The Mood

Story Info
Ella the wolf shifter is in a mood today.
3.2k words
4.5
1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella was in a mood today, she wasn't happy, or sad, or excited, or feeling lazy. She was just in a mood and didn't know what it was. She had been roaming around the house for an hour already, doing this and that, never able to finish what she started. The whole time she was going from room to room her wolf inside of her was pacing back and forth in her mind, she was in a mood too and they were feeding off each other. Trying to make the bed all she had accomplished was getting the blankets and pillows piled up on top of it.

In the living room, she had all the throw pillows and cushions off of the couch and love seat, planning on flipping the cushions over and setting everything back to right, but as soon as she got them all on the floor, she just couldn't do it anymore and had to move on to something else. While she was throwing all the cushions on the floor and piling the blankets up on the bed her wolf was humming in contentment but as soon as the mess was worse than when she started, she got agitated again. In the kitchen she had only half been able to organize the fridge, just getting the bottles of water and snacks pulled to the front before she had to abandon that task as well. It was the same in every room she visited, she would start thinking she would clean the whole room only to feel like she had to be doing something else soon after she started.

She needed Eli to come home, if he was here, she could pick a fight with him and maybe that would get her out of her mood. She loved Eli and was so happy living with him, but today, she needed more.

Ella was still moving from room to room, touching this and that, unable to get anything done, when Eli got home, Eli was late, and her mood was even worse for having to wait.

Eli was happy when he got home, today was the day he was going to pop the big question. The ring had finally been completed, and he had picked it up on the way home, waiting for the jewelers to box it up and wrap it with a bow. He had called Razzi's the cute little Italian restaurant where he and Ella had had their first date and made a reservation. He had told Ella he wanted to take her out to dinner tonight earlier in the week and hoped she would be ready when he got home.

When Eli walked through the door the first thing, he noticed was the living room, it looked like a tornado had gone through it piling all the cushions on the floor, across the living room of their small apartment he could see into the bedroom where it looked like the tornado had struck as well piling everything up on the bed. Finally, he noticed Ella standing in the doorway of their small kitchen, a glare on her face, her hip popped out with one hand on it. He started to ask what was wrong but didn't even get the first sound out before she lit into him.

"Where have you been Eli, I have been waiting here for hours for you to come home. You think I like being here all day on my day off while you are doing who knows what with your friends." She exclaimed.

"I know you got off work well over an hour ago and it only takes a few minutes to get home from the office, so tell me Eli what was so important that you had to go cavorting with your friends for so long?" Ella asked. She knew she was being unfair to him. He rarely did anything after work with his friends who often went out for drinks, preferring to come home to her. But right now it didn't matter she was in a mood, her wolf was in a mood, and she had to do something, now, to get out of it.

Eli's face dropped as Ella started questioning him, he knew she liked him home early on the days she had off from her job. This morning she had seem happy, excited about their date tonight, even though she didn't know he was going to ask her to become life mates, to mark each other forever, and be damned what the bigots thought about wolf shifter and vampire mating.

When Eli started to speak again, Ella's wolf let out a deep growl in her mind, one that Ella mimicked, the growl coming from deep in her chest rattling her bones. She started to stalk toward Eli, furious now for some reason even though she hadn't even given him a chance to speak yet. She could feel the change starting to come over her. Her incisors elongated pressing down over her lips, she could the claws coming out of the tips of her fingers, the hair growing thicker on her arms. Her sense of smell amplified a hundred times as her wolf nose emerged. Was that the smell of perfume she could smell coming off Eli, she felt her vision change to the brighter tones of her wolf vision. She knew that her eyes had just flashed over golden.

Eli saw Ella stalking toward him, her wolf form taking over. Instinctively, he let his fangs drop down, and his eyes flashed to red as his vampire came out to protect him. As she came closer, he let out hiss in warning. Then he realized what he was doing; this was his Ella, the love of his life, and he pulled back the vampire, his teeth retracted, his eyes went back to their normal deep, and he made himself smaller, tilting his head up and baring his neck to her in a sign of submission. He knew her wolf would respond to this as an alpha and she wouldn't hurt him.

Ella came closer to Eli, her wolf liking his show of submission, but the closer she got the stronger the smell of perfume, she could almost see it coming off his shirt. With a throaty growl, she asked him "Who was she, I can smell her perfume coming from you. Is that what you have been doing? Out with some vampire whore while I wait here for you?"

Eli is shocked for a minute; never would he do something like that to his Ella. Then he thinks back and the clerk at the jeweler was wearing perfume, and she might have touched his arm while he was picking up the ring. Eli quickly tries to explain "I stopped by a store, and the clerk there was wearing perfume, she might have brushed me while I was getting my bag."

Ella came right up to Eli, he still had his head up and to the side exposing his neck, trying to soothe Ella's wolf. Ella pushed her nose right into Eli's neck sniffing for the source of the perfume, not finding it there she ran her nose over his shoulder and down his arm. There, there it was on the arm of his shirt, with a growl she ran her claws down both sides of his shirt, shredding it before throwing it away from them. She then ran her head up and down Eli's chest and arms, searching for any hint that the clerk had touched his skin there, rubbing her scent over any place where there might have been even a trace of the perfume soaked through his shirt. Her wolf finally satisfied that another woman hadn't touched what was hers and that Eli was marked with her scent, finally pulled back from Ella a little bit. Ella was still partially shifted but her claws and fangs weren't quite as long now.

Eli relaxed some as Ella's shift retreated a little, he smiled down at her as she was still rubbing the side of her head against his chest further marking him as her's. He loved being marked by his little wolf shifter, it made him feel complete, which was why he planned to propose to her tonight. He looked down at her and said "Darling I would never do anything to hurt you. You are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of it with you."

Ella was still in a mood, even with her head nestled up against Eli. All traces of that whore clerk's perfume were gone, if she ever found that clerk, she would rip her to shreds for daring to touch what was Ella's. At Eli's words, a new feeling came over Ella; heat swept out from her core, bubbling through her entire body, and her teeth grew longer again as a new need filled her. She let out another low growl as she grabbed Eli's belt and pulled him with her toward the pile of cushions on the floor. She nearly tackled him down on the pile of cushions and landed on top of him, lips kissing his neck and running her teeth over his skin. Ella didn't know what was happening to her right now, all she knew was that she had to touch Eli, she ran her hands over every bit of his skin she could reach.

Eli was shocked at Ella's aggressiveness. He knew she was an alpha and liked to be in control, but this was beyond anything he had ever seen from her. At the same time, it touched a part of his soul, making his vampire want to come out and play. His teeth dropped back down as he kissed Ella's shoulder, running his tongue along the vein there. He dropped his hands down to Ella's waist and started to pull her shirt up, as soon as it got high enough to start impeding her, touching him, she reached up and tore it over her head, ripping it down the middle in the process, and through it aside.

Ella let out a low growl mixed with a moan when she felt Eli's sharp teeth drag over the skin on her shoulder after she pulled off her shirt. Her hands went to his belt, unbuckling it, even as her lips went over every bit of Eli's skin she could reach with her mouth. His taste drove her wild as she worked her tongue everywhere her mouth touched him. She didn't know why she was so hot or why she needed him so much. Her panties were already soaked, and her juices started to come through her pants. Every touch of his incisors on her skin sent a shock wave straight to her core. Her mood today wasn't like this, but it had built up all day long as she roamed around the house, and now it was feeding her desire, demanding that she take him now. This place on the floor was good with all the cushions, but it wasn't quite right, Ella needed something better.

Eli let out a possessive growl when Ella pulled away from him and stood up, she quickly reached down and pulled him up. He let out more growls when she started pushing him toward the bedroom. Ella growled right back not letting up until she had backed him up to the bed, then shoved him down on the pile of blankets and pillows. She reached up to his waist and in one move pulled her claws all the way down his legs, his pants and boxers being shredded and pulled off him in one move.

Ella's eyes flashed when she saw Eli's hard length standing straight in the air. Quicker than even Eli's vampire eyes could follow; she was on him. Her hand wrapped around his shaft as she started running her tongue up the bottom side of it. Eli loudly moaned as her tongue reached the underside of his engorged head. It was almost more than he could stand when her hot mouth covered his head and sucked his length in. Ella alternated between sucking Eli's hardness into her mouth all the way down to the hand she had clenched around his shaft, hollowing out her cheeks as she sucked on it; and letting his head come out of her mouth with a pop when she reached the top and licked down the side of it, coating it with her saliva.

Eli's hand went to the top of Ella's head when she sank her mouth down over him, trying to gain some control of what was happening. Ella quickly slapped his hand away, sinking back down on him at her own pace. Eli could feel her canines. sliding down each side of his manhood, one wrong movement with those razor-sharp teeth would split him open from base to head. But somehow the threat to his manhood didn't make him want to stop, it only made the excitement more. Eli didn't know what had gotten into Ella to make her act like this, but he was here for her if it was what she needed. Her growls and how she touched him made Eli feel different, almost like his soul was trying to reach out of his body and connect with Ella's.

Ella didn't know why being on the pile of blankets on the bed was better, it just was. But even with Eli's length all the way inside her mouth, his head hitting close to the back of her throat, her lips all the way down to the hand she had wrapped around his shaft. It wasn't enough, she needed more, she felt like she would erupt into flames if she couldn't find a way to satisfy this need burning through her body soon. Needing even more Ella released Eli's shaft, running her nails down his thigh leaving red furrows as they went down, causing Eli to hiss out his pleasure. Her hand out of her way Ella pushed down even more on his cock, letting his head hit the back of her mouth, her gag reflex causing her mouth to fill with saliva covering his shaft.

Ella needed more, she took even more of Eli's shaft into her mouth, her throat opening around his head swallowing it down and pushing down until her lips were at the very base of his cock. Eli's body flexed when she swallowed his cock, but Ella used one clawed hand on his chest to push him back down. Her growl rattled in her chest causing her throat to vibrate around his head making his eyes roll back up in his head as he fell back moaning. Ella couldn't really breathe with his head all the way in her throat, but she worked her head up and down anyway sliding his length out, and then back into her throat, taking quick breaths in between each one. She could feel her throat bulging out as she took him down, her saliva glands working overtime covering his entire pelvis with saliva.

Ella pulled back as another wave of need overpowered her senses, she reached down snagging her pants with her claws, and ripped them off, her pants and panties peeling off her as they were stuck to her by her flowing juices. The last barrier removed from what she needed, she pounced on Eli, her legs going to either side of his waist, driving her slick, wet heat down over his raging member. Eli's body arched off the bed when she enveloped him, his eyes a bright red, his fangs fully exposed. He reaches up and pulls her down to him, their lips meet with force, their fangs clashing together, as they each try to take control of the kiss. Ella moves her hips up and down driving Eli deep inside of her. She can feel Eli's muscles bulging as he gets closer, she grinds herself down on his pelvis working her clit across his skin, it slides in the mix of her saliva and the cream coming out of her core.

Ella is floating in her need now, almost lost in it, she feels it driving her to push Eli deeper inside of her, to take more of him. She wants everything that he is, ever was, or ever will be and she wants it now. She grabs his hands from her head pushing them above his, holding them there with one hand. She uses the other hand to tilt his head to the side exposing his neck and shoulder to her.

Eli feels her push his head to the side, and it hits him. Now he knows why Ella is acting this way. Why she had piled the blankets and pillows up on the bed and in the living room, he understood what is causing this, why Ella's wolf is driving her so hard to take him. She is in a mating heat, he knew it happened with wolves sometimes, that there was a chance that living together could cause it. But he had only heard of it happening with two wolves together, never with a wolf and a vampire. Eli leans farther back into Ella's nest, her safe space to mate and have babies. He tilts his head even farther to the side than Ella had pushed it. "Now my love, claim me now, I can't hold out any longer." He tells her.

Ella, hearing Eli's words realizes that was the last thing she needed, that now was the time. Her teeth snap out to their fullest length, and she dives her head down and clamps her teeth on the juncture between his neck and shoulder. Driving her teeth in deep she gives Eli her mate mark, forever marking him as hers, a warning to whore clerks who think of touching what is hers. As soon as her teeth sink into Eli, she feels his cock swell inside her and then explode, filling her greedy womb with his seed. She slowly pull her teeth out of his skin, licking the wound which has already healed up into a shiny silver scar, a perfect impression of her teeth marking him.

"Mate! Mine!" she declares.

As soon as her teeth leave his neck and he hears her declaration, Eli raises up his mouth going to her neck, his teeth punching deep into her vein. His vampire toxins hit her blood stream and euphoria follows. Her need is finally satisfied with her mate's teeth deep in her neck marking her, it detonates, rocking her body with waves of orgasm. Pleasure rolls over Ella until she about blacks out from it. When she comes back Eli is leaning over her his teeth still in her neck, as he slowly pulls them and the holes seal over leaving her with bright silvery scars, she feels her soul reach out to his twining together.

"Mine! Mate! Forever!" he declares, before collapsing down beside her.

Ella snuggles into Eli's chest, holding him close, her eyes bright with tears as happiness flows through her body. She tries to speak but realizes her throat is parched, she clears her throat and tries again.

"I love you Eli, but umm do you think you can go and get me a water and a snack, I feel totally drained right now. They are at the front of the fridge, so you won't even have to look for them." She says.