The Milking Factory Ch. 08

Story Info
Austin continues his milking journey with 1A and Connor.
2.7k words
4.57
9.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time when they entered the milking room, Austin was given a machine next to 1A. Connor was placed across from them on the table that Austin normally used.

Wait, "normally"? Is this normal life for me now?

Dr. Klein roughly shackled Connor into place. Austin could see his skin was red from friction under his cuffs, and his butt and face were both still deep red from the slapping he endured at the hands of Austin and 1A. A light clink clink echoed in the room as drops of milk fell from Connor's sore nipples onto the table below him. Before more could be wasted, Dr. Klein suctioned idle nipple suckers onto Connor. The drips from his nipples slid down the tubes, and Austin could see that Connor had a second tube labeled mammary fluid next to his sperm canister. A small pool had already formed at the base. It seemed that Connor was even more of a nipple milk producer than Austin.

"Don't be jealous" said Dr. Wolfe with a wry smile seeing Austin gaze at Connor's flat chest. "We almost terminated our contract with Connor due to his lower semen output. 25ml per orgasm, still impressive compared to the average male, but not nearly up to snuff with the rest of our bulls, and nowhere near yours." Austin puffed out his chest with pride. "Luckily for us, and for him, he began producing so much milk from his nipples we had to keep him. The testosterone levels in his milk are also much higher than any other bulls we've had. We've been doing further experiments with the bull milk, and we think it might be just as valuable as bull semen! But that's a conversation for another day. Anyways, he is providing an interesting insight into how the dominance or submissiveness of a bull may contribute to sperm and milk levels, and we are going to continue analyzing him- and you- closely."

Austin didn't understand most of what Dr. Wolfe said about experiments and insight. These days he seemed to have a harder time concentrating on anything that wasn't directly related to sex, and he felt like his vocabulary was getting smaller and smaller. He was never a genius, but compared to his gym buddies at school, he felt like a scholar. With his brain power now he felt more and more like a dumb jock, and began to understand how much happier and simpler life was that way.

"Yes, sir, anything I can do to help."

Dr. Wolfe beamed. "Exactly what I wanted to hear! For today's milking, you and 1A are going to be linked to Connor, similar to how 1A controlled your machine yesterday. 1A drew the short straw and will get a synthetic mouth again. But you will get to try our new synthetic anus prototype." He screwed an attachment in front of Austin that jiggled, two mounds of flexible rubber with a hole in the middle. "It won't perfectly mimic Connor's hole, nothing really can mimic a real boy's hole, but it will do until our more permanent solution is approved. As you are in control of his machine, you are also partly responsible for his orgasms. I am expecting both of you to orgasm at least five times in the allotted period. Do this, and you are one step closer to a full-time contract."

Austin licked his lips and stared across the narrow aisle into Connor's eyes. He had a pleading face, his eyebrows drawn together and his eyes quivering. But he wasn't pleading for mercy. He was pleading for domination. And Austin would give it to him.

"Yes, sir."

Dr. Wolfe finished tying Austin into his machine, with his arm restraints considerable slacker compared to before, stepped back, and a buzzer sounded. Austin's cock immediately hardened, as it had begun to link the buzzer with pleasure, and his ass became wet with sticky juice, the machines around them humming to life. The dildo behind him did not move, and Austin knew he could use it as he wished. 1A was also hard, and the custom brush attachment stroked his back, sending shivers through his extremities. The nipple suckers on Connor came to life, squeezing the base of his engorged nipples and pulling forward, squirts of milk flowing down the tubes, then releasing, returning to the base, and squeezing again. Larger clamps squeezed each of his pecs, pushing his boy milk to his squirting holes. He shivered with pleasure, and looked up at Austin and 1A, silently pleading for sex.

1A gave him his wish, spreading the lips and pounding the mechanical face in front of his cock. His curly red pubes were sticky with precum, and as he forced his entire cock into the head, they spread precum across the rubber attachment. 1A loved this part; the anticipation fulfilled, his need for release being realized. He looked across at Austin, a hungry look in his eyes, and Austin once again knew exactly what to do. Without giving a second's warning, he plunged his cock, now a monstrous 10" and thicker than a coke can, multiple thick veins bulging blue across his pink surface, deep into the rubber asshole. It's hole spread willingly to the power of his member, and the inside was warm and wet. Austin growled his pleasure.

