The Misadventures of Tiffany Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gold slid alongside Tiffany and took her hand in his.

"It's alright my darling. Let the girl go, she doesn't concern you."

He sounded bold and confident despite being naked and under the threat of a gun.

"Is that so? Come here, Miss Jones."

Tiff looked at James and then back at the tall brunette who impatiently waved the gun at her. She stood as Gabriella looked her up and down.

"You suck cock like you were born to do so."

Tiffany didn't know whether to thank the woman or not and stood silent.

The woman fished around in her purse and found a pair of handcuffs.

"Here, secure his hands to the bedpost."

She took the metal cuffs and went to the bed. James Gold smiled at her and held his hands out.

"Above his head, like this."

The enemy agent held her arms up to demonstrate and Gold slid his body down the bed on his back. Tiffany cuffed his right wrist and raised it to the headboard and he held his left up so she could attach it to the other through the vertical bars of the bed. The British spy was now tied by his hands and unable to move from the head down to his chest. Fully alert now, he watched the woman wriggle out of her gown and let it float to the carpet. She stood in the buff apart from black thigh-high hold-ups and high heels. She let Gold and Tiffany leer at her outstanding figure as she extinguished her smoke.

Her 36C breasts stood firm and proud with the nipples pointing out in relief.

Her legs had taut muscles in the thighs and calves, and her pelvis had a V from her hips to her mound where she had a thick bush of dark hair.

Wavy brown hair parted in the middle flowed over her creamy shoulders down to her waist and her butt stuck out of her rear.

"You are both exceptional lovers, I watched you since you returned to the room. Simply fascinating, now I want that cock-ca!"

Gold shifted on the bed. His prick stirred once more and sprang up to rest on his belly. The way she stretched out the word cock made the sweat bead on his brow.

"You, Miss Jones. Move over there."

Tiffany walked to the corner of the room and sat on a stool nervously.

Gabriella loomed over Gold and pointed the Beretta gun at his face.

"You, behave."

Her long hair fell on his chest as she took hold of his thick cock and caressed the long stalk.

As she put the head in her mouth she gave it baby nips which brought a groan to his lips.

He strained at the cuffs and his biceps rippled, and his legs moved up and down the sheet.

Her intoxicating scent filled his nostrils and he sucked air in sharply.

The female spy rammed her mouth down over the entire length, paused for two seconds then released him with a loud pop.

"Fuck!" He gasped.

With her tongue, she explored his generous meat slowly as she gazed into his eyes.

Then she pursed her lips and sucked on the bulbous head.

"Your cock tastes of cunt-ta, Mr. Gold."

She looked over at Tiffany who watched with big eyes.

The next thing he knew was a tongue everywhere on his rock-hard cock, and great strings of spit coated his knob.

Then, she gripped the dripping shaft and wanked it fast from just under the crown and down to the base.

Gold tensed and tried to will her to stroke the tip of his aching tool.

"Not just yet."

The remarkable woman got up on her high heels and started to lick the steel gun barrel of her Beretta.

Her wet tongue curled around it seductively before she placed it on her moist pussy and caressed the fine hair sensuously.

Gold wished it was his stiff cock there instead of the gun and felt his dick throb and twitch.

Even Tiffany thought it totally erotic and her hands went between her closed thighs and clamped on her own pussy.

Now the brunette turned her back on him and gave him a view of her wondrous ass as she wiggled from side to side.

His eyes moved with the exotic movement as she backed up his bulk until she firmly shoved her muff onto his face.

"Get to it, English bastard!" She sneered urging the captive agent to tongue her hairy box.

He duly lapped at her with an almost boyish pleasure as the naked bitch moved along his mouth whilst wanking his dick.

The more he tongued her dripping slit, the more she pumped her hips. Moans of insatiable delight came from her gaping mouth as Gold captured her clit in his hard teeth.

"That's it! Good work."

She moved back, spread her supple legs, and placed his rigid shaft in her crack, gently rubbing her bunched-up buns along his hot stalk.

He hissed in pain as she angled her cunt mere inches away from his bloated cock head, driving him insane with lust. His biceps flexed as he struggled in the cuffs.

Very slowly, she pushed at it with her perfectly round cheeks and he closed his eyes and wallowed in the intense sensation of her pussy flaps against his hard pecker.

Then she moved out of reach and he yearned to penetrate her as she spun round and laughed at his vain attempt to raise his hips.

"That was rather naughty was it not? I'm such a bad girl. You are a fine specimen for dirty Western scum. Big muscles and big cock."

She wanked him off lightly, smoothing her feminine fingers over the hard shaft. She kneaded his balls, carefully brushing his sensitive perineum on the way.

"You will have sex with me, and I will tease and punish you until you scream for relief.

She giggled and placed her body just above his, her legs alongside his thighs.

The delicious feel of silk on his flesh made his hardness twitch madly.

She reached under her and gripped his pole and lined up her slit to his swollen tip and rubbed gently at it.

Finally, with a deep breath, she sat down on him and he was plunged into her hot softness and he growled like a wild animal.

"There, isn't that nice?" She kept impaled on him and looked deep into his face.

Her pussy perfectly enveloped his rampant prick and she savoured the feeling of being completely stuffed.

"Well. You ARE a big boy, aren't you? For a Capitalist pig."

She leaped off and his cock slapped back onto his stomach with a smack.

"You fucking bitch!"

"Hey, who has the gun?"

Once more the smouldering brunette straddled his prone body and aligned her hot slot with his aching organ to let herself drop onto him slowly.

Her hands went to his head and held his face on her bosom. Prone on his back, Gold didn't need to move his lower body as Gabriella did the work. She had him at something of a disadvantage in her mission to humiliate and debase him. Still, his instinct made him try to move, rotating his hips the best he could to try to gain a semblance of masculinity.

To her credit, her cunt devoured his every inch and she gave him a good enough shag. lifting up high and then riding him hard, so that his sweaty groin merged with the soft flesh of her mons.

He groaned as her left hand wandered across his chest hair. She twirled a long nailed finger in his wiry hair with a cruel smile on her lips.

Gold grimaced but the pain was slight compared to the exquisite feel of her tight cunt on his cock.

As she leaned forward her breasts nearly smothered his face, and her lengthy hair draped over him lightly.

"You like, Mr. Gold, James Gold?"

"Tiffany was better." He said dryly.

The Zardanian spy slapped his face and lifted up off his slick pole.

"LIAR, I am the better fuck. Bastard! You, English. Here!"

Tiff slowly got up and joined the two of them.

"Suck his cock, and do a good job of it, understand?"

The Beretta was waved at her and the nervous girl looked into Gold's eyes.

Obediently, she raised the throbbing member to her mouth and rammed her mouth down over the entire length in one big gulp.

Gold Bond began to sweat profusely as he lifted his head to watch his prick vanish past the girl's red lips and hit the back of her throat.

She released him and made a rotation around his swollen red crown with her tongue.

"No, no, like this."

Ziro X bent over and as Tiff held his cock at the root in her fist the other crammed her mouth over the first four inches of dick and bobbed her head up and down.

Loud gurgles came from her mouth as she glided back and forth very fast until she needed to breathe and she stopped and gasped.

"Fuck him."

Tiff shrugged and swung her right leg over his left thigh and climbed up onto his lap.

He speared her soft cunt with ease and she whimpered as she started to hump along the meaty prick.

As he gave a big thrust up, he lifted her slender body up.

Every time she sank down her bum slapped on his groin and she relished the feel of his big cock inside.

Her mane of hair tumbled down her back as she tilted her head and her tits bounced around.

"Yes, yes, yes." She cried out over and over.

"Darling Tiffany, you're the best fuck I ever had."

Said he with his tongue firmly in his cheek.

"Fuck you, Blondie! Get off him!"

The energetic fashion model was pushed rudely aside and tipped off the bed by the jealous enemy spy.

Again, Gabriella leaped onto James and plonked her wet pussy down onto him.

Once he was all the way in she began to grind her pelvis to and fro with his cock entirely inside her.

Her silken legs clamped against his powerful thighs as she ground herself on him, her hips and butt in overdrive.

She could feel her clitoris rub on his groin and she moaned accordingly.

Gold, still cuffed and at her mercy, was completely unable to move and he felt slightly claustrophobic as a result.

After two full minutes of this, the woman started to rise and fall, and he watched her push down on his pole as hard as she could.

"I'll...show...you...who...is...best!"

With a steady pace that quickened every minute, he was ridden hard so much that the bed moved against the wall violently with the frantic rut.

"I will make you cum now Mr. Gold, James Gold."

"Doubt it, your cunt is quite loose, I can barely feel you." He smiled and looked into her with his cold stare.

"Silence!"

With rough slaps, Ziro X gave quick short slams that swallowed him up.

He knew after two hours he was indeed close to climax.

Then the Foreign agent screamed as her own orgasm hit and her body spasmed with the thrill of her relief, but still, she continued without a break.

It felt like her pussy had melted as he shoved up her mushy cunt.

"I will make you cum, Capitalist bastard!"

So concentrated was she that Tiffany Jones noticed she had put her gun aside.

She grabbed it and pointed it at the woman with both hands around the handle.

She had no idea how to shoot a gun but tried to look confident.

"Get off of him now!"

Gabriella froze and let Gold's glistening cock slip out of her dripping pussy.

"Tiffany. I need relief, help me."

She moved to the bitch and grabbed a handful of her hair and held her face to his lap.

"Finish him off, va rog."

Gabriella took his cock with a scowl on her face and jerked him hard.

He bucked and gasped and Tiffany knew he was done and she held the others face right in line with his upright pole as he sent great spurts all over her mouth and chin.

One big jet hit her in the left eye and she cursed in her own language under her breath.

Tiff reacted swiftly and gave the brunette a quick crack over her head and watched her crumple.

"Did I do well?" Asked Tiffany as she uncuffed the exhausted stud.

He rubbed his hands and the young blonde gave him a glass of water, which he gulped down greedily.

"Right on the money, my dear. Thank you. Now with this bitch out of commission the Zardanian's will have to rethink their ruthless strategy."

They sank into each other's arms until blessed sleep took them.

When she awoke, she reached out across the bed, but she was alone. Gold and Ziro X had long gone.

xxx

Chapter Ten.

Switzerland, 1973.

Tiffany Jones adjusted her goggles as she peered down the notoriously steep 'Inferno' downhill slope in Murren, Switzerland. The air was frigid and the scene cold and foreboding. At almost ten miles it is the world's longest and oldest amateur race course. Nearly 10,000 feet up, it runs from just below the Schiltern Mountain to the village of Lauterbrunnen. Her destination. Her assignment seemed to have been simple on paper. Seek out the double agent and retrieve the information he was about to divulge to the opposition. Having successfully obtained the hairbrush containing the microdot, the plucky blonde fashion, and nude model, was now being pursued by nefarious agents who desired the said info back.

"If the devil could ski, then the Inferno would be his choice of run."

The words of Uncle Arthur echoed in her ears as she prepared herself. Earlier, she and several others had piled into the cable car to ride to the top of the Schiltern. The sweet clanging of cowbells had her adrenaline going as got into her skies.

It had only been three days since she and Ray had arrived at Zurich Airport, then took the Alpine train to the hotel. As a first-time skier, Tiff had taken but two lessons from the instructor, hardly the adequate preparation needed for such an intrepid venture. She had learned the 'Arlberg' technique of bending the knees and shifting her weight from side to side.

The course was a mix of steep downhill, long schussing runs, and traverses with stomach-turning sheer drops through the Woodcutters Forest. Not once, nor twice, but three times Tiffany rolled over in the snow. Gasping for air and with thigh muscles burning she felt like collapsing as she pushed hard with both arms.

She heard the crunch of skies on snow and her ears pricked up under her balaclava. She saw the ominous shadow approaching her with increasing speed and took off.

"Keep going! Not too far now!" She lied to herself.

x

Two days earlier.

The Grand Belvedere sits majestically in the foothills of the spectacular mountain.

Its aptly named as the hotel resembles a magnificent Alpine stately home. Five-star rated, the Belvedere has an old school charm and a warm and big hearted staff. Skiing is the main draw for the immediate area, but there is another economy here and it is a world apart from the sport, existing as it were in a parallel world. This money-making commerce is the oldest profession in the world. Prostitution in Switzerland is booming, thanks to zero tax dues. High-class escorts frequent the hotels nightly and never seem to rest.

The shady escort agency known by the name Hetaera, has dozens of clients of a very high standard and the girls rake in thousands of Swiss Francs.

The hotel was divided into two sections. The room reserved for Ray and herself had a large window with an insane view of the snow-topped mountain. This section was for general accommodation. There was a bathroom with a small tub and shower and a twin bed. The other section was made of several suites that could comfortably cater for larger parties.

