The mess of a trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savanna was confused but aroused, eyes right on Kendras ass. There was a moment as she felt a wet spot form on her lap. "Sorry." Kendra said. "I don't try and hold piss, but when you've held for five days any attempt to relieve your bowels tends to loosen everything."

"Five days? Is that healthy?"

"Once in a while its fine." Kendra huffed as the sound of water hitting fabric was audible. "God, you're the one who volunteered to roll in garbage. I was thinking of joining you ya know."

"I... C-continue." She said slightly awkward.

"That's the plan." She said, "Cause it ain't stoppin-" She stopped speaking as a sloppy 'prrrbt' came out, there was gas there, but it clearly was just a side effect with some other material. Kendra's ass swelled as the scent of shit hit the air, and turned on both women. It seemed a lot of nasty perverts lived here.

However this little swelling didn't stop right away. It kept going. "Don't get too distracted." Savanna said before feeling a hand wrap around hers.

"No worries. I have this timed out now. I know how long it'll take. You've already switch over to your second blood bag, it didn't overflow." As if in a harsh contrast to that her shorts began to bubble up out of the top, shit spilling over her waistline. Savanna realized that the back of Kendra's shorts weren't just brown, but they had been caked in filth. A thick layer of it.

Kendra grunted. "Oh god, this is big. I had been saving up for fun, but..." There was a sound as wet sloppy shit flowed down her thighs. "Mmm... Yes." She began to hump up and down on Savanna some. "Just gotta slow it for..." A faint pop was heard, metal and plastic popping a seal. Savanna felt a wet mess on her legs again. However it wasn't just on her shorts but also on her skin. Sticky, not unlike the other messes she had already acquired there.

A few moments passed as Kendra's ass bubbled more and more, shit occasionally bubbling over. "Alright. Last one. Lemme just..." She violently rocked her hips up and down once as shit sprayed up Kendra's back, and onto Savanna's front at once. "Just gotta hold long enough..." She muttered as she bent over.

"Want me to plug it for a bit?"

"OH could you be a dear, put a few fingers up there~"

"Is that sarcasm or?"

"I'm serious, put some fingers in my shorts dear, if you can get it up my ass that's even better."

Savanna got red and excited again as she did just that, slipping her right hand up over her waistline. The sludge sticky and thick and coating her hand more and more. Her other hand still with the needle in it. She put it down and felt around, groping Kendra's ass as she felt a faint flow of shit. Going to the source she went up to Kendra's ass and put her fingers up it. Feeling some shit as two fingers went in first, feeling that she couldn't quite stuff it Savanna pulled out for a moment, this got Kendra to moan. "Just finger my ass, don't tease."

"Give me a moment, I'm getting used to all of this." Savanna chose to put four fingers in Kendra's ass. It was a tight shitty fit. As she plunged her fingers deep she hit something somewhat solid all the way inside of her. Kendra moaned again. "Alright, let me put this..." She bent over and struggled, but managed to remove the needle from Savannah, apply a bandage, and also put the blood in a fridge in about two minutes. This came with a few moans as Savanna played with Kendra's ass some.

When she was done Kendra panted, dripping with sweat. "Alright, mind if I keep going cause... H-holy fuck, this is hard." The shit had been pushing more and more against Savanna's hand as time passed.

Savannah debated being coy once more, but chose not too. She removed her hand, and got a flood as she did so. "Ahn!" Kendra moaned pleasantly as her poor shorts got the full blow, shit following the hole Savanna's hand had made and spraying up for a few seconds and landing on her lap. In a handful of seconds about half a pound of shit left the hole she had made and sprayed onto Savannah's lap with a splat, after which Kendra's shorts collapsed and shit spewed onto her lap properly. This continued for two minutes straight as Savanna was coated in shit before Kendra finally stopped panting and sweating. "Ah. Hah. Y-yeah. That was good. Gotta do five day holds more often." She hummed. "Did I lose my shorts?"

"S-somewhat."

"Ok. No worries." She fumbled around for her shorts, finding them and pulling them up and then turning around. "Mmm, a big one." She said as shit slipped off the dirty chair onto the floor. She then scooped up some and slipped some down her shorts, and ran some into her hair. She took another scoop and ran it down her chest. "You can take some. We both make it, its free."

Savanna took a moment and took a large scoopful. She ran that into her clothes, smearing them with even more filth, then she took another handful and put them down the front of her shorts, rubbing against her slit. An action Kendra imitated. "So." Savanna asked as they both had a hand in their filthy shorts. "Is everyone as nasty as you and Ana?"

"All of Ana's friends are. That's everyone in the science team, and some of the farmers. So you've got just under ten filthy polyamorous friends who get off from this shit." She chuckled. "Most of them into girls too."

"Good." Savanna kept working her shorts. "Are we in a rush to go or?"

Kendra didn't stop working her shorts. "Not really no. Ana will show you to bed, and share it with you it sounds like."

"That's fine." Savanna was starting to pant in excitement as her pussy was getting more aroused.

"You'll get all tired out from, mmnh, it." Kendra let out as she humped the filth and Savanna.

"That's alright by m-me."

"And you'll be all sweaty and stinky. And she'll have you... Mmm, wet the bed."

"Its alright, I've learned recently sleeping in a wet sticky bed is, ah! Fun."

The two stopped as they were both on edge. Before too long first Kendra, then Savanna came panting and sweating as they stank. Smiling when done they looked at each other. "Well, this was the most fun I've had getting my blood taken ever."

"Not the most fun I've had taking it, but glad to get to know a fellow pervert." She chuckled. "Now go finish with Ana, poor girl must be getting desperate."

"We may have fucked in the animal fields."

"I figured that, I saw the stains on Ana, and her happy look. She loves fucking in manure. Wait until our manure pits and pond are finished, then you'll be fucking in there too."

Savanna gulped as Kendra pulled off of her with a very sticky sound. She also pulled up nearly as stuck, but quite happy, if filthy and slightly light headed. Kendra helped her as she got her some water to drink and then orange juice. "Did you piss in here?" Savanna asked.

"Dear I just took your blood. I may be gross, but I have health and safety standards. And hydration is important."

Savanna was quiet. "Thank you." She said before taking another long sip. Then another two glasses on top of that, with some light snacks. "Tastes like shit."

"That would be because you haven't washed off your shit covered hands."

Savanna blinked. "I need to eat and drink more." She said as she kept on eating without stopping to clean up.

With that said she got a bit more food in her too. It felt good, she needed to eat and drink more.

Satisfied Ana found Savanna. "Come, lets show you my bedroom real quick. You have nothing in your car that matters right?"

"More of my shit and piss. Which I just make so..." She was feeling tired, and shrugged to match it.

"Fair enough, and my bed has a fair bit too." Ana hummed as she took the others hand.

There was a decently sized building off by the lab-building. Made mostly of wood, it was two stories tall. Inside it smelled a fair bit, and there were several rooms with small doorways covered in sheets. Taken to the second from the door Savanna was taken to a modest room with a large bed, a chest of drawers made from rough hewn wood, a mirror and bedstand, and one chair and a small table. There were two lights, one over the bed, one by the door. They were hanging loose though. The bed was filthy, sheets brown and black. "I'm known for messing the bed I'll admit, so I figure you'd know you can do the same."

"Mmm... Yeah." Savanna sat down on the bed. "Messing the bed..." She began to piss herself, the large amounts of liquid she had a while ago having hit her bladder hard. Some part of her registered that maybe Kendra wanted her to do this. Most of her was too tired to care. She lay on a pillow for a bit, still pissing herself and sighed in and out. One breath, two breaths, three...

She was out cold in two minutes. She'd had a long day. Ana was mildly disappointed, but decided to let her be. Tomorrow she could get to some work on the fields and such. She had time to learn. And time to have herself some fun.

12