All Comments on 'The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 04'

by EVHayes720

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk96 months ago

I have thought were he trains a female cop to be his dog that he walks around nude

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic! This is the most rewarding series on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the most incredibly contrived series I've ever read. I love it and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic! I liked all the breeding and use of mother and daughter and the promises of future daughters.

Some random ideas:

One of the girls has a set of twin nieces or cousins who need to be picked up from school on their eighteenth birthday. But the wires get crossed and the twins believe that if they don’t do what Josh says he will kidnap their entire family. He ends up fucking them both side-by-side in the woods across the street from their school while they watch their classmates board school buses.

Josh’s daughter from the beginning of this chapter finally tells him who she is. Josh decides that families are changing and he accepts this the way he happily accepts most things the girls tell him. She and he can work on a granddaughter openly since he figures as a father he should give his daughter whatever she wants.

One or two or three of the girls can be the first to tell Josh he’s impregnated them. He has the initial shock at learning how seriously they take what he thought was a fetish. This makes the pregnant girls worried that he doesn’t believe they are being good enough future mommies so they rush to explain to him how good they will be, all the things that daughters will be good for, and maybe a fresh round of tattoos (“Good girls raise more good girls”).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dropping by to offer encouragement for the author to continue the series! Whatever comes next will be worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I had wished the sex scenes were longer but I found my self less focused on those and more on what kinda of stuff would happen. Can't wait to see the next installment. (Also a category I ever goto, found this story on your page after reading others)

wayward_driverwayward_driverabout 2 months ago

This story series is so outrageously funny, imaginative and fun. Mix in the great sex scenes, and it is a hoot to read. Well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEVHayes720@EVHayes720
Born in 1981, E.V. has traveled across Europe, America and Asia gaining experiences and using those to craft their stories. E.V. currently resides in the United States writing stories part-time. E.V. posts works for community engagement and feedback on https://patreon.com/EVHayes