All Comments on 'The Mistress of the House Ch. 04'

by MelissaDuVant

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just Trying to Help

Dear Ms. Melissa DuVant,

I find your “The Mistress of the House Ch.” story series interesting. However, BDSM is supposed to be “Safe, sane and consensual” and this story is not “safe” due to no Hannah never established her “Safe Words” with Miss Coerator during their first meeting nor would with this story be considered “consensual”, since Miss Coerator locked Hannah in her room and took her possessions. Further, Hannan only consented to be Miss Coerator’s maid not Miss Coerator ‘s submissive / slave.

You may want to consider placing this story series into the NonConsent / Reluctance category. I am surprised the BDSM experts have not mentioned anything by now.

I do like your effort in writing stories but a little research, into the BDSM lifestyle, may prove to be helpful / insightful.

May I suggest reading the "My Journey of Discovery" by Thor's fist in the Novel / Novella Category and the story continues with the "My Voyage of Discovery."

Good Luck in your Writing Endeavors, Ms. Melissa DuVant, and Stay COVID Safe,

Jeff

MelissaDuVantMelissaDuVantabout 3 years agoAuthor

huh, are the categories that strictly defined? There's no specific pointers given when selecting, and 'BDSM', especially in fiction, typically covers the full gamut from 'spanking a willing to partner before cuddling for a bit' to, well... a _lot_ of other things, rather than being particularly reflective of realistic/desirable outcomes and events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like this story. It’s funny in a whimsical manner, and is clearly not meant to be taken seriously. Ignore the other comment and continue doing what you are doing. I just discovered your story today, have read all 4 chapters, and look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I absolutely love this story, I also love that it is coming out in short bits and leaves wanting more.

JohnBannergramJohnBannergramabout 3 years ago
Nice Story!

Great story, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

With respect to the criticism of the other commenter, I think one difficulty that he is having with finding things that are to his taste is that unlike some of the other story sites, Literotica stories frequently lack tags to say whether a bdsm story is consensual/nc/reluctant. While everyone here agrees that real life bdsm should be consensual, this is just a story, and a story doesn't need to follow real world rules. After all, I wrote a story about a woman who was enslaved by a pile of christmas wrapping paper, something which I'm reasonably sure can't happen in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I soooooo want to be Hannah Mistress and serve you for life. Jennifer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaDuVant@MelissaDuVant
Melissa DuVant writes a variety of BDSM-inspired stories, such as Digital Slave and one of the co-writers of the St Michael’s University setting. When not writing, she is generally planning RPG campaigns, reading or cooking.