The Minotaur's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the top of my head, two horns had sprouted. They were shorter than Alaric's, somehow more feminine. Before I could process what was happening, a second sensation drew my attention. From the base of my spine, it felt as if someone had hooked a chain and was pulling determinedly. A long fleshy tail erupted out and flicked wildly behind me. After a few moments, I could somehow tell it what to do. Though Alaric watched with horror, the changes fascinated me. My insides started to roll as if my belly was suddenly filled with serpents. Looking at my chest, I watched my modest bosom swell into huge proportions. As they did, pressure welled up inside of them until it was almost painful. Not knowing what else to do, I squeezed my tits roughly and a stream of white liquid spurted out from my nipples, splashing on Alaric's cock. I stood up, feeling a new strength in my limbs and I wobbled slightly as I adjusted to a new center of balance. Not only had I grown taller, but my rump had filled out as well, much more suitable for my form.

After only a moment of assessing my new body, I knew what I was capable of now. My small, virgin pussy had changed as well. Alaric saw it as well as I stood above him. Puffy lips belied a more suitably sized counterpart to his cock. Pulling me back to the ground, he rolled me to my back. He paused for a minute to lower his head to my nipple once again, but this time he was rewarded with a thick stream of milk as he sucked. His cock head slid up between my legs until it wedged itself into my pussy. With a grunt, he pushed past the small resistance and his whole length slid inside of me with ease. We both moaned in satisfaction, Alaric finally being enveloped in the warmth of a woman after centuries and myself being stretched to the brink despite my new, roomier pussy. Neither of us had to wait long for the pressure to build. My legs rose up to wrap around my lover as he fucked me. His cock slid in and out with a slick wet sound, each time bottoming out and sending a wave of pleasure through my body. My breasts had small streams of leaking milk cascading down the side of them, making quite the mess around him. It felt appropriate, the bull breeding his milk cow.

I did not know what to expect next. I knew that a man's seed would come from his cock, but the force of it shocked me. Alaric roared as his cum erupted inside me, splashing against the walls of my pussy. More and more of the hot liquid poured inside of me, and I wondered if this would be enough to breed me. Breed me, yes, because I couldn't consider the act one of making a child so much as breeding. It was animalistic and primal. Finally spent, Alaric lowered his forehead to mine, our horns clacking together slightly.

He rolled off of me and I closed my legs, somehow wanting to keep his seed inside of me. I found myself desiring his offspring, whether the curse would apply to them or not. A great fatigue seized us both then. The fire's warm spilled over us as Alaric pulled me closer to him. His hands explored my new breasts gently for a while, but I could hear his breath slowing as he drifted off to sleep. I loved the feeling of his muscular body pressed against my soft backside. His hand dropped down to my belly and he held me. I wondered if he too thought about a possible child from our coupling. As sleep started to seize me as well, a fear returned to me. I did not want to leave, not out of fear of whatever awaited with the Black Prince, but because I cared for Alaric.

***

The fire had died in the wee hours of the morning and the stones beneath us had grown cold, but I did not shiver. My mind raced to understand what had happened. My tail still pressed into Alaric, but I knew things had changed once more. Alaric's massive form had returned, his bull head snored behind me and his muscled, hairy arm still draped over my stomach. It didn't not alarm me. I found it comforting, but I was slightly surprised by the changes to my own body.

A softer color of tawny brown fur covered my whole body. My arms had also developed the preternatural shape and definition of a minotaur. In my mouth, I felt a long flat tongue and square teeth. Moving to stand up, my hooves clattered on the floor. As I did, I felt Alaric's cock press slightly into my rump. My breasts felt heavy with milk, they also bore the short brownish fur right up to where dark nipples protruded. My own sex, though now more obscured from my pelt, was wet and hungry. I shared his curse as well now.

I shook him gently and he roused. For a moment, he must have believed he looked in a mirror. Once his mind cleared he growled and cursed under his breath, "Damn us for fools! And Damn the Black Prince's devilry!"

I stood up. My balance had changed, but once I adjusted, I felt stronger than ever before. My new form could have held my old one in midair with ease. Looking at myself, I was not horrified, but pleased. Turning my attention to the brooding Alaric, I was not offended by the sight of him, but aroused. A thought occurred to me, "When you changed last night, you writhed in pain and screamed in anguish. Alaric we both shifted in our sleep, neither the wiser to whatever difficulties we faced. Has that happened to you before?"

"No," he grunted.

I brightened up, my muzzle widening in a smile. "Don't you see," I said in a newly gruff voice. Speaking with a new tongue was difficult. "This is no trick of dark magic. This is its undoing. You were cursed to be a monster alone forever, but that has been broken."

"At the cost of you sharing my fate," Alaric retorted.

"I share it gladly. Out destines have changed. You are no longer a prisoner to that shell and slavery no longer waits for me. If so, I will meet it with every ounce of strength in my body."

Alaric's hooves clacked on the stone floor as he moved over to me. He embraced me with love and I felt the strength in him more than ever before. While I could easily overpower a human, I could not imagine a hundred slowing the charge of my bull. "A tribute is still expected," Alaric said.

"Then we shall give him one," I said, confidently. "A strange prince in an arcane land set before me a monster so that I would be frightened and wary of my journey. I have made love to his imprisoned beast and turned foe into lover. We have nothing to lose and much of the world yet to see."

"Then may I suggest it is time we paid my brother a visit," Alaric said.

12