The Mommy Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fired up my computer and checked my e-mails. Jane sent me one this morning and it had an attachment. When I opened the attachment there was Jane on her bed with her legs spread and a butt plug in her ass and a dildo in her cunt. The caption read:

"I cannot wait until you can fuck my ass while I have dildo in my cunt or fuck my cunt while I have a butt plug in. I am yours to do with as you please."

I responded: "You are beautiful my pet. I would be glad to do those things for you. Tomorrow you will come to work with no bra or panties on. I want you accessible to whatever I want to do with you at lunch. The supply closet is calling our names."

"Thank you master. I will dress as you order and look forward to everything you do to and with me."

I did not have any other important e-mails so I got dressed and went out to the flower bed on the side of the house and started weeding it. I had 3 hours before I had to get ready to go to Ursula's house and was sure I could be finished with the flower bed by then.

After about 45 mins I was sweating because it was hot out and I took my shirt off and used it to wipe my brow. I was on my knees when someone stepped into the sun and cast a shadow on me.

When I looked up there was Sally standing there. She had on a halter top and short skirt. "Hi there, big boy, I have some rose petals that could use your attention." She lifted her skirt to show me she did not have any panties on. Her shaved vulva was fat and moist.

"Not now Sally. Mom will see us."

"Mom went to the store and will be gone for about 1-1/2 hours. Will you fuck me? Please master Dan, I need your cock in my cunt. I will let you cum on my face and take pictures."

I reached up and pinched her cunt lips and told her to go in the kitchen, bend over the kitchen table and lift up her skirt.

Sally smiled and ran into the kitchen.

I kept pulling weeds for about 5 minutes then went into the kitchen. There was Sally, with her skirt above her ass and her legs spread. She had her tits smashed to the table and was breathing hard.

I walked up behind her and admired her luscious ass and started to caress her ass. I did this for about a minute then I brought my hand down hard on her ass. Sally screamed and turned to look at me.

"Stay where you are, slut. You were bad last night and again this morning dressing like you did to come to breakfast and then like you are now. Do you want mom to find out about us and kick me or you out of the house?"

"Forgive me master Dan. I just cannot get enough of your cock and everyone was asleep when I got in last night and I wanted to show you have much I am willing to give you my body this morning."

"I know you have surrendered your body for me to use as I please but you will not do anything like what you did last night or this morning without my permission. Do you understand?"

I gave her ass two more smacks. With tears in her eyes Sally looked at me.

"Yes, sir. I understand and will not do what I did today again. May I please suck your cock, sir?"

"Not today, you go to your room and change and go out and finish weeding the flower bed. I am going to shower and get ready for my afternoon meeting."

Sally left the room and I took a shower and dressed in a loose pair of shorts and a polo shirt and loafers. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bite to eat and settled into the living room to watch some tv to bide the time until I went to Ursula's house.

About 12:45, Sally came into the house and stood in front of me.

"The flower bed is weeded and watered. Is there anything else you require of me sir?"

"Not at this time my pet. Why don't you have a friend over while I am gone. I think mom has to work an afternoon shift. You will have the house to yourself."

"Great idea, sir. I think I will call Lucy to come over and swim."

"Go get cleaned up. I am leaving in 15 minutes. I hope you enjoy yourself this afternoon."

"I am sure I will, sir." Sally had a big smile on her face as she turned and went to get a towel and washcloth for her shower.

I left the house and walked to Ursula's house. I rang the doorbell and the door was answered by Bethany. She was dressed in a French maid's outfit sans panties. She welcomed me and told me to follow her.

She took me to Ursula's room and introduced me. The honorable Dan Johnson to visit you mistress. Ursula was lounging on her bed with a bath robe on.

"Is that any way to greet a visitor? You will greet him in the proper manner."

Bethany turned around. "I am sorry sir for being so rude. I did not greet you in the proper manor. Will you forgive me?"

I looked at Ursula and she smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes, I forgive you Bethany."

With my words, Bethany dropped to her knees, unbuckled and unzipped my pants and dropped them to my feet. She leaned in and engulfed my cock, so that the head of my cock was down her throat. She held her mouth on my cock for about 30 seconds and then withdrew my cock from her mouth and looked at me.

"Welcome sir, I hope your stay is a pleasurable one."

"It will be if you would keep doing what you just did."

Bethany looked at Ursula for permission. Ursula nodded her head and Bethany went back to sucking my cock.

"Master Dan, Bethany is my play toy and I would be honored if you would accept her as a gift from me. She will serve you in any way you wish. We have discussed this and she is in agreement to become your play toy."

"I will accept your gift on one condition only. It is that you also become one of my play toys and join into my harem. I will allow Bethany to remain your play toy when the both of you are not with me. You will join Bethany at my feet."

Ursula stood up and dropped her robe. She had on a pair of French cut panties and a white blouse tied at her belly. She got off the bed and joined Bethany on her knees at my feet.

. I am going to ask both you a series of questions. You will answer at the end as one answer will suffice."

"Ursula and Bethany, do you agree to be part of my harem?

Do you both agree to be my slut and my property?

Will you obey every command I give you?

Will you only have sex with me or who I give you permission to?

Do you acknowledge that you may leave the harem at any time to be on your own?

If you leave do you understand that you will never be allowed to return and that I will never have any kind of sexual relationship with you?

Do you Ursula and Bethany agree to these terms?"

Ursula answered first, "Yes, I agree to your terms master Dan and I am pleased that you have chosen me to be part of your harem. I will obey each and every command you give me and my body will be yours to use in any way you desire." I presented my cock to Ursula and she licked my cock and then sucked on it for about a minute and then sat back on her heels.

Bethany looked at me. "I am honored that mistress has chosen to gift me to you master Dan and will gladly join your harem and be yours and yours only to be used as you see fit."

I moved in front of Bethany and presented my cock to her. She licked my cock and then sucked on it for about a minute and then sat on her heels also.

"Arise my new harem sluts and get naked. Your master wants to initiate you into the harem by fucking you."

Ursula and Bethany stood up and started taking their clothes off. I stepped out of my pants and took my shirt off and sat in the chair.

I watched them as they got naked and then they both faced me and stood next to each other.

"I want to watch both of you pleasure each other. As you do, I will tell you what I expect of both of you. Lay down on the bed and get started."

Ursula and Bethany laid down facing each other and started to kiss. The kiss progressed into a full on make out session. Ursula started to caress Bethany and Bethany returned the gesture. Before long both Bethany and Ursula had their fingers playing with each-others cunts.

I stood up and went behind Ursula who was on top of Bethany and rammed my cock into her cunt. Ursula gave out a little scream when I did. I then pulled my cock out of her and rammed it into Bethany. She also gave out a little scream. I continued the rotation. Fucking Ursula for a few strokes and then fucking Bethany. All the time they were kissing and rubbing each-others cunts.

When I felt that pressure building up in my balls, I told them to get on their knees in front of me. I got off the bed and both of them got on their knees in front of me.

As I started to stroke my cock, I spoke to them. "Both of you have agreed to become a member of my harem and one of my sluts. As one of my sluts you will always be available to me for whatever I want to do with you. If I tell you to fuck the football team you will fuck the football team. Is this understood?"

Both of them answered, "yes sir."

"You will not have sex with anyone unless I give you the approval with this exception. You may have sex with each other without informing me but if I ask you will tell me if you did. The two of you are not my only sluts and in good time I will introduce you to my other sluts."

Ursula said, "may I ask how many other sluts you have and who they are?"

"As I said I will tell you who they are in good time. Right now, I have 4 committed sluts but that number may or may not grow. How many sluts I have is of no concern of you. I have answered the two questions and will not answer them again. Either of you ask those questions again you will be punished."

"Are my sluts ready to receive my elixir and seal your submission to me as a member of my harem and one of my sluts?"

"Yes, master we are they both answered."

I pointed my cock at them and started jacking it faster. I covered both of their faces with cum. "You both are now one of my sluts and part of my harem. You will clean up each other with your tongues and I give both of you permission to continue with each other even when I am not around. I will leave you now and will contact you when I need you again. You will not contact me."

I left Ursula and Bethany licking each-others face to clean the cum off. I left Ursula's house and went home. As I entered the house there was no one on the first floor. As I climbed the stairs, I noticed that Sally's door was ajar and I heard noises coming from her room.

I walked up to her door and peeked in. There on the bed were Sally and Lucy in their undergarments. Sally was running her fingers across Lucy's panties and Lucy was fondling Sally's breasts. I pulled out my phone and started recording the action.

Sally leaned in and kissed Lucy. Lucy put her arms around Sally and pulled her body against hers. They smashed their breasts against each other and I could see that they were tongue wrestling with their kiss.

I recorded for a minute more before I turned the recording off and went to my room. Having put a camera in Sally's room I fired up my computer and accessed the camera.

Sally had removed her bra and Lucy was kissing her breasts. Sally had her hand inside Lucy's panties and it looked like she was fingering her.

They did this for a few minutes until Sally reached behind Lucy and unclasped her bra and took it off of her.

Lucy kneeled on the bed and lowered her panties to her knees and then sat down and fully removed them and threw them on the floor. Sally stood on the floor and also removed her panties and dropped them where she was standing.

Sally got back on the bed and laid Lucy down and got into the classic 69 position and lowered her face to Lucy's pussy.

Lucy raised her head so that she could suck on Sally's pussy also. I watched them lick and suck each other for 15 minutes all while stroking my cock and making plans to confront them.

It looked and sounded like Lucy had an orgasm and Sally followed not long after. Both of them laid facing each other and started to kiss and stroke each other while whispering words of encouragement and love.

I decided that it was time to catch them and to claim Lucy as one of my sluts and reveal that Sally is already one.

I put on a pair of running shorts without any boxers. I went to Sally's door and looked inside and Lucy had her legs spread and Sally was sliding a big pink dildo in and out of her pussy.

I slowly opened the door and stepped inside Sally's bedroom.

"What do we have here?" I said and Lucy jerked and screamed and tried to cover herself. "No need to cover yourself I have seen everything you have and what you are doing. I am inclined to sit and watch. You two look good together."

Lucy just looked at me and then at Sally. "What do we do now?" she said.

Sally stood up and walked to me and gave me a kiss. "We bring this hunk of meat to bed with us and have some fun."

"But he is your brother. That is incest and that is not right."

Sally grabbed my crotch and then pulled my shorts down to reveal my cock. "It may not be right in the minds of some people but it fits me right. I love having this cock in my mouth, pussy and ass and you will too. Now come here and help me." With that said, Sally dropped to her knees and finished pulling my shorts down and helped me step out of them. She then grabbed my cock and licked up both sides. She looked at Lucy.

"Come over here and help me with this cock. There is more than enough for the both of us. We have talked about bringing a cock into our playtime. Here is one more than willing and able to fuck us good."

Sally then put my cock into her mouth and started to give me a blowjob. Lucy watched us for a bit and then got off the bed and kneeled next to Sally. Sally took my cock out of her mouth and offered it to Lucy.

Lucy gave my cock a kiss and then slowly engulfed my cock in her mouth. Sally started kissing and licking my balls as both of them shared my cock and balls with each other."

"Sally, why don't you get on the floor under Lucy and eat her pussy while she sucks my cock."

Sally laid down under Lucy and started eating her pussy. This just spurred Lucy on to suck my cock harder and faster. I put my hand on the back of Lucy's head and started moving her head up and down my cock. Slowly pushing my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until I hit the entrance to her throat.

Lucy gagged a little and tried to pull her mouth off of my cock. I held her there and did not let my cock leave her mouth.

"Sally, get up here and show Lucy how a good slut treats her master."

Sally got out from under Lucy and kneeled next to her. "Lucy, this is how a good slut blows her master."

Sally took my cock out of Lucy's mouth and put it into her mouth. She slowly lowered her mouth on my cock until it reached the entrance to her throat. Sally relaxed and slowly slid my cock into her throat until her nose was in my pubic hair. She held my cock in her throat for about 10 seconds and then slowly slid her mouth up to the head of my cock.

Sally slid the head out of her mouth and looked at Lucy. "It is really easy if you relax your throat. The feeling of master's cock sliding down my throat gets me excited knowing that he will fuck me for being a good slut and swallowing his cock. Now you try it and master will make you one of his sluts if you do."

"Sally, he is your brother and what you are doing is incest. I do not understand why you would do something like this. How long have you been one of his sluts?"

"I have lusted after my master for years. When I came home from school this year, I had already decided I was going to seduce him and fuck him. We went dancing the first night I was home and when I kissed him the first time, he took control of me and fucked the living daylights out of me and I fell in love with him but not as a brother but as a lover."

"Dan or master, has made me a member of his harem and one of his sluts. He has more sluts in his harem but I do not know who they are. I will eat your pussy some more if you will suck my master and let him cum on your face and make you one of his sluts. Then we can be together and have a threesome, anytime master wants to."

Lucy sat there with her had wrapped around my cock and looked at Sally and then at my cock. "I am not sure that this is what I want. You and him having sex is incest and against the law. I do not know if I really want to be a part of that even though he does have a nice cock that I know I would enjoy."

"Lucy, you say you do not want to commit incest but I know that you have committed incest with your cousin Ursula."

Lucy looked at me with a surprised expression on her face. "How do you know about that?"

"I was Ursula's boy toy the day you had sex with her and her boy toy. I watched you eat her pussy and then I had sex with you. You agreed to be a pussy eating cousin on that day, so do not tell me you will not commit incest."

"You were her boy toy? That means you are submissive to her?"

"Yes, I acted like her boy toy that day. The only reason I did was so that she could win her bet and have sex with you. Ursula, Sally and three others are sluts in my harem. I would be pleased if you would agree to also be a member of my harem and one of my sluts. I really enjoyed having sex with you that day and want to fuck you again and again."

"I did enjoy your cock fucking me. But I am not sure about being in your harem and being one of your sluts. What benefit is it to me to join your harem? What duties would I have as one of your sluts?"

"Being in my harem means you will have the rights to have sex with anyone that is a member of my harem, female or male. The only duties you have are to agree to some conditions that spell out the duties of a member of my harem."

"I will tell them to you and then you can decide if you want to join or not. You do not have to answer today."

"Ok, I am willing to listen to your rules but I will reserve the right to answer at a later time."

Lucy and Sally, on your knees in front of me as that is the position everyone takes when I propose entering into my harem to them."

"Do you agree to be part of my harem?

Do you agree to be my slut and my property?

Will you obey every command I give you?

Will you only have sex with me or who I give you permission to?

Do you acknowledge that you may leave the harem at any time to be on your own?

If you leave do you understand that you will never be allowed to return and that I will never have any kind of sexual relationship with you?

Do you agree to these terms?"

"I have already agreed to the terms but will agree again, master Dan." Sally said.

I looked at Lucy, who was looking down. I lifter her head and leaned down and gave her a kiss. "Lucy, you are a desirable woman and I would like nothing more than to have you as one of my sluts in my harem. I will not do anything that you do not approve of. You may enjoy the company of any of my sluts once I have introduced all of them to you. If me or one of my sluts wants to do something with you and you do not approve then you have every right to say no. Take your time to answer. Sally show Lucy what someone does who has decided to join my harem."

Sally reached out and pulled my cock to her mouth and started licking my cock and then started sucking my cock. She sucked my cock for about a minute and then spoke these words.

"Sir, I will agree to your terms. I understand that I belong to you and I am your slut to do with whatever you choose. I will only have sex with you or whoever you allow or tell me to."

Sally sat back on her heels and looked at Lucy. "I know it is a big decision to make but I assure you that it will be one that you would not regret if you agree to join master Dan's harem."

Lucy looked at Sally and then looked at me. "I must be crazy but, I will agree to your terms. I understand that I belong to you and I am your slut to do with whatever you choose. I will only have sex with you or whoever you allow or tell me to."