The Mommy Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom went to the desk and wrote the name of the hotel down and handed it to me. I got up and went to my room and called my friend and gave him the information. I told him that I would pay his uncle when he came back.

I then went back downstairs to find mom and Sally hugging each other and mom crying. I backed up and went to my room and fired up my cameras. I watched mom and Sally hold each other and talk for about 1 hour and then Sally got up and left the room.

I had just closed my cameras out when Sally entered my room and dropped her dress. "Lay on the bed sir and let me feed you my kitty juice. Mom is going out to drown her sorrows. We have about 2 hours."

Sally sat on my face and I licked her snatch from bottom to top. I sucked on her labia and then found her nubbin, which I put between my teeth and started sucking and nipping on it. Sally started grinding her cunt on my face and I put two fingers into her. I got them nice and wet and then slid one into her ass while I held her clit between my teeth holding her in place.

"Would you please stop sir? I cannot take any more."

I flipped Sally off of me and pulled her up on her knees and jammed my cock into her. I fucked her without mercy and filled her with a load. I then pushed her off my bed and told her to go to her room for the night.

I laid down in my bed and an hour later my phone rang and it was mom calling me to come pick her up from the bar.

I drove to the bar and mom got in the car. I started driving home when mom leaned over and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. She put her mouth on my cock and started sucking me off.

She stopped and looked at me, "Who have you been having sex with?"

I told her about Abby and Lana but she said the juices were fresh and not dried. "Where have you been while I was at the bar?"

Without thinking I said, "I have not been anywhere except at the house.?

"Oh, my god, you have been fucking your sister."

Stay tuned for Chapter 9.