The Mommy Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy then sat up and leaned in to my cock. She licked my cock up and down both sides and then put my cock into her mouth. She sucked me for about a minute and then released my cock and sat back on her heels.

"Arise my sluts and harem members. I am going to fuck both of you and then paint your faces. You will clean each other up and then continue what you were doing when I caught you. Go to the bed and lean over it."

Sally and Lucy took the position I told them to side by side. They had their tits on the bed and their asses out for me. I walked over and inserted my cock into Lucy and fucked her for 10 strokes and then fucked Sally for 10 strokes. I continued the rotation of fucking one for 10 strokes and then fucking the other for 10 strokes until I felt that tingling sensation in my balls.

"On your knees in front of me. I want to paint your faces and seal your entrance into my harem."

Lucy and Sally kneeled next to each other and put their heads together to create and target for me. I stroked my cock in front of their faces. I did not give them any warning and covered their faces with cum. When I was finished Sally gave my cock a quick suck and then Lucy did the same.

Sally started licking the cum off of Lucy and then Lucy did the same with Sally. I got dressed as I watched them cleaning each other.

"I am going to leave now. Both of you enjoy your time together but be finished before mom gets home."

"We will go to my house to finish what we started because I want to eat Sally's pussy for a long time."

I went to my room to relax and get ready to visit Jane tonight.

The family had dinner together and watched a movie. When the movie was over mom and dad went to their room and Sally and I went to ours. When we go to the door to Sally's room I leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"Sleep well my slut. I am going to Jane's to spend the night."

With that Sally went into her room and I went into mine. I decided not to take a shower. That way Jane will know I had sex with someone when she sucked my cock. The thought of this had me getting stiff.

I put together an overnight bag with my work clothes in it and sat down at the computer and checked my emails.

There was one from some email account I did not recognize so I scanned it for a virus and when it came back clean, I opened it.

"Dan, this is your Aunt Betty. This is an email address that only you and I know about. I set this up because I did not what anyone to be able to read what I am saying to you.

What we did in the office was wrong. You are my nephew. I should have stopped you the first time you kissed me but I did not because it was thrilling and taboo.

I will not lie. I enjoyed the attention that you gave me. At that time Andy had not touched me in a long time and the attention you gave me was nice. I do not know what has gotten into him but he is paying much more attention to me now.

Now, I am not sure what to do. With mine and Andy's sex life revived I feel like I have led you on. It was not my intention to do that.

We should not do what we did in the office again. I am sorry if it hurts your feelings but this is the way it needs to be.

Your loving Aunt Betty."

I sat there and thought about what Aunt Betty said and decided to answer her.

"Aunt Betty,

I also enjoyed what we did and to tell you the truth I want to do it again. It does not matter to me if we are related or you are married to my uncle.

I have admired you since I cannot remember and after I kissed you the first time, I had to do it again and again. I eventually want to be able to make love to you to show you how much I do want you.

I do not think I can still work with you if we have to stop. I know I have committed to be an inter for the summer and will fulfill my duties. When my internship if over I will find another brokerage to work for as I could not endure seeing you every day and not being able to kiss you.

I am sorry for making you uncomfortable and will abide by your wishes.

I do love you and will miss you.

Your loving nephew, Dan."

I sent the email and sat back into my chair. I called Jane and told her that something had come up and I could not come over to her house. I assured her that we would see each other in the morning and that I still wanted her to not wear a bra or panties as I was going to fuck her in the supply closet.

I was now not in the mood to be with anyone. My dreams of having aunt Betty as a member of my harem had just been dashed.

I got into my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and showered and shaved. I put on a sport-coat with a tie today. My meeting with Aunt Betty would be a professional one and different than others that we had.

When I walked into the office, Jane whistled and said, "Good morning lover, you look good enough to eat and I plan on eating you for my lunch."

I smiled and as she stood up, I noticed her nipples showing through her blouse. Jane stood up and lifter her skirt to show me that she did not have any panties on.

I leaned over the desk and gave her an air kiss. Jane walked around the desk and grabbed me and gave me a burning hot kiss in return that made my toes curl.

"You missed that last night and I wanted to show you that I love you and commit myself and my body to you sir."

"Thank you, my slut. I love you also and I am sorry that I cancelled last night. I just got some bad news and was not in the mood to see anyone."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"You will help me at lunch. I need some loving right now."

"It is a date. The supply closet on the 9th floor. The floor is empty for the next two months."

I gave her a peck on the lips and sat in my chair. Jane took the chair next to me at her desk.

I checked my portfolio and saw that I had a 1% drop yesterday. I was still up 24%. Aunt Betty will have a field day with the drop and remind me again not to count my chickens before they hatch. That thought brought me back to the email from last night. I counted my chickens before they hatched that I had Aunt Betty, but she dashed those thoughts.

Aunt Betty arrived and as usual she asked Jane about any important meetings or phone calls she had today. Jane informed her that she had a light schedule today. She had nothing this morning and only one meeting this afternoon.

"Thank you, Jane, I do not know what I would do without you. Mr. Johnson I will see you in my office at 9:45, Jane, you will hold any calls or visitors until we are done."

"Did she sound a little off this morning?"

"She did a little. It could have been because of her commute here or some issues with family. You never know." I said, knowing exactly what was the problem.

At 9:30 I started printing out the report on my investments. I just knew that Aunt Betty would have a field day with the drop in my returns.

At 9:45 I knocked on her door. I heard her tell me to enter. As I entered, she told me to shut the door. I looked at Jane and she smiled at me and gave me the thumbs up.

I shut the door, walked over and put my report on her desk. Aunt Betty did not reach for the report. She sat there and motioned for me to have a seat.

"Dan, I know and understand what you told me last night. I do not want you to go to work for any other brokerage firm. You still have a job here after you graduate. If you were not my nephew, I would be more than willing to be with you but only if my husband could also be there. We did some swinging when we were younger and I would not be against doing it again. The problem is that Andy and I are your uncle and aunt. Do you see the dilemma? I am also not sure how your uncle would react."

"Aunt Betty. After last Saturday night I do not think Uncle Andy would mind. He did tell me I could play with and suck on your breasts. I could see that he got hard watching us."

"Andy was drunk. He gets a little crazy when he drinks and so do I as you saw on Saturday. He must have been really excited because there was much more cum in me the next morning than he usually deposits. Are you sure you did not do something when he was sleeping?"

"Aunt Betty..."

"You can drop the aunt. I think you can call me Betty from now on when we are not in front of others."

"Ok, Betty, I swear that I did not do anything else to you on Saturday night, even though I really wanted to. If anything like that happens, I want you sober and to see and feel what I am doing to you." I hated lying to her but it was a necessity.

"Thank you. Andy must have been able to fuck me more than once. I was so drunk that I did not know what was happening and who was doing things to me."

With that she got back to my investments. "I see that your investments have dropped 1% in the last week. Having you as my pool boy looks more and more like a reality."

"It is only one week. You have taught me that investing is staying for the long haul. I still have 2 months before my internship ends and plan on collecting on our bet."

I stood up and headed for the door. Aunt Betty cut me off and grabbed me and gave me a kiss. When I reached behind her and grabbed her ass. She broke off the kiss and stepped back.

"I just wanted one more kiss before we stopped. No more kissing and groping. Do you understand."

"Yes, Betty I understand but I still want to do more kissing and other things."

I left aunt Betty's office and sat at my desk.

Jane reached out and put her hand on mine. "Is everything ok? Is there anything I can do?

"Everything is fine, I just have some work cut out for me to accomplish a dream I have had for many years. I am going into the small conference room to make some phone calls. I will be back in about 30 minutes."

I left Jane sitting at her desk with a perplexed look on her face. When I got to the door I turned around. "I love you Jane and I promise that I will fill you in on everything after I accomplish my goal. Can you wait a little time?"

"I will wait as long as it takes. I also love you Dan. See you when you get back."

I went to the small conference room and dialed mom. When she answered I told her not to say anything but just to listen. "You will call Andy and invite him and Betty over again for dinner a week from this Saturday. Tell him this is by my orders and that he should be ready to have me fuck Betty and he can fuck you again. You will also talk dad into having a threesome with a young stud."

I went back to my desk and Jane looked at me and smiled.

"I can see it in your face that what was troubling you is not troubling you now. I like this look better. Are we still on for lunch?"

"Yes, my pet, we are still on for lunch and you are on the menu today."

Jane smiled at me and flashed me her pussy. She was seated at her desk so no one could see. I smiled and sat at my desk and started working on my investment project.

At 11:45 Jane slipped me a piece of paper with a note on it. "I am going to the storage room now. You can meet me there at 12 and I will suck the cum right out of your balls."

She smiled at me and left the office. I informed Betty that I was going to lunch and would be back at 1.

When I reached the 9th floor, I saw a note on the wall.

"You will follow the sticky notes to your destination. Have your glorious cock out and ready. Pick up the notes as you go. Your loving slut and girlfriend, Jane."

I grabbed the first note and noticed a line of notes on the wall. I followed them and gathered them as I went. On the storage door the last note had some writing on it.

"Your slut is waiting in this room. She is yours to do with as you wish and she will be whatever you want her to be."

I opened the door and there was Jane. She was naked except for a collar around her neck that had the word slut on it. Her hands were behind her back and she was looking at the ground.

I unzipped my pants and pulled my semi hard cock out and stood in front of Jane. I lifted her head so that she was looking at me.

"You are beautiful my pet and I do love you. I will get you a collar of your own from me. You may now do what you have promised me."

Jane smiled and reached out and grabbed a hold of my cock and started running her hand up and down it. I stiffened to full mast and Jane planted a kiss on the head. She ran her tongue up and down both sides of my cock and then slowly inserted my cock into her mouth until it was down her throat.

She smiled and withdrew her mouth only to plunge again until my cock was in her throat. Jane did not slow down at all and kept up the blowjob.

"If you keep that up, I am going to shoot my load into your mouth."

Jane just kept bobbing up and down. I tried to hold back but I failed and I filled her mouth with my cum. Jane swallowed every drop and when she was sure that I had no more cum to give her she released my cock from her mouth and looked at me and opened her mouth to show me that it was empty.

"I love the taste of your cum and I love sucking your glorious cock. I cannot wait until I get to clean it after you have fucked one of your other sluts."

I had Jane stand and gave her a French kiss. I held her out from me and smiled. "I love you my pet and look forward to including others from my harem in our playtime."

I moved a box next to her and had her put her foot on it. I kneeled down and started to lick her pussy. I found her nubbin and started sucking on it while I played with her asshole.

I slipped a finger into her ass and Jane exploded with an orgasm. She squirted into my mouth for the first time. I made sure that I licked up every drop then stood and gave Jane a kiss.

Jane licked my face making sure she licked up any errant cum from her.

I put my cock away and zipped up while Jane got dressed. We walked hand in hand to the elevator. While we were waiting for the elevator, I turned to her and said, "I love you Jane and want you as part of my life. Not only as a member of my harem and one of my sluts but as my partner. I know we have not known each other for that long but I have a feeling for you that I have never had for anyone else."

Jane grabbed me and started kissing me. "Oh, Dan, I would be happy to become your partner in whatever way you want. I also love you and you have treated me as a person and not as your property."

"You must understand that I will have others in my harem that I will have sex with. They may be female or male. Are you ok with me having sex with others?"

"Master Dan, I am more than happy for you to have sex with others. I do not care if they are in your harem, female or male as long as I am yours."

"You are mine for the rest of our lives. Now it is time for us to go back to work. We do not want Betty mad at us."

We finished out the day and we both went home.

When I walked into the house mom was at the door naked and on her knees.

I dropped my pants and let mom start sucking my cock.

