The Model Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seemed like you had no trouble being in the mood." He told her, taking his frustration at himself out on her. "What was that shit with your finger?"

"You wanted erotic," she replied while putting the water on his desk, then removing her phone from the bag. "I thought that was sexy. You didn't?"

"It was awkward, okay? I'm watching my sister suck her finger like it was," he caught himself. "You know."

"You mean a cock?" she had turned when she said it and laughed at the look on his face. "A big, fat, hard cock? Is that what you were thinking?"

"Watch your mouth!"

"You just were, and I think you liked it," she said while scrolling through her phone.

"Why the hell would I like that? You're my goddamn sister!"

"I mean you liked it because it will make great pictures." She gave him a teasing smile. "What's the matter Kenny? You don't like the idea of your little sis sucking dick?"

"I don't like you talking like that!" His voice was rising, and she raised her eyebrows.

"Should we stop? Is this too weird for you?"

"No," he lowered his voice. "It is messed up seeing you act like that, but the pictures will be just what I needed. I may get a decent grade out of this."

"Then what's the matter?"

"I just don't need to hear you talking like that, okay? I know you've had sex; we don't need to discuss it."

"Lighten up, Kenny, you're worse than dad."

"Let's just get back to this." He let the Cannon hang from his neck as he once more looked through the camera facing the bed.

"Yes sir." She gave him a mock salute then pressed something on her phone and put it down on his desk.

She strutted back over to stand in front of him and as the opening notes to AC/DC's 'You Shook Me All Night Long came on, she put her back to him. Josie spread her legs wider, and swayed side to side, first slowly, then picking up speed as she once again took her hair up over her head.

When she let it fall, she pulled it over her shoulder, leaving him looking at the back of the robe. As she shook side to side, her hands were busy in front of her, and a moment later, she was twirling the ties to the robe by her sides.

She did a quick spin but held the robe loosely gathered in her right hand. More of her breasts were exposed, enough to show off the top of the lace bra she wore. It also left her stomach bare, and Kenny leaned forward, staring at the small silver chain dangling from her naval.

He pointed. "Is that real?"

"Shh!" she hissed at him, then shimmied down to the floor.

Her legs were wide open and with the robe hiked up he not only was getting a good view of her inner thighs, but a flash of blue between them. Josie remained squatting, her knees wide, and only a piece of the robe covering between her thighs.

With her free hand, she playfully pulled the robe to the side showing off her breast in the lace bra. She did it quickly, but Kenny swore the cup was all lace and transparent. Josie was once again giving him the come-hither stare as she closed her legs and let herself go forward on her knees.

She brought her hair up and thrashed wildly side to side, her mouth open, but her eyes closed, a look of pleasure on her face that he found disturbing as again, that couldn't be acted out without some experience behind it.

As her body moved side to side, the robe threatened to fly open, but somehow stayed on the inside of her breasts. Somewhere in the back of his mind, it occurred to him her breasts much be on the bigger side to hold the robe in place.

It did reveal the middle of her upper body, the skin between her breasts and her smooth flat stomach with the silver chain which flashed when one of the lights caught it. Jodie lowered her arms and gathered the robe tightly around herself, now looking up at him with her eyes wide beneath her long lashes.

She gave him a pout, her full lower lip, protruding and she somehow managed to get it to tremble. Josie remained in the demure pose, then broke the spell, by opening wide, sticking her tongue out and placing her blue painted fingertip on it.

Her eyes were still wide and pleading, and he thought, 'she's begging for it, begging for..." Maybe it was time to stop, Josie was taking it too far. Or was she? This was exceeding his expectations, not only with her, but at this point he wasn't sure Jenna would be doing any better.

But Jenna wasn't his sister. His sister who was now accompanying her pleading to have something in her mouth with soft moans and whimpers. Probably not that soft seeing he heard them even with the music going.

Yet his finger continued clicking and his eye glued to his sister as she now worked her way back to a standing position, her hips moving in a slow circular motion. Josie spun around so he was once again staring at her back. This time as she shimmied side to side, the top of the robe slid down, exposing her shoulders and upper back.

Josie pulled it up, then lifted the back of it, giving him a quick playful flash of her blue thong. Kenny's breath caught when he saw it was little more than string between her cheeks, and he'd just gotten a quick glimpse of her entire ass. She went back to the top, lowering the robe, but this time let it slide all the way down her back.

"What the fuck is that?" Kenny rose from behind the camera.

On Josie's back, between her shoulder blades was a colorful butterfly tattoo. It was damn big, taking up the entire middle of her back. Above it, in a flowing cursive font was the word 'Believe" and beneath in "In You."

It was the name of her Etsy store where she sold her bead jewelry and homemade dresses. The colors were amazing, hot pinks, purple, a variety of blues, but it was massive, large enough the strap of her bra went across the lower portion of it leaving a few inches of the wings beneath it. And it was a damn tattoo.

"Pretty isn't it?" She looked over her shoulder at him, and smiled, and his finger twitched on the remote as even being upset, somewhere in him he recognized it was a good pose.

"When did you get it?"

"A week after my birthday." She turned and looked over her other shoulder, posing in that direction.

"Mom and Dad know?"

"Mom does, she said don't tell dad for a while. Pays to dress like a bum sometimes, right?"

"You're nuts."

"I love it, and I heard it makes a nice bullseye."

Kenny passed on responding to that and dropped back in his seat thinking if Danny caught a glimpse of Josie like this he'd lose his mind. As it was he was wondering again if it were time to stop.

No, he couldn't stop now, she was doing well, and a part of him wondered what she was going to do next. He felt like someone gawking at an accident. You knew you shouldn't look but couldn't help yourself.

Josie had let the robe slide down to her waist and was once again twirling the ties by her sides. AC/DC ended and was replaced with intro to Zack Wilder's Porn Star dancing. What had she done, created a stripper play list?

The robe slipped lower showing the small of her back, and Kenny tensed, wondering if she were going to drop it to the floor. Technically it would be what he needed, but that quick flash of her ass a minute ago had stayed with him.

Did he really need a grade that bad; he'd take pictures of his sister's all but bare ass? Josie did a sudden turn, pulling her right arm out of the robe, and as she came around to face him, sent the robe falling to the floor.

Kenny's jaw joined it.

His sister, his plain, tomboy, little sister, stood before him in a blue bra the cups of which barely contained her disturbingly large chest. The inner halves of her breasts were visible as well as the top of them.

The cups only covered the mid to lower portion of her beasts and worse, consisted of blue lace. Transparent blue lace and through the lens of the camera he could make out the shadow of her nipples.

The bottom wasn't just a thong, but the skimpiest one he'd ever seen outside of porn. Two strings over her hips and a matching patch of lace that barely covered her...

"Jesus Christ!" Kenny came out of his chair so fast he knocked it over. "Josie, what the fuck?"

"What's wrong?" she looked down at her body. "Is it too much?"

"More like not enough!" he ran his fingers through his hair and noticed it was damp from sweating. "What are you thinking wearing that?"

"That its supposed to be a sexy shoot and jeans and a t-shirt wouldn't work."

"This can't work." He shook his head, "I can't do this."

"You've been doing it," she shrugged causing her breasts to jiggle and Kenny grew more flustered he noticed because he was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her chest. "What's the difference?"

"The robe was bad enough, but that?" He pointed, then quickly dropped his hand when he saw it was shaking. "You're three patches of lace from being naked."

"And Jenna was going to be modestly dressed?" Josie seemed annoyed. "Know what, Kenny? If you don't think I look good enough just say it."

"No, you look..." He stopped himself, what was he going to say? There was no way Josie could think she didn't look good, she wasn't that uncaring or oblivious, and she'd commented her boyfriends had no problem with her.

"I look what?" She prodded.

"A little too good!" he blurted, then regretted it. What kind of comment was that?

One that made his sister flash a typical big Josie smile; but even that infectious, and somewhat silly smile, looked far different through her blood red lips.

"Aww, you say the nicest things!"

"Josie, please put the robe back on, I can't see you like that. Way to messed up for me." He forced his eyes away from her and made a point to turn his head and face away from her.

"You can, you just won't." Josie made no move to pick up the robe. "You'd be having a field day if that girl showed up like this."

"Jenna isn't my sister."

"That's your problem," Josie sighed. "You see me and it's wrong, if you were seeing Jenna you'd be all hot and bothered. You're supposed to be seeing a model, right?"

"Right, but..."

"You said this isn't porn, its art, and the female body is beautiful. Last I looked I had a female body."

And then some." But aloud he said. "Right again."

"Then seeing this is your first real shoot, shouldn't you use this to practice everything including just seeing the pictures and the art, not my body?"

"A little easier said than done," he told her.

"Am I turning you on?" Josie asked.

"What? H...hell no!" he stammered caught off guard by the question.

"Then suck it up buttercup," she rolled her eyes. "Or think about a different career. No one else is here, no one who sees these knows I'm your sister, what's the damn problem?"

What was the problem? Sure, it was fucked up seeing his sister like this, but why was he so flustered?

"Think about it, this is no different than seeing me in a bikini."

"If you ever wore one," Kenny pointed out. "Maybe that's it. You show so little of yourself, I'm just having a hard time seeing this much of you."

"You want to be a quitter, I'll leave, but if you want an A, grow up and let's get going." She flipped her hair dramatically and spoke in a bad French accent. "I'm cooling off, darling."

Kenny couldn't help laughing at her.

"Oh, so you're a diva! Yes ma'am, you're right." The exchange made it feel more like hanging out with his sister, than anything weird. And it was art after all.

He sat back down. "Ready when you are."

As they'd been talking the song shifted to a song he didn't recognize, but the grinding sensual beat was fitting for the way Josie had resumed swaying in front of him. She ran her over her breasts and now bare stomach, pausing to lift the silver pendent under one blue tipped finger.

Kenny wondered how that would look as an isolated shot, but his attention quickly shifted back to her when she leaned over, her lips parted and a come fuck me expression back on her face. Her breasts hung beneath her, threatening to fall out of the minimal bra.

They weren't just bigger than he'd imagined, they were big in general, and through the camera his eye lingered on her round creamy flesh encased in blue lace. Bending over had caused the bra to shift and he dialed the zoom while he clicked away, and as her breasts came closer he could see the pink skin around her nipples through the lace.

Her erect nipples as when she straightened he could see them poking into the lace. Josie turned around, taking her hair back up to expose her entire back, and Kenny released a sharp breath.

Except for the string between her cheeks and the one across the top, her entire ass was exposed. Not just her ass, her amazing ass. Josie's cheeks were tight and firm, and although not big, had a nice round shape and there was a sweet curve to the lower portion just above her toned upper thighs.

Sweet curve? What was he thinking? He was thinking his sister had the finest goddamn ass he'd ever seen. Not just in person, but she could rival any of porn star he'd seen. The rest of her was equally perfect.

Her long legs looked even better from behind and the large colorful tattoo looked sexy as fuck in the middle of her otherwise fair complexion. Josie backed toward him causing his eyes to widen as she grew closer.

She stopped then walked in slow motion back towards the bed. Goddamn, these were going to be good pics as he watched her hips sway. Her ass however, barely moved, a testament to how firm it was.

Also proof of how he was having a hard time taking his eyes off of it. Laurie had been a cheerleader and had a damn fine body, but Kenny had to admit Josie had her beat. That though raised a red flag in his mind. What was he doing comparing his sister's body to an ex-girlfriend?

Josie stopped at the side of the bed and let her hair fall, and Kenny couldn't wait to see the stills of her long black hair cascading down over her back. That's better, back to why they were doing this, the pictures.

Refocusing on the project didn't last long as Josie bent over the bed, resting her hands on it, and pushing her ass out at the camera. She opened her legs further, exposing the blue strip between her thighs.

The material that covered his sister's pussy.

Kenny couldn't help the thought as he once again found himself zooming in until just her ass was in the frame. He was aware he was now breathing through his mouth and the room seemed much warmer than it had been a few minutes ago.

Josie's hand appeared, sliding between her legs and over the thong. Kenny's heartbeat faster while watching her caress the thong with two fingers. She pushed them harder, spreading the material around them and rubbed harder.

She was stroking her pussy in front of him! He thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head when she worked her fingers under the thong. There was a split-second glimpse of pink flesh and his now racing mind wondered if the camera had caught it.

She moved her fingers beneath the thong, her ass moving side to side. Kenny was struck hard by two revelations. The first, his sister wasn't just simulating masturbating, she was really doing it. The second realization was one that was far more concerning.

Kenny was getting hard.

As Josie's fingers moved under the thong his cock was quickly swelling. Josie removed her hand, and in a sudden burst of movement, rolled to the side so she was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

Kenny followed her with the camera, swiveling it on the tripod to keep her centered, and his mouth fell open when Josie made a show of first licking her fingers, then shoving them in her mouth.

Her fingers had been on her pussy, she was really tasting herself in front of him!

Had her fingers been wet before she licked them? He hadn't noticed, but he had a feeling he'd remember to look when he printed the pictures.

Josie put her hands on her knees, and spread her legs wide open, her toes on the floor, and her feet up and turned in showing off the shoes. A classic stripper pose, and another that left him staring directly between her legs.

Her tongue wagged lasciviously at the camera as she leaned back, propping herself up on her elbows as she pumped her hips. She did it slowly at first them faster and faster. Josie's mouth was open, her lips in a wide O and her eyes were wide.

She was simulating being fucked and Kenny knew he should drop the remote, get away from the camera and tell her to stop. Instead, he kept watching his finger now twitching more than pushing on the button.

He shifted in his seat as his now fully hard cock bent painfully in his shorts. Josie leaned to one side, and balancing on her right arm, slid her left hand over her pussy, and rubbed it. This time it was just the tips of her fingers and in one spot.

Her clit, she was rubbing her fucking clit through the thong. He backed the zoom out so he could see all of her, his attention darting from her fingers between her legs and her face where she was once again making as if she were experiencing pleasure.

The look was a little too genuine and he wondered if she was really turned from touching herself. No, how could she be aroused in front of her brother? Maybe the same way he was sitting there with a now aching hard on in front of his sister?

The music caught his attention when it switched to the opening scream of Buck Cherry's Crazy Bitch. Josie snapped back into a sitting position, and flashing a sultry smile lifted her light leg straight up in the air.

She moved it further to the right, opening her legs even more before slowly dropping her foot to the floor. She repeated the motion with her left leg, but crossed it over the other. Josie leaned forward, and undid the strap around her ankle, then sat back and wiggled her foot, letting the shoe dangle from it.

She kicked it off and laughed when it landed on the floor next to him, causing him to jump. Josie removed her other shoe in similar fashion then lay back on the bed. She lifted her legs, bending her knees to draw them back over her.

She grabbed her legs behind her knees, then slid her hands to her ankles, and pulled her legs back further. A trickle of sweat ran down his back as she opened her legs, and he was back to string at that two inch wide strip of blue that covered her pussy.

Unable to help himself he zoomed in again between her legs, and his cock twitched when he made out a patch of material darker than the rest. His sister was wet. Not just wet, but soaking through her thong wet.

Stop, we need to stop, this is getting crazy.

But he remained where he was, sitting there taking pictures of his sister cock teasing the camera. That wasn't a term a guy should use in regard to his sister, but there was no better way to describe it.

No, not true. The truth was it wasn't the camera she was teasing because he couldn't remember the last time he'd been this goddamn hard. What would he have been like with Jenna? At this point who was to say Jenna would have been hotter than Josie?

Kenny was beginning to wonder if part of his reaction was based on her being his sister. Seeing his sibling as not just a woman, but a sexy one, had more punch than seeing a professional model who made a living out of being hot.

He didn't know where that line of thought was coming from. Nothing Josie could do should have him hard and sweaty and thinking of her like that. That was sick and twisted and wrong in every way.

But how many brothers had ever seen their sister like this? Would they react the same? Maybe they would. Not that Kenny ever watched it, but a few minutes browsing any porn site would tell you sister and stepsister porn was a thing.

Right now, he was pretty much watching sister porn as Josie eased further onto the bed, then rolled onto her stomach. She opened her legs and bent them at the knees and crossed them at the ankles.

123456...8