All Comments on 'The Milking Den Ch. 11: Kaizer'

by themilkingden

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy3 months ago

Just how I want my body used

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Wow, you're definitely back and you and this hot story are not only back but with a vengeance! I can't imagine what it must feel like to go through that many orgasms in one evening. I'm exhausted just reading about what Kaizer went through, and hope that you plan to also write about his revenge after becoming The Council matchup. This was SOOO HOT!

TyrayCartierTyrayCartier3 months ago

I don't like the fact that you lied to Kaizer, but everything else was HOT HOT HOT!

sostf2009sostf20093 months ago

so hot! love to see more chapters from you, no one else can quite capture this like you do!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful! A great addition to this series. Since I had a little idea of what might be ahead, I believe my heart beat so fast it nearly came out of my chest as I read all about Kaizer's challenges! This is a great story, not quite as hot as some of the others, but excellent just the same. Is it shorter? I can't put my finger on why I didn't feel Kaizer's agony quite as much as some of the others. Very good characterization of Kaizer. This series has really well defined characters. Thanks for another great one! Looking forward to others!

sk_silvask_silva3 months ago

my god very nice plot. thanks for writing this masterpiece!

AllenSaintAllenSaint3 months ago

Not this shit again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this and all your stories. Love the way you describe utterly using and milking a man, over and over. So very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Kaizer is written very well. Love how someone as strong and cocky still got beaten down and emptied out. Amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemilkingden@themilkingden
Milking den for sexy men - bondage, edging, cum control. I write sensual stories about power, control and intimacy. he/him. Follow me on Twitter at @DenMilking

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES