The Misadventures of Tiffany Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore her new mustard coloured ski pants and thick woolen socks.

"Sit down and eat. We've got a lot to cover."

Tiffany poured herself some hot chocolate and put some cereal food on a plate.

"This is a very important assignment for our Station. It's a double agent wanting out after two years undercover in Moscow. We're always interested in the Russians as they visit Switzerland frequently. But we're also wary of them, too. We don't trust them an inch. They have secrets we try to winkle out of them using our seduction and appeal."

The twenty-six year old revealed how she regularly entertained agents from the East. Partying, drinking champagne, and dining out on fabulous meals. Followed by paid sex.

"I hate all Communists. The Soviets cruelly invaded my country in 1968, and I vowed to do my utmost to destroy them. I escaped and made my way to Austria where I offered my services to the West. I am blessed with good looks and will use my body in any way to defeat them."

Tiffany was touched.

"I'll help out any way I can. How do you go about this business?"

"You can't expect me to reveal who my clients are. All I can tell you is that they are all highly placed in intelligence. I would get in a heap of trouble if I shared any of the secrets I know."

Tiffany delicately picked at her plate of cereal and took a swig of her hot chocolate drink.

"Understood. The party is due tonight?"

"Yes. The Russians have already made a reservation for one of the party suites and contacted Hetaera for three escorts. Insisting one to be a blonde English girl."

"Me."

"Precisely. We will be joined by Anneli. She is totally trustworthy and a hater of the Commie bastards. Triple R will be in the party of three. He will refuse to return to Moscow and demand immunity. He will turn himself in only to you with all the intel he has gathered. Probably on a microdot secured somewhere. Although the Ruskies are here on holiday, their guard will still be up. Triple R will be under scrutiny all the time he is here, so he won't act until the party. Have your boyfriend take your skies to the Inferno in the cable car. You meet him there and you can make your escape on the ski run via Eagle Fork to Lauterbrunnen railway station. You'll be out of here in no time. Even we don't know what he looks like by the way, but he'll be aware of who you are. And only you have any clue as to who he might be. Some sign or trait."

"Balls!"

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. Just to let you, I've never been in an orgy before."

"That won't matter. Just let them all enjoy your body. You never know. You may like it?"

"You never know." Agreed with the curious model.

x

On the first morning after breakfast, Tiffany and Ray had joined the chief instructor for a beginner's skiing class.

"Right," said Stefan. "Let's get started."

The professional skier had won fifty caps for Switzerland and spoke English, French, and German. Tiffany and Ray were kitted out in the proper gear of thick jackets, trousers, bobble hats, goggles, and heavy boots. Their rented skies fitted the boots exactly. One step on and they clicked in.

"Now don't worry about falling. The ski immediately releases. Just follow me. Get used to walking."

Both novices followed the more experienced man with three other learners. They walked on the crisp flat surface in circles. Then they attempted to go up a gentle incline sideways.

"Right. Keep your skies together. Bend your knee slightly with sticks behind."

"Look, Ray! I'm skiing!"

Well, sliding at least.

"Keep going. Bend your knees right down and come up again. Down and up. Down and up. Lift one ski and then the other."

After two hours they broke and had lunch. Later, Tiffany and Ray learned how to traverse. That is, going across the snow in turns and then stopping. This involves putting the tips of the skis together in a V which acts like a brake. This is how beginners learn how to make right and left turns. They took another three hours of lessons the next day and both were amazed that they could adequately move on the snow.

x

The bar was busier than Tiffany expected, but then, the hotel was busier than usual this weekend too. From the stairs coming from her room, she scanned the crowded bar. She smiled when she saw Anneli and Caprice, sandwiched between three heavy-set men.

Dressed in evening gowns, both fillies were any man's ultimate erotic fantasy. Anneli was a petite redheaded beauty, with a flirty smile, bright green eyes, shapely and perky breasts, and a toned bod. Hailing from Budapest, the twenty year old was a luscious sexual creature, whose wholesome and youthful vibe could make most men cum in their pants. Caprice had told Tiffany that she can suck a mean dick, take it hard in doggy style, and had willingly experimented in hardcore group action. And she can please a woman to new heights of ecstasy besides.

"Tiffany. There you are."

Caprice was no less desirable with creamy white skin and a sweet smile. She looked quite elegant in her draped bustier dress in black satin with embroidered lace and satin ribbons.

She too was only too happy to get down with the ladies just as well as the men and owned up to enjoying every horny minute with both sexes.

The men were almost identical. All seated in charcoal suits and white shirts. Their hair was cut short. Too short. Tiffany made eye contact with one of them in particular. He seemed quite good-looking compared to the other two. There was something about the way he looked at her that made him stand out from the others. Was this Triple R?

"Tiffany. say hello to Ivan, Leon, and Josef. They've told us about Moscow. Sounds like a thrilling city."

"Hello. How are you?"

"Ah! You English, da? The Queen! Bobby Charlton! The Beatles! She luff you, da, da, da!"

Ivan was the oldest of the three and laughed like a drain. The one named Josef only had eyes for her cleavage which peeped out of the low cut front of her dress with rust coloured spaghetti straps and fringe at the neck and short hem.

Leon spoke in a quiet and smooth voice, also in broken English.

As far as she knew, they all seemed Russian, although she knew that one of them was really English.

"I'll have a Tequila Sunrise, please," she said to the bartender.

She took the stool next to Josef as the bartender brought her drink. She took a sip and waited to see how things played out. Caprice did most of the talking and much of the flirting with the men getting all the tipsier on drink.

Ivan and Josef slid up on either side of Tiffany, framing her willowy frame between their shoulders. Her short dress revealed an expanse of white thigh, which did not go unnoticed.

She felt a hand on the inside of her leg, just above the knee. She pretended not to notice, knowing it was Ivan. Then, Josef moved a hand under her short hem and squeezed her thigh, chuckling as he did so. Tiffany sat up straight and smiled at both lechers. They got the message. Ivan looked pleased with himself while trying to look like he was controlling the situation.

"Ladies? Let us go upstairs." Declared Ivan, and the group made their way to the lift in the lobby.

Leon offered his hand to Tiffany who smiled back and took his hand.

Once in the elevator, Ivan pressed the button for the top floor.

The lift chimed that they had reached the floor, and all six walked down the hall to the door to the Russian's suite. Josef opened the door to the lavish three-room suite with his key.

The main room had been cleared of furniture except for three sofas covered with soft fabric. Two were facing each other and one was at one end. Several cushions were scattered on all three. Caprice turned on the radio and she and Anneli began to dance in the middle of the room.

"Da! Let's have fun!"

Anneli pulled the front of her dress down and started dancing topless, her pert tits moving with the beat of the music. Caprice boldly slipped off her gown and

her unfettered tits bounced as she danced. The Russians looked voraciously with mouths drooling.

Then, Caprice and Anneli danced with their breasts pressed up against each other. As they gyrated their hips, they began kissing.

"Come on, blondie." urged Leon.

Tiffany's face flushed red as she lowered her shoulder straps before dropping her dress to her heels. She was truly stunning, absolutely gorgeous. Her tits weren't big but they were round and pert, with rosy tips. The men leered unashamedly at the visible cleft of her pussy through her panties. Her legs were long and smooth and had that unique effect of horny males wanting to spread her sexy legs open so they could ravish her.

"And the rest," Ordered Ivan.

Tiff looked at the other two girls who were now both fully naked in just high heels. The blonde babe hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and slid them down to her ankles before stepping out of them. Her heels complemented her toned thighs and calves perfectly, although all eyes were drawn to her fine bush of downy hair between her legs. A natural blonde for sure.

"Turn around and bend over," Ivan demanded as he unbuttoned his fly.

All three bared beauties turned and showed the men their behinds.

The backs of their thighs were shapely and their buttocks were round and firm as they bent forwards. Their pussies poked out through quivering upper thighs, simply begging to be stuffed. Tiffany's pussy, in particular, was light and golden, and glistening with moisture.

Caprice acted first, turning to face the aroused men and displaying her muff to them, parting her pink folds and letting them stare at her slit. The Russians devoured all three hungrily. Their cocks were out and poking up from their groins and demanding attention.

The experienced 'Mata Hari' traced out a line around her mons, gently fingering her pussy with parted lips.

Ivan moved to one sofa alone and beckoned Tiffany to join him. The blonde duly obliged, pirouetting on her heels and lying on her back.

With both hands, he spread out her sweet white thighs and kissed and dribbled on her soft pubic tufts.

"Umm, yummy. mmm!"

He held her legs apart firmly as he licked her slit over and over. Despite her uneasiness about the whole affair, she slowly melted under his oral assault. Her muff was hot warm enough to melt the snow outside.

Then, Ivan took her hand and moved it over his lap. As he slid down into the padded seat, Tiffany took a deep breath and moved up between his knees. His groin smelled musky and unpleasant, yet the plucky English babe saw his eyes on stalks, clearly desiring her to take his erect cock in her mouth. Which she did.

"Ahhh!"

Tiff slid her lips over his hardened shaft and took him into her mouth half of the way. She sucked him gently as her tongue wiggled around his helmet as best as she could with her nostrils flared and damp. As she started bobbing her head up and down, her pussy tingled like mad. For show, she moaned loudly as she focused on just his bell end.

"Come, my cherub. Sit you down."

Rather than look at his spit smeared face, Tiff turned and showed him her backside. She began to lower herself on his upstanding flagpole. His cock head bumped up

against her wet opening as she dropped down on his hard shaft. At first, she struggled, but thanks to some squirming, her pussy opened to allow him entrance. Slowly, inch by inch, his dick disappeared inside her.

"Oh god," she moaned as she leaned forward.

The slide down his length was exquisite, the fit tighter than she was expecting. She began to hump him as he lewdly fingered her anus, working a finger inside her tiny starfish.

Her bared body trembled and her thighs quivered as she rode him.

On the sofa opposite, Caprice had copied her lead and was moving herself up and down the stiff cock of Josef. They looked into each other's eyes as they bobbed up and down, the men groaning under them as their dicks were ridden with gusto. Tiffany gasped as Ivan grabbed her rosy cheeks with both hands and squeezed them hard, pulling and urging her to glide up and down on his turgid cock faster.

Her back was arched and her head was thrown back as she was slammed down roughly. Causing her breasts to bounce up and down wildly.

"Uh, uh, uh!" He cried as he used her lightweight frame like she were a doll in his mitts.

Meanwhile, Leon had the redhead, Anneli, on the remaining sofa. She, on her back with her legs up. And he, between her splayed pins, and thrusting himself into her all the way to his root. As he made assured pelvic thrusts, so she responded in kind, bucking up with her all.

So aroused was he that he actually caused the sofa to shift beneath them.

"Switch!"

Cried Ivan as he pulled Tiffany off of his glistening rod.

She was manipulated into a doggy position and Josef fed her his dick from behind. He roughly spanking her bottom as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. In this position, he was able to hit a spot inside of her that was previously neglected. She moaned and purred, gripping the top of the seat until her knuckles turned white. She felt shock waves throughout her body as he hammered into her repeatedly.

With his formidable bulk, Tiffany gradually had to lean forward into the sofa with her rump up in the air. Josef kissed the nape of her neck as he shifted her hips for better penetration.

She was pleasantly surprised by how rigid his dick was inside her molten quim.

"Da, da!"

Caprice and Leon were fucking each other as fast as they could, and Anneli hunkered down beneath the profusely sweating Ivan, who grunted like a wild animal as he fucked the shit out of the redhead.

While Tiffany hadn't thought that she would have an orgasm of her own, while trying to get Todd to cum in under five minutes, the energetic and fast screwing she was getting from Josef, plus his strumming of her clit from behind, managed to drive her to a climax. Was this Triple R?

"Oh, spit! You're making me cum!" She yelled out as her body shuddered with pleasure.

As he began to slow down in response to her body climaxing, Josef withdrew. Leon picked up the slack and flipped her over onto her back.

"Oh...that feels nice." Tiffany moaned as his rock-hard seven inches pushed deeper and deeper into her until her pussy was sufficiently stretched.

She clung to his biceps as he built up speed, sliding his cock in and out of her swollen pussy lips. Even though she had been pleased by the other two, for some reason the sex she was having with Leon was more intense. Hot and passionate even. that it became by far the best sex she had ever had.

Every time he plunged himself in it took his breath away.

She could see the effort on his face and decided to change things up.

"Lie back."

Leon nodded and sat himself in the central soda. Tiffany fluffed her fair hair up and positioned herself just above his wagging cock. She sank down and let the swollen head inside her juiced-up pussy. The thrusting began once again, this time with her in control. She rested her hands on his chest and ground down on him, moving back and forth with the Russian offering additional humping.

She was quite amused when Ivan and Josef sat on each side of Leon, quickly followed by the two girls. They all must have looked a sight, all three of them jumping up and down on the Russkie's laps in time with each other. Hair flying and tits bouncing.

Another orgasm was building for the adventurous spy.

"That's it! Right...there. Just like that. Don't stop!"

Tiffany felt perspiration on her brow as she rubbed her clit on Leon's pubic bone.

"Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me hard! Harder!" Shrieked Caprice she impaled herself on Ivan's pole.

Was she faking it?

From Tiffany's perspective, her hot quim suddenly constricted around Leon, followed by a yummy flow of lubrication as she came.

"Oh, God! I'm coming again!"

And cum she did, with a squirt of fluid dripping down to Leon's jiggling balls.

"Keep it up, girls. I think they're close."

Caprice and Anneli leaped off their men and began to wank and suck them off. Tiffany joined in, pumping Leon with her fist flying up and down his shaft.

"Da! I cum!"

This was the moment.

"Shoot your cum on my tits. Cover them!"

Caprice thrust her chest out as Ivan jacked off. All three naked nubiles watched as he erupted and sent spits of white onto the brunette's boobs.

Then, Josef cried out and wetted his fist with his wad. Not too impressive. Was Leon Triple R?

"Oh!"

Tiffany yelped as his first arc of sperm shot out of his cock head with tremendous force, hitting each of her breasts and covering them in a thick syrup.

The second ribbon of flying fuck juice cum-cream was equally as intense as the first. Landing squarely on her mouth and chin.

"Look at that!" Said Caprice.

Leon began to convulse. Tiffany had never seen so much ejaculate. Now he exploded, sending arc after arc through the air to splatter the face of an astonished Tiffany. Her nose and cheeks were painted in globs of white goo, and her left eye was caked shut. More cum spewed out of Leon's pulsing hose, making a gushing sound as he fisted his dick.

This, was Triple R.

As Tiffany panted in post-coital bliss, her face quite the picture, she started when sticky fingers tucked a scrap of paper in her quim!

"Read and destroy."

Said Leon under his breath in an educated Cambridge accent.

Tiffany got to her feet as slowly as possible and made her way quietly to the bathroom.

"I just need to clean up."

There, she locked the door and disentangled the folded paper from her raw muff. The note had stuck together somewhat, but she could just make out the word hairbrush. So, the microdot was secreted in Leon's brush. Probably the handle, she thought. She looked around the men's toiletries and saw the ivory military brush with pure light natural bristles. When she picked it up, she noticed the top was easily loosened. Inside was a small object taped in.

"The microdot!"

Quickly using her head, Tiffany wrapped some toilet tissue around it and stuffed up her love passage. She saw her reflection in the mirror above the hand basin and saw her caked face.

"Eeeesh! What a sight!"

Once cleaned up and tossing a cotton towel over her nude body, she ventured back inside the main room. Seeing the men smooching with the girls, Tiff caught Leon's eye who made an imperceptive nod to her. She tiptoed to the door to make her exit. Ivan looked up and cried out.

"English! Leaving so soon? Come back here and kiss me some more."

"Sorry. Something came up. Must dash."

"Stop there, blondie! Why the haste?"

As the large Russian diplomat stood, Leon, leaped into action, knocking the man to the floor and laying into him. Taking his cue, Caprice and Anneli both jumped on Josef and began to beat him with their fists. Tiffany vanished and ran to her room where she got dressed and took off to the cable car station.

x

Tiffany left the hotel and followed arrows that pointed to the Seilbahn, or cable car.

The icy air swept across her face, and snow crunched under her boots. She got in one of the four seater cars and it jerked into motion. The steel cable made a grinding sound as the car lurched upward. Caprice had thought this exit to be unexpected, not to mention a little daring to boot, thought Tiff.

After the ten minute ride, she reached the end and saw Ray in his skies and all set to go.

"Alright, buttercup? Get what you wanted?"

"Yep. All secure."

She rubbed her thighs together, happy in the knowledge the dot was snug as a bug in her rug.

"Was it hard to get hold of?"

Poor Ray. If he only knew what she had done to acquire the microdot.

She hurriedly adjusted the regulating screw on the forward latch of her ski and pressed down on the safety latch. Her boot locked into the toe-hold securely. Next, she fastened the safety thong around the top of her boot that would keep the ski in place if the latch sprung. She put on the other ski and nodded to her loyal boyfriend.

1...89101112...14