The Miniaturist's Desire - Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah get captured and added to a miniature world.
1.8k words
4.29
3.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor's office was a haven of tranquility, a place where the worries of the outside world melted away. Sarah Thompson, a young beauty with long brown hair, deep green eyes, and a slender figure, sat in the waiting area, impatiently tapping her foot. She was a woman of confidence, someone who knew her worth and expected others to acknowledge it. She had a tendency to disregard those she deemed unworthy, especially those who weren't as physically appealing as herself.

As fate would have it, Tomas Shrinker, our protagonist, crossed paths with Sarah in this serene setting. Tomas possessed an extraordinary talent - the ability to alter the size of individuals, reducing them to minuscule proportions.

For numerous years, he covertly employed this gift to capture women, shrinking them down to doll-like dimensions before ensnaring them within his basement, where they were forced to construct a miniature civilization. This clandestine realm was meticulously designed to ensure the safety of its inhabitants, providing them with a seemingly secure environment to live in.

On one such occasion, Tomas happened upon Sarah during a routine medical examination. Their encounter was far from amicable; Sarah, dismissive of Tomas and his presence, treated him with contempt.

"Excuse me," she snapped, her tone laced with disdain. "Could you please stop staring?

" Sarah sneered, her gaze fixed on Tomas. "I'm sure you have better things to do than ogle some random girl."

Tomas' eyes narrowed at her words, his piercing blue eyes meeting Sarah's emerald greens. "I don't appreciate your attitude," he said coolly, his voice betraying a hint of annoyance. "But I suppose we all have our preconceived notions about others."

Sarah rolled her eyes, turning back to her phone as if she couldn't care less. That annoyed Tomas a little, but it excited him even more. Right then he decided she needed to be captured and added to his collection. He will enjoy taming her by fucking her every day in every way until her attitude was fixed and she submitted to him completely. He got incredibly hard just thinking about it.

He suddenly realized he was wearing sweats. And his raging hard-on was very visible. That very instance he saw Sarah step out of the doctor's office. Seeing her, he saw a sudden mental flash of her trapped in his miniature community, banging on the glass wall of the aquarium, his miniature community container. That image clenched his loins and twitched his hard-on. She saw that quick jerk up in his pants as he saw her. Figures. She smirked to herself. She's clearly out of his league, and that just proved it. He got an immediate erection the instant he saw her.

She "accidentally '' took her phone just so she could squat down in his full sight. His eyes widened he thought she couldn't see him with her golden hair falling over her eyes. But of course she could see enough. As she crouched, one knee down and the other up and leaning forward to pick up her phone, she saw him realize she neither wore a bra nor panties. Not sure if he could actually see pink on either end, but that didn't matter. A glimpse was all he'd ever have. It was her gift to him.

No underwear or bra, Tomas acknowledged to himself. She probably did that intentionally just to flaunt herself over him. She's probably thinking down on him that it's all he'll ever get of her. We'll see.

She left the waiting room and walked down the hall. A group 5 of men walked towards her, every one with eyes on her. Some overtly ogling. Two pretending to look away, but she knew better. She stopped immediately at the water fountain. She wasn't thirsty, but was going to make these boys a little more thirsty themselves. Bent over the water fountain, her ass stuck out, and tits hung down a little and stretched her low cut sleeveless blouse a little more. They got a good look at a lot of side-boob.

Her attention was totally focused on enjoying their reaction to her. She lingered there as they walked past her and away. Each one stealing at least one looked back before they turned the corner. She was so focused on them that she didn't see Tomas sneak up on her when the boys left. It was just the two of them alone in the hall, and he was concerningly close. He reached out his hand towards her face. She inhaled for a loud shriek, but the instant he touched her face before she could scream, the world felt like it was spinning all around her.

She closed her eyes and started to fall, but some massive thing caught her whole body. Like padded walls closed down on her. Front and back. She opened her eyes and a confused look came across. She couldn't quite see what was going on. It was like the world was moving all around her then suddenly everything was dark and she felt like she was in a massive warm sack.

Sarah's eyes fluttered open, and she found herself in complete darkness. Her heart raced, and her breathing became ragged as panic set in. She tried to feel around in the darkness. It felt like she was in one big tall sack. She couldn't get a grip on anything other than cloth to try to climb up. And she had never been strong enough to pull herself up anyways.

"What the fuck is happening?!" she screamed into the void of darkness. Muffled by the cloth all around her. And the whole bag was moving. Swinging and bouncing.

