The Mommy Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Dan continues to add to his harem.
20.7k words
4.72
19.8k
26

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8

THE MOMMY SLUT

The characters and story are all fictional and a figment of my imagination. All characters in the story are over the age of 18. This story contains incest and some bi sexual situations. If you do not care for either then I understand if you do not read it.

For those that do choose to read the story I hope you enjoy it and come back to see more adventures in the stories that I write.

Characters are: Dan- son in college and bi curious

Mary- mom

Gary- Dad

Sally- sister, away at college

Andy- Uncle

Betty- married to Uncle Andy

Ursula- step-daughter of Andy

Bethany- Ursula's classmate and friend

Lucy- Ursula's cousin on her mom's side

Jane- Aunt Betty's secretary

Margie -- Mom's friend

Susan -- Mom's friend

Angie -- Mom's friend

Lana -- Angie's daughter

If you have not read the previous chapters, you really should do it.

In chapter one, Dan finds out that his mom and Uncle Andy are giving each other oral but not fucking. Dan starts planning on how he can get his mom and Uncle to be his submissive slaves. Dan has sex with his uncle's step daughter.

In chapter two, Dan installs a spy camera to catch his mom and uncle and plans a night out with mom to prepare her for when he confronts her about her affair with her brother.

In chapter three, Dan learns how his mom and uncle started their oral pleasures and sets out rules for his mom. Dan has his first threesome with Ursula and her next-door neighbor Bethany.

Dan gets a surprise when his Aunt Betty is a guest lecturer at this college.

In chapter four, Dan continues his fun with mom. Sally comes home and Dan takes her out dancing and she seduces Dan and becomes another one of Dan's sluts. Ursula proposes a deal with Dan to win a bet with her cousin. Ursula fucks Dan in the ass in preparation for the bet. Gary leaves on a business trip for three weeks.

In chapter five, Uncle Andy and Gary eat Dan's cum out of Mary. Dan agrees to be a boy toy to Ursula to win a bet from her cousin Lucy.

In chapter six we find Dan continuing with his mom and adding Uncle Andy as one of his sluts, Ursula fucks Dan in the ass to win a bet and Dan adds her cousin Lucy as a slut. Dan falls for his Aunt Betty's receptionist Jane and begins his seduction of his Aunt Betty.

In chapter seven, Dan continues his fun with his mom and Uncle Andy. Andy claims Ursula as one of his sluts and she agrees to his terms. Dan fucks his Aunt Betty without her knowing it was him. Sally comes home and pledges herself to Dan as his slut and pet.

Today is the day that dad comes home. This will be the first time all 4 of the family will be together since I started having sex with mom and Sally. I was a little worried about this as I know mom enjoys giving me my morning BJ. We will have to figure something else out.

Dad will be home until next Monday when he leaves again for a week. Trying to hide my trysts with mom and Sally with dad home will be a challenge. I woke up this morning with Sally in bed with me. She was sucking my cock and playing with my balls. She looked up at me and let my cock fall out of her mouth and smiled.

"Good morning, sir, I hope I am not doing anything wrong. I just needed to suck your glorious cock this morning."

"You are a good pet, but you must not do this again. We do not want mom to catch us. I have to get ready for work now. I will get a room at the Starlight Motel later and we can play. If mom or dad are not home, we can play but if they are home you will have to behave yourself unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, sir, I understand. May I finish sucking your glorious cock now?"

I nodded my head and Sally swallowed my cock in one movement. Sally was getting me close to the edge when we heard mom moving around. I made Sally stop and go back to her room before we were caught.

Mom made breakfast and the three of us ate it. Mom left to meet Andy at the motel to play. No sooner did she pull away and Sally was on her knees in front of me unbuckling my pants and pulling my pants and boxers down to the floor.

She engulfed my cock and started deep throating it on every down stroke. I put my hand on the back of her head and grabbed her hair.

"Just what do you think you are doing my pet? Did I give you permission to suck my cock?"

Sally removed her mouth from my cock and looked up at me. "I am sorry sir, I just thought I would continue from the blowjob I started this morning."

"I have to go into the office this morning to see someone. You will meet me at the Starlight Motel at 2 pm. I will text you the room number. I want you naked when you enter the room. I would love to have sex with you here at the house but I do not know what time dad will be home."

"But sir, that would mean that someone might see me outside the room naked."

"If they see you, they see you. If you want to be one of my sluts and a member of my harem you will have to follow orders. You will undress in the car and approach the door naked and knock. I will then let you in and you can finish the blowjob. I will then give you the fuck you so desire."

I pulled my pants up and got the keys to dad's car as I was driving to the office today. Jane was going to be back and I wanted to ask her out on another date. After I visit Jane, I will go to the adult store and purchase some things for later with Sally.

Jane was at her desk when I entered the office. She had one black eye and a puffy lip. I walked over to her and had her stand up and gave her a big hug.

"I had to come and see you today. I will beat the shit out of that scumbag."

"Dan, do not worry about him. He is in jail and last night he got into a fight and is in the hospital. He will have a rough time while he is waiting for trial. You do not need to concern yourself with him."

"If that is what you want then I will not bother with him. I was worried about you and wanted to see you. I also wanted to ask you out on another date if you would want to go out with me."

"Dan, I would love to go out on another date with you. Does this mean you take me as your play toy and use me?"

"No Jane, this means I would like for you to be my girlfriend instead of a friend with benefits. I still have other friends with benefits and at some point, I will introduce you to them. I do not plan on giving them up at this point. I might give them up in the future if what we have progresses into something more serious. Are you willing to accept that I have others that will have sex with me and you be my girlfriend?"

"I would like nothing other than to be able to be your girlfriend. I will commit my body to be yours to use as you please. I do not care if you have other women or men that you play with as long as I can be with you and if you command me to join them with you, I will gladly do what you ask. Sir, can you be here at the office at 6 am tomorrow?"

"Why would you want to get here that early?"

"We will be alone for two hours and we can play. I cannot wait until our date and it is too late to play today. Mrs. Sounder will be here any minute."

"I will see you at 6 am, my pet. No panties or bra until we are finished then you can put them on."

"Yes, sir. I look forward to seeing you in the morning."

We looked around to make sure no one was near us and she leaned in and gave me a kiss.

We said our goodbyes and I went to the adult store. I purchased some anal lube, a set of butt plugs and a rabbit vibrator for Sally. I intend to turn her into an anal slut.

I left the store and went to the local Arby's and ate lunch in the store. I thought about my three sluts and my now girlfriend Jane and how to juggle them for the summer.

Jane and Ursula, I did not see a problem with. Ursula has her own pets and will be there when I want her to be. I will see Jane at work and can visit her at her place. The big problem I have is mom and Sally. Both of them want to be my sluts 24 hours a day.

I will need to set some parameters with them as to when we will play and feel them out as to if they would be ok with me having sex with both of them.

We are already having incest sex so I am hoping that them having sex with each other will not be a problem. I would love to watch them having sex with each other and then have sex with both of them together.

I left the Arby's and went to the motel. Mom and Uncle Andy were already gone. I got my usual room and got set up. I texted mom, "how did your time with Uncle Andy go"

"I sucked his cock and had him cum on my face, tits and cunt. He then licked all the cum off my body and ate me until I had an orgasm."

"Did he ask for anything else?"

"No, he did not ask for anything else. We talked and Andy said that he is ok with what I want from the both of them. He told me that he did not mind sucking my cock but was not interested in sucking other cocks. He especially liked it after your cock was in my pussy or ass."

"Andy told me he enjoyed licking your cum out of Betty and it is ok if you want to add her as one of your sluts in the future. That way he can still play with me and you will have two women to play with."

"He said that he will be your little cuck husband and play toy."

I smiled and told mom that I would be home for dinner and asked what time dad would be home.

"Dad will be home about 2:30 today and will be here until he leaves again next Sunday. With Sally and Gary being home, I will not be able to give you your morning BJ and swallow your delicious cum."

"We will figure something out my mommy slut. We always have the motel where we can meet. I am thinking about doing a monthly rental there so you, Uncle Andy and I have a place to go to play. I could also use it if I find other sluts to fuck."

"Oh, sir, can I be informed when you have a slut there so I can watch or even join you."

"I will install a camera and I might let you watch the videos I make."

"Thank you, sir."

"I have to go my mommy slut. I will see you for dinner."

As I hung up the phone my sister Sally knocked on the door. I went to the window and there she was naked as a jaybird standing at the door. I could see an older couple just coming out of the office and stopping dead in their tracks.

I counted to 10 and then opened the door. Sally jumped inside and closed the door behind her.

"I think that older couple saw me."

"Yes, they did my pet and they both eyed you up. I wonder what they would do if I sent you over to their room?"

"Please do not do that. You are the only one I need now. May I suck your glorious cock sir?"

"Yes, you may, my pet."

Sally dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock. I opened the curtains a little so I could look outside. The older couple were straight across from us looking our way. I opened the curtains a little more so they could see what Sally was doing.

The woman leaned up and whispered something into the man's ear. The man shook his head but the woman opened the door and pulled him inside.

I thought that would be the last I saw of them but after a couple of minutes the curtains of their room parted and she was on her knees with her partners cock in her mouth and she was looking at Sally and I through the window.

I gave her a high five sign and she waved back at me. I grabbed Sally by the hair and started really fucking her mouth. The woman across the way put her partners hand on her head and pushed her head in with his hand and then let go of his hand.

The man grabbed the woman's hair and moved her head up and down his cock. I could see she was gagging a little and I pushed Sally's mouth down on my cock until her nose was resting in my pubic hair. I held her there for a few seconds and then pulled her mouth off my cock.

I moved out of the sight of the other couple and had Sally stand up. I positioned her with her back to the window and slowly placed my hand on her ass and ran my hand up between her ass cheeks. I stopped when my fingers got to her rosebud and slowly inserted my index finger into her ass.

I looked over at the couple and they were watching. The man said something to the woman and she shook her head and slowly closed the curtains.

I finger fucked Sally's ass for a couple of minutes to see if the couple would start watching again, then I shut the drapes.

I led Sally over to the bed and laid her face down with her feet on the floor. I took her hands and put them behind her back and cuffed them together. I put a ball gag into her mouth and tied it in the back.

I then took the smallest butt plug and lubed it up and inserted it into her ass.

I had her stand up so I could look at her.

"This is the way I will treat you, as a slut and my property. I am going to take off the ball gag and ask you a series of questions. You will answer at the end as one answer will suffice."

I took the ball gag off.

"Do you agree to be part of my harem?

Do you agree to be my slut and my property?

Will you obey every command I give you?

Will you only have sex with me or who I give you permission to?

Do you acknowledge that you may leave the harem at any time to be on your own?

If you leave do you understand that you will never be allowed to return and that I will never have any kind of sexual relationship with you?

Do you agree to these terms?"

Sally looked at me and then looked down at my cock.

"Sir, I will agree to your terms. I understand that I belong to you and I am your slut to do with whatever you choose. I will only have sex with you or whoever you allow or tell me to. I do not want to leave, sir."

"Sally, my pet, you are now part of my harem and are one of my sluts. You are not the only member of the harem. I will tend to you as I see fit. You may ask for sex but you will only get it when I want to give it to you. Your mouth, cunt and ass are mine and I can use them anyway I want."

"You will put the bathrobe on the motel provides and walk across the parking lot with the sash untied and knock on the door straight across from us. When someone answers the door, you are to ask them if you can be of any service to them. You will tell them your brother and master has gifted you to them for 1 hour. At the end of that hour, you will return to me and kneel down and suck my cock."

"Yes, sir, I will do as you instruct me."

Sally stood up and I took the handcuffs off and she put the robe on and left it untied and open. She went across the parking lot and knocked on the door of the older couple. The man answered the door. Sally spoke and then the woman came to the door and ushered Sally into the room and closed the door.

I stood there and watched the window for about 5 minutes hoping that the couple would open the curtains but no go. I closed the door and turned on the tv to watch something while I waited.

An hour passed and then I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, Sally was standing there and her face was covered with cum. Her robe was still open and I could see hickeys all over her tits.

The woman was standing behind her and entered the room with her.

"My husband and I would like to thank you for the gift of your sister for the last hour. My husband is sleeping as your gift made him cum two times and made me cum 6 times. May I show you our appreciation for the gift you gave us?"

"Yes."

The woman dropped to her knees and opened my robe and swallowed my limp cock. My cock started to stiffen up and as it slowly expanded to its full length the woman did not miss a stroke with her mouth.

She stopped when the head of my cock reached the back of her mouth and then in one movement drove my cock into her throat and deep throated me. She kept doing that until I told her I was about to cum.

She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "cum on my face and leave a mess. I am going to have my husband clean it off. We have not had this much fun in many years. Thank you." Then she engulfed my cock again.

It only took about 3 minutes when I warned her about my impending explosion. She took my cock out of her mouth and started stroking me and pointing my cock at her face. I blasted 6 or 7 ropes of cum all over her face. When I stopped, she put my cock into her mouth and cleaned my cock up any cum.

"Thank you very much. I am going to open the curtains so the two of you can watch my husband and I share your cum."

She left our room and went to her room. Just after the door closed, she opened the curtains and her husband and her started kissing and he started licking the cum off her face and then kissed her. He kept doing that until he had licked all the cum off of her.

She turned to the window and dropped her robe and stood there naked. She waved and blew us a kiss then she closed the curtains.

Sally still had the older guys cum on her face. I looked at her and motioned her to come to me. When she was standing right in front of me, I leaned in and gave her a kiss. I then started licking the cum off her face and sharing it with her by kissing her. The strangers cum did not taste any different than mine did.

When Sally was clean, she looked at me and smiled. "Anytime you want me to do something like that just let me know. That couple was fun. She was in charge the whole time. May I suck our cock for you sir?"

I nodded and she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. After about 5 minutes I stood her up and I pulled the robe off of her and threw her face down on to the bed. I dropped my robe and speared her cunt with my cock. I drove my cock into her like an animal and did not let up until I coated her insides with cum.

I rolled over onto the bed and Sally cuddled up to me. "Thank you, sir. I cannot wait for your next orders."

"At 11 tonight you will come to my room and I am going to fuck you. Do not worry about mom or dad as my room is far enough away from their room and you will be wearing the ball gag."

"Yes, sir. I am looking forward to my visit."

We both got dressed and Sally left to go home so she would get there before me. I went to the office and worked a deal out to have the room rented on a monthly fee for the month of June with a stipulation that I can extend it month by month as needed.

When I got home Sally's car was parked in front of the house. Mom was in the kitchen when I went into the house. I walked up to mom and gave her a hug and whispered into her ear. "You will keep dad in your bedroom tonight and fuck him any way you want to. I am having a visitor tonight and do not want either of you to know who it is."

"Do I know this person?"

"Yes, my mommy slut you do know her and if you are good, I will introduce you to her in the near future."

I left mom in the kitchen and went to my room. I took a shower, locked my door as I did not want to be disturbed and took a nap.

I was awakened by a knock on my door with Sally telling me it was time to come down to dinner. I told her I would be right down.

We ate dinner and retired to the living room to watch a movie. Dad sat in his chair and Sally and I sat on the couch. Mom talked dad into letting her sit in his chair with him. After the movie was over mom stood up and took dad by the hand and led him to their bedroom. She closed the door and I heard the lock click.

I looked at Sally and she looked at me. I reached out and took her by the hair and pulled her ear to my mouth. "You will go to your room and will prepare yourself in this manner. You will shower and shave every hair off of your body except the hair on your head. You will then wear the items I will have placed on your bed while you are showering. When you are ready you will come to my room and when you enter you will kneel down, pace your hands at your sides and bow your head and wait for my instructions. Do you understand, my pet?"

"Yes sir, I will prepare myself in the way you have ordered me to." Sally stood up and left me on the couch.