The Mommy Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom told us that her and dad were going to be gone for the evening and they would be home late. Mom mentioned the charity auction tomorrow and reminded me that I had offered to auction my lawn and pool services for the rest of the summer. Mom asked Sally and I what our plans for the rest of the evening.

Sally was going to go shopping with Lucy, Ursula and Bethany and I said I was going to visit a friend for the evening.

Mom and dad got ready and left Sally and I alone in the house.

Sally came over to me and gave me a kiss and told me to have fun. I kissed her back and said the same to her. Things were starting to heat up when we heard a car horn. When Sally looked out the window, she saw Ursula and Lucy in her car and she left me and joined them. She left me her car so I could go out.

When I got to the motel dad's car was outside our favorite room.

I walked up to the room and knocked on the door. When the door opened there stood mom in a bustier. She had on garters and stockings, a thong and on her feet were 3-inch heels. She looked absolutely beautiful. She put her finger to her lips to indicate for me to be quiet.

She had me enter the room and close the door. What I saw at the foot of the bed was a sight to see. There was dad on his knees with a ball gag in his mouth and a blindfold on. He was dressed in a leather outfit just like one of the Village People. He head was down and his hands were at his side.

"I hope you like my little slug, sir. We are yours to play with as you see fit. Stand up slug, let our new master see you."

Dad stood up and I could see his cock was hard and sticking out a slot in his pants. His cock was about the same length as mine but not a big around. I walked up to him and grabbed his cock and ran my hand up and down it a couple of times.

I pulled mom to me and gave her a kiss. I whispered into her ear that I wanted her to undress me and take the ball gag out of dad's mouth and present my cock to him to suck on so that it is wet when I start to fuck her.

"Slug, I am going to undress our stud and then you are going to suck his cock and get it wet so that he can fuck me. You will be right next to us as we are fucking and will suck our master's cock if he presents it to your mouth. If he cums in your mouth you will swallow every drop. If he cums in my cunt you will clean it up."

Mom removed the ball gag and I presented my cock to his lips. Dad opened his mouth and started sucking my cock. Mom laid down on the bed and spread her legs. I pulled my cock out of dad's mouth and mounted mom. Mom had dad move to the edge of the bed and put his hand on the top of her mound to play with her clit and feel my cock going in and out of her cunt.

I fucked her for a couple of minutes and then pulled out. Dad grabbed my cock and started sucking mom's juices off of it.

I pulled my cock away and started fucking mom again. While I was fucking mom she spoke to dad.

"Are you happy my slug? I have a big cocked stud fucking me and you are on your knees next to us waiting for him to present his cock or my cum filled cunt for you to clean up."

"My mistress I am happy that your stud is making you happy by fucking your cunt. I look forward to either cleaning his cock or your cunt. My only wish is that I did not have to wear this blindfold so I could see who this stud is."

"I am sure you will find out in good time my slug. You already know who he is as you have known him for years. He wanted our first time together to be a mystery. Get ready to clean up my sperm filled cunt as I can tell he is ready to blast his load into it."

I groaned and fill mom's cunt. As I pulled out dad took my cock into his mouth and cleaned the mixture of mom and me off of it. I was videoing dad sucking my cock and then took some photos of him cleaning the cum out of mom's cunt.

Mom gave me a kiss and said "Thank you my stud. I am willing to do this again if you would be willing. What do you say slug, are you willing to have my stud come back and play again with us?"

"Oh, yes mistress. I would like for your stud to come and play with us and leave me a cream pie to clean up. Thank you, sir for allowing me to be part of my mistress's fun. I look forward to our next time together."

I kissed mom and left the motel and went home to get cleaned up and go to sleep.

Mom and dad got home around 4:30am and mom woke me up. She kissed me and started fondling my cock. "You were wonderful last night, sir. You father said he had fun and cannot wait for the next time we get together. May I suck your cock, sir?"

"Yes, you may my mommy slut but only a little bit. It is late and I want to get some rest for later today. If I do not find someone tonight to play with you may suck my cock after dad goes to sleep and get your helping of protein from me."

