The Model Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since then he'd been busy with work, school, and trying to get gigs, both paying and nonpaying, to work on his photography, and hadn't had anytime to date. That wasn't going to help him when Jenna showed up and started stripping down.

It would be a true sign of being an amateur, and a kid, if he ended up hard, but he couldn't see how he wouldn't. He consoled himself by thinking if he were noticeably aroused in any of the pictures it would add authenticity.

Kenny wasn't sure how undressed he'd get. He figured shirtless in the pair of black shorts he'd tossed on out of the shower would work. He didn't play any sports but hit the gym three times a week and his arms and chest were well defined and his stomach hard and flat.

He didn't think it was cocky to feel he wouldn't embarrass himself physically in the pictures. It was his maturity and ability to not seem like a nervous young boy that had him worried. But as the expression went you didn't know until you tried

Kenny donned the black t-shirt he'd brought in with him and headed back to his room. He heard music playing softly as he passed Josie's room. His nostrils flared at the pungent scent of pot. Damn, she did smoke a lot.

Her Saturday shift was eleven to six, so she'd be gone an hour before Jenna got here. He entered his room and after spraying some Wings cologne on, he set up the three tall standing lights that would be focused on the bed.

He'd just gotten the last one in position when his cell rang at his hip. He grabbed it, answering without looking.

"Yeah, hello?"

"Is this Kenny?" a woman's voice.

"Yes! Jenna?"

"I tried to call you a half hour ago, but you didn't answer."

"Sorry, was in the shower. We still on for noon?"

"Um, that's the thing."

"Thing?" His stomach tightened. "What do you mean thing? What kind of thing?"

"The kind of thing that has me at the hospital."

"Hospital," he repeated numbly.

"I went for a run this morning, and my ankle turned. It's not broken, but it's a bad sprain."

"You're cancelling." He closed his eyes. How could this be happening?

"Can't do a shoot on one leg, plus I fell and have a big scrape on my forehead. Kind of a mess right now. I'm really sorry to do this with short notice."

"Yeah, what am I going to do now?" he was talking more to himself than her. "Wait, do you know any other models? Maybe you could call them?"

"Not really, not that could do anything on short notice. Maybe you could go to the site?"

"I'll try, guess it's the only thing I can do."

"I am sorry, I know you said this was for school, and I could have really used the money. Maybe you can tell your teacher what happened? Get an extension? I'm sure I'll be okay by next weekend."

"It's due Monday and I don't know," he rubbed at his eyes with his free hand. "Hope you feel better."

He ended the call without waiting her to reply. What the fuck was he going to do? He could e-mail Mr. Bradley and tell him the truth, but then he'd hear how he had three weeks to do this and why did he wait until the Saturday before to work on it?

Kenny had needed the time to find the right model and come up with the money, but Bradley was a notorious hard ass that several other students at RISD had warned him about. He wasn't going to cut him any slack.

"Fuck!" he swore aloud.

He looked over at his laptop where it sat open on his desk. He doubted any models would see his request right away on a Saturday, and who knew if any would bite? Most of them only took professional gigs, Jenna had been willing to work with him because of where he'd gone to school and to help give him a start.

His eyes narrowed at Danny's insistence he was going to get laid. There were escort services. For the $250 he was offering Jenna he was sure he could get someone for an hour, maybe more seeing he wasn't look for sex. It would be easy money for them. It wasn't like he was looking for sex, it would be easy money.

If they were escorts they'd have to be attractive. But he doubted they would be willing to have their face on camera, let alone know it was going to be shown to others. Plus, as he'd told Danny, just because someone was hot didn't mean they could model.

Kenny looked at his phone; 9:30. He could do later than noon, his parents weren't coming home until tomorrow afternoon, but it would have to be today. It would take him hours to choose which pictures he wanted, then edit them, print than, and lay them out in order which is what he'd planned to do tomorrow.

He had to figure something out today or he was...

"Fucked!" He yelled, tossing his phone onto the bed so he wouldn't smash it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Hey, you okay in there?" Josie yelled from the hallway.

"Fine!" he snapped. "Just fucking peachy!"

He heard the door open behind him.

"What's the matter?"

"What's the matter is the girl for the shoot just called and cancelled." He turned to see Josie had come into the room. "I'm fucked."