"Mom, I heard you and dad on Monday fucking in your room. You called him a slug and you talked about swinging when you were younger. I sounded like dad is a submissive and bisexual."

"Your father is submissive sometimes and is dominate others, it depends on what our mood is. We did swing before we had you kids. He was never one to shy away from eating my pussy after he fucked me and that just led to him also eating my pussy after he watched me fuck someone else. He has only cleaned my juices off of cocks that have fucked me and has never given a full blowjob or swallowed cum from the source."

"We have been roll playing all week and today I asked him if we could make it real and include another cock for us to play with. Gary said that he did miss our playtime and that he misses watching me suck cock and get fucked. I told him there was this young stud at work that has been hounding me to go out with him but I have always turned him down. I asked Gary if that would be ok with him to include the stud in our playtime. He said he was up for it if I could get this stud to join us. I am going to make him wear a mask to make my new stud a mystery man to him."

"I asked him if we could do it tomorrow evening since he is leaving on Sunday and he said go ahead and set it up. Are you available tomorrow evening for some sex with your mother and father?"

"I am more than ready my mommy slut. Suck my cock to seal our agreement. I will fuck and suck you tomorrow night and give you a cream pie for dad to clean up."

Mom really went to town on my cock and swallowed every drop. I stood her up and gave her a kiss. I could taste me on her lips and tongue.

I went to my room and mom got dressed and started fixing supper. Sally and dad got home and we ate dinner and watched a movie together. At 10 we all went to our rooms.

I got a text from Sally with a photo. She was laying on her bed naked with a dildo sticking out of her mouth, ass and cunt. The caption read, "wishing you were here to fill all my holes."

"Not tonight my pet. You do look good with all three of your holes filled at the same time. I will have to find two other cocks for you and we will make you airtight."

"I look forward to that sir. Good night and I love you."

"Good night my pet. I love you too."

I put my phone in the charger and got undressed and went to sleep.

I woke up alone in my bed. I was used to having someone suck my cock when I woke up and had some serious wood going on. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my duty then took a shower and got dressed.

When I entered the kitchen, mom was at the stove and dad and Sally were sitting at the kitchen table.

Dad said, "good morning sleepy head. Your mom and I took the day off to spend with the family since Sally is out of school for the summer and you do not have to work today. I thought we could go out to the state park and take a hike like we used to and then stop at that steak house for an early supper on the way home. Your mother and I will be going out for a little bit tomorrow night. What do you say, Dan? Sally and your mom said they would love to spend time together as a family."

"I am game also dad. I have not been out to the park in a while and it will be good to be together as a family again."

Dad spoke up, "we will eat breakfast and pack a lunch and be on our way in 1 hour if everyone is ok with that time line?"

We all agreed with that and ate breakfast and got ready. When everyone was ready, we got into the SUV and started for the park. Dad and mom in the front and Sally and I in the back.

We talked about what we might see on the hike and got dad caught up on what Sally and I were doing this summer.

When we reached the park, we got our stuff together and I wore the backpack with the extra water and our lunch. We decided on the 7-mile hike and off we went.

Dad took the lead I wanted to bring up the rear so I could watch mom and Sally's asses. Both of them looked back at me throughout the day and wiggled them at me and smiled.

I would speed up and get close to whoever was right in front of me and give their ass a squeeze. When we stopped for lunch Sally had to pee and went off to find a spot. While she was gone, I got a text with a video.

The video showed Sally squatting down and the pee was flowing from her slit to the ground. "I have never had anyone watch me pee and I wanted you sir to be the first to see it."

I sent back a smiley face and nothing else.

Sally returned and I asked her, "did everything come out ok?"

Everyone laughed and Sally smacked my shoulder. She immediately texted me. "I am sorry I hit you. Your slut will need to be punished for that and she left a big smiley face."

I looked at her and smiled and nodded. Sally nodded to show that she got the message.

After lunch we finished the hike and on the way home, we stopped at the steak house.

We arrived home and everyone took a shower and we met in the living room.