"I am looking forward to tonight then."

During the day I cut the grass and did small things around the house with dad. Mom cleaned the house and fed us lunch and at 3:30 told us to get ready for the charity auction. She had to be there early as she was one of the chair people.

Mom, dad and I met in the living room at 4:50 and piled into the car and went to the auction. When we got there, mom went to make sure everything was on track. Dinner was a choice between grilled chicken breast or a sirloin steak. There was salad and steamed mixed vegetables. Desert was a custard with blueberry and blackberry compote on it. Overall, the food was wonderful.

My offering to the auction was just about in the middle of all items. When the auctioneer got to me, I was asked to come to the front. I was introduced to the audience and the bidding started at $100.00. The price slowly rose to $400 and then $500. The number of people were thinning out as the price rose. When the price hit $700.00, there were only 3 people left bidding on my services. All 3 were members of mom's hen party.

You had Margie, Susan and Angie bidding on my lawn and pool service. All three had a pool. I was standing there and figuring out what the cost of the service would be for the summer cutting the grass every other week and cleaning the pool every week would bring me in about $1500 for the summer.

Margie bid $800 and Susan upped it to $850. Not to be out bid, Angie raised the bid to $950. Susan bid $1000 and Margie bid $1100.

I went and sat down with mom and dad. Dad leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Those cougars really want your "services." he made the motion of air quotes when he said "services."

I smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders.

Mom gasped, speaking to me she said, "did you hear that Dan, Margie just bid $1300 for your services."

No sooner had mom said that when Susan bid $1350. I guess Angie was tired of the slow upward movement because she stood up and shouted, "I bid $2000 for the lawn and pool service."

Everyone in the room was talking between themselves.

The auctioneer asked for $2050 once, twice and three times. He slammed the gavel down on the table and said, "Sold for $2000.00 to the lady at table number 10. You may pay at the table and pick up the card with the contact information on who to call to start your service."

Dad clapped me on the back and smiled. Mom was just holding her hand over her mouth in astonishment. Those around us we congratulating me on getting so much for the charity with my donation.

Angie paid the bill and came over to our table. Mom gave her a hug and congratulated her for winning the bidding.

Angie turned to me and said, "can you come by tomorrow to check out what I have for you to do?"

"What time would be best for me to come by?"

"Can you be at my house at 11:30? We can discuss what I need done over lunch."

"I will see you at 11:30 tomorrow. Thank you for bidding on my services. I will make sure I do a good job for you."

Under her breath we heard, "so do I" as she walked away.

The auction was over about 11 pm and the chairman along with mom presented a fake check to the charity for $45,000.00 dollars.

Mom, dad and I got into our SUV and went home. When we got home mom gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and dad shook my hand in congratulations on how much my donation of my lawn and pool services brought in. We all were tired so we went to bed. I did not have any visitors that night and I was glad.

The next morning, I woke up to a knock on my door. When I answered, dad said that breakfast was ready and mom said it was getting cold.

I got out of bed and threw on a pair of lounging shorts and a t-shirt. I went downstairs and mom had a full breakfast of bacon and sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, toast and a fruit cup at each chair for dad, her and I.

"Wow, mom, it has been long time since we had such a big breakfast. What is the occasion?"

"I just thought it would be nice to make a big breakfast for my men. We are also celebrating the success of the auction last night. The $45,000 is the most we have ever made on the auction and your lawn and pool services set a record for the most one item has gotten other than the trips we have."

Dad spoke up, "I did not think that you offering to cut grass and clean a pool for 8 weeks would get $2000.00. I am proud of you son for being so generous with your time."

"I really did not do it out of the goodness of my heart. Mom volunteered me for it and told me that I was going to do it. Margie and Susan offered me a stipend of $200 if the bidding got to $1000 or more but I turned them down. I need to get ready to go over to Angie's house to see what her lawn and pool need. I will see both of you when I get back."

"Have fun son, I know you mother and I will. We will have the house all to ourselves." He winked at me and mom smacked him in the shoulder.

