All Comments on 'The Monster in My Closet'

by KittyAshleyy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Groos should be in the gay section.

trickamsterdamtrickamsterdamalmost 5 years ago
I liked it

Just a basic fantasy. Short and sweet.

I don't like Men, just women and trans who can pass. The story was still kind of erotic though.

I disagree it should be in gay, I don't read the gay section, but I assume it's basically gay sex. Not stuff w monsters. Perhaps he should've put a trigger warning at the front, "features gay sex" or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Don’t listen to people who read ‘nonhuman’ erotica but think dude humans doing the sex is gross. What a weird lack of self awareness.

This was fun, but the sex itself could have been more detailed, especially as it was blindfolded, the textual and sensational descriptions need to be really compelling. Keep it up though, this showed real potential and the short and sweet scene is a real treat amongst the multi-volume epics that fill this corner of lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Short and Sweet

I agree. Don't listen to the nonsense about it being in the wrong category. People come to the nonhuman section to read the impossible. Sexuality is sort of thrown out the window when one partner doesn't exist.

I enjoyed this but wish it had been a bit longer to include just a little more detail. Good story overall though.

EroticReader1986EroticReader1986almost 5 years ago
Great

Great story. Wish I'd get fucked like that. Totally in the right category.

ShortyMacShortyMac2 months ago

Great story, Wish I had a monster like that in my closet. 🤤😈 Worth a rock hard 20 stars……

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKittyAshleyy@KittyAshleyy
367 Followers
Hey I'm Ash 23 Non Binary Attempted Writer from the UK This is where the lewd stuff I write goes

SIMILAR Stories