Connor's machine responded immediately, the oral dildo swinging forward, knocking Connor's mouth open and forcing it's way deep into his throat. He gargled and wretched with the speed of it, and Austin could see the outline of the dildo in Connor's neck as it pushed unrelenting below his collarbone. Austin remembered the feeling all too well. The anal dildo responded in kind, pushing deep into Connor's asshole, spit-roasting him inescapably. The boy positioned himself with his butt raised high in the air, and the anal dildo was almost vertically angled so Austin could see the pneumatic machine piledrive Connor's thin frame. The force of the rear dildo pushed Connor into his table, and the suction cups on his nipples did not break, but dug into the skin around his pecs, squeezing two tight pinched rings into the boy's chest. Connor made a wretching noise that Austin interpreted as a moan, and his mouth moved slightly, as in a smile.

"Hold it." 1A continued to lock eyes with Connor and held his cock deep in the fake head. Austin followed suit, his crotch pushing into the giving rubber of the ass in front of him. Connor's face went from read to purple, and just as his eyes began to slide up, 1A said "Now". Both bulls withdrew, and the dildos withdrew from Connor. The anal dildo had a long, thick strand of Connor's anal juice, and the oral dildo was coated with the submissive boy's saliva. He wheezed, but without fully recovering, 1A and Austin continued their pounding as before in the socialization room. They pushed fully into the holes, then withdrew fully, over and over, completely synchronized. Austin noticed that the sheath around Connor's cock, which bulged with veins and was slowly turning deep red, did not move or stimulate him. It seemed that the boy did not need any stimulation - other than the pounding he was receiving - to orgasm. This continued for ten minutes, Austin and 1A both panting heavily from their thrusting, when Connor came.

His body quivered and thrashed, veins bulged from his neck, his eyes rolled into his head, and his fingers and toes curled and uncurled, over and over. A moan came from behind the dildo still buried deep in Connor's throat, and a long string of drool fell from his mouth onto the table below him. His engorged nipples were contracting as they released their juice into the tubes, now almost full. His cock, which now was so thick it pressed against the sides of the sheath, released it's load as well, burst after burst of white, milky cum, which the stationary sheath dutifully sucked into a waiting canister.

1A, as he had done before with Austin, took the moment to pleasure his hole, leaning back and riding the dildo behind him. Austin once again followed his lead, pushing the dildo deep into his anus, his cock twitching with pleasure. He did not take his eyes off the boy, still twitching and moaning across from him. Austin never felt more powerful, more himself. He pushed his ass deep onto the dildo, and the familiar sensation overcame his body as he began to orgasm as well. Spurt after spurt flowed from his cock, and as he came he yelled "LOOK AT ME WHORE" across the room. Connor weakly gazed up, and Austin smiled with pleasure as he came again and again. He imagined himself buried deep inside Connor, with the cock now probing deep inside his ass being 1A's, and the pleasure spread through him as he continued to orgasm.

1A took the moment to surprise Connor, driving his cock once again into the mouth, causing the boy to wretch and gag. He continued to pound, and the sight of Connor, now purple in the face, brought 1A to his own climax. With a roar, he buried his cock deep in the mouth and held it there throughout his whole orgasm. Connor's eyes rolled up into his head, his limbs grew limp and he sputtered harder. At last, 1A finished, his balls fully unloaded into the merciless machine, and he withdrew. Connor wheezed, his eyes red and teary, and coughed.

"Thank you."

Austin and 1A shared a glance, grinned, and began to move again.

---

From the corner of the room, Dr. Wolfe and Dr. Klein watched with rapt interest.

"Utterly fascinating," whispered Dr. Klein, taking a note of the machines in front of them. "Just yesterday, Connor produced a meager 25ml in his first donation. Yet, if our readings are correct, he just produced 45ml! That's almost a double increase! The pills surely had some effect, yet-"

"They could not account entirely for such a rapid jump." A smile grew across Dr. Wolfe's lips. "It seems my little experiment is much more effective than I even gave it credit for. This is just the beginning. When Anderson sees my report, I do believe I will be given full latitude over Austin, Connor, and 1A. After all, my new extraction device is nearly ready."

He called for assistants, who swiftly replaced the canisters attached to Connor's nipples, as he had fully filled them.

"Send one to the product team and another to analysis. I have a hunch that we are going to be pleasantly surprised by the quality of this milking."

