith to gather up the treasure chests and head for the lighthouse.

With the treasure safely stored in the basement of the lighthouse Lillith led Adam up to the living quarters. They consisted of a lounge with a kitchen area and a bedroom. 'We will be more comfy in the bedroom Adam.'. Lillith said seductively.

Once in the bedroom Lillith pushed Adam on to the bed so he was lying flat on his back. Her breasts were heaving underneath the fishnet material and her nipples, now hard and erect were poking through. Lillith joined Adam on the bed and began to stroke his chest with her tail. Adam began to feel aroused and responded by stroking her tail with his left hand. 'My that is quite an erection you have there Adam!'. Squealed Lillith in delight at the bulge that had developed in Adam's pants.

Adam now sitting upright peeled the fishnet top down to expose Lillith' s breasts and kissed each one in turn. As this was happening Lillith removed Adam's pants with her tail. With his fully erect cock exposed Lillith proceeded to stroke his shaft with the tip of her tail. Adam became even more aroused and began to nibble on Lillith's nipples.

Being very careful not to bring Adam to the point of ejaculation with her stroking she took hold of his left hand and placed it on her right hip. 'Adam slide two of your fingers in between my legs and I should open up so you can insert your fingers.' Lillith moaned.

Indeed Adam was able to to slide his fingers inside Lillith. After some gentle fingering Adam could feel a pleasant warm gooey liquid covering his fingers. Burning with desire Lillith stopped stroking Adam with her tail and gently removed Adam's fingers from within her. ' I want that throbbing hard cock inside me!'. Lillith gasped. ' Lie back down on the bed so I can mount you.'

Adam did as he was told and Lillith duly lowered herself down on to his erect manhood allowing every inch to slide up inside her. Adam placed his hands on Lillith's breasts and caressed them as he was being ridden. Lillith curled her tail sideways and placed it across Adam's lips. ' Open wide my tail is feeling neglected!' Lillith shrieked.

Adam duly obliged and once the tip was inside his mouth his whole body began to tingle. This caused Lillith to increase her gyrating and within a few minutes Adam exploded like a volcano inside her. Adam attempted to speak but all that came out of his mouth was a muffled sound. ' You naughty boy it is bad manners to speak with your mouth full!'.

Once Lillith had dismounted from Adam they fell asleep in each others arms, exhausted from their love making. By dawn the fog had cleared and as sunlight streamed in through the window they both awoke. Lillith had returned to her human form and Adam was stunned by her beauty. There was only one thing to do, load the treasure on to the Toby and set sail for Tenerife.