The Mint Epilogue

Story Info
This is how I planned to end the story.
1.2k words
4.22
8.3k
5

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
124 Followers

Author's note: THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT If you are interested enough in the story of Katie and her friends to end up here, well a big thank-you. I had a lot of fun writing it. Due to job changes I no longer have the mental leisure to continue at any real speed. It might be years or never for this story to finish. That is unfair to the readers so I am converting my outline of the rest of the story to an epilogue to tie things up. If you know of a Literotica author that would be skilled and interested in completing this story please urge them to message me. Spoiler alert if you have patience.

*****

Katie and Robin are auctioned to the same buyer. A mid level mobster living in a villa on the Croatian coast. Katie and Robin join his stable of high-end sex slaves that he uses and rents for lavish parties. The other women are eastern European and have been trained at a competitive Russian establishment called "The Forge" They are much more psychologically defensive than Katie and Robin They do not trust each other or anyone else. It soon becomes apparent that the Forge is has put these women through a much more brutal process than the Mint.

Using the underground knowledge gained in the Mint Katie and Robin effect an escape. They float some distance from the villa and come ashore in a clothing option tourist camp. Part of the knowledge shared at the Mint was to be skeptical of the local police and that they should seek a means to connect with a US consulate. Katie and Robin attempt to be-friend a French couple. This is complicated because warnings have been displayed in tourist hotels and camps to be on the lookout for two female escapees from a special clinic that treats uncontrollable sexual urges and these two are going through court ordered treatment for knowingly transmitting STD's. Well the male is sympathetic, (what male wouldn't be to two drop dead gorgeous nude females) The wife is not and the fact the Katie and Robins conditioning has their pussies obviously well lubricated does not help. The wife contacts the authorities and a van shows up with a "doctor" and 3 "orderlies". Katie and Robin are bound and and find themselves chained in a basement along with the other slaves from the villa.

The owners of the villa decided that it was not safe to continue at location because Katie and Robin had most certainly relayed its location and what was going on there. The other slaves are incensed at Katie and Robin for their uncomfortable new surroundings. As an outlet they are encouraged to come up with twice daily punishments to inflict on Katie and Robin. This goes on for 10 days,

It is decided to send Katie and Robin to the Forge for "remediation". The Forge management wants to study them to determine why the Mint's slaves command a higher price in the market. Katie and Robin endure the brutality of the Forge. Over time they manage to convince management that more carrot and a lot less stick would produce a more well rounded product.

After 2 mouths in the Forge Katie and Robin and several other new Forge "graduates" are sent to a Russian oligarch's mega yacht. There they meet with old friends. Abby and Trina aka Tigger aka Pussy the gymnast. They are used and abused.

A group of Male slaves is brought onboard. They include Katie and Robin's heartthrob's Rick and David. Their treatment is horrible. Beside ongoing abuse for the amusement of the male and female guests they are kept in constant chastity and regularly put on a machine that harvests their blood for a special and amazing aphrodisiac fluid. Neither David nor Rick have been allowed to come for months. This hits Katie like a punch to the stomach.

Katie conceives a plan. She gets Trina to convince management to allow the girls to train in synchronized swimming both for exercise and to entertain the guests. An SOS is subtly incorporated in the routines in the hopes that a plane or spy satellite would pick it up.

Eventually some US military satellite operators pick this up. After all they were already motivated to check out these luxury yachts carefully due to potential eye candy. Once it was determined that the yacht Katie is on has a plenitude of nude women, eyes would occasionally stray from purely military objectives. Noticing the SOS maneuvers the spies in the sky decide to take facial close ups and run them thru missing persons. It is revealed that several missing US citizens are onboard including the sister of close friend of their supervisor. Before informing his boss this supervisor relays the info to the brother of the captive girl who is in the Navy and has the necessary security clearances. What follows is a dynamic between the go by the book go thru channels approach and the lets roll and save these people. The yacht is owned by a crony of Vladimir Putin which creates diplomatic baggage. That the brother would sacrifice his career and perhaps freedom by making this all public pushes the US Mediterranean fleet commander to act on his own and shield higher ups from any fallout.

Fallout is minimised by a combination of shock and awe coupled with a deal the Oligarchs could not refuse. The only Zumwalt (stealth) class destroyer in service is ordered to take up a position in line with the Yacht's direction of travel and slow so that it will be overtaken by the yacht at day break. An attack submarine is ordered to shadow the yacht and surface at dawn. The Zumwalt is a stealth ship with the radar signature of a small fishing boat. Which is what she is mistaken as onboard the yacht. As Dawn breaks the bridge of the yacht is shocked to see a huge warship materializing out of nowhere in their path. All potential radio communications from the yacht is severed by the electronic warfare capability of the Zumwalt. A sub violently breaches to the rear of the Yacht. Using its hardened communication capabilities the Zumwalt communicates to the yacht, "We have photographic evidence that you have kidnapped American citizens onboard. We are prepared to destroy your prop and rudder and board. We will arrest all onboard. Or you can immediately display several white bed sheets and allow a peaceful boarding and we will remove all kidnapped parties and the rest of you can go.

A dozen white sheets were soon waving from the yacht.

Katie had remembered both dates and amounts of the stock trades she did for the director of the Mint this led investigators to Justine and the Mint itself. Justine and her crew were all arrested and 28 female and 14 males were freed. Katie got the pleasure of seeing Justine shackled, wearing orange, frog marched off to serve multiple life sentences.

The rats began to squeal revealing the whole sick culture of the uber-rich and their "collections". Facing exposure and legal jeopardy the slave owners released and compensated the slaves after securing an agreement not press charges. Due to the number of people that had know of their ownership this was much safer than disposal by murder. The freed made family contact from locations around the world.

*************************

"Mom?"

"Rachel, RACHEL Where, what, how, we had lost hope"

"Hong Kong Princess hotel it is a long story. I need some advice on what to do with a certificate of deposit for $1,000,000"

"Jack, Jack, Rachel is on the phone"

"Oh my God, Rachel I have never seen your father cry before."

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
124 Followers