All Comments on 'The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 03'

by roverguyxxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gross!

I'm not sure if you're gay or just ignorant, but take it from me and all of my friends, women DO NOT get turned on from watching guys play with each other. That's totally disgusting. The sight of a guy blowing another guy is totally gross. Ick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Haven't even read the story yet...

...but I have to violently disagree with the previous comment. Many women really enjoy watching guys play sexually. We think it's hot. I myself have read some gay stories here where the relationships between the characters so powerfully affected me, that when I have had sex, I have often used the images of those characters having sex to help me get off. I have even enjoyed some gay porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me Too!

I'm a woman and I get totally turned on by watching 2 guys make out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with first comment

I have to agree with the first comment. A guy's stuff being in any orifice of another guy is just unnatural, and a bit weird. There's nothing hot about that.

But the writing is pretty good.

roverguyxxxroverguyxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
Why the guy-guy stuff

First of all it fits the story to have both guys and gals trained for bi-sexual and second of all I have found that women love guy-guy porn and if you check Amazon you will find they write most of it. My female editor mainly wrote these scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroverguyxxx@roverguyxxx
124 Followers
Love exploring Mf and Fm relationships, both real time and in print. I am in love with the creative activity of developing sessions and gear. Located in Michigan. I really look forward to hearing from readers especially your ideas and fantasies. groyn.paulsing@gmail.com put Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES