The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 03

Story Info
Josh gets a promotion to mob boss.
19.4k words
4.68
5.5k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Branded

Emma clung to Josh, her whole body trembling. It was still difficult to fit him completely inside her, but the crushing sensation within her made her entire body writhe in pleasure. Her shaky arms were around his neck as he gently supported her ass, letting his cock impale her fully. She moaned happily as he held her, her legs loosely wrapped around his waist as he stood by the bed.

Josh nuzzled the little red-head's neck, enjoying the feeling of the trembling pussy rippling around him and trying to adjust to him. He never got tired of seeing her eyes roll up from being impaled, panting as she slid down him. Her adorable face, her tight little body, the way she whimpered as she came, everything about her made him want to pound her hard until she screamed.

Emma felt shivers running down her spine as Josh nipped at her neck, causing her pussy to clench lovingly around his cock. Her greedy little pussy was soaked, always twitching when he was near but not inside her. She didn't care if anyone saw her being split open by him, she just desperately wanted him deep inside.

Josh began to raise and lower her hips on his cock, causing her to groan and cling to him harder. He could feel the resistance every time he tried to push in, but her clutching hands around him and the way she gasped just encouraged him. He swore that every time he was fully in her, her tummy would bulge as he pressed against her.

Emma whimpered as he continued his languid motions, never giving her a reprieve and constantly hitting all her buttons. She had never known that there were so many parts of her pussy that had never been hit before, but he was so big that he hit them all at once. She mewled happily as she felt herself getting close, wiggling her hips in his hands as he kept pushing into her.

Her rapid breathing and desperate hip movements told Josh that she was close. He loved it when his little girls did this, getting lost in their own pleasure. He wanted them to enjoy it as much as he did, and from her desperate pleading, she was definitely enjoying it. He could hear her quick intakes of air with each stroke, her voice rising as her pussy clamped down on him.

A throaty groan escaped her as her entire body writhed in ecstasy on him. Josh held her down as she came, grinding his cock as far in as possible. He could feel her cervix twitching inside her as her walls crushed down on him in their velvety embrace. The tiny squeaks coming from her as the waves overwhelmed her spurred him on, making him roll his hips into her, feeling her soaking hole stretch over the base of his cock.

Josh came inside her as she giggled. She could feel herself getting pumped full of his cum as he groaned. She nuzzled his neck, cooing as he continued to throb in her. She loved it when he held her like this so that he was as deep in as possible when he unloaded in her. Her pussy drank deeply, wanting to store it all inside her. She loved walking around feeling his cum inside her, leaking out on her panties and legs. It gave her a thrill that someone might see a blob of cum drip from her and know that she was packed tight with it.

Josh groaned happily as he lay back on the bed, his little red-headed pixy still fully impaled on him. She giggled and waggled her hips, swishing his cock around inside her. She rested her head on his chest, feeling him breathing and listening to his heart.

"Daddy? Can't you stay here with me? You've only filled me twice today." Emma pouted on his chest, twirling her finger around his nipple.

He chuckled, "I'm sorry baby, but Allison wants to go to the tattoo parlor to talk about her designs."

"But daddy" she whined, "you always sleep with her and fill her with cum. Can't you stay with me once?"

Josh nodded placatingly, "You're right, that's not fair to you. How about tonight I sleep here and fill you as much as you want?"

"Really?" she looked up at him excitedly, "You mean it? Only me, I can have all your cum?"

He chuckled again, "Yes, really, you can have it all."

She looked down coyly, "Would you, would you fill my ass too?"

He twitched at the thought of packing her in all three holes, "Absolutely baby. You should get yourself ready for that though, since you're so tiny. How about I pick you up a plug to help you stretch?"

Emma sighed happily as she lay down again, "Thank you, daddy. You take care of me so well."

He laughed and kissed her head, "Daddies take care of their little sluts."

She grinned up at him, rolling her hips again, "Speaking of, could you take care of your greedy slut one more time before you go." She pouted her lips, "Please daddy? I'm a good slut, aren't I?"

He grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed in again, "Of course baby, you're such a good slut."

***

"Oh, this is lovely." Josh was looking at the flowery design Allison was showing him. They seemed to be in a type of pattern, but whatever it was, he wasn't sure. It looked pretty though. "And you're going to make one for each of the girls?"

Allison giggled while she sat on Josh's lap, "Of course, daddy. We each have to have our own."

She was sketching the fourth one for Emma while Josh was looking over the others. Each one was a collection of vibrant flowers. A bunch of red roses for Allison, blue carnations for Becky, yellow lilies for Callie, and purple bellflowers for Emma. Each one was intricately laid out in their own patterns.

Allison wiggled on his lap as she tried to figure out how to arrange Emma's.

***

Charles was talking to Natalie, the girl that Josh wanted him to bring in. She was at her tattoo parlor, having closed for lunch. She had dyed blue hair that ran long on one side and was braided and pulled back on the other side. She had bright blue eyes and a stud in her nostril, with numerous piercings in her ear. She was wearing a tight halter that barely contained her double D's and booty shorts that showed off her lean thighs. She had various tattoos on her arms with a partial sleeve that she had been working on piecemeal.

"Look, I know what he looked like in court, but that was all an act. He didn't want people to dig into him, so he played the meek little guy, but the dude's a hitman for the mob."

Natalie leaned back wide-eyed at Charles' explanation. She licked her lips nervously, "But, but he didn't do anything to you. Why, why come after me?"

Charles shook his head, "You have no idea what it took for him to let me live. He was supposed to kill my entire family, but he's got a weakness that you can exploit." He paused, pointedly looking her up and down.

Natalie crossed her arms over her chest, causing her heavy breasts to strain against the top of her shirt and threaten to spill out. "No, you can't mean." She shook her head, whispering in fear, "What's he going to do to me?"

Charles sighed heavily, sitting down in the parlor chair. "He doesn't hurt his girls, of that, I'm sure."

"Girls!? He has more than one?"

He nodded, "Allison Escora for one."

Natalie gaped at him, "The fucking heiress?"

He nodded grimly, "Yeah, Callie told me about her when she was allowed to call. She's with him every night and hangs all over him."

"Callie? Your daughter? How is she..." her eyes widened in horror, "No." She shook her head wildly, "No, that can't be what you did. Did you give him your daughter?"

He swallowed heavily, "Yes, that was the deal. He'll protect her and all of us, but she belongs to him now." He hung his head, "And he made me watch to make sure I understood the deal." He shifted his leg to hide his growing erection at the memory.

Natalie sank to the floor, hands covering her mouth, staring in shock. She shouldn't have talked to the cops after the crash. She shouldn't have insisted they test him for alcohol. She shouldn't have blown that cop to keep her boyfriend out of the report. She shouldn't have done any of it. "What am I going to do?" she quietly asked.

"He wants me to bring you to him, I can wait outside while you get ready." He tried to reassure her, "Listen, just do what he says, and it'll be fine. He might even let you keep running the parlor." He thought for a second and then confided, "He might tell you a safe word, but I get the impression that it's a trap. I'd suggest you not try it."

Natalie nodded, trying to process all of this. Maybe she could run. She had family in Canada, they'd keep her safe. She couldn't let Charles know though; he'd rat her out to save his daughter. She smiled weakly at him, "Thank you Charles. I'll, uh, I'll get myself ready."

She saw him out and then bolted through the shop upstairs to her apartment. She grabbed her passport and driver's license, jamming them into an envelope with all the cash she had. She called her boyfriend, but the little shit didn't pick up, so she jammed it in her back pocket. She looked out the window to see Charles parked on the side of the street waiting for her. Shit! She'd have to sneak out the back and make a break for it.

Natalie took a travel suitcase, throwing a bunch of random clothes in, and came back downstairs. She'd have to go through the parlor to get to the back door, so she'd just have to stay low to avoid Charles.

She hadn't heard the door open, so she nearly bowled over the man standing in the shop. She bounced off the surprisingly solid man and landed hard on her ass. She was about to yell when the air escaped her lungs completely. It was too late; Josh was already here for her.

Josh hadn't been sure anyone was in the place even though Allison had said she had just spoken with the tattoo artist. She was looking at the tattoos on the wall while he wandered to the back to see if anyone was there. The woman had run into him, causing him to drop the sketches all over the floor. He went to apologize and then his face dropped at the sight of the bitch with the tits that got him fired in the first place. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he growled at her.

Natalie nearly pissed herself in fright. The hitman was already here. He knew she would run, so he came himself. She flinched as he barked at her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." She just kept repeating the same thing, completely flustered.

Josh disliked the woman for what she had done, but she looked positively terrified that she had upset the client. "It's fine" he grunted. "My girl is here for her tattoo. You spoke to her earlier."

Natalie just nodded rapidly, "Of course, I'll get right to it." She scampered across the floor, getting up and rushing to the front, completely forgetting everything she had dropped.

Josh clicked his tongue in annoyance as he gathered up all the loose papers. This explains why Charles was outside at least, he was here to pick her up. He didn't really have time today though, he'd promised to spend it with Emma, and Callie had heard about the arrangement and whined about it, saying that it would be easier to breed her if she could just sleep with him. He'd probably need to give Becky a night too, so he wouldn't be free for a couple of days, not with all the films they were shooting during the day.

Natalie rushed to the front with wild eyes to talk with the woman, only to realize it was Allison Escora, the same Allison that Josh had broken in. She tried to put on a smile, but all she could manage was a tight-lipped greeting.

"Oh, you must be Natalie, we spoke on the phone about the flower pieces." Allison smiled sweetly at her.

Natalie understood now, it had all been a setup. A big new project to bring in the money and keep her here, Charles to soften her up with his horror tale, and then the big surprise of Josh the hitman in her place. Her eyes darted to the door, but she could see Charles pretending to be on his phone. He was making sure she didn't run.

"Daddy? Could you give me the rose drawing? Not the one in the folder, the looseleaf one." Josh looked through the pile of papers and binders he was carrying, finally pulling out the elegant red rose sketch she had made. He handed it over to her, casting a sidelong glance at Natalie.

Natalie quaked at the glare, swallowing heavily, and turning her attention back to Allison.

Allison handed her the paper, "This is what daddy would like me to get. I designed it myself. We can start right away."

Natalie suppressed a cry as she read what was in the center of the tattoo in flowing elegant curves. "Good sluts bring daddy more sluts." She slowly met Allison's eyes. Her smile was sweet and wide, but her eyes glowed with hidden meaning. She knew who the new slut was going to be.

She clenched a hand to steady herself, she couldn't imagine what Josh would do to her if she fucked up the tattoo. She forced herself to smile, "Of course. Please, have a seat. You said it'll be on your right shoulder blade?"

"Yes, we'll all get one there." She skipped happily to the chair, "Daddy, you can talk to Charles if you want. I'll be here for a bit."

"Alright baby. I'll be back in a bit; I'll just send him off."

Natalie bit her lip as she prepared the inks. He knew she couldn't get away, so he was sending Charles away. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It was still okay; she could think of something.

It was a nerve-wracking several hours of work with Josh sitting there watching her. She was pouring sweat from the effort of the tattoo and stopping herself from breaking down. She regretted it all. If she could do it all again, she would just let the cop take away her shitty boyfriend who was clearly at fault and let Josh go. She shook her head, focusing on finishing up the beautiful tattoo with the elegant threat hidden within, like thorns on a rose. She chuckled drily to herself. It was exactly like thorns on a rose.

She finally finished the piece, wrapping it up for Allison and giving her the care instructions.

Allison was overjoyed at how it had turned out, marveling at the detail in the mirror. "This is really amazing work. The other girls will be so thrilled with it too. You'll be able to do more tomorrow?"

It wasn't a question, she understood that. "Of course, anytime you want."

Allison smiled brightly, "Great!" She turned to Josh, "Okay daddy, we can go now. I'm really hungry."

"Sure thing, baby." Josh stopped at the door to look at Natalie who quaked a little, "We'll have a discussion after the tattoos are done. I don't want things to get messy while you're working."

Natalie quailed at the threat, "Of, of course, sir, Josh, I'm looking forward to it." He just grunted and left.

As soon as they were out of sight she collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily and hugging her legs. The sheer terror of being with him for several hours was too much for her nerves. She looked back toward the stairs, she needed to run. Even if he caught her, she needed to try.

She crawled to the stairs looking for the envelope. She saw her suitcase propped up by the stairs, but she grew increasingly panicked and frantic as she couldn't find her envelope. She lifted her suitcase and threw it across the room screaming in frustration. It had to be here; it couldn't have just disappeared. No one else had been here.

She felt her stomach drop heavily and it felt like she was disassociating, watching herself fall to the floor helplessly. Josh had been here. He had dropped the papers as a cover. He had known all along what her plan was. Now he had all her documents, all her cash, everything she needed to escape with.

A manic laugh escaped her lips as she lay down on the floor, hugging her legs to herself. There wasn't a way out. He'd be back tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after, torturing her for what she'd done. And when she was finally broken, he'd make her his slut. Allison was in on it. She had shown her, good sluts bring daddy more sluts. Allison was a good slut, and she'd found a new slut for daddy.

***

Emma bounced up to the dinner table and hugged Josh, "Daddy, I love it!"

Josh grinned, lifting the little girl into his arms, and kissing her. "I'm glad baby, I figured that the purple gemstone would go well with your tattoo."

She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and plunged her tongue into his mouth.

"What? Did daddy get you something?" Becky looked worriedly between the two, "Daddy? Didn't you get me anything?" She teared up a bit, "Aren't I a good slut?"

Josh internally rolled his eyes; the girls were so needy at times. He put down the little redhead to a grunt of protest as he embraced the blonde beauty instead. "You've been such a good slut, baby. I also have a surprise for you, I was just waiting for the others so that Emma could show you." He kissed the pouting blonde who seemed to forgive him as she hungrily dove her tongue into his mouth.

Once the girls were all assembled, Josh asked Emma to come to the head of the table so that he could show them all what he had bought them. Emma giggled as she bent over and flipped up her skirt, revealing a shiny purple gem mounted on a sliver plug, firmly stuck in her tiny ass. She pulled her thong aside and spread her cheeks so that the others could see better.

There were wide eyes full of excitement around the table as Josh pulled out three boxes, placing them before the girls. Allison opened hers to find a red gemstone, while Callie's was yellow, and Becky's was blue. They all squealed with joy, hopping up and kissing Josh before running off to the bathroom.

While they were away Emma crawled up to a seated Josh and gave him a mischievous grin as she undid his pants. She quickly pulled them down and lovingly ran her tongue all around his cock. Her tiny hands stroked the bottom half as she brought her drooling mouth down onto the top of his cock, enveloping him in her sweet hole.

Emma slowly bobbed on him as her drool coated his cock, letting her hands glide easily over him. She loved to give him the messiest blowjobs, slurping and making all kinds of lewd noises as she sucked him in.

He felt himself bump the back of her throat where she gave a little cough, but otherwise kept him in her mouth. He could still feel her tongue reaching out and licking the underside of his exposed cock.

Emma began to put more pressure on her throat, groaning as she bobbed more insistently on it. She could feel her throat beginning to loosen, and she wanted to make her daddy so proud by taking him all in.

She loosened her jaw, relaxed her throat, and with a big breath, pressed down hard on the cock. The final resistance fell away, sinking his cock further down her throat. She gurgled proudly as she clenched her eyes and pressed further down until she could feel her lips touching the base of his cock.

She opened her eyes, realizing she had finally done it, and tried to cheer, only to have the massive obstruction in her throat vibrate and absorb the sound. She flicked out her tongue onto his balls as she felt her throat slowly adjusting to his size. She could feel her throat bulging obscenely and could only imagine what it looked like.

She pulled back all the way off and gasped for air, coughing up gobs of saliva. She beamed at Josh, "Did I do good, daddy?"

He rubbed her cheek, "So good baby."

She beamed at him again as she took him all the way down her throat in one smooth motion, gleefully holding her throat as it expanded to hold him. She gurgled happily as she began pumping him with her throat, drawing back and slamming herself forward, feeling her lips getting puffy from the abuse.

She came up for air again, and quickly went back down. She was shaking her little ass for her daddy to see while she swallowed his cock over and over again.

Josh finally grabbed her head and shoved her down as she moaned, feeling him unload directly into her tummy. She continued to run her tongue along his shaft, moaning as he throbbed and feeling his balls tense up on her lips. She swallowed everything he gave her like a good slut until he had shot his last load.