The Model Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her tongue along his shaft, then shook her head side to side, working his head around her mouth. Kenny gripped the sheet with his free hand as she worked her mouth back to his head, then took him deep once more.

This time she opened wider and with a loud gagging sound, forced her lips to the base of his shaft. Holy shit! His sister was deep throating him! Kenny had been with four girls since his first time at sixteen, and none of them could take him all the way.

Josie was forcing herself to do it, as her eyes bulged and she released a nasty sounding gurgle around him, and spit exploded from the sides of her mouth. But she held him there. Her eyes now rolling back as she moaned around his cock.

That moan was the sexiest damn thing he'd ever heard as it was done around his twitching cock between Josie's soft red lips. She eased him from her mouth and let a trail of drool and spit flow onto his cock.

She stroked him, using the spit to lube up his cock, then shocked him by spitting another glob of it onto his head, but this time putting her mouth over it and slurping it off. Kenny forced his finger to move, snapping randomly as Josie eased herself up on her elbows so she was now over his cock, then took him deep in one smooth motion.

She gagged again, and more spit sprayed out around his cock, but she rapidly slurped her way back up, then slowly bobbed her head.

"Oh, Josie," he moaned. "Fuck, sis, that feels so good," he didn't know if he should be calling her sis, but she didn't mind as she continued to blow him.

She was sucking in a slow steady rhythm that felt incredible, but was a bit of a tease considering how wound up he'd been. She was taking him about halfway down each time she sucked, and each slow delicious suck was followed by a soft moan in her throat.

He managed to tear his eyes from the surreal sight of his sister sucking his dick and looked down her body. Her long dark hair fanned out across her back, that perfect ass clad in the string thong and her legs kicking playfully back and forth as she blew him.

Her hips were moving in circles, grinding into the bed as she worked her soft lips and disturbingly skilled tongue along his rigid cock. She rose high enough for him to see her tits, and he slipped his free hand down between them, and played with her right nipple.

She moaned, then released his cock, spit sliding down her throat and onto his cock. Josie slid closer to him and raised up on her knees. She slipped his cock between her tits and pressed them tightly around them.

Josie let a long trail of spit flow from her mouth and between her tits, then bounced up and down.

"Shit," Kenny gasped as his sister fucked him with her tits. "You're incredible."

"Pictures," she prodded him, then lowered her head and gave his cock a quick suck as it protruded from the top of her tits.

Kenny took a couple of shots, at this point because she said something because at this point he was ready to toss the damn thing on the floor and enjoy the show. Josie worked his now sloppy wet cock between her tits, then stopped.

"Go ahead," she encouraged him. "Fuck my titties."

Her words alone were enough to start his hips moving. He pumped them as fast as he could, pushing his cock between Josie's big soft tits. She kept her head down, giving his head a lick or quick suck at the end of each thrust.

He pressed the button a couple times, but was barely aiming, as he moved it to the side, wanting to watch her with his eyes and not through the camera view. He was groaning with each thrust, and it occurred to him that he wasn't too far from coming.

Was he supposed to? Would she let him? Should he tell her?

Josie released his cock from between her tits, and took him back in her mouth, bobbing her head faster and harder than before. She grabbed his free hand and placed it in her hair, so he could move it away from her face.

He placed it on top of her head, and seeing his hand in her air, guiding her head as she worked his cock added yet another thrill. Josie was taking him deep each time, gagging and gurgling as she forced herself to take every inch.

Kenny saw red lipstick smears on his shaft and managed another picture as Josie was now driving her face down on his cock as if she were face fucking herself. Her eyes were watering, and her face was now red as a beet.

Josie was using her hand as well, two fingers sliding up and down his shaft, and following the wet trail left by her lips. Her sucking w3as accompanied by wet sloppy slurping sounds and spit and pre cum were flowing from the sides of her mouth. Kenny slumped back onto the bed, moaning, his legs straight and his body tense as his sister devoured his cock in a way that was almost violent.

"Oh, oh, shit," he gasped when his balls tightened, and cock jerked each time she pounded it down her throat. "Josie!" he moaned. "I'm going to...you need to, Oh, fuck!"

Kenny tried to hold back, but his cock erupted, sending a spurt of cum into his sister's descending mouth.

"Hmm-mmm!" Josie's eyes went wide, and she slowed down her manic sucking.

She was now bobbing her head more slowly, sucking harder, and his hips jerked when her free hand went to his balls, rubbing them as if she were helping drain them into her mouth.

She jerked his cock as well, using both hands and her obscenely eager mouth to suck every drop from him. And from the feel of it, there was a lot, he released several squirts into her mouth, and some of it slid past her lips and down his shaft.

Josie quickly slurped it back up, moaning as if it were a whipped cream and not her brother's load.

"Josie, oh, Josie!" he repeated like an idiot as she continued to slurp on his dick, working for every drop, and finishing off what was by far the best blow job he'd ever received.

Josie slowed her sucking, holding him between her lips, and pointed to the camera. He reluctantly picked it up, and she waited until he was pointing it at her, and he was damn glad he did.

She opened her mouth and let his cum ooze out. It flowed down her chin then down his cock to the base of his shaft, he snapped as fast as he could, looking forward to the stills of it dripping down her face.

Josie licked her lips then made him groan loudly when she sucked him again. This time she opened her mouth, showing him the puddle of cum on her tongue. Kenny kept clicking as Josie pushed some of it between her lips, then blew bubbles with it like a porn star.

"Who the fuck are you?" he breathed as he struggled to catch his breath while watching her close her mouth and make a show of swallowing, then showing off her now empty mouth.

"Josie, the model," she sat up between his legs and he noticed how wet and sticky her tits still were from him fucking them. "And a girl who needs this dick in her wet fucking twat."

Josie slid up the bed and placing her left foot next to his hip rose up high enough to pull her thong to the side.

Kenny stared at his sister's smooth pink slit, her swollen clit visible beneath its hood, and licked his lips. Before he could do anything, she grabbed his still twitching cock, held it up, and sat on his cock.

"Fuck!" Josie squealed as his cock plunged deep inside her. "Oh my god, you're big!"

"You're..." Kenny had still been trying to catch his breath from that intense blow job, and was now overwhelmed by his sister's insanely wet, and delightfully hot tight pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Josie yelped as she slid her leg so her other foot was on the bed and she was squatting over him.

"Easy!" he moaned. "I...I just came."

"Stay hard!" Josie pleaded as she braced her hands on his chest and bucked her hips, riding him hard and fast. "Stay hard for your sister! I worked so hard for you; you need to stay hard for me!"

Kenny didn't think that would be a problem as Josie was fucking him as wildly as she sucked him. Whoever said it was the quiet ones you had to watch out for hadn't been kidding. His sister was a goddamn closet porn star, and the wildest ride he'd ever had.

"Fuck, oh fuck I need this!" Josie moaned as she continued bouncing on his still oozing cock like he was a mechanical bull at a bar. "God you have such a nice dick!"

That was never going to make it on a Christmas card, that was for sure, but the way she was fucking him, and her dirty talk, had his hips thrusting as much as they could in that position. He grabbed her sides, his hands easily going around her slender waist and for the first time, took the initiative.

He pulled her forward, and with a yelp, Josie fell on top of him. Kenny wrapped his arms around her, pinning her to his chest, and slid his legs up so his feet were braced on the bed. Now with leverage he was able to thrust his hips, rapidly into his sister's now prone pussy.

"Oh, oh!" Josie cried out in his ear as he tore into her as hard as he could.

He was using long strokes, most of his cock sliding from within the tight clutches of her pink slit before pounding back into her. Josie shifted to her knees and her arms went beneath him, hugging herself to him as he fucked her.

She matched his rhythm, her hips now rising and driving down in time with his thrusts. Kenny was breathing hard as his still sensitive head was like a raw nerve inside her, but Josie was yelping and talking dirty in his ear.

"That's it, fuck your baby sister! Shove that big cock in my sloppy cunt! You feel how wet I am for you? How hot you taking pictures made me? I knew I was going top fuck you the second I saw you get hard when I was licking my finger!"

Holy crap, sloppy cunt? Knew she was going to fuck him? One thing he'd been right on, the camera had the effect on her that he'd thought was something models and porn stars had just made up to sound hot.

Kenny begrudgingly admitted to himself hearing her tell him to fuck his baby sister added more urgency and force to his thrusts. He knew this was wrong in every way, and for a split second felt a pang of fear at the thought of what if their damn parents came home?

But it was hard to worry about anything with Josie squealing in his ear as he violated her tight twat with his violent thrusts. Josie pushed up on the bed, so she could lift her head enough to kiss him.

Her tongue plunged into his mouth, as she whimpered deep in her throat while he continued to fuck her. He returned the passionate kiss, his hands sliding down and grabbing her ass, and spreading her cheeks to allow his cock to drive even deeper into her.

Josie moaned and yelped into his mouth, her hips driving her pussy down to meet his powerful thrusts.

"Keep fucking me," she whispered into his lips. "Just keep fucking me! I need your cock in me, Kenny!"

Her words sent a surge off lust through him, and sliding his hands up to her arms, he wrenched his shoulders to the side. Josie cried out in surprise as he rolled them over, and he was now above her, still hammering into her tight juicy pussy.

"Yes, oh I love it!" Josie cried out. "Take it, baby! Take your sexy little sister!"

She got her hands between them and pushed against his chest. Kenny rose to his knees and she drew her legs up, putting her bare feet on his stomach. He gripped her knees, and fucked her hard and fast, now looking down and watching his glistening cock slid in and out between her lips, splitting her beautiful little peach of a pussy.

Her thong was still on, just pulled to the side, and it added even dirtier thrill. Josie reached to the side and with a wicked smile, grabbed the camera and brought it to her face.

"You look so sexy!" She told him as she took a picture of him above her. "Look at those artms and your chest and my pretty little feet on you!"

She lowered the camera, pointing it between their legs.

"Get some pictures of you fucking that barely legal pussy."

"Barely legal?" he slowed his hips. "What?"

"Sorry," she giggled. "I watch way too much porn."

"I'm not complaining," he laughed, and he was surprised at how good it felt. This wasn't just sex, they'd been having fun, and wasn't sex supposed to be fun?

"I need to cum!" Josie moaned and slid her hand between her legs, her fingers rubbing her excited clit in hard circles.

"Stop that," he pushed her hand away.

"W...what's the matter?" For the first time, she looked nervous. "I do something wrong?"

"You did," as much as he hated to do it, he eased his cock from inside her. "You were going to make yourself come. You think you're going to sit here with a pussy that like that, and I'm not going to taste it?"

"Have I told you what an awesome brother you are?" Josie laughed, as she lifted her hips, and pushed the thong down.

"That's because I have the world's best sister," he pulled her thong down her legs and tossed it off the bed. "Who else has a sister that gives amazing head like that?"

"Aww, that's so sweet!" Josie laughed loudly; her usual infectious laugh accompanied by her trademark big goofy smile.

But that smile could only seem so goofy with her face red and sweaty and black streaks of mascara mixed with sticky precum streaked down her cheeks. He was going to have to get a picture of her 'freshly fucked' look before she cleaned up.

For now, he planned on getting her even sweatier as he lowered his head and sucked on each of her hard nipples. Despite how badly he wanted to taste her, Kenny made himself slow down, enjoying teasing her nipples with his tongue and lips and the way she moaned and sighed contentedly as he did so.

His cock was pressed along her stomach and she rocked her hips, sliding it along her soft skin. Kenny worked his tongue down her stomach, smiling when Josie giggled while he tongued the silver chain, flipping it around as he licked around her naval.

"Tickles!" she laughed and wiggled beneath him, making him laugh at her.

He quickly slid down between her legs and gave her swollen clit a quick suck that made her gasp and thrust her hips.

"That tickle?"

"No, that felt amazing!" Josie smiled down at him. "Do it again, please!"

Kenny gave her clit another hard suck, then trailed his tongue down between her lips. Josie's pussy did resemble a peach, her lips tucked in tight to her mound. He split those lips, spreading them with his fingers as his tongue swirled between them.

"Yeah," Josie purred. "That's it, baby, eat that pussy. Make your baby sis come for you."

She moaned when he opened her wider and plunged his tongue into her sloppy pussy.

"Smile!" Josie called out, and he turned his eyes up to see she was taking pictures of him.

He eased his tongue out, making a show of sliding it through her lips, then around her clit before shoving it back inside.

"Ooh, bad boy, tongue fucking me," she sighed as she dropped the camera and cupping her breasts, stroked her nipples with her thumbs.

Kenny moved his head, using his rigid tongue to fuck her as she'd asked, while he slid his hand over her pussy, his thumb lightly rubbing her clit while she probed her slit. Josie moaned and whimpered, her hips rocking gently as he slurped and sucked, getting a mouthful of her sticky juices.

He worked his tongue to her clit, and Josie lifted her legs, putting her feet on his shoulders, and giving him even better access to her succulent pink pussy. Kenny eased two fingers inside her, and slowly pumped them.

Josie moaned in appreciation, rocking her hips in time with his fingers, while he flicked his tongue across her clit. He wanted to bury his face between her thighs and eat her the way she'd sucked his cock.

But instead he wanted to show her he was a good lover as well and took his time on her. He licked her clit side to side, then up and down and in slower, then faster, circles. Above him, Josie whimpered and moaned, as she now rolled her nipples between her fingers and tugged on them.

She had her eyes closed, and her lips parted. Even with her face a mess and red lipstick smeared around her mouth, she looked beautiful, more than that, she looked like a woman. This wasn't his weird little sister, but a mature, sensual woman who enjoyed sex more than anyone he'd ever met.

Lying there between her legs, licking her closer to an orgasm, Kenny knew this couldn't be just once. There was no way he could ever look at her the same, or that they could act like this never happened.

"Right there," Josie moaned as she pulled her nipples to the point it looked painful. "Just like that, Kenny, just like that!"

Her hips lifted and her toes curled into him. Her pussy tightened around his fingers, and when he switched from licking to giving her clit a hard suck, Josie released a long loud squeal worthy of any adult film star.

She ground her hips hard into his face as she pushed her feet into his shoulders, using them to arch her back and press her hot wet flesh into his face. Kenny's hips were moving as well, sliding his hard cock into the bed in anticipation of being back inside his sister's pussy.

Josie yelped as she writhed on the bed, her pussy grinding into his face as it contracted around his fingers. Kenny continued to lick and suck, keeping his fingers buried within her as her orgasm tore through her.

"Oh my god!" Josie groaned as her body went limp, and her legs dropped to his sides. "I came hard!"

"What did you say about hard?" Kenny was on his knees and in an instant her by the ankles, lifting her legs as he plowed into her even wetter pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Josie yelled as he tore into her with long hard strokes. "Take it, baby! Take that pussy!"

Kenny opened her legs as wide as he could, then pushed them back, leaning forward until he had her feet up over her head. Josie's eyes went wide, and she squealed as her ass came off the bed and he plunged deeper into her.

Her eyes rolled back, and she alternately yipped and whimpered as he continued to hammer his cock repeatedly into her now gushing pussy. She was so wet his inner thighs were wet and he could hear his cock entering her.

"Yes, yes!" Josie slid her arms behind her knees, drawing her legs back for him, her feet pressed together, like a human pretzel.

Holy fuck, she was something! Kenny watch his cock relentlessly plunder her small slit and her big tits bounce wildly as he fucked her hard enough to make the bed rock. He caught a flash out of the corner of his eye, the camera was still catching this.

Talk about home movies, he thought with a smiled.

"Make me cum again!" Josie groaned. "Play with my clit, I want to cum on your cock!"

Kenny pressed his thumb to her once again hard clit and rubbed it in fast hard circles. Josie cried out in pleasure and putting her ankles on his shoulders, resumed playing with her nipples. He slowed his fucking as he felt his knees shaking and the first twinges in his cock.

"Not yet!" Josie pleaded. "Don't cum yet! You need to fuck me doggy!"

Her talking like that wasn't going to help, and he slowed down even more. Josie whimpered in frustration, but when he switched from his thumb to two fingers on her clit, rubbing even harder, her eyes widened, and her hips moved as much as they could with her legs up.

She slid her right foot into his face, pushing her toes against his lips.

"Suck them," she moaned. "Suck my toes!"

That was different, but Kenny sucked two of her toes into his mouth. Josie giggled, then moaned as he worked his tongue across her toes, licking and sucking each in turn. She pushed her other foot at him, and he did the same, sliding his tongue around and between her toes.

It didn't do anything for him, but Josie's pussy tightened around his cock, and seconds later she threw her head back and released another insanely loud squeal. She squirmed beneath him, bucking her hips as she fucked her with deliberately slow strokes.

Josie yelped as he pussy convulsed, and a warm gush of fluid, squirted out around his cock. She emitted several short sharp little yips that reminded him off hiccups, then let her legs fall to the bed.

1...345678