After several moments of frantic struggling, she began to calm down. If nothing else, she wore herself out and got nowhere for her efforts. She started focusing on her surroundings. As her senses adjusted, she noticed a faint familiar smell. What was that?

Eww! It struck her. It had a small hint of the smell of a man's semen. But nothing she felt was wet. Where is it coming from? With nothing more to do and tired from struggling in the dark, she soon fell asleep.

Some time later, not sure how long, those "soft walls" came into the sack and squeezed her. Lifting her up and out.

"What the fuck!?" she screamed!

She couldn't believe what her eyes saw. Looking up she saw that guy from the doctor's office. But he was massive. And his massive fingers were squeezing her, holding her, lifting her. Out of what? His pocket! And carrying her towards a WHAT?? It looked like a massive glass box with huge toy houses. Wait, it's not massive! It finally dawned on her. She's tiny. She's been shrunk to toy size. And he's putting her in that glass box. What? And something moved. There are other mini people living in that glass box. One, Two, Three. Those aren't toys, those are actual people. Women actually. All women and only women. What kind of pervert is this guy?

Finally he places her in the community. Other miniaturized women hurry over and surround her. They help her sit down, bring her some water and sooth her. Clearly this isn't the first time they've experienced this. This was too much. Her mind just couldn't put this all together. This was one of those crazy sci-fi fiction things you only see in movies, combined with the horror of that guy. It didn't make sense. It couldn't be real. Her head couldn't handle it and mercifully she just passed out.

When she woke up some unknown amount of time later she found herself in a bed. A massive toy bed. Wait. No. Again, it's not massive, she's tiny. Her mind was slowly starting to get it. It didn't make sense, but her mind was working out her new reality.

Sarah Thompson lay on the massive toy bed, still in complete disbelief of her situation. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest, and her breathing remained ragged as fear consumed her. The world she had known had vanished, replaced by the mysterious confines of a glass box filled with life-sized toy houses.

"Ah, you're awake!" Jane greeted cheerfully. "I'm Jane. What's your name?" Can you help me understand what's going on? Where am I? Is this real?

How can it be?" Sarah Thompson repeated, her voice trembling with uncertainty. Her gaze darted around the miniature world, taking in the intricate details of the toy houses and the eerie quietness that enveloped the entire space. She couldn't shake off the feeling of utter disbelief, her mind refusing to accept the absurdity of her predicament.

"Yes, dear, you're very much awake," Jane replied soothingly, her voice laden with compassion. "My name is Jane, and I've been here for twenty years.

I assure you, this is very real, despite how unbelievable it seems right now." Jane smiled softly, reaching out to gently touch Sarah's arm. "You're safe here with us, and we'll do our best to help you adjust to your new life."

Sarah stared blankly at Jane, her mind reeling with confusion and fear. "How can this be real? It doesn't make any sense."

"I know it's hard to believe," Jane responded patiently.

"I asked myself the same question countless times when I first arrived here. But you see, Tomas possesses supernatural abilities. He can shrink people to this microscopic dimension with ease. Our lives revolve around him now, and we must endure our confinement."

Sarah listened intently, her brow furrowed in concentration. "How can you stand it?" she murmured quietly. "Being imprisoned like this, with no hope of escape... How do you find the strength to carry on?"

Jane gazed deeply into Sarah's eyes, her expression softening.

"We find the strength because we have no choice, Sarah. We've grown accustomed to our circumstances, finding solace in each other's company. We share stories, laughter, and sometimes tears. Life goes on, even in miniature form."

Sarah nodded, contemplating the gravity of what Jane had shared. "So, Tomas is the one responsible for this?" she asked, her voice hushed.

"Indeed, he is," Jane confirmed somberly. "Tomas is our captor, our master. And our lover."

Sarah's eyes widened. In the back of her mind, she knew this was going to be true, but didn't want to believe it. But there it was. Those 3 words confirmed all her hidden fears.

"No way am I going to let that bastard touch me", she said.

"I know that's how everyone feels at first"

"At first!? Don't tell me you're ok with it? I can be here for 40 years and I'll never let him touch me"

"The world is very different in many different ways that you haven't started to understand yet. But I'll help. And, yes, at some point many of us, in fact, most of us, have let him become our lover in the true sense. Some of us love him. I love him now. And it may sound impossible, but one day you might, too."

"Never. Ever. Fuckin' no."

"I understand. I was there myself once. But let me explain because recruiting a new neighbor makes him super horny. So he's going to be coming back soon and you need to know what will happen. You can choose how you handle it, but at least you should know."