All Comments on 'The Milk of Human Kindness Ch. 02'

by Emmcee20

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
mojo23mojo23about 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing the story and adding anal play! Can't wait for Kitty to start lactating and for Mark to get that first taste of her sweet milk. Looking forward to more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved the addition of anal!

Again, nice fantasy! If you look in Websters under the word cunt, you find it is a derivative of prostitute and under definition "usually considered obscene". I don't think there is anything obscene about a woman's sexuality. I appreciated that you used the terms vagina and pussy in other dialog. Just as a side note, I never found breast fucking stimulating as say, going down on a man. It wasn't due to lack of material (I was a 34 F when lactating). I just did it for my husband's enjoyment. My husband thankfully preferred other avenues of making love too. I don't know if other women feel the same way. Anyways another stimulating story, except for the word cunt which turns me off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmcee20@Emmcee20
Been having fun writing on the site and sharing stories through the chat-rooms. I enjoy reading great stories and sharing my experiences and exploring fantasies about my fetishes. I look forward to adding to my stories and, perhaps, making a few new friends in the process. Fee...