"I've never been so cold in all my life." Said Tiffany with a loud sniff.

"Tell me about it. The ice has ice on it."

"Once I get to make contact with Caprice, we'll get this wrapped up and we're going home. In the meantime, we'll blend in and look like we came here to ski."

As they unpacked, Tiffany reflected on what Uncle Arthur had told her barely a week before. British agent Triple R had been undercover in Russian Intelligence for the last two years. He had provided some vital information that helped Her Majesty's Government in his role as a double agent, and was now planning on returning to Britain before slipping up and being arrested. Bringing with him every scrap of information that would aid the West and NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization).

Britain had just expelled 90 Soviet diplomats who have been engaged in active espionage, the Foreign Office publicly announced. Another 15 Soviet officials, at present overseas, were not allowed to return to the country. Many of these men were suspected of involvement in planning acts of sabotage.

The expulsion order, affecting nearly 20 per cent of the 550 Soviet diplomats in Britain. was unprecedented in size and scope. It followed months of intensive investigation by the intelligence services, and the defection of a top KGB officer from the Soviet Embassy in London.

The KGB man, who had the rank of major, proved the catalyst for the 'clearing' operation against Soviet espionage. He gave the security services a comprehensive breakdown of his country's espionage apparatus in Britain, and also supplied details 'of plans for infiltration of agents for purposes of sabotage' the Foreign Office said. Triple R was naturally anxious about his liberty.

x

Russian diplomats have gone abroad for years to play tennis, sail, and ski, away from the Motherland. There was a limited choice of locations in which to unwind and relax, and with the liberal thinking of the Swiss, this was a popular setting for the more prurient type of Soviet male. Triple R had managed to orchestrate an inclusion in this particular group.

"We've got a bit of a flap on, my dear. One of ours is coming back in. He's bringing heaps of information with him. We don't know what, but it's vital we receive it. The situation is," continued Uncle Arthur to Tiffany on a park bench in the Embankment. "Is these groups have a thing about letting it all out as it were? Away from their individual spouses, they indulge themselves, you see."

"Right."

From Tiffany Jones there was initially a pause, then came a heavy sigh, followed by a resigned interest. It had been a year to the month since she had acted as a part time spy for her uncle.

"Yes. Triple R will not reveal his identity to anyone unless he is absolutely sure he can trust someone. He will not make contact with Station Z so as to limit the risk of losing everything. Even our Swiss agents are twitchy about any transfer. And it is imperative we get the info he has gathered. Which is where I need your help."

"Me?"

"Triple R has made a request for us to send a young fair haired girl to retrieve his data. Station Z has no blonde agents at this moment in time, so you need to step in and attend the party. Once he is convinced you are one of our own, he will entrust you with the data."

"This party? It's a sex orgy, isn't it?"

"Well, the Russians like to have female company on their visit, yes."

"You mean, they use prostitutes for a bit of the other?"

Quipped the blonde as she munched a bag of Smiths' salt and vinegar crisps.

"Quite. We have a couple of loyal, not to mention dedicated, female agents in the area who occasionally engage in the odd 'pillow talk' with agents of the opposition. We've discovered quite a lot of titbits from those with their trousers down. Triple R has kept his identity a secret thus far and will only reveal himself to one of the girls at the org...party. Apparently, he is rather partial to blondes."

"So, Uncle. In a nutshell, I have to take part in an orgy in order to receive information vital to the SIS?"

"Yes. Your country needs you. Again."

"Ohhh, sheep dip!"

He looked at her and nodded.

"People underestimate you, my dear. They see a young, seemingly innocent girl, and, if they're male, they think, 'I'd like to have her.' They don't expect such a pretty little thing to have a brain. and as I've learned grit and determination."

Tiffany screwed her bag of crisps up and then stood.

"Alright. I'm in. But how do I know who HE is?"

"Triple R has a rather unique characteristic. He has not one, but two prostate glands, so that when he ejaculates, he discharges quite a volume of semen."

"He's a gusher! Very well. Understood."

"Splendid! You sure have spunk, my dear!"

"Oh, I will have, I will."

x

On the second day, Tiffany met up with Caprice for breakfast in the hotel dining room. This was her contact and special agent from Station Z. The up and coming model was dressed casually in an orange crushed velvet blouse with a dagger collar, shoulder pads and a button fastening, with a fitted waist and wider fit up top.

1...7891011...14