The Milking Den Ch. 11: Kaizer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can give up now. I'll let you cum and go home."

Kaizer's determination surges back in, and his whimpering shifts into a firm moan.

"I'm staying. I'm not leaving until I become one of you. Oh, fuck..."

"Be careful what you wish for. You might end up not leaving at all."

I lick and suck on that part of his neck as my fingers play with his nipples and the cock ring hums away at his cock. Kaizer struggles and moans.

***

Round 3.

"It's the final round, Kaizer. One more to go and you win."

Kaizer is tied down to the bed again, but this time his body is as spent and broken as a prisoner of war. Sex-soaked fatigue saturates every muscle of his body, and he's spread open and totally vulnerable.

"What's next?" Kaizer can't see beyond his blindfold. Hopefully, it's sunk into him now - the game being played here is him.

"Simple. I'm going to do all of the above to you, and you just have to not cum for thirty minutes."

Previously, Kaizer faced his sessions with slutty confidence, but now he just seemed scared. His body tenses up as if a cold breeze ran across his skin. His nipples are rock hard.

"But don't you think that's a lot for just one milker to do?"

Kaizer's mind is slow now. He's too muddled with pleasure to think straight. The connections don't link in his mind for a while, so all he can give me is an addled "huh?"

"Yeah. I had to call for help."

Kaizer hears the door open and footsteps enter the room.

"Nick, Rai, thanks for joining us."

"No problem, man! Hey, Kaizer! How's it going?"

Kaizer realizes he's done for. Three milkers against one guy. "Fuck! No way! That's cheating!" Kaizer thrashes about on the bed but he's totally strapped down. His bonds are tight - the punishment will be tighter.

"Shh. We need to concentrate." Nick pulls out a dick-shaped gag and stuffs it into Kaizer's mouth, turning him into a dumb and blind muscle toy. Rai fastens a strap against Kaizer's jaw and pulls it up above his head, fastening his head against the top of the bed frame. Now, Kaizer can't even turn his head to the side. Every movement of his has been blocked. He has nowhere to go. Nowhere to run.

"Thirty minutes, Kaizer."

Kaizer screams and screams from behind his gag.

"Alright, gentlemen. Let's dig in."

We converge on our victim. Nick licks Kaizer's neck, easily finding the spots that make him shiver and squirm, while fiddling with his nipples and tracing ticklish trails across his armpits. Rai drizzles warm oil over Kaizer's abs and rubs it all over his torso and thighs, nuzzling up against his sides. And me? I take the throne - in goes a curved dildo, specially angled to deliver the tightest prostate agony possible. Kaizer doesn't even resist as it slides in. He's totally broken and reduced to the barest existence a man can live - a sex object. Blank mind. Body displayed for use.

"Sweet revenge."

Kaizer moans and sighs and whimpers as our fingers, tongues and toys rub all over him, prod deep into him. Every inch of skin is overloaded with sweet hot pleasure. He is ours to play with and eat. I suck on his cock and drink in all of his agony and anguish.

"Kaizer, you know we could keep you here all night."

Kaizer barely responds to me. His senses are all totally used up.

"We could keep you all tied up like a himbo muscle slut. Lick you all over - and not let you cum. Would you like that?"

Kaizer doesn't know how to answer. It is absolute torture - but it is a glorious, ecstatic pain. Kaizer's body is glowing with worship.

"Kaizer, what do you want?"

Nick pulls out the gag from Kaizer's mouth, and the first thing Kaizer does is to scream. His voice strains at its edges as he lets out all that emotion in a long, visceral roar. He collapses back onto himself with a whimper - but not all is lost. Part of him is still clawing to win.

"I just want to pass."

Kaizer performed spectacularly. In our minds, he is the best of the best.

"Well, guys, what do you think?"

"It's a yes from me." Nick says.

"Yes from me too," Rai responds, drawing circles on Kaizer's abs.

"I say yes too. So Kaizer, you're in!"

Kaizer cries from sheer relief. "Oh, fuck, yes, thank you, thank you!"

But as you know by now, no night ends without a total milking.

"So there's just one issue - membership dues. I believe it's one load per master, right, guys?"

Nick and Rai grunt in agreement, and fasten the gag back into Kaizer's mouth. It dawns on Kaizer - and then the screaming and begging begins.

"You wanted to cum, Kaizer. So you're going to cum again and again and again."

We dive onto Kaizer again. Nick and Rai swarm over his torso in a fugue of licks and caresses, and I lube up my hands and start pumping for victory. Kaizer is so swollen with cum. As I jerk and jerk, I feel all the muscles in his body tighten up like steel wire, and all his energy rushing down to the base of his cock. His cock is the center of his being. All of his attention, willpower, is here. His voice revs up into a desperate, eager, guttural roar, the sound of a triumphant lion.

"ARGH! ARRRGH! UGGGGH!!!"

Cum explodes everywhere. It flies all over my face and chest, splattering all across Kaizer's body. Nick and Rai yelp as they too are unspared. Kaizer keeps going and going and going. Powerful thrusts shoot even more semen all over us as shock waves of pleasure erupt across his body.

