The Midnight Train Pt. 02

Story Info
Last experience of a young man on the midnight train.
1.1k words
4.41
5.6k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Midnight Train (part two)

While writing part one I already had this one wandering around in my head so here it is. As always please reach out and let me know what you think, or to just chat.

*

A cold wind drifted across the platform as Bradley meandered towards the train back to school. "Maybe one of the older carriages this time." He said aloud to no one. No one because that's exactly what he had in his life. No family and his girlfriend just broke up with him because he couldn't make a choice or decision to save his life.

Entering the dimly lit train car he marveled at the woodwork and gold painted glass. Just before he settled on one of the numerous empty cabins he saw what had to be the most beautiful woman in the world enter the car at the opposite end. She was a tall red head with long straight hair and the reddest lips he had ever seen. He stared for a moment admiring her attire. Black satin blouse that even from this distance he could tell was half unbuttoned. Dark red leather skirt and black stockings finished with blood red stiletto heels.

Bradley slipped into the cabin and sat adjusting his raging hardon he had from the gorgeous woman. Then he jumped a little as the cabin door opened and in she strolled. With the heels she was taller than him and she walked with a refined grace, her heels clicking on the polished floor.

She stared right into the poor boys eyes before asking him. "May I?" She kept it short, letting him hear her melodic voice as he stared into her eyes. He didn't speak, merely nodded and gestured weakly towards the bench opposite.

Bradley stared fully knowing he was doing it and unable to stop. She was younger than he had thought initially, probably close to his age. She was also perfect he thought. Her make up except for the bright red lips was subtle and highlighted her features while maintaining her natural beauty. He could see some of her red lace bra because of how unbuttoned her blouse was. Her breasts weren't huge, probably a good c cup, but they filled out the blouse so well. Her nipples could just be seen poking through.

" Do you like what you see?" Gabriella asked in almost a whisper. She smiled as he squirmed unaware his pants hand tented from the throbbing hard cock they held. "I am Gabriella."

"Brad, Brad, Bradley, I 'm Bradley. Pleased to meet you Gabriella. After stuttering his own name he wouldn't blame her for getting right up and walking out but as he continued to stare he saw her smile grow as she turned slightly facing him straight on and bending forward at the waist and improving his view of her tantalizing chest.

"I asked if you like what you see Bradley, but from what I can see you are enjoying my presence immensely." Gabriella reached and popped another button on her blouse loose fully revealing the center of the bra. The lacy red bra one size too small and staring to contain her firm breasts. She slowly licked her lips never taking her eyes from her poor distracted prey. "Maybe you want to see something else Bradley"

Bradley could feel his heart pounding inside his chest as Gabriella un buttoned her blouse a little letting him see more of her bra and cleavage. Then she spoke his name again, the rest of her words just sounds to him now. She slowly moved her feet further apart, and then spread her legs letting him look between her legs at her red lacy panties.

Gabriella stood and walked towards him swaying her hips. Standing before him she bent and kissed Bradley full on the lips slipping her tongue deep into his eager mouth. Mmmmm she purred as she felt his heat, his passion as her tongue slipped deep into him , much further than it should. A little moan escaped her as she felt the boy actually sucking on her slick tongue.

Bradley could feel the sexy woman undo his belt, then his pants before roughly pulling them to his ankles along with his boxers. This allowed his rock hard throbbing cock to stand up straight. He opened his eyes when she broke the kiss removing her fantastic tongue and watched her remove her panties with some very slow seductive movements.

"Are you ready Bradley? I am about to give you the ride of your young life." She whispered into his ear as she straddled him there on the brown leather bench. With practiced ease she lowered her dripping hot pussy until his swollen tip spread her labia and slipped inside. Her tongue stifled a moan from her prey as she kissed him again. His hands moved to find her breasts as she used the movements of the train to set the rhythm of her fucking.

Bradley couldn't believe how hot and tight Gabriella's pussy was as it gripped his cock. She kissed him and again her tongue made its way inside him. He felt for her breasts, he just wanted to touch those perfect breasts that had so yearned for his attention. Through her blouse they felt so full and firm with hard nipples poking out. He felt calmer now, his heart slowing finally as he felt his lover bouncing on him to the rhythm of the train. He didn't notice his hand fall away from those perfect breasts.

Gabriella felt her tongue slip deeper and deeper into poor Bradley. She could also taste his life forces being leeched into it, weakening him and giving her strength and life. The fucking had her so close to an orgasm that when he climaxed and began filling with his hot sperm it sent her over that edge as well. She stopped her bouncing and instead just flexed her pelvis milking his cock and further stimulating her as she moaned into his mouth.

Slipping off her prey Gabriella could still see life in him. "Still with me Bradley? Oh dear, let me help you a little more then. She knelt between his legs and took his still throbbing hard cock into her mouth, her red lips wrapped around his shaft. Lips puckered as she sucked moving up and down his cock Gabriella stroked him as she worked. Gabriella could feel more of Bradley slipping into her as she increased her rhythm and sucked harder soon being rewarded with a mouthful of his hot cum and the remaining life his young body held.

The train continued on as Gabriella stood and fixed her clothes. Smiling from ear to ear she walked out of the compartment and up the hall of the train looking to see who else may be traveling all alone this beautiful evening.