"Hold on," she put her hand up. "I'm sure you have time to find someone else."

"It's due Monday," Kenny groused.

"Wow, why did you wait until the last minute?"

"Because I'm a fucking idiot, that's why!" he shouted. "That a good enough reason?"

"You don't have to get mad at me." Josie said softly. "It's not my fault."

"You're right," he rubbed his temples with his fingers. "I'm sorry, it's just that this is a big part of my grade."

"You might be able to find someone by tomorrow, no?"

"I need time to get it ready. I should have done it sooner, but I had to get the money for her, the lights, I bought the white screens, plus the only day this week she was around was today. I didn't think I needed a backup plan.

"Just tell your teacher, they might give you a few days."

"He's a royal pain in the ass. He lives to flunk people from what I hear." He sat on the edge of the bed. "And he told me there was no way a guy my age could pull off an erotic shoot, so he's looking for me to screw up. I ask for time he'll think I just got cold feet."

"That sucks." Josie shuffled over and sat next to him. "But you have all day, I'm sure you can find another girl. You're paying right?"

"Yeah, but I need someone who has experience, and is willing to do this kind of shoot."

"Plenty of models online," Josie told him. "Want me to help you look? We'll split the sites and I can tell you if I see anyone that could work."

"You have to go to work."

"I have some time, and if I need to, I'll call Lynn. She's always looking for extra hours, she'll take my shift."

'You don't have to blow off work for me, sis."

"Hey, this is important to you, and I want to help."

"You're awesome, Josie, but don't worry about it."

"I worry about you. This class is important, and you said it'll hurt your grade. Let me help."

"I don't know. I looked for a while before I found Jenna, and now we're talking same day notice."

"Most people will drop what they're doing to make some money."

"They have to drop more than what they're doing."

"Huh?" Josie blinked. "What do you mean?"

"I need a model whose okay with some racy pics."

"Like lingerie?"

"Yeah, but then...topless." He averted his eyes. "This is awkward."

"You're taking dirty pictures?"

"It's art, the female body is beautiful."

"More beautiful in Victoria secret and with their boobs out though, right?"

"It's erotic, and erotic can be art too."

"Porn hub isn't art." Josie grinned.

"First, why are you on Pornhub, second...why are you on Pornhub?"

"I'm 18, and I was never on there before I turned 18, nope,"

"Great."

"Hey. I know you see me as little sis, but I am a woman."

"You're 18, you're still a girl."

"But at 20 you think you're a man?" she scoffed.

"Josie, I don't want to get into this. But no, it's not like Pornhub. I'm not having sex with her, it's just sexy poses and maybe some suggestive shots."

"Suggesting what?"

"Sex, okay? You know like something softcore. Positions, but you know, clothes on."

"You said topless, and who are they being suggestive with? You have a guy coming too?"

"No, and just let it go."

"Oh my god!" she clapped her hands. "You're going to pose with her? That's funny!"

"Why is it funny?"

"Okay, maybe not funny, more like creepy. Paying a girl to get on your bed with you and like what? Dry hump your leg?"

"Hey, watch your mouth!" Kenny scowled at her.

"I said hump, not fuck, and for the last time I am an adult."

"Fine, you're all growed up now." He rolled his eyes. "My problem is a lot of models won't do that kind of work unless it's through a legit agency or studio."

"Money is money."

"Think about it, how do they know I'm not a psycho and it's a set up?"

"How did you set it up with the girl you had?"

"I gave her my name and address a week ago, she had time to ride by or look me up, and I told her where I went to school and the name of my teacher if she wanted to see if it was a real project. No time for that now."

"I'll stay here so they're not alone with you," she suggested.

"Hey, my little sister is here to protect you. Course she might be a killer too."

"No need to be a jerk."

"Aside from that they don't want their face just anywhere and they have legal recourse with an agency or business. I could be doing this just for cheap thrills and to plaster all over the net. Jenna was willing to cut me a break because her older brother took a few of the classes I am. She knows this is an assignment and it's hard for a kid like me to land real talent."

"Then you just have to find someone like her. Let's start looking."

"Know what, sis? I appreciate it, but I'm going to call it a loss. I'm not finding anyone on this short notice, not that's willing to do what I ask out of my damn house."

"What about someone you know? There's a lot of cute girls where you go to school and I bet they could use some extra money."

"Hey, come to my house and get naked while I take pictures? I'd get hosed with pepper spray or someone's boyfriend would show up to beat my ass."

He put his elbows on his knees, his chin in his hands.

"I'm just flat out screwed here."

"I hate to see you so bummed out." Josie put her arm around him. "Don't like seeing you quit either."

"It's my own fault for waiting and for coming up with this idea in the first place."

"But your grade!"

"It's okay, sis. Nothing I can do but show up empty handed and with an excuse."

"Don't give up yet," she squeezed his shoulder. "Let's keep thinking."

"I admire the effort, but nothing you can do. Me either at this point."

"Wait a minute," Josie slid her arm from around his shoulders and turned on the bed to face him. "What about me?"

"What about you?"

"I could do it!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I can pose for the pictures."

"Um, hard no, sis."

"Why not?"

"Because, well," he paused as he stared at her.

Dressed in Spongebob pajama pants and an old grey Patriots hoodie with the hood pulled up over her head, her hair sticking out around her face, was a typical Josie look, and nothing remotely resembling what he needed.

"Well, what?"

"You're not exactly qualified."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Josie demanded indignantly. "You saying I'm ugly?"

"Not at all, but you're not a model."

"I can be pretty if I want to be."

"Sis, you're adorable, but I need hot, and," he raised his finger to cut her off. "Let's remember one important detail. You're my damn sister."

"But I'm a girl."

"Josie, were you listening to what I was saying? I need a woman in revealing lingerie who is going to get her sexy on for the camera."

"I could be sexy."

"I don't want to see you be sexy. Plus, I wanted some topless shots."

"You wanted them; you don't need them. Just take some pictures of me posing on the bed, and that's it."

"Not what I wanted."

"But better than nothing."

"You're my kid sister, I don't want to see you like that. Besides, you think you could do that in front of me?"

"I know I'll do anything to help you, and that's what I'll be thinking, I'm just helping you."

"I love you, sis." He kissed her forehead. "An A for effort, but you aren't modeling for me."

"Because I'm your sister or because you don't think I'm hot enough?"

"Mostly the former, but no offense, Josie, you're the girl next door, not the smoking hot look I need."

"You don't know that. You only see me like this."

"You only dress like that. Going to tell me you have silky sexy things in your closet you wear when no one's home?"

"I have a couple fun things from when I was dating Jimmy."

"Oh, ugh." Kenny slapped his forehead.

"I have had sex you know," she puffed herself up. "Not just with Jimmy either, and know what?"

"They needed a GPS to find you under there?"

"No, jerk, they were pretty happy with what I have to offer." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Really happy. Like couldn't get enough happy"

"Stop!" Kenny groaned. "Please stop. I'm sorry I made that crack, but come on, Josie, this is crazy."

"Wanting to help you is crazy? After all you help me with?"

"Wanting to help is great, I love you for it. But you prancing around in something slinky is not anything I need to see."

"But if its art, and something you want to do for a living, you should learn to be professional and focus on me as a model, not your sister."

"Hmm," he pursed his lips in thought. "Decent point there. I was worried I'd be ogling Jenna so much I wouldn't be able to concentrate. Wouldn't have that problem with you," he sighed. "With you it would be the opposite, I'd be forcing myself to look."

"Thanks," she grunted. "But it's mostly about a grade."

"And that!" He snapped his fingers. "You know my teacher has to see the pics and he may show a few to the class."

"So? None of them have met me right?"

"No, I don't hang around with any of the kids in that class."

"And you get the pictures back after he grades you, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then no big deal," she told him. "If I don't care, you shouldn't." she giggled. "Trust me, no one would recognize me like that. I bet you wouldn't know me if I got all girlie for you."

"I'll take your word for it," he sighed. "You better get going or you'll be late for work."

"What are you going to do?"

"Take all this stuff down, move my bed back to the corner, then lay here and sulk I guess."

"Kenny, listen to me. You have two choices. You can be a quitter, get a shitty grade then explain to mom and dad why you got that grade, the one they gave you some money to help out with.

"Crap I didn't think of that."

"Or you can let me help you. I'm not a model, and maybe I'm not the sexiest girl around, but I'm willing to try and you have a chance of getting at least a C and that's better than failing because you didn't try."

"True, but sis, it's too damn weird."

"How about this," Josie wasn't taking no for an answer. "We start, and if either of us feels uncomfortable or creeped out, we stop."

"I don't know."

"Please let me help you? You'd do anything for me, I know you would."

"Okay," he caved. "But like you said, it's too awkward, we stop."

"Promise."

"Alright well head to work. Jenna picked noon because she had something else scheduled later in the day. We can always do it later."

"Nope, I'll get Lisa to cover my shift. We're going to do it early so you have a lot of time to put it together, and so you can't back out on me."

"Josie, are you sure about this?"

"I'm going to shower and run a couple errands. You be ready for one o'clock, okay mister photographer?" She gave him one of her big Josie smiles.

"Sure," he forced himself to return the smile. "I can't believe we're going to do this."

"You're right," her smile turned sly. "You're not going to believe it."

Chapter 3

Kenny rubbed at his eyes and forced himself to keep searching. He was now on craigslist looking under 'gigs' and had found quite a few local models looking for paid work. He clicked on the browser open to his G-Mail, but as had been the case the other two dozen times he'd looked in the last hour, no one was getting back to him.

The closest he'd gotten was the first CL ad he'd replied to where he'd-as he had with all of them- left his number. She texted him within five minutes which had gotten his hopes up. He said what he needed, and she responded with two pics of her in a black lingerie set.

She was damn hot and willing to do what he asked, but the deal fell through when she asked where his studio was, and he admitted it was his house. He knew that was going to be an issue and had checked with the building that rented studios by the hour and being Saturday, they were booked right up until closing.

Not that he could afford the hundred which would leave him with only $250 to offer a model. Most models were not going to do something risqué for a couple of hundred dollars for some no name kid who wanted them to come to his house. Kenny had himself to blame. He should have played it straight with the studio, and for that matter not gone with the theme he'd chosen.

Finding a girl to do some basic shots that he could take in the park, the beach, or anywhere in public would have been a lot easier and cheaper, but he'd wanted to punch out of his weight class and do something more difficult.

Josie's offer was sweet and well intentioned, but ridiculous. Even if he could put aside her being his sister, the harsh truth was she simply didn't have the look. Kenny tended to look at women, and even men at times, as a subject of a picture, paying more attention to their features than most people would.

Despite her efforts to be as plain as possible, Josie was a pretty girl. She still had the slightly round face of a girl who hadn't quite matured yet, and without makeup looked younger than she was.

Her baby face accompanied by her big brown doe eyes that peered out under beautiful naturally long lashes did little to dispel that look of childlike innocence. Her big, borderline goofy, smile didn't add any maturity to her either.

Josie's lips were full, and by far the most adult feature on her face, one that he knew guys noticed because of 'what they'd be good for'. But even those, in combination with the rest of her face, appeared more bratty than sensual.

She pouted for their father to get what she wanted, and Kenny was well aware a little girl pout could be seen as sexy, but in her case, with nothing else overtly sexual about her, it just came across as petulant.

As for her body, as her brother he'd never paid attention of given any thought to it. Even in the summer she wore loose t-shirts and her shorts tended to be loose fitting and down to her knees.

Josie hated the sun and never went to the beach and hadn't gone swimming since they went to camp when they were kids. Kenny really had no idea what she was 'hiding' as Danny put it, under her clothes.

Her crack the guys she'd been with liked what they saw unnerved him more than made him wonder if she had enough to work with as far as what he needed. Kenny checked his e-mails again, then leaned back in his chair.

It was quarter past one. Josie was late, but he was fine with that, it had given him time to look up to the last minute. She'd be pissed if he found someone, but she'd get over it. She'd probably be pissed, or worse, hurt, when he'd have to tell her she wasn't exactly qualified for the shoot.

No, he didn't have to say anything like that. He'd take a few pictures, then tell her it was too messed up and he didn't feel right. He had no doubt that would be true anyway. Kenny had only agreed to this because he could tell she wanted to help and wasn't going to let it go.

He heard a car door outside his window and pushing his feet on the floor, rolled himself over to the window. Josie's car, what else but a VW bug, was there, but she'd already headed into the house.

123456...8