The lab assistants performed their duties quickly, while the doctors continued to observe the milking. Over the next hour, each of the three bulls had orgasmed an additional three times, and none seemed to have any desire to stop. Even after every other bull had finished their assigned quotas and left the room, either feebly following a doctor or being wheeled out, the trio continued their furious sex. 1A was sweating so much his table shined and squeaked as he moved. The industrially built machine around Austin rattled as he brutally pounded the anus in front of him. Connor, who had now taken such an intense pounding longer than most mature bulls, hung limply in his restraints. His knees and elbows brushed the table but he did not have the strength to support himself, and the cuffs around his limbs suspended him in the air, digging into his skin. Despite this, he still maintained watery eye contact with 1A and Connor. When he did not have a cock buried deep in his throat, he was either moaning or begging for more punishment. And the two dominant bulls readily obliged him.

Dr. Wolfe could have happily watched this continue all day. His own large cock had been bulging against his pants for the better part of the last hour, staining them a dark hue, but after the fifth, thunderous orgasm that the bulls produced, he recognized that they had finished their duty and needed rest. Reluctantly, he signaled the alarm, and the machines around the three bulls ground to a halt.

The room was quiet, aside from the panting of 1A, Austin's growls as he continued to stare at Connor, and Connor's high-pitched mangled moans. With the help of several assistants, the three bulls were each placed on a gurney, and were wheeled to the doctor's office. Only once they left the milking room did exhaustion hit Austin, and he did not resist or move once wheeled away. That was... the best hour of his life, and as he passed the overhead lights on the hallway to Dr. Wolfe's office, he felt true bliss. This time, he was conscious for the journey, and when they arrived, the three bulls were each placed into rough wooden chairs across the expansive desk that Dr. Wolfe now sat behind.

"Boys, first, I would like to congratulate you all."

The three bulls looked up at Dr. Wolfe, still in a daze. The doctor smiled widely.

"You three have officially broken our organization record for sperm and milk production in a single session, collectively. You are now one of our most prized assets."

Austin beamed. He couldn't believe his luck. Not only was he allowed into this program that had forever changed his life for the better. Not only was he assigned to Dr. Wolfe, who had become like a father to him, a protector. He now had 1A and Connor to go through this experience with, and could not be happier.

"It seems that grouping the three of you has been very, very productive, and I have been authorized to continue this little experiment. From now on, you will be bonded together, like... a family." He grinned slightly at this. "It is clear the roles that each of you have taken to, and I would like to explore those more. With 1A as the dominant bull, Austin as the follower, and Connor as the submissive. Connor will obey and serve both Austin and 1A, and Austin will obey and serve 1A. And you will all, of course, continue to obey and serve the factory. Understood?"

The three bulls nodded their heads.

"Good. Now onto the second part of this experiment. You will continue to report to your regular milking schedules, where you will be held to a quota. However, I would like to explore more... unorthodox collection methods." Austin knew he had heard that word before, but now could not understand the doctor's complicated language. "That is, We now have a collection method to test that does not require each of you to use your own sheath. Instead, you will all be allowed to, ah, donate, together. In the same station. You will see tomorrow. For now, return to your room and prepare for a big day. Oh, and by room, I mean the new room for you three."

On that mysterious note, Dr. Wolfe stood up, went to the cabinet, and fetched a chain. He expertly connected it to the shackles around each of the bull's left feet, with 1A in the back, Austin in the middle, and Connor in the front. The chains were short, and left just enough room for Austin's cock to lightly graze along Connor's lower back in front of him. He then attached a leash to Connor's collar and led the three, now closely tied together, stumbling clumsily out the hall. They went past Austin's old room and entered a new one. It was nearly identical, with the only exception being the bed was slightly wider. Not quite a queen, but large enough for the three bulls to spoon sideways.

Dr. Wolfe roughly pushed them onto the bed and looped the handle end of Connor's collar around a hook on the wall, so he was still in essence bound. But Connor did not seem to mind. In fact, he seemed to relish his new position. He inched his round ass towards Austin, who instinctively met it with his own wet crotch. Austin wrapped his muscly arms around the smaller bull's waist and pulled him tight against his chest and abs, the collar clanking quietly against the wall. At this point, 1A turned sideways and laid his large hairy arms over both Austin and Connor. He wrapped a meaty leg around Connor's, almost like a wrestling hold, and squeezed tight.

"Good night, boys." Dr Wolfe said quietly, as he turned off the light and locked the door.