The Mind Control Ring Pt. 02

Story Info
Paul find a group of girls to use his mind control ring on.
1.5k words
4.13
24.8k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

After the fun I already had with the ring, I couldn't wait to see what else I could do. I made my way home, feeling tired and had a good sleep. I woke up in thinking it had all been a dream when I noticed the ring still on my finger.

I jumped in the shower, got dressed and made my way out into town. I watched everyone going about their business as I had some fun and planted thoughts into a few people passing by. Nothing out of the ordinary, just someone tripping over their own feet, skirt blowing up in the wind or dropping all their shopping.

I decided I needed a bit more fun and watched as a group of ladies were walking don the street laughing and joking. There were around 5 of them and I thought it was a perfect amount to see I can control. I had already managed 3 in my gym.

As they walked past me, I planted the same thought in each of them that they should follow me to a secluded area around the corner. I walked in front of them like I didn't know them as they carried on chatting and following me. The area was quiet. It had been closed off for a while as there was building work happening that had stopped a while ago.

I turned around and looked at them. They all stopped in their tracks. "What are your names?" I asked them bluntly.

"Sarah."

"Joanna."

"Stephanie."

"Paula."

"Danielle."

They all answered like robots. I looked them all over as they stared at me. Sarah was wearing a short white dress which had a slit down the middle, revealing plenty of cleavage and lots of leg, this was topped off with 6 inch white stilettos.

Joanna was wearing a black jumpsuit which hugged her figure. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra as I could see her nipples poking through.

Stephanie seemed more conservative of the five. She was wearing trousers and a blouse with not much cleavage showing. She had a great hour glass figure.

Paula definitely seemed like the slut in the group as her outfit didn't leave much to the imagination. She was wearing a glittery, sparkly bra with gold hot pants. She looked like she should be in a Kylie Minogue music video, not out in town.

Finally Danielle, she was wearing a knee length pencil skirt with a tight fitting t shirt.

They all stood there, not knowing what was happening. I planted the thought that they would all tell me how many blokes they had been with them their sexual fantasy.

Sarah spoke first. "I have been with 10 blokes. My sexual fantasy is to be tied up and blindfolded and have anything done to me they want." Not a bad start I thought to myself.

Joanna: "I have only been with one guy, my boyfriend. I wish he would fuck me in the ass sometimes. I beg him for it but he says it's too dirty."

These girls are filthy I laughed. "I have been with anyone and don't have any fantasies. I am saving myself for marriage." Wow, Stephanie really was conservative. I will definitely have fun with her.

"I have been with over 100 guys and have done everything I wanted, including water sports." Yep, I was right. She is definitely the slut.

Finally Danielle spoke. "I have only been with 3 guys but also 7 girls. I would love to be gang banged by both sexes and be covered in cum."

I couldn't believe what I had standing in front of me. I think I need to find somewhere private I thought. I remembered my mate was out of town around the corner and said I could house sit for him if I wanted. They all followed me to his. As we stepped inside I made them all stand just inside the door and wait.

They all stood there with blank looks upon their faces. I looked them over and started having ideas about what to do with them.

Stephanie being the most conservative and covered up was the one I was drawn to the most. I planted the thought that she should strip down to her underwear which she duly obliged. She slowly unbuttoned her house and slipped it off her shoulders, revealing a very basic beige bra that was too big for her. She then unbuttoned her trousers and slipped them down her legs to reveal matching beige granny knickers. They really didn't do much for her but her hour glass figure was still a nice sight.

I then took it in turns with each one to strip down to their underwear. Sarah slipped her dress off with ease, revealing a red lace see through bra and red silk panties.

Joanna slid her jumpsuit off and confirmed my initial thoughts that she definitely wasn't wearing a bra. Her pert breasts were now on show, nipples standing to attention. As she slid the bottom half down it was also revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties and her smooth pussy was on show.

Paula just removed her hot pants as she was already showing her bra, which revealed the tiniest thong I had seen, there was no real point her wearing it as it left nothing to the imagination.

Danielle lifted her t shirt above her head, revealing a front clasped tight bra which struggled to hold in her huge mound. She then dropped the pencil skirt to reveal her French lace panties that didn't match the bra but still looked sexy.

I asked them all to turn around slowly and then back again, they all had very nice asses, even Stephanie.

"Now Stephanie, come and stand next to me. Sarah face Joanna and Paula face Danielle, I am going to remove Stephanie's underwear and I want you to do the same to each other, the ones that have anything to remove that is!"

I stripped Stephanie naked and wondered why she hid her body when it was sexy as hell. Her tits stayed in place as I removed her bra and even though she was a virgin, she still kept herself tidy down below with just a strip on show.

When the other girls were naked I walked over to them to have a look. Sarah's breasts dropped slightly but still looked good. Her pussy looked like it could do with a trim, she clearly didn't think she would get lucky tonight.

Paula proved what a slut she was as she had made her pubic hair into an arrow pointing towards her pussy.

Danielle was also clean shaven and it seemed like her pussy was already glistening.

I walked back over to Stephanie and planted the thought that one girl would be the lead and take control just like I was about to do with Stephanie. I pulled Stephanie close into me and planted a kiss on her lips, my tongue finding its way into her mouth. Just as I did this, Sarah did the same to Joanna and Paula really went for it with Danielle. We were all making out now, there was moaning coming from everywhere, fingers and hands had started to explore as I spread Stephanie's legs and inserted 1 finger inside her tight pussy. She manned as I did this. The other girls were really going for it now and I planted the thought that they could just have fun with each other as I really wanted to deflower Stephanie.

I pulled he over to the sofa, laying her down I kissed down her body as my tongue began to taste her juices. She grabbed my head and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in closer. Clearly I had opened something with her. She couldn't get enough, her juices were now flowing as she let out a moan, cumming hard.

I lifted my head up and glanced over at the other girls who were now going to town on each other. Sarah and Joanna were in a 69 position while Paula was licking Danielle's asshole out while fingering her pussy. I thought about having a go with one of the, but I decided I still needed to finish off Stephanie.

As she was recovering from her major orgasm, I got her to stand up and bend over the arm of the sofa. I moved behind her and without warning shoved my now thick cock straight into her pussy. It took some work but I felt something pop as I took her virginity. She gasped at the realisation and pushed back into me further. I grabbed hold of her hips and fucked her hard and fast, balls slapping against her with every thrust. I grabbed hold of her hair and yanked it back, her mouth open wide. I kept this up for what seemed like, half an hour as I could feel myself getting close. As I was about to cum, I pulled out and shot my load over her ass and up her back. As the warm cum hit her, her body convulsed with another orgasm. I let go of her hair and collapsed on top of her, spent.

When I finally gathered myself I stood up and looked at the other girls still going at it. I thought about who I should have next...

TO BE CONTINUED...

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers