The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 06

Story Info
The world of crime and drugs opens to Josh.
19k words
4.89
3.5k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

Part VI here includes a rewrite of the ending for Part V based on some feedback that, rightfully so, pointed out some issues. This series is meant to be relatively light-hearted with semi-realistic reactions to occurrences happening in the world, and I broke that rule in the previous version. I've redone the ending to keep truer to that rule.

Bully Troubles (Ending Rewrite)

Rina lay in Callie's arms, eyes half-hooded, a dopey grin on her face, as she held Kimi's hand.

"Did Daddy breed you too," Kimi asked in a hushed tone.

"Not yet, but I think I might be a buttslut," Rina answered. "You should try it. Oh. My. God."

"Okay, but make sure to get bred so that we can both be pregnant together." Rina giggled as she patted her sister's cheek.

"Okay, but this one wasn't really my fault," Josh said.

Callie glared at Josh. "What part of 'rescue' didn't you understand, Daddy?"

"I mean, it all kinda worked out, right?" Josh asked.

Callie closed her eyes and took another deep breath. This wasn't daddy's fault. She had wanted to introduce them anyway. It was just the timing that sucked. She exhaled slowly.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Callie said. "I was just so worried that something terrible was going to happen."

"It was so amazing," Rina mumbled.

Josh knelt down and wrapped her in his soft embrace. "It's okay now. Everyone's safe."

"Oh, not everyone," Callie growled. "I'm going to smash that little bitch's face in. I'm going to stuff her into that hole and have everyone fuck her raw. I'm going to stream her face so that the whole world knows exactly what she is."

Callie rapidly spiraled into an uncontrollable rage. Her fingers dug into her palms as she shook.

How dare they? How dare they hurt her family? How dare they all let this happen? Who else had known and let them be abused like this? Why hadn't anyone stopped this?

A soft humming entered her ears, bringing her out of her nosedive. Her body rocked gently back and forth, wrapped protectively in Josh's arms. Her tunnel vision began to expand, the worried faces of her cousins staring back at her.

They were the victims here, not her.

She held out her arms, and the girls rushed in to hug her. She burst into tears and squeezed them tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I didn't know. I'm so sorry. It'll be okay, girls. We're here now, you'll be okay."

Josh encircled them all and kept rocking them as they cried.

"How? How will you take care of it?" Kimi asked. "Audrey and Winter have been abusing us horribly for months, and no one has done anything. Not even our own parents."

"Daddy, can we get dad to help?" Callie asked, rubbing her eyes.

That was the smart play, get the lawyer involved.

"I'll call him from the car. Let's get everyone back to the house, first."

"I'm not leaving them with their psycho parents. They're staying with us until dad crucifies them all."

###

"And the girls are alright? They're doing okay? They're going to their counselling sessions?"

Charles asked over the speakerphone.

"Yes, they're doing fine, Charles," Josh answered as Callie lay beside him. "We'll keep them safe."

"Good. Good. Ah, the case, yeah, it's pretty much a slam dunk. Everyone from the school board to the teachers and staff starting throwing each other under the bus once the search warrant turned up all the registered complaints of physical and sexual abuse. The girls, Audrey and Winter, tried to delete their data, but a warrant got the provider to turn over all those records. Blackmail, extortion, and threats. Kimi and Rina weren't the first either. The parents are big investors, so they likely had the administration sweep it all under the rug."

"Thanks, Charles."

"Don't mention it. It's family. I'm just sorry that I hadn't known any of this was happening. I should have checked on them more regularly."

"Don't beat yourself up, daddy," Callie said. "There's plenty of blame to share. I should have checked on them too."

"Alright. Well, I need to get back to this case. There are still a lot of threads to pull at. And, Josh? Thank you. Really. You've saved my family again. I can't possibly repay you, but I'll try."

"Like you said, Charles. It's family. They're family, as are you."

###

Recruiting

Sevana had seen a lot of bad shit. She'd been running drugs since she was thirteen, seeing the worst humanity had to offer. Husbands selling their wives by the hour, young girls turning tricks, loan sharks busting knees, she'd seen it all. Then she'd moved up, hopped on a sweet ride with Domingo as he rose through the ranks. Now she was running production and distribution for him. They'd chased out the gangs, taken over the streets, and cleaned the trash out. But she'd never seen anything quite like this.

"Who the fuck did this to her?" she asked, her mind still not fully wrapping itself around what she was seeing in the pictures. It was one thing to kill someone. It was another thing to do... this. The message was clear though. Mess with us, and we'll break a foot off in your ass. Literally.

"Uh, she's still pretty fucked up. We can't get much out of her. She keeps babbling about a slut, though." Mateo, her second in command, swallowed heavily before continuing. "We did, ah, get the foot out. We're pretty sure it's Luis'. Same boots he used to wear."

Sevana dropped the pictures on the table. She wiped her face, her hand trembling slightly as she did so.

When was the last time she'd dealt with body parts? Fingers, sure, but an entire leg? Whoever these people were, they didn't play around.

"And the rest of him?"

"Nothing definitive, but we think he was in the car. The, uh, the one that blew up the shop."

Right. The car. The one that had gunned it sixty miles-per-hour into one of the distribution centers and then burned the place down.

"Surveillance?"

"Nothing. Just came barreling into the strip mall. Should we send someone else to the tattoo shop?"

It hadn't even been a shakedown, just two people to talk, and they'd killed one and blown up one of their shops in response. What the hell would they do if she tried to send in more?

"Do we know of any of their other distribution zones? Other shops? Anything?"

"Nothing. This is the only place."

It was like they were daring them to raid. This group already knew their local spots. They'd shown that by firebombing their main shop on the east side. This was bigger than just a new player, this was a turf war.

"Don't move on them. We need to know more. This is a trap. They're baiting us into attacking. Call up our guy at the station. See what he can find out."

Mateo nodded and left the little office, pulling his phone out as he closed the door behind him.

Sevana glanced again at the photo. The leg, severed at the knee, jut out of Carmen's ass. She shuddered at whoever had thought to do that. He had to be a complete psycho.

###

Josh whistled along to the morning tunes as he whipped the eggs with the whisk. The frying pan was already sizzling with butter, and he had bowls set aside with diced peppers, onions, bacon bits, and cheese. He poured the eggs into the pan where it spit and quickly firmed up. He tilted the pan and poked at the mixture with a spatula until it became solid. Jennifer didn't like them to be too runny, so he let it cook thoroughly before dropping in the ingredients and flipping it over.

Josh served the omelet onto a plate, garnishing it with ketchup, just how she liked it, and adding some fresh orange slices. He set it on the tray with fresh orange juice and cup of black tea, two sugar and no cream. He strolled down the hallway, balancing it on one hand, and knocked on the door.

"Good morning, princess. I have breakfast. Can I come in?"

"Of course, daddy," came the response.

Josh entered and presented the tray, placing it at her bedside as she sat up. Her robe hung loose, her bare leg draped elegantly on the covers.

"Aw, daddy. You didn't have to."

Josh kissed her cheek, wiping away the little tear. She'd been getting more emotional lately.

"Anything for my sweet baby." He then rubbed her abdomen, which had just started forming a bump. "And anything for my other sweet baby."

Jennifer teared up again and held her arms out to him, wrapping them around his shoulders when he stepped into her hug. She rubbed her eyes against his shirt and sniffled.

What a sweet little angel.

He rocked her gently, rubbing small circles on her back and kissing her forehead.

"Shush, shush, it's okay."

"Can you hold me, Daddy? For just a while? Please, Daddy?"

"Of course."

Josh half climbed, half crawled over her as she refused to let her grip go and lay on the bed beside her. Her soft brown eyes studied his face, drinking in every detail. She pulled herself close, every inch of her pressed against him. Her lips fluttered over his, a soft and sweet kiss.

Jennifer ran her palm across his smooth cheek, tracing along his jaw. He was so handsome, the perfect daddy. She could feel his love every time he throbbed inside her, and now that love would bloom into a beautiful flower. He deserved this happiness, to meet their child. He'd be there to hold them, to raise them, and love them like he hadn't been able to do for her.

Josh kissed her cheek, the salt of her tears on them. His heart beat faster whenever she was in his arms. He couldn't explain it. It just felt right. Like she was a missing piece of him.

"Daddy? Make love to me, please. I need to feel you inside me."

Josh kissed her, opening his mouth to hers. He tugged at the robe, sliding it open, revealing her naked form beneath. He ran his hand along her smooth skin, sending tremors up her body. He reveled in her growing bust, gently squeezing it. He teased her as she whimpered in his mouth, her breath growing ragged.

Jennifer shivered in joy, his touch hot and welcoming. Daddy was always gentle, knowing exactly what drove her wild. He gave endless pleasure, and never asked for anything in return. But she had given herself, her body and soul to him. Daddy deserved his daughter's unconditional love.

Jennifer opened his pants, softly running her fingers along his cock. It twitched in her hands, the tip already wet with excitement. It mirrored her own wetness, her pussy heating up and drooling at the thought of him inside her again. She rubbed his cock along her slit, raising one leg for him. She rubbed the tip against her clit, whimpering in his mouth as electricity coursed through her.

She couldn't take it anymore. She placed his cock at her entrance, pressing her hips down to swallow the tip. Her tongue stopped as she gasped, the sensation of him pressing her open overwhelming her. She loved how he felt, how his cock parted her, how it rubbed against her tunnel, how it heated her up. Her mind went blank as a wave of ecstasy hit her.

Josh pressed against her, even as she froze and cried out softly. The little angel was on a hair trigger, and he loved watching her shake in rapture as she came. He was blessed that all the girls could cum so easily, but she was special. He wanted nothing more than to make her happy, and she was most content after he filled her. He couldn't deny her anything.

Jennifer held tightly to Josh as he pressed further in, burying himself completely in her rippling tunnel. Even without moving, it felt like he was driving into her, her pussy pulsating and quivering around him.

Josh placed an arm under her leg, grabbing her behind and drawing her hips against him as he slowly thrust into her. He kissed her neck, nibbling on the sensitive skin. Her mouth hung open as she moaned, occasionally broken by a warbling cry as she came again. She was building to a big one, he could tell by how she clenched around him, how her fingers dug more insistently into his arms, how her voice climbed in octaves.

"Daddy, I love you so much. I'll always be with you. We'll have the perfect family. All of us, together."

"I love you, my little princess. I'll always be here."

Jennifer gazed into his eyes as they panted, their breathing in unison. The world faded away, and only they remained, the perfect family. They never broke eye contact, even as her body shook, even as she clamped tightly around him, even as he throbbed deep within her. It was perfect, just like him.

Josh held her in his arms, stroking her hair as she cuddled close. He could spend an eternity like this with her.

"Are you happy, Daddy?"

He kissed the tip of her nose, eliciting a smile from her.

"The happiest I've ever been, princess."

Jennifer snuggled closer, resting her head in the crook of his neck, breathing him in.

"I'm so happy, Daddy. But..."

"But what?"

"I'm worried about Allison. She loves you so much. But now I'm pregnant and she's not. And Callie's pregnant, too. I just... I want her to be happy."

The little angel of the house, always worrying about others. What had he done to deserve a little sweetheart like this?

Josh kissed her head and held her close.

"I'll talk to her, princess. I want her to be happy, too."

###

Slut shed her shirt, dropping it on the floor the moment she entered her apartment. The confining bra followed as she marched past the sparsely furnished living room. Next came the skirt, finally allowing her to feel like herself, and not like Lainy. Lainy's fashion sense was ridiculous, full of conservative shirts and pants, with a handful of long skirts. Nothing sheer, nothing short, nothing that Master would like.

Slut undid the tight bun, tousling her hair to let her blonde locks flow. She paused in front of the full-length mirror in the bedroom. She had to admit one thing, Lainy had great taste in shoes. The four-inch heels accented her killer ass, though the panties needed to go. The bottoms of her cheeks peeked out from below the material. Not nearly short enough. Master liked thongs. Or nothing at all. He deserved easy access to his sluts.

Slut clicked her tongue as she shimmied out of the offending underwear. She'd need to buy something new. No one at the office would know, but she would feel the difference.

The click of the heels followed her to the bathroom. A quick shower to clean herself up and she was ready for what she needed to do next.

Slut paused, nearly forgetting Master's gift. He was so thoughtful, wanting her to feel him even when he wasn't inside her.

Slut opened the lacquered box, a shiny jeweled butt plug cushioned in red velvet. Lainy would never wear it, finding it demeaning, but Slut moaned lewdly as it spread her ass wide. She spread her cheeks wide, admiring the twinkling jewel in the mirror. She would do anything for Master. And soon, so would the others.

***

Slut wiggled her bottom against the bar chair, the vibrations traveling up the jeweled plug directly into her. She bit her lower lip, casting a coy glance at the woman across the bar. The tall brunette with sharp features let her short coat slip from a bare shoulder, using her tongue to pull the straw from her drink to her ruby lips, her blue eyes never leaving Slut's.

Slut cast a glance at the bathroom, languidly running her finger down her neck, and along her collarbone. She looked back, holding her gaze as Slut slipped from the stool. Her hips swayed as she walked across the bar, looking over her shoulder.

The woman leaned to the man beside her, his eyes fixed on Slut's ass, and said something. A stupid smile spread on his face. The woman stood, patting him on the shoulder as she followed Slut into the bathroom.

Slut stepped past the women primping at the sink, moving to the last stall, and waited inside. The squeak of the door told her she'd come, the clack of heels on the floor drawing closer. A lazy smile spread over her face as the brunette stepped into the stall, closing the door, and pressing Slut against the wall. The woman's hands ran along Slut's waist, dipping below her skirt and caressing her inner thigh. Slut's moan easily carried through the small bathroom. The woman leaned down, nibbling on Slut's neck before bringing her mouth close to Slut's ear.

"What are you doing here, Lainy?" she whispered, the hand under Slut's skirt checking for weapons.

Slut kissed her cheek, the wet smacking sound echoing in the stall. Women snickered as they exited, leaving the two of them alone.

"We've got a mole, Anya," Slut whispered into her ear. "Julia's gone."

Anya pulled Slut against the stall wall, her hands roaming Slut's body as she breathed quietly in her ear.

"Who?"

"Could be Michaels," Slut whispered before moaning loudly again. Slut turned, pressing Anya back and biting at her neck hard enough to leave marks. "I have a safe house," Slut mumbled. "Tell your friends you're coming to my place to fuck me stupid."

Anya grasped Slut's face, kissing her hard, their lipstick smearing.

Slut could only chuckle at Anya's attempts to mask her anxiety. The calm and measured Anya from the academy was panicking. Slut recognized that look, even as Anya tried to suppress it. Slut looked forward to seeing more of it.

They continued to loudly paw at each other, moaning and gasping whenever anyone came in. After an appropriate amount of time, Slut straightened out her skirt and left the stall, Anya beside her with her hand on Slut's ass.

Back in the bar, they headed for the exit. Anya waved at her companions who all raised drinks and cheered uproariously.

***

Anya's mind had been racing a mile a minute since Lainy had told her about the mole. She had played it off to the Russian gangsters she'd been with, likely buying herself a few days before they checked up on her. Hopefully, enough time to determine if her cover had been blown and expose the mole.

Anya stopped her leg from nervously shaking, taking a deep breath, and sipping at the tea Lainy had made. It was a much-needed distraction, the herbal concoction soothing her frayed nerves.

Slut mimed drinking from her cup, smiling as Anya continued to down the potent mixture. Master had shown her how effective it could be, and she had gleefully emptied the packets before serving it. A shiver of delight ran down her spine at bringing Master another Slut.

Anya eyed Lainy, sitting across from her sipping her own cup. She hadn't recalled Lainy ever being quite this good at subterfuge, but she'd played up the horny slut perfectly. Maybe she'd figured her all wrong.

"Are you sure this place is clean?" Anya asked again. She'd looked through the one-bedroom apartment when she'd arrived, but that nagging doubt buzzed in the back of her mind.

"Yes. Short-term, cash only." Lainy leaned over, topping off Anya's tea. "No one knows about it. We're safe here."

"Tell me what happened to Julia," Anya said, sipping at the hot tea. She tasted hints of strawberry. She'd need to ask about it when they weren't in imminent danger.

Slut covered her mouth to hide the smirk spreading across her lips. Julia was well on her way to becoming a Slut as well. The only question was, who would crack first?

"I can't tell you much without burning my own cover. I followed a money-trail, found some suspicious activity. I was going to report it, but after digging a bit deeper, I discovered it was Julia's doing. I don't know how she knew how to get to me, but she set up a dead drop. When I got there, the place was ransacked. Haven't been able to get in contact with her since."

There were too many gaps in the story for Anya to really believe, but if Lainy thought something was wrong, then it was probably true.

Anya sipped the tea again. "Why do you suspect Michaels?"

"I suspect everyone, but he's in the best position to sell us out."