The Model Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard her coming down the hallway, and after a brief knock, she poked her face into his room. "Sorry I'm running late; give me a half hour and I'll be in, okay?"

"Take your time."

"Hey!" she nodded her head in the direction of his desk. "You're still looking! You said you were giving me a chance to do it!"

"Don't worry, I didn't find anyone."

"You'll be glad you didn't when you see me all glammed up for you."

"Can't wait."

"I know you're humoring your little sister, but you'll see." She giggled and flipped something through the doorway. "Relax, will you?"

She closed the door, and Kenny got up and went over to see what she'd tossed in. He grinned when he saw it was a short fat blunt.

"You do rock, sis," he mumbled as he walked over to his desk and fishing a lighter out of the top drawer fired up the joint.

He didn't smoke as much as Josie but had to admit this might be just what he needed because his nerves were shot. He took a quick hit, then a second longer one, holding the pungent smoke in his lungs before slowly releasing it.

For the next few minutes, he idly scrolled through localmodelsRI, another site he'd found, puffing on the joint while he did some last minute, and fruitless searching. But at least he wasn't feeling as anxious and that would help him when it came to taking pictures.

What was he thinking? Taking pictures? This was still his sister and no amount of pot was changing that. But he was sure she was doing the same thing in her room so maybe they'd get some good laughs out of trying and then order pizza and spend the day binge watching something to take his mind off his impending scholastic doom.

He pinched the joint out before he smoked too much, then went over to his 'set'. He turned the lights on, and angled them so they were on the bed, but turned enough so they wouldn't cause glare from the white background.

Kenny's idea was to emulate a porn shoot in the sense the scenes were usually shot in naturally bright places, then enhanced even more by multiple lights. The effect was to make the actors stand out and eliminate the shadows of the cameramen walking around filming from different angles.

He looked at the small space between the camera and lights and his bed and decided to pull everything back a couple more feet to give Josie room to move around in front of the bed. Kenny knew there wasn't going to be much of a shoot but figured the least he could do was take the set up seriously.

He slung the cannon around his neck to take some manual shots, then set the Nikon to a rapid-fire setting. Each time he clicked the small handheld remote it would take three shots, moving faster than his finger could and catching all the action.

The first time he'd used it was taking pictures of the neighbor's dog, he'd jumped in the pool and when he shook himself off, the rapid fire had gotten the stills of the drops of water flying off his fur.

Kenny made sure he had the memory buffer setting turn on to save them all so he could take his time looking through them later and transfer the keepers to the actual memory card. Not that there would be many, but he'd make sure he'd get a few to give to Josie as a keepsake of her 'photo shoot.'

He sat on the folding chair he'd put behind the tripod and peered through the lens, ensuring he had the whole bed. Kenny tinkered with the zoom, making sure the partitions weren't visible at the head and foot of the bed.

Kenny picked up the bottle of water he'd grabbed from downstairs and took a few sips. He should go down and get another for Josie. A photographer needed to remember little things like having a cold drink on hand for his model.

There was a soft knock, and Josie calling. "You ready for your model, sir?"

"As ready as ever I guess," he called back. "And knock it off with the sir."

"Sorry!" Josie replied as she opened the door, then released a giggle that told him she'd been toking up. "Trying to be all profession-al, you know."

"Right," he held the Cannon up, adjusting the zoom so the shots he took with it would be close ups. He panned it along the bed, as Josie cleared her throat.

"Hey, camera guy, I'm over here. You don't want one of my entrance?"

"Nothing fun about coming into a room, but why not."

He kept the camera to his eye, turning towards his door. When Josie came into his view he lowered the camera.

"Wow look at you!" he exclaimed, genuinely surprised at her appearance.

"You like?" Josie smiled, her teeth a bright contrast to the deep red lipstick she wore.

"Damn, sis, you look great," he raised the camera, and she flashed another smile as he snapped a pic.

"A girl does what she can."

Josie had done a lot, and she'd been right, he couldn't believe he was looking at his frumpy tomboy sister.

Her long curly hair wasn't just down, flowing not just down her back, but she'd pulled some over her shoulders where it hung down over her chest. Josie had put some more curl into the front and styled it so long banana curls framed each side of her face.

