All Comments on 'The Moment My Life Changed'

by JACKNOIR

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If ever

a story begged for a sequel this is it! A nicely written starter that simply MUST be continued. A 5 star first effort!

marcelammarcelamalmost 12 years ago
great

when is the next chapter? I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
boys are real interested in their dad's big prick

This is an excellent story that, as others have noted, demands a sequel. People don't care to talk about it much, but it's a fact that boys are intrigued by what their father's got swinging between his legs, his big fatherly prick and his heavy daddy-balls, the balls that made them. When dad's seated they dart furtive glances to that bulge between his strong thighs, and they can't help looking at what's bouncing around in dad's pants when he's walking by. Part of it is envy---the boy'd love to have a dick like his dad's, fat and meaty, part of it's sheer admiration: "That's some powerful tool you've got there, daddy!" Plenty of boys go on to wheedle their dad into slipping his big fatherly prick into their soft warm mouth, "Dad, I just want to see what it feels and tastes like, y'know?" Finally, some boys flop over on their belly, stick their cute boyish butt way up in the air, and beg dad to use them like a girl, just shove his big powerful prick up their twitching twat. Look, a father loves his boy and understands his deepest needs. Besides, he knows that his boy's cunt is real tight, perfect for a father's big stiff prick. When dad unloads his big balls up his boy's cunt, it's a moment of life-changing bonding between father and son.

JACKNOIRJACKNOIRalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks to the readers who made a comment on my first story for Literotica.

Thanks for the positive feedback on my first story for Literotica. The story has changed a bit since I first wrote it. It's still cool though.

There will be at least one follow-on story. I think it's going to take some time, due to my current working life.

When it's complete i'll place a comment on this message board. The story wont be called "The Moment My Life Changed 2"!.

Jacknoir.

JACKNOIRJACKNOIRalmost 12 years agoAuthor
To all who enjoyed "THE MOMENT MY LIFE CHANGED"...

Hi There!. Thanks for reading and (hopefully) enjoying my first submission to Literotica. Before you go, could you rate the story by clicking on the appropriate 'Star' symbol. Located below the story, and above the comments box.

Thanks, Jacknoir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where's part 2??

Great beginning of a potentially hot story... but where's the follow up? Please go on writing about what happen to father and son together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCITED,, BUT LEFT WITH A BONE IN HAND

DESPERATLY WANTING TO GET OFF,, DAD/SON/AND ME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous