All Comments on 'The Mint Epilogue'

by roverguyxxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Perfunctory and disappointing ending...

It’s like you suddenly stopped caring about the story and wrote a quick few paragraphs to end it. Not written very well, other chapters were much better than this. I am glad that they were freed, yet it feels rushed...

Your writing has potential, keep going ...

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Sad really

Unfortunately life has interfered with your writing I'd have liked a longer epilogue but when needs must then you've gotta do what's right ... as for using another author I don't think that would work as they'd have no idea how to develop the story in they way you'd like or would've done yourself. I really enjoyed it but all the best and if you add more great .. if not then good luck.

LondenbergLondenbergover 5 years ago
Favorite story of all times

This has been my favorite series I have read yet. I am sad to hear it might never see its true end come to potential. I truly hope you can buy out a little time now and then to keep going. I personally feel if finished to its fullest potential this is a publishable book worthy story. I have been on the lookout for other writers that might do an ok job but I agree with the other comment this is your baby so no one would develop it better than you. While it's good to have an idea of the ending there are a lot of middle ground info left untouched. Please don't give up yet. Would buy this as a completed book for sure.

NScioliNScioliover 5 years ago
Thank you for what you gave

I strongly enjoyed the story. It was well written and interesting. I appreciate that your life has taken you away and want to thank you for at least showing us how it would end. I hope that if you ever get some more "free time" (good luck with it!!) that perhaps you come back and finish it how you wanted to.

jooney_007jooney_007over 5 years ago
Thank you

I also want to tell you how much I enjoyed your series and will miss it but you gotta eat and keep the lights on. I also hope that you can continue to give us something from your imagination it is a fun place for my imagination to visit ;) Maybe some short stories here and there if you get any kinda moment. I appreciate that you tried not to leave us hanging that was extremely thoughtful of you. Much love and good luck in all

Jooney

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Predictably Grim

Huh, well crap you move from trying to glorifying the all too real sex trafficking trade with token talk of escape to a predictable downward spiral making it more brutal scenario. Ridiculously far fetched, it’s a fine bloody time to take this into the ridiculous realms of fantasy.

“.....compensated the slaves after making an agreement not to press charges” yeah right as if $1,000,000 would be enough money to compensate for what they went through. It wouldn’t be down to the victims on wether or not to press charges. On top of that I find it hard to believe that they would want to accept money from their captors, doing that would make them feel like whores instead of survivors.

The only thing I can see that makes sense is that it’s finally listed as Non Con.

littlestar2littlestar2over 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you ! I really loved the thought and complexity you included as well as the level of dietal. This was very fun to read. I’m disappointed but totally get it ! Good luck. I hope one day you will have the time and inspiration to continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroverguyxxx@roverguyxxx
Love exploring Mf and Fm relationships, both real time and in print. I am in love with the creative activity of developing sessions and gear. Located in Michigan. I really look forward to hearing from readers especially your ideas and fantasies. groyn.paulsing@gmail.com put Li...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Mint Series Info