In addition to the lipstick, which completely changed the look from bratty to sensual, she wore light blue eyeshadow and she'd thickened her already full lashes with mascara. She'd applied some blush giving adding color to her normally fair cheeks.

The look transformed her from a young still somewhat baby-faced girl to that of a woman. Not just a woman, but a beautiful one.

"Hi!" She raised her hand and waved to the camera, and Kenny noticed her nails were painted the same blue as her mascara.

"How about a kiss for the camera?" Kenny surprised himself with the suggestion.

It was a good one, would make a great shot, but the fact he'd said it gave him some hope that this could work. He'd been wondering if he'd be able to say anything to Jenna, but seeing Josie didn't know what she was doing, maybe he felt he could take control.

"Mua!" Josie puckered her lips, then put her hand out, blowing the camera a kiss.

"Stay like that." He took another still of her puckered lips, and sister of not, he had to admit it was a sexy little pose. Her lips, now defined in red, weren't just full, but perfectly shaped, and he had no doubt any guy seeing this pic would see it in the erotic tone he was aiming for. Thinking of how good they'd look...

"Whoa," he blinked and lowered the camera.

"What's wrong? I look silly?" Josie asked, her eyes going wide.

"No, I'm just um, surprised. You look beautiful."

"How about the neck down? Still think I can't cut this?"

He'd been looking at her face through the camera and hadn't noticed what she was wearing.

"I...wow again," he replied softly, too stunned to say much else.

Josie wore a short silky blue robe with black lace trim around the hem, sleeves and the part where it closed over her chest. There was a lot of chest showing between the black, as Josie had left the top open in a plunging V.

Kenny could see the curve of the inner half of her breasts and felt the first wave of unease. The lower portion was no better. The hem barely reached her mid-thigh, and his eyes worked their way down her surprisingly long legs.

Josie was on the taller side, but because of how she dressed, and the fact she was his sister, he'd never imagined she'd have long legs. Not just long, but there was nothing skinny about them.

Her legs were well-shaped and ended in a pair of blue shoes that featured a wedge heel that had to be four inches, and straps going across the top of her feet and tying around the ankles. Josie's toes were painted the same blue as the rest of her ensemble, and she wore a silver ring on each middle toe as well as a silver anklet on her left leg.

"What do you think?" Josie asked. "I mean, check it out, did the nails, did the hair, put stuff on my face, bought a sexy little lingerie set, some big girl shoes," she laughed, and did a quick spin for him. "What do you think?"

"You were right. I can't believe you're my sister."

"Sorry I couldn't do real heels, I'd fall on my damn face," she admitted while walking over to his desk and putting down her phone and a bottle of water. He'd been so caught up in her appearance he hadn't noticed them in her hand. "But these will work, right?"

"Yeah, it...it all works."

"You going to take some pictures or stare at me?"

"Sorry, just surprised. Why don't you look like this all the time?"

"Too much work, and when a boy likes me I want it to be for me, not my face or what's under the clothes. He gets to know me, and likes me? Then he gets to see this." She winked. "It's like a reward."

"Okay, sorry I asked."

"Well?" She put her hands out. "What next?"

"I think," he hesitated. As he'd suspected this wasn't turning out to be a good idea, but for the opposite reason. He'd thought his sister would embarrass herself by not being what he wanted.

He never suspected the problem would be he'd be overwhelmed in the other direction. His eyes kept darting to the soft curve of her breasts visible against the lace trim. What did she have on under there, and should he be seeing it?

"Let's go Mr. Director!" Josie clapped her hands. "Time's money!"

"Right!"

What was he worried about? If anything, this was fantastic, Josie really looked the part, and he should be able to get enough pics to have a shot at a passing grade. Way better than an F because he was weirding himself seeing his sister as a woman.

"Over here?"

Josie had walked over to stand in front of the bed directly in line with the tripod.

"Perfect." He walked up behind the camera and peered through the lens and picked up the remote "This is going to be clicking away and it catches everything, so don't just pose, I want you to keep moving, and I'll keep the best shots, okay?"

"Okay, but what do I do?"

"Just do whatever you think you'd do if you were posing sexy for the camera."

"What do you mean think? That's what I'm doing," she looked confused.

"I mean just do what you think will work."

"I thought you were going to tell me what to do?"

"If I do that it will look forced, its best for you to try on your own."

"Thought this was your shoot? Shouldn't you say what you want?"

"That's why people work with pros, they have an idea already. They work the stage and the camera. My job is to capture the best of that."

"Sounds like a cop out."

"Okay, fine," Kenny sighed. "So far I've taken pictures of games and people just going about their business. I've never directed a shoot, so I'm as lost as you are. That's why I wanted someone with experience."

"Oh." Josie frowned.

"You happy you got me admit I'm not sure what I'm doing? Bad enough I'm desperate enough to let my sister model for me, you need to make me feel worse."

"Hey, relax. Didn't you smoke? It's why I gave it to you, so you'd be chill."

"I did, and I'm still anxious." He took a breath. "I'm sorry I'm being like this. It's just embarrassing."

"Its okay, I'm just here to help." She giggled. "I get to freestyle?"

"Sure. If it seems stiff or not what I need I'll make some suggestions."

"Get me started," Josie put her hands up. "We can learn together. You tell me what to do first, then I go from there."

"Good idea, I have to learn this." He eyed her through the lens. "How about a hipshot?"

"What?"

"Hands on your hips, but you know, lean one way, like you're looking sexy."

Josie put her hands on her hips, then lowered her right hand while keeping her left on her hip and thrusting it upward.

"Good," Kenny snapped off a couple of shots.

Josie switched to the other hip, but this time smiled, a big goofy one.

"Don't smile like that, you look silly, not sexy."

"Sorry, I'm kind of stoned."

"Day like any other," he muttered. "Try looking series."

"How about this?

Josie grabbed the sides of the robe and opened it a couple more inches, showing off more of her breasts. It was the look on her face however, that caught Kenny off guard. Her normally wide eyes had narrowed and were staring intently at the camera. Her lips were parted, and she'd angled her face as if she were challenging him to do something.

"Yeah," he said quietly. "That's a good one."

Josie ran her hands up her chest and briefly held her face between her hands, her blue nails standing out on her skin. Her lips parted further, and her eyes had gone from wide and demure to intense, no more than that, smoldering would be the word.

Bedroom eyes would be another, the kind of eyes that dared you to come get it. Her entire face had that look, and his finger twitched on the button when she slowly licked her lips. He knew the Nikon was catching her pink tongue gliding over her red flesh and he imagined the great still he would get from it.

Josie ran her hands into her hair, then kept going, lifting them over her head and taking her hair up with it. She cocked her head the other way, this time sticking her tongue out and wagging it provocatively.

Kenny clicked away reflexively, which is exactly what he should be doing. A good photographer never missed a shot, they might get some crappy ones, but the gem that would be among them was the payday.

But as the remote clicked and the camera hummed, his mind was racing. Josie's look and expressions weren't just her trying to look sexy, they were downright sultry. There was nothing silly about how she moved her tongue across her lips or wagged it at the camera.

Nor was there anything silly about her eyes and general expression on her face. Her body swayed as she held her hair over her head, before letting it fall, purposefully letting it cover part of her face.

She stared at the camera with one eye concealed by the hair, then smiled. Unlike before, this wasn't the classic silly Josie smile, this one was sly, seductive and full of promise. Jeez, he'd read too many model reviews and critiques of shoots online when he used terms like that.

But it was true, Josie was blowing him away the way she'd transformed from his plain Jane stoner sister into this gorgeous and sensual woman. Josie wasn't done. She gave her head a toss, sending her hair back, another shot he couldn't wait to see, a still of her hair flying back.

Her hands went down her face, and with a sexy smile, she put her fingertip on her tongue and this time widened her eyes, and pushed out her lower lip, giving him a precious little girl look.

Josie slid her finger in front of her lips as if she were shushing him, her eyes now looking scared, as if she knew she were in trouble. His smile faded when she slipped her tongue out and proceeded to lick her finger.

She did it slowly, running it up one side of her finger, then down the other as if it were...Kenny didn't let himself finish the thought. Sister, this was his sister. But it was his sister who was now swirling her tongue around the tip of her finger, while staring boldly into the camera.

She proceeded to suck her finger into her mouth, and when she did, her eyes rolled back as if it were the best thing she'd ever tasted. Kenny could feel his face flushing and a lone drop of sweat slid down past his eye.

Josie was now bobbing her head, giving her finger a mock blow job. No, don't even think those things! What was wrong with him? In his defense, it was hard to think of anything else while watching his sister devour her finger like she was...

Taking part in an erotic photo shoot.

It struck him she was doing exactly what he needed her to do, so what was the problem? It was awkward, yes, but better than her being awful and him failing. Eye on the prize, he told himself.

Right now, his eye was on Josie who had mercifully stopped sucking her finger. His relief didn't last long when her next move was to run her hands down her body. She slid them over her breasts, pausing to give them a squeeze, and open her mouth in an exaggerated moan.

The problem was she released the moan, and Kenny wasn't sure if she did it so it would be more realistic than mouthing it, or she was...what, getting into this? No, she's not getting into it, and playing it up.

But the sound had an unwelcome effect on him, causing his face to grow hotter, and his finger to tremble on the remote. Josie's hands moved down her stomach, then over her thighs. She bunched the robe between them, causing it to rise and show her legs up to her hips as she bent over towards him.

His eyes flashed from the thin blue strings over her hips, making him again wonder what she had under the robe, then higher where her leaning over was showing off her breasts. He could see down to some blue lace on the lower portion of them.

Kenny was stunned by the fact they looked like they were on the bigger side. Not that he checked her out, but he couldn't recall ever noticing her breasts. That was as much a testament to how unflattering she dressed as much as a brother not giving any thought to his sister's boobs.

He tried to focus on the whirring of the camera as Josie gave a quick shake, bouncing her tits in the robe before straightening.

"Doing okay?" she asked, as she brushed her hair from her face.

"Yeah, you're doing a great job."

"Yay!" she clapped her hands and hopped up and down like a little kid, and Kenny felt a little better seeing her revert to the Josie he recognized.

"Keep going, right?"

"Yeah, keep it up, I'm getting some good shots."

"Nice!" Josie exclaimed excitedly. "I told you I could do this!"

"That you did." He found he was glad she'd stopped for a couple minutes because it have him time to try and process that fact his sister was somehow not just a legit hottie, but was more sexual than he'd wanted to think.

The looks, the way she used her tongue, sucking her finger, weren't something she could pull off without knowing what she was doing. Apparently Jim and whoever the other guy she slept with had been 'very happy' with his sister.

Why was he thinking that way? She wasn't just his sister, she was his model, and he needed to be detached, not be getting flustered.

"Going to get back behind the camera or just stand there staring at me?"

"Huh?" he shook his head. "I wasn't staring, just thinking."

"Oh, too bad. I was hoping you were looking."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm here trying to be sexy so if you were looking it would mean I was."

"You're my sister. I'm not going to look at you no matter what you do."

"Good to hear because you haven't seen anything yet, big brother." She pointed. "Lights camera, action, Kenny!"

This time knowing Josie was doing a good job, a little too good for his liking, he sat down in the chair and found her through the lens and picked up the clicker.

"Wait, I need some music." Josie walked over to his desk.

"There's no sound in the pictures," he reminded her while watching her.

His eyes were on the backs of her legs, again amazed at how good they looked, especially in the heels which brought out her calves. Why was he looking at her, he wasn't taking pictures? As if that thought had jarred him into action, he lifted the Cannon to his face and took two pictures of her from behind.

The first was her entire body, the second he zoomed in just getting the hem of the robe down to her shoes. He'd just taken a shot of his sister's legs. No, not sister, model, and his model had nice legs and that was why he'd taken the picture.

"I know that, dummy," she replied. "It will help be move better and stay in the mood."

Josie picked up the water and took several long swallows. She lowered the bottle quickly, and some of the water splashed onto her chest, and his eyes followed, watching it slowly drip between her breasts and out of sight beneath the robe.

Why did he keep looking at her? But again, like with her legs, he took a picture, catching the glistening water as it slid down her chest.

123456...8