The Model Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands slid down his back, teasing her nails across his shoulders, then further down. Kenny responded to her touch by kissing her more firmly, and the soft whimper she emitted had his cock straining in his shorts.

It was pushing against her lower stomach and he groaned when she moved her hips, grinding into him. His hands went from her hips around her waist, and up her back. Josie sighed against his lips as he caressed the smooth skin of her back before running his hands up into her long soft hair.

Her hips rocked harder into him, and she lifted her leg, sliding her foot up along his calf. She lifted it higher until he could feel the heat of her inner thigh just over his waist. The camera clicking and flashing reminded him of what they were supposed to be doing and he dropped his right hand down to his side, and grabbed her leg behind her knee, holding it up.

Josie's lips parted, and her tongue flicked out across his lips, before slipping into his mouth. For some reason that jarred him out of whatever bizarre Josie inspired stupor he was in and he snapped his head back.

"What are you doing? You're my damn sister!"

"No," she paused to take several deep breaths, giving him time to notice how red and sweaty her face was. "For this I'm just your model. Just a sexy girl named Josie working hard to get you an A."

"Too much," he released her leg. "We're getting carried away. We have to..."

She cut him off by kissing him again, this time much harder than before, and before he could react, she drove her tongue hard into his mouth. Her hands caught his face, holding him to her lips as her tongue danced over his.

"You know you're into this," she whispered into his mouth. "Just relax and forget who we are to each other. Let's make that teacher eat crow when he sees how fucking hot these pictures are."

She kissed him again, this time much softer, a lingering soft kiss that she followed with two quick pecks, as if she were sealing her prior kiss. She gave him a sexy smile and parted her lips. "Kiss me," she whispered, then widened her eyes, looked up through her long lashes and pushed her lips into a pout. "Kiss your little sister, show her you love her."

As strange as it was, something about the way she'd said it with that demure little girl look in combination with her sultry voice, got to him and his lips were on hers before he was aware he was going to do it.

She'd just said she was Josie, a model, a girl helping him, then referred to herself as his sister. And it was that reference that had his tongue diving between her lips, and his cock hot and hard against his thigh.

They were out of control, but she didn't seem to mind, hell, she was urging him on. If she didn't care why should he? Granted, he was the older sibling and should know better, but he was only older by two years and his parents would argue Josie was the more mature out of the two of them.

She was showing that now, but it was a different kind of maturity, a sexual one that had her not only as the aggressor but acting the more experienced of the two of them. How much sex had his sister had?

How did she know how to pose and move so well? As their tongues waged war in each other's mouths he added, why did he care. He put his hands around her waist, and abandoning all care, and decency, he slid them over her ass and gave her cheeks a hard squeeze.

Josie yelped into his mouth, then moaned as he fondled her ass. He squeezed hard again, this time spreading her cheeks open, and thrust forward, pushing his cock into her stomach. She eased from their kiss and lolled back, letting her body go in his grip, her head falling back.

He held her up as her long hair dangled behind her and her breasts pushed up towards him. Kenny leaned over, kissing her exposed neck.

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh, yes!"

Inspired by that, Kenny sucked gently on her neck, then mindful of the camera, stuck his tongue out and teased it along her neck and the soft hollow of her throat. Josie shuddered in his grasp and she whimpered as he licked, kissed and sucked her neck.

"So good," she purred. "Feels so good!"

Kenny's lips trailed down to her upper chest, kissing her, then sliding his lips back and forth. Josie's hands were on his biceps, squeezing hard, her nails digging into him. He though his cock was going to explode when his lips found the inner half of her soft breast and he sucked her flesh between his lips.

Josie moaned and squirmed in his arms, her hips grinding hard into him as he kissed and sucked his way to her other breast. His lips slid over the lace, and she whimpered when he kissed her nipple through the lace.

The flash and clicking of the camera were the only sound in the room other than their heavy breathing as her phone had stopped playing music. Kenny gripped her ass and stooping slightly pushed with his legs, lifting her in the air.

Josie laughed, them moaned when he kissed her bare stomach, sucking and licking under the cups of her bra.

"Sit on the bed," she panted.

Kenny was at the point of no longer arguing or questioning anything she wanted, and putting her down, released her, and sat on the edge of the bed. Josie stood to his side, her hand on his shoulder until the camera flashed, then swinging her leg up and over his, sat down across his thighs, straddling him.

She gripped his shoulders and let herself fall back until her head was hanging behind her, looking upside down at the camera. Kenny lowered his head, kissing the tops of her breasts as the camera whirred, documenting their suddenly taboo posing.

Josie straightened and taking his face in her hands, kissed him again. Kenny knew the camera wasn't catching the kiss, other than the back of her head over his face, but found he didn't care. Josei's lips were on his, her tongue back in his mouth and she was moving in slow circles on his lap, grinding into his stiff cock.

Even through his shorts he could feel the heat between her legs, and the way she whimpered into his mouth told him she was as worked up as he was. Josie slid back off his lap and patted the inside of his thighs.

Taking his cue, Kenny opened his legs, then whispered. "Oh, shit," when Josie sank down between them. She didn't kneel, just squatted, spreading her legs as she lowered herself.

He imagined the amazing view of her from behind as she showed off that fantastic ass and her barely concealed pussy as she assumed a classic blow job position. She put her hands on his chest, and he yelped when she gave his nipples a hard pinch.

Josie leaned close, her tongue flicking across his chest, and again he knew the camera wasn't getting this, and had a feeling she knew it too. She kissed his chest as her hands roamed over it and his stomach.

She grabbed the Cannon and handed it to him. Kenny took it, finding that at the moment he had more interest in his sister than the pictures, but he brought it to his face, looking down as he pointed it at his chest.

Josie made it worth it, sticking her tongue out and teasing it along his chest. A shudder went through him as her soft pink tongue, the one that had just been in his mouth, traced a slow circle around his nipple.

Josie, she's just Josie, not my sister, no, just a model. Just for the grade, she's just helping me. He repeated the mantra even as she flicked her tongue over his nipple then put her lips around it.

Kenny moaned at the oddly pleasant feeling of having his nipple sucked, something he'd never experienced before. Josie sucked harder, then pressed her lips hard against his chest. She eased her head back and smiled at the perfect red imprint of her lips around it.

She moved to his other nipple, licking it side to side and up and down. Kenny's entire body was tense and his knees trembling as Josie slid her tongue down his stomach. She traced the line of his shorts and he released a sharp breath when she slid her hands up the legs of his shorts.

Her tongue was now on his shorts and a soft whimper escaped him when she ran her tongue over his cock. Somehow through this he'd managed to take a few pictures, but when she licked the length of his covered erection, he couldn't keep his hand still. Josie stared up at him, that sexy as fuck expression back on her face as she tongued his clothed cock.

Beneath his shorts her hand crept closer to it, and he lifted his hips, reflexively trying to get it in her hand. Her fingertips grazed his head, and he whispered. "Stop." Josie frowned, but lifted her head from his lap, a look of disappointment on her face that made him wish he hadn't asked her to stop.

"Lie on the bed." Josie rose to her feet and walked around to the foot of the bed. "Take the camera."

She seemed annoyed, as if he'd hurt her feelings telling her not to touch him. If that were true it made him wonder how far she'd planned on going.

Kenny turned on the bed and stretched out so his head was on the pillow.

"Further, sit up a little," she pointed to the foot of the bed. "Give me some room."

Kenny slid partway up into a sitting position then brought the camera up, taking a picture of Josie standing at the other end of the bed. She put one knee on it, then the other, sliding onto the bed. She lowered herself to her hands and knees and did a slow crawl up between his legs.

Kenny snapped away, getting pictures of her amazing tits as they hung beneath her and the way her long hair trailed along his thighs. She kept coming until her hands were on either side of his head and she was staring down at him.

She pushed the camera to the side, and lowered her upper body, pressing her breasts into his chest, and her lips to his. Josie kissed him forcefully, all but devouring his lips with hers. Her tongue dove into his mouth, and his arms went around her, his hands playing in her hair and running down her back.

The Nikon would be getting these from the side, and he could always bring them in to get better close ups when he edited them. Josie's lips slid from his and trailed down his neck and to his chest.

He picked up the camera again as she backed down his body, her pink tongue racing a wet line down his chest and stomach. She licked his cock through the shorts, then sat up on her knees.

She swung one leg over his and settled down on his bare thigh. Josie worked her hips, grinding into him, and he groaned at the feeling of her wet thong sliding on her leg. Not just wet, but the heat generating from her pussy.

Josie moaned and her lips parted as she worked her hips harder and faster, dry humping his leg. She cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples through the bra, then reached behind her. The straps loosened on her shoulders as she unhooked her bra and his eyes went wide as she moved her arms up and down, causing the straps to slide down to her elbows.

The only thing holding the bra up, was her forearm which she'd slid under her tits. She stared down at him, sucking on her lower lip, and he fumbled for the camera, not wanting to miss that look, and knowing that there was no doubt he'd be keeping these for himself.

Josie's hand slid up between her breasts, gripping the middle of the bra, as she gave him a saucy little smile. "Showtime," she whispered, then with no hesitation, she whipped her bra off.

"Jesus!" Kenny hissed, the camera falling from his hand as he was confronted with the sight of his sister's tits.

Her big, firm, perfectly rounded tits. Her nipples, an adorable pink were small, but looked at hard as his cock felt. They had a slight upturn to them, and the pink skin around them so light he could barely make it out even against her fair skin.

Josie cupped them, holding them up, and slid her blue tipped thumbs over her nipples. She moaned, her eyes closing, and her hips grinding harder into his now sticky leg. Somehow Kenny had he presence of mind to grab the camera and took several quick shots of his sister's bare tits.

His sister, topless, moaning, wet, and grinding on his leg. This was a dream, some messed up Taboo wet dream. No way this was happening. No way was spacey, silly, Josie working his leg like a stripper giving a lap dance while showing off a pair of tits a porn star would be envious of.

Josie lifted her right tit and lowering her head, eyed he camera as she proceeded to lick her own nipple.

"Goddamn," Kenny muttered as she pressed both her tits together and moved her tongue from one to the other. She sucked her left nipple hard enough to smack her lips and leave a red lipstick smear on it.

He snapped a pic of it, then lowered the camera when Josie leaned forward onto her hands and crawled back up to him. Her slick thong slid along his thigh and she'd gotten low enough that her nipples were touching him.

Kenny had to remind himself to breath as she came closer, her hard, pink flesh teasing his chest and her ass raised in the air behind her. Josie eased his arm to the side, pushing the camera away, and gave him a quick kiss.

Sliding further over him, she dangled her left tit over his mouth.

"Suck it," she nodded her head towards the tripod, and giggled. "For the shoot of course."

Right, the shoot, but he opened wide, sticking his tongue out. Josie's nipple slid over it, and she sighed before lowering her nipple into his waiting mouth. Kenny sucked it with an eager abandon he should be ashamed of.

"Hmm," Josie moaned loudly. "That feels good," she eased to the side, offering her other tit. "Can't let them get jealous."

Kenny sucked her nipple between his lips as his hands came up, cupping both of them, He was surprised at how heavy they were. A testament to how loose-fitting Josie's clothes were that she was able to keep a rack like this secret.

Rack, he should slap himself, he sounded like Danny, but crude as it was it was true, Josie had the biggest tits he'd ever had the pleasure of touching, and sucking, and...getting pictures of. Because they belonged to Josie, the hot helpful subject of his photo session, not his sister, no, not that girl.

'Josie the model' was moaning above him, moving side to side to let him pay equal attention to each perfect breast, her ass swaying seductively behind her. She eased up, and with a sly smile, mouthed the words "My turn."

She slid back down the bed, letting her now wet nipples caress his body on the way. Josie kept going until she settled down on her stomach between his legs. She bent her legs at the knees, and crossed them at the ankles, showing off the smooth soles of her feet, and tips of her toes which she'd curled inward.

Kenny took several pictures of what had become the most frequently used POV blow job position in porn. Damn, she looked fine! No wonder she'd said her ex was 'couldn't get enough' happy with what she had, who wouldn't be?

His shorts had remained unzipped and Josie reached in with a boldness that both caught him by surprise and excited him. She gripped his cock in her hand, and quickly pulled it out.

"Josie, oh my god!" He yelled, his voice cracking from nerves.

"Oh my god, is right!" Josie pursed her red lips together and whistled. "Damn, bro, this is a big fucking dick!"

"I...what...you can't...we..." he stammered like an idiot, but his string of partial protests turned into a low moan when she pumped his cock in her small fist.

"So thick," she whispered. "So hard," she licked her full red lips.

"Oh fuck," Kenny breathed. He'd been hard almost the entire time she'd been in the room and her slowly stroking him felt incredible.

"I can feel you throbbing!" she sucked on her lower lip. "Look how purple your head is, you've been hard a long time, haven't you, baby?"

"Yes," he could barely get the word out as she slid her palm over the oozing head of his cock. She slid her hand back down, rubbing his precum along his shaft and when she resumed jerking it, her hand glided smoothly over his now slick flesh.

"Guess I did a very good job," She lowered her face to his cock, and flicked her tongue over it, barely missing the tip. "Maybe better than that Jenna girl?"

"Better than anyone," he replied, his eyes glued to the way her slender fingers and blue nails looked wrapped around his sizable cock. "You were right, I can't believe how fucking hot you are."

"Just saying that because I'm playing with your big dick." Josie eyed his cock the way a hungry man would stare at a steak, and he had no doubt that if he didn't say anything to ruin it, she was going to put it in her mouth.

And he would be fine with that.

"Camera," she told him. "Trust me, big brother," she squeezed his cock. "And I mean big brother, you're not going to want to miss this."

He fumbled for the camera next to him, not wanting to take his eyes off Josie playing with his cock for even a second. He got it up to his face, and she stared at him over the head of his cock, a look of lust in her eyes that had his cock jerking in her hand.

Josie turned her face, and he came close to losing his grip on the camera when she placed his cock against her soft cheek. He snapped a picture, admiring the way his long hard cock looked along her face, then took another when she pressed his head into her cheek hard enough to squeeze pre cum from it.

She nuzzled her face into his cock like a satisfied kitten, smearing his sticky pre cum into her cheek. Josie turned her head, rubbing his cock against her other cheek before sliding his head to her mouth and kissing it.

She posed for him, her lips pressing into the spongy head of his cock and her intense lusty brown eyes staring into the camera. Josie slipped her tongue out and his hand shook as she traced a wet circle under the ridge of his purple head.

His thighs were already trembling around her and he was aware of her big soft tits pressing into them, her hard nipples poking into him. Josie swirled her tongue around his tip then made his hips jerk when she plunged her tongue into his oozing dick slit.

She eased her head back, taking a trail of pre cum with it and he somehow managed to take a picture. Josie ran her tongue slowly down one side of his shaft, then up the other. Kenny moaned and squirmed as she spent the next couple of minutes bathing his cock with her rapidly fluttering tongue.

Josie was breathing hard and he was so sensitive even her hot breath was giving him a thrill. She pushed his cock back against his stomach and ran her tongue slowly up from the base. She paused to let him get a good still of her tongue pressed to his shaft then went to the tip.

She slipped his head between her lips and gave him a sudden suck that made him cry out in surprise and her to giggle at his reaction. She went back down his shaft and he groaned when she kept going, her tongue now sliding over his swollen and aching balls.

Josie pushed his cock to the side, giving the camera the shot of her quickly sucking his left nut into her mouth.

"God, oh, God," Kenny repeated as his sister worked his balls by first licking, then sucking on each.

He got a few pictures, but he doubted they'd be that good. But the Nikon would have them,. The side view wasn't as good as his POV with the Cannon, but they'd still be amazing. Josie finished licking his balls and worked her tongue back up his shaft with a series of quick and slow licks, and finished him off by kissing his head once more.

But this time she left her lips on the tip and parting them slowly eased him into her mouth. Kenny's legs straightened and he had to force his hips to keep still as she took his head into her warm wet mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

My cock is in my sister's mouth! And I'm taking pictures of it! The dry old internet joke of 'pictures or it didn't happen' ran through his mind, but he was going to have plenty of those. Josie opened her mouth wider and took him deep into her mouth. Kenny gasped as she easily took most of his length, and held him in her mouth, her eyes staring into his.

1...345678