Before Kaizer can even catch a break, Rai slides up next to me and takes over control of Kaizer's cock.

"My turn."

Kaizer weeps as Rai starts pumping. He doesn't even have the chance to go soft; Rai picks up the pace and jackhammers Kaizer's cock as he pummels into his ass with the dildo. Kaizer screams until his throat goes ragged. Meanwhile, I turn my attention to Kaizer's nipples. I take one and Jack takes the other one, and we lick and bite them as Rai harvests his reward.

"You live to be milked. You live to be used. You are ours to play with."

Kaizer begs limply for release, but we're not done yet. I pull off his gag and grab him by the jaw. Drool trickles down the side of his mouth.

"Repeat after me, Kaizer. You live to be milked. You live to be used. You are ours to play with."

"Please... please stop." Kaizer's voice is loose like a spent rubber band.

Rai punishes him by rubbing his palm over his cock head, and Kaizer's whole body snaps in overwhelmed stinging. His voice vibrates down into his bones, every cell screaming and singing.

"Say it. You live to be milked. You live to be used. You are ours to play with."

"I... I live to be milked. I live to be used."

"Go on."

"I... I am yours to play with."

"Good boy. Keep repeating that."

Kaizer's final slivers of dignity drain out of him as he repeats the mantra in between moans and screams. Nick and I lick him all over, tasting his sweat and cum and submission. Rai fucks Kaizer both ways. The words worm into his mind, programming him from the inside out, degraded and spent. Another orgasm crests over his body. Aching heat washes over him. That is the way we want him - this is how he wants to be. No thoughts, just muscle, just a cock to be milked.

I live to be milked. I live to be used. I am yours to play with.

I live to be milked. I live to be used. I am yours to play with.

I live to be milked. I live to be used. I am yours to play with.

***

One load per master - three in total. And then, there are the punishment milkings from when Kaizer failed.

Eight forced orgasms in total.

It's two in the morning. Kaizer's body looks as drained as a wrung towel. Nick, Rai and me stand over his body, shirts off. Our torsos glisten with sweat from a night's work.

"Kaizer, you've had eight orgasms, and we haven't. That doesn't seem fair. What do you have to say for yourself?"

A ghost of a whisper crackles in his dry, used throat. "I live to be milked. I live to be used. I am yours to play with."

"That's right."

We unbuckle our belts, unzip our pants. Climb up onto the bed and whip out our dicks over Kaizer's body.

As professional traders of pleasure, all of us have amazing bodies. We exorcize our pent-up lust with each other - groping, feeling, kissing, sliding over Kaizer's excellently lubricated body. A symphony of pleasure over the centerpiece of our evening. We pull the blindfold off Kaizer's face. We want him to see this. See that he is being used, exploited, totally objectified.

"Oh, fuck." Nick is the first to cum. Kaizer grimaces as his seed shoots all over his abs. He recoils at the hot wet splash but all he can muster is a feeble shrug.

"I live to be milked. I live to be used. I am yours to play with."

And then, Rai.

This time, he shoots closer upwards; he paints Kaizer's chest with his cum. Kaizer squirms.

Each load is moving higher and higher. He knows what's coming and he hates it... or does he?

Finally, my turn.

I crawl up to straddle Kaizer's chest. I can feel hot wet manliness spreading across my thighs. His eyes are a mix of defiance, resignation and bliss. He is at that point of the sexual experience where his senses explode and flood out of his skin, beyond himself, totally coursing beyond. Totally submerged into sub space, soft and moldable like wet clay.

"Welcome to the club, Kaizer. You're one of us now."

Kaizer tries resisting, but gives in to his fate. He has nowhere to go. Nowhere to be, but here on the milking table. His arms slacken and his head leans back as he embraces his role --

"I live to be milked. I live to be used. I am yours to play with."

"Fuckkkk."

Pleasure courses through my body as I release my load all over his face. My hot white cum flows over his forehead, down his cheeks, trickling into his hair. I peer down at the sight of a gorgeous man painted with my semen - and loving it. Coated in gloss, lips parted in submission.

Kaizer weeps. But not in despair - it's a cathartic release. His eyes shine with raw ecstasy. He experienced his inner beast tonight; that part of a man that delights in using and being used in return. The predator and the prey.

"Well done, Kaizer."

***

It's been a few months. Kaizer and us have become really good friends.

But there's one other thing about our gentlemen's club that I haven't told you yet.

Every year, there's an audit. We have to be milked by someone else in order to keep our own skills sharp and to remember what it's like to receive. The Council matches us up - one evening of milking by a fellow brother.

And guess who they matched me up with?

One day, I receive a text from Kaizer.

"You live to be milked. You live to be used. You are mine to play with.

;)"

***

Thanks so much for your support, my dear fans! What keeps me going is hearing from you and knowing that my writing speaks to so many of you. It makes me feel so validated to know that these stories about pleasure, power and intimacy resonate with so many of you - and that they help you to work through, in your own way, your fantasies and desires. Thank you, thank you.

What keeps me going is hearing from you. So please, if you want to read more, I'd love to read your comments, feedback, messages! And please, share my stories! Tell me what you liked, what you want to see more of. Let's make this a conversation!

Thank you!

12