"Dan does not need to know any of that."

I left them in the kitchen discussing what dad said.

I took my bike and rode over to Angie's house. She lived about 20 blocks away from us. I knocked on the door and a beautiful girl of about 20 answered. I was tongue tied with her beauty. She had on a halter top that covered her ample breasts and some shorts that came down about 2 inches below her ass. She was barefoot.

She led me to the back yard where her mom was lounging by the pool. She had on a swim coverup and a modest one-piece swimsuit.

I could not get over how much the mother and daughter looked alike. Visions of having sex with both of them flashed through my mind.

We sat at the table and her daughter who she introduced at Lana brought us some ice tea. Angie informed me that Lana was a sophomore at the college I was going to and was staying at home to save money.

I told Angie I was doing the same thing. "What exactly do you want me to do for you since you won my services at the auction."

Out of Angie's mouth came these words, "more than I should."

I smiled and looked at her. "Would it be ok if I came by tomorrow and performed my first service for you. You have won my services for the next 8 weeks, which includes cutting the grass every two weeks and a pool service each week and I want to get the first one done and then we will schedule the other ones. You have a nice sized yard and I estimate it will take me about 3 hours to cut and trim the grass and another 1-1/2 hours to clean the pool. What time would be ok for me to arrive tomorrow?"

"You can come by around 9 am. Lana and I should be up and dressed by then. We will let you get started and then we are going shopping while you perform your services. We will be home before you are done. Is that ok with you?"

"That works for me. Do you have a mower and trimmer and all the tools to clean the pool?"

"I believe we have everything you need in the shed. Follow me and I will show you where it is."

She led me to the opposite side of the house where there was a shed about 20 feet by 20 feet. She told me what the combination was to get inside and opened the door. Inside was everything I would need. She had a riding mower and one self-propelled mower. There was a note on the riding mower that said it did not work right and to use the self-propelled mower."

I asked Angie about it and she said her previous lawn person just up and quit on her and she did not know anything about what was wrong with the riding mower. She said that was her husband's area before he was killed in a car accident two years ago. Since then she has hired a few people to maintain the lawn and pool.

I looked in the shed and then I looked at her. "Well, I see you have everything I would need or want right here." I looked right into her eyes and she looked away and I could see a little blush forming on her neck.

Angie led me back to the patio area and she asked if I wanted more ice tea.

"I would love some more tea. After I drink it, I will be getting on my way."

"Would you be able to stay for lunch tonight. It has been a while since Lana and I had someone over for lunch."

"That is hard to believe with how beautiful both of you are. If I did not know any better, I would think that you were sisters and not mother and daughter."

"Thank you, kind sir. Lana, come here." Lana came out of the house and Angie said, "Dan is staying for lunch today. Would you like to help me prepare our favorite dish?"

Lana smiled, "I would love to prepare him our favorite dish, if he is ok with that."

"I am sure whatever you make would be fine with me." Little did I know what the menu included.

We chatted for a bit more and then Angie got up and told me to relax as her and Lana would prepare their favorite dish for me.

I reclined on the lounger in the shade and sipped my ice tea. I must have dozed off because I awoke when someone was gently shaking my shoulder.

When I opened my eyes, the sight made me do a double take. Both Angie and Lana were dressed identical. They both had their hair in pigtails and they both had on yellow sundresses that ended mid-thigh. I could see that neither of them had a bra on and I could not see any panty lines so I surmised that neither had panties on either.

They both said at the same time, "we have prepared you our favorite dish. If you will follow us, we will serve it to you."

I stood up and followed them into the house and into the living room. They stopped in the middle and turned to me. They positioned me in front of them and then each one slowly lowered the top of their dress to expose their breasts. Both of their breasts looked identical. They proceeded to lower their dresses down their body until they were just below their asses and let them fall to the floor.

I was right in my assumption that they did not have any panties on as both mother and daughter stood naked before me. Both of their pussy lips were shaved and both had a small heart tattooed to the right of their clit. Above their clit they had a thin stirp of hair that looked like a downward pointing arrow.

I was starting to get hard just from looking at them when Lana reached out and started to remove my shirt. After my shirt was removed Angie started to unbutton my jeans and lower my zipper. Both of them then grasped a side of my jeans and slowly lowered them to the ground while they lowered themselves to their knees.

I lifted each foot and they removed shoes and socks and then my jeans and placed them with my shirt. Both of these beautiful women were naked and I was in my boxers, which had a tent formed by my ever-expanding cock.

Angie looked at Lana and said, "I will let you unwrap him so that I can give him what we have prepared for him."

Lana reached out and grasped my boxers and slowly lowered them to my knees and then let them drop to the floor. I lifted my feet one at a time and Lana removed them and dropped them on the top of my other clothes.

Angie reached out and grasped my turgid cock and brought it to her lips and gave it a kiss. She then presented it to Lana and she also gave it a kiss.

Angie then stood up and bent over and pressed her ass into my groin. While she was doing that Lana grabbed my cock and lined it up with her mom's pussy. Angie slowly speared herself on my cock and when she was in contact with my groin she just held herself there.

Lana stood up and got in front of her mom and lifted one foot to the chair that was next to her mother and took her mom's head and put her face in her cunt. "Lick my cunt mom while Dan fucks your pussy. This is what we agreed to do and then when he is done fucking you he will fuck me while you lick my cunt."

"Dan, fuck my mom good and then you can fuck me. Every time you come over to the house one of us is going to fuck you before you do the work you need to do. Are you ok with this?"

I started to move my cock in and out of Angie and looked at Lana. "I am ok with the arrangement and will enjoy fucking both of you."

With that Lana started pushing her mom's face into her cunt and I started fucking her faster and faster until I was ready to shoot my load into her. I let her know that I was going to cum and Angie pulled her face away from her daughters cunt and said. "Fill me with your sperm. Make me you slut."

I really started fucking her and then howled when I filled her pussy. Lana pulled her mom off her and got down on her knees and started sucking my cock clean of mine and her mom's juices.

When I was hard again Lana turned around and impaled herself on my cock and Angie took the same position as Lana did when I was fucking her and pulled her daughters face into her cunt.

"Lick his cum out of my cunt my daughter. When he is done fucking you, I will clean you pussy of his cum."

I fucked Lana for about 20 minutes while I watched her clean the cum out of her mom's cunt. After I blasted my load in her she laid down and her mom got into a 69 with her and they both started licking each other's pussies. I got dressed and started to exit when Angie lifted her head and said, "Same time next week?"

"I will be here. Thank you." I left the house and headed home with a big smile on my face.

When I got home mom was in the kitchen and Sally was in the living room. I entered the kitchen and gave mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"What is for dinner?"

"We are having spaghetti with garlic bread and a salad. Go into the living room with your sister and when your father gets home we will eat and then he will be off for another week away."

I went into the living room and sat across from Sally and she smiled at me and opened her legs to give me a view of her pussy. "Not now sis, later you can put that on my face."

Sally smiled at me. "It will be my pleasure sir."

Mom came into the living room and told us that dad would not be home for dinner and that he will just leave for his trip from the office.

"I swear that, that man is cheating on me."

"Mom, dad would not do that to you. You and him have sex all the time when he gets home from his trips." Sally said.

"The only time he does anything with me is when I ask him to. That is what I am saying to him when we hug. Take me to our bedroom and fuck the hell out of me. I think he only does it to keep me from suspecting that he has another woman on the side."

"He also comes home with clean clothes in his suitcase. He says it is to save me the time to wash his clothes. Before the last two years he always came home with dirty clothes for me to clean. That is why I suspect he is cheating on me."

Sally looked at mom, "Maybe you should start cheating on him then. You are a beautiful woman and I know you can get someone interested in you."

"I thought of that Sally but I am afraid that if I did then whoever it was would tell someone and then I would be the bad person."

I then spoke up, "Sally, mom does not need to have an affair. I will contact a friend of mine that has a uncle that is a PI and have him follow dad this week. I need the name of the hotel he will be staying at."