The Moon's Temptation

Story Info
A bard meets a wood elf soldier during a full moon.
3.5k words
3.78
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers

It was the month of Marpenoth of the Autumn session in the afternoon. I was getting a free wagon ride to Winfel in Findar Empire; it was the second biggest and the empire's capital. I came across a merchant caravan in Port Aber looking for adventures guard their wagon against bandits or wildlife on the road to Winfel. It would be a 4-week journey, but the pay will be 50 PP when arriving at Winfel. I signed up along with 4 other adventures.

The groups 2 of them look like paladins of Lidus, the god of law, justice, and order, one was a male dwarf, and the other was a female half-elf; both were dressed in plate armor with the crest on the chest and having longsword at there sides. The other two were human that looks related like brother and sister; by the way, the dress and have huge weapons; they're definitely barbarians, and they look like they never bathed.

Then there's me, the thicccc voluptuous tiefling bard. It wasn't easy growing up having guys hit on you due to having boobs the size of watermelons, but 3-times the size. Their huge, heavy, so sensitive to the touch, and sometimes causes little back problems. If I was in an orgy, I could fit 3 cocks between my tits.

My ass is massively huge, like 2 gelatinous cubes in each butt cheek. When you smack it or grip it, your hand would sink in the softness of the ass, every time I would walk, it would jiggle every step, I would knock down a table or chair when walking in the tavern or when I bump into random things, and finally, I would sometimes get stuck in chairs with arms when I sit down.

Sometimes this body is both a blessing and a curse from my human mother. When I walk, I get many males, and sometimes female eyes ogling me and giving me catcalls, and sometimes they would even grab my ass when walking. When I'm singing at the tavern, I get good tips and a nice meal due to my singing and charisma. I would get hit on a lot or grope, but when told that idiot to move that hand, I would break it, and so the perverts that I'm not to be fucked with due to me not just being a beautiful lore bard a very skilled w a rapier as a swashbuckler rogue.

During the journey, that human male barbarian kept hitting on me, always trying to sleep in his tent or suck his cock. The pervert's sister always hits him on the head with the flat of her greatsword and keeps apologizing to me for his behavior, and the two paladins were cool, the dwarf was married, and the half-elf women made a vow of chastity. There were a few fights here and there during the journey, but nothing I couldn't handle using my bardic magic and finesse rapier acrobatic skills. I may be a thicccc big woman, but I can fight.

One night that pervert tried to rape me in my tent while I was sleeping, but luckily I had my dagger, and let's say he won't think twice before doing that again, and boy, his sister beat him within an inch of his life with her fist. She was raging while pounding him into near bloody pulp. It took the two paladins to use their healing magic to keep him wake him up but didn't heal him fully as he would be turned over to the city guard in Winfel for attempted rape.

Fast forward...

After getting through the front gates of Winfel, the merchant did pay me 50 PP, plus divide the perverts pay 4 ways as he was taken to jail by the city guard, so we got an extra 12 PP plus 5 GP. The merchant again apologized for what happened to me and gave me a tavern/inn where I can stay there for free if I show the owner his seal. I then said my farewell's to my 2 paladin friends, and as for the barbarian sister, I did want to thank her in private; I did tell her that I was bisexual, and I would like to give her some girly fun as I was going to wrap my thicccc tiefling tail around her waist. Still, she refused to make sure her pervert brother not be hanged or spend life in jail. So we went on our separate ways.

After a short walk to the tavern/inn, the merchant recommends me, and his seal would work. I arrived at The Blue Willow, It was a 3-floor tavern/Inn, and the sign was a blue tree. As I entered, the place was packed for an afternoon after lunchtime. The bottom floor had lots of tables surrounding an area for dancing, the stage was in the back of the tavern, and the bar was on the right side, and the kitchen was on the left side, go between the swinging doors.

As I was walking to the bar, making sure not to bump into tables or people, but still getting some looks from patrons, I managed to find the strongest barstool to hold my ass weight and not break. An old human man with a beard looked like he was in his 60's and wearing an eye patch; he had the look of a retired adventure. He came approached me behind the bar.

"What can I get you, lass?" The older man said.

"Are you the owner of this place?" I asked.

"Aye, I am the owner, old one-eye Jin at your service lass, but you can call me Jin," said Jin with a smile.

I could tell Jin was staring at my breast, although my one-piece dress is a button-up, making sure my scarf is around my neck.

"Dirty old man," I said in my head while rolling my eyes.

I showed him the merchant seal gave me, and Jin's eyes widened, and shook his head with approval. Then I put away the seal back into my pouch.

"Well, now lass that will let you stay for a month free of charge, your drinks, meals, and room will be on the house since you saved a good friend of mine," said Jin.

Jin was also looking at my Lute, Violin, and Mandolin.

"Are you a bard lass?" Jin asked.

I nod my head with a yes.

"Would you like to perform tonight for dinner service?" Jin asked.

"Yes, I would love to perform tonight, " I said.

Jin smiled.

"Would you like a drink and something to eat, lass?" Jin asked.

"Yes, please, mead and venison with bread," I said.

"Coming right up, lass oh, I didn't get your name," Jin said.

"Oh, I'm Harmony," I said.

"Well, nice to meet you, Harmony; I'll make sure your meal comes out, also; let me get you your room key; it's on the 3rd floor, take the suite," Jin said.

Then Jin takes a clean tankard mug out and pours me a tankard of mead, then slides it to me with a room key on the 3rd floor. I then took my tankard and started to drink my mead, and it tasted so sweet with a hint of spice in the alcohol. As I was sitting down minding my own business, having a few guys coming up to me saying some corny pick-up lines or sexual commits, I just rolled my eyes. Till after about an hour, a woman sat next to me.

She was a young wood elf that looked like she was in her 20's. She was really tall, like 6'4 ft. She had breastplate armor on, but the design was wolf theme even the helm when close she was wearing a wolf head. She was carrying many firearms on her; a rifle, two pistols, and a wolf shortsword on her hip. I could tell she was muscular with her armor on, but her hair was long and black, and her eyes were different one was grey, and the other was blue. She then looked at me with a nice smile.

"How are you doing?" The wood elf said.

"I'm fine," I said.

"So what a beautiful tiefling like you doing in the capital?" The wood elf said.

I smiled with a grin.

"Me? playing a game, the first idiot who grabs my ass gets his arm broken, 10 points if he's drunk," I said with a sarcastic voice.

The wood elf laughed.

"That sounds like fun. Can I join?" She asked.

I smiled. Then extend my hand to shake.

"What's your name? I'm Harmony," I said.

"Yesna Ulva," she said. Then she takes my hand and shakes it.

"Nice to meet you, Yesna," I said.

After my meal arrived, Yesna and I went to an empty table and talked all afternoon, getting to know each other. I learned that she was a soldier, a member of the royal army, friends with the princess Sofía, and she was going to journey to find her sister. I was amazed by her story and her past. I told her about my past that my father disowned me for not being a warlock or wizard; my mom looked out for me; I had a gift for singing. My older brother is living life as a hexblade warlock pirate in Aswajin. My older sister shadow sorcerer is a professor in the school of magic at Silvar River.

As it was getting to dinner time, Jin came to the table where I was sitting with Yesha.

"Sorry to interrupt your chat, but Harmony, it's time for the show," Jin said.

Harmony nodded.

"I'll be back after the show Yesna," I said. Giving Yesna a wink.

"Come on, I'll announce you on the stage," Jin said.

So Jin escorted me to the stage, and I can tell Yesna was looking at massive booty juggling every step and the hips swaying from side to side. I also got other eyes looking at my ass too, but I paid no attention to them. As I was walking, I cast an enhanced ability bard spell on myself to look more charismatic, lasting for 1 hour. As I got on the stage, Jin made the whole tavern silent as he was ready to introduce me to perform, Then Jin even waved over a few of his bouncers to circle the stage just if some perverts want to pounce me.

"Patreon's of the Blue Willow for tonight's musical entertainment, I present to you Harmony," Jin said. Then he got off the stage.

I got on the stage, took out my Lute, and also cast a minor illusion spell to add more instruments in the song's background. I then started playing my music, singing and shaking my massive huge thicccc booty while dancing (OOC: she was singing Beyonce Crazy in Love); a lot of the patrons was going crazy they dance, some were even thrown back by a bouncer due to them wanting to touch me, I saw a lot of nose bleeds, and 2 older men died of a heart attack even Jin almost had a heart attack.

After the song that took 4 minutes, the crowd wanted an encore before I get my tips. I looked at Jin, and he gave me a nod while pouring a lot of drinks for new patrons, so I sang my encore (OOC: Beyonce Check on it), and damn, a lot of the men left for the bathroom because of the hard-on they had and needed to get rid of it, as I was singing I could see Yesna giving me the eye, but after the song, I then get a lot of cheers and catcalls. I then collected my tips, a lot of SP's, and GP's too much to count.

I then got off the stage, and the Bouncers were kind enough to escort me back to the table where Yesna was sitting; along the way, I still get looks, and guys now saying sexual things at me. So, I sat down, and Yesna was sitting next to me, and I can tell that she was the hunger for me in her eyes and something else in her eyes like a wolf.

"Could we take this to my room?" I asked.

"Sure, lead the way," Yesha said.

So we both got up from our seats, and as we are about to leave the table, some horny bald and bearded middle-aged man that looks like he worked in the docks grabbed my ass, and his 3 other male friends were cheering as he did it, and the whole tavern was quiet.

"You're gonna wanna move that hand," I said in a calm voice.

The middle-aged man ignored me and squeezed more tightly, and as I was about to break this guy's arm. Yesna came out of nowhere and punched this guy in the face so hard that he was knocked out for the count. As his friends were about to step out and start a fight, Jin took out his gun, and with one shot in the air, pointed at the 3 men.

"Take your unconscious friend and leave my tavern, or I'll paint my wall with your insides," Jin said with a vicious pirate voice.

The 3 men got their friend up, carried him, and rushed out tavern leaving the place like a bat out of hell. Jin then gave me a nod, and I gave him a nod of thanks. Then tavern was back to its nice environment, and then I looked at Yesna. The look I gave her was like, I want you now. So I took her hand and quickly walked to my room on the tavern's 3rd floor, and my room number was 307. I then unlocked my door to my room; before I entered, I looked at her, and as I looked, we were alone on the 3rd floor.

"Thank you for defending me back there," I said with gratefulness in my voice.

"No problem," Yesna said.

I then got close to her pressing my huge chest against her chest.

"You know what really turns me?" I said with a hint of lust in my voice.

"Oh? What might that be?" Yesna said with lust in her voice.

"I like it when friends, both male, and female, slap, and grip on my ass cheeks," I said with lust.

So I backed up from her; I then turn around pokes it out toward her bending down like I'm going to pick up a coin, but my head looking at her. Yesna eyes widen like whoa, then she smiled, and with her left hand, she cranks it back then smacks my left ass cheek. That slap was so hard that everyone on the 2nd floor could hear it; luckily, no one was on the 3rd floor yet. As that slap happened, I bit my lip with lust. I was super horny as hell cause that slap was strong!

I then turned to her, and she can tell I was turned on, and my face beat red. I then jumped on her and started to make out with her; Yesna catches me then open the doors to my room; as we entered the room, it was a suite with a nice bed, table, couch, desk, and a bathroom with plumbing/running water. I then used my tiefling tail to close and locked the door Yesna was carrying me to the bed, and as we were undressing and kissing her neck, I felt something poking at me. I unbutton her pants to see that she had a cock, and I was surprised.

Yesna looked at me with shame; she told me that she was born with this. I then smiled, took off my glamoured studded leather armor, took my one-piece dress off, and my bra. I then started to give her a nice titjob on her 14-inch cock while I also sucked on her tip like rock candy. Yesna was moaning pleasure as I was sucking on the tip of her cock while moving my tits up and down on the shaft of her cock.

"Ohhhhhhh Harmony, your breast is so soft, please don't stop," Yesna said, but with grunts of pleasure in her voice.

I started moving my breast with more speed to make Yesna come sooner. I looked up into her eyes, and boy, she was enjoying a lot; her head was back, and her eyes were closed as she was moaning.

"I'm CUMMING!" Yesna said while screaming.

I stopped sucking on the tip, and soon her hot white cum shoot up and covered both my face and tits. I moan with pleasure, and I was wet as fuck, and I need her cock now. I then got off the bed, cast prestidigitation to clean the cum off of me, and took all my clothes off till I was fully naked from head to toe, but I was dripping juice from my puss, showing that I was so horny.

I then laid on, got on the bed, laid down on my stomach, looking at her with pleading and horny look.

"H-Hey! How long are you gonna keep staring or have me waiting? Give it to me!" I said in a horny, pleading voice.

Yensa then stripped full naked from head to toe, and her cock was still had an erection, so she went behind me and slid her cock in my huge massive thicccc ass and started pounding me hard in the ass like a red dragon, and I was screaming with moans of pleasure. She was doing me doggie style, but as I was getting pounded by her, she started to howl like a wolf; it was a full moon tonight, and I heard a when fucking under a full moon it would make the sex more erotic. As I was distracted by being fucked in my ass, Yesna was slowly transforming into a werewolf! She grows a little more in her height, her fur matched her hair color, and her eyes were glowing blue.

As she then stopped fucking me doggie style, she then used her strength and flipped me over the top be on top of her, and I was now full surprised to see that she was a full werewolf. I was still too horny to ask questions; I was right now a devil in heat wanting to fuck right now and ask questions after. I just put her cock inside my pussy, and start riding her hard like a wild warhorse. The sex was so amazing that I used a thaumaturgy spell and made my voice so loud that the whole floor and the second floor can hear my screams of pleasure. The first floor and the main floor can almost hear the screams.

The sex lasted all night till it was midnight, and we both cuddle then fell to sleep. The next morning around dawn, I woke up to a nice feeling in my pussy, Yesna, in her elven form and licking/eating me out this morning. I smiled as I brushed her hair with my hand.

"Good morning, my little wolf," I said with a giggle in my voice.

Yesna stopped eating me out then looked at me with a smile.

"Good morning to you too as well, my little devil," Yesna said with a giggle in her voice.

"Shall we take a bath together?" I said with a tease in my voice.

Yesna noded then got off of me, and then while still naked, I walked to the bathroom and gesturing me to follow, so I got off the bed and followed her to the bathroom and turned on both hot and cold water in the tub. We both got in the tub; Yesna went in first, then I went in after laying in front of her. We were both smiling as we had a wild night.

"So you're a werewolf?" I said with a hint of surprise.

"Yes, I'm a werewolf, but I wasn't bitten by one; I was born with it; you could say it's a family curse," Yesna said in a voice, but with a hint of shame.

"Well, I don't care if you're a werewolf or you have a cock; as long I get to be with you, Yesna, then I'm happy," I said with passion and love in my voice.

We then washed each other, but Yesna kept playing with my huge breast during the bath. After the bath, we put on some clean clothes and our armor, got our gear then went downstairs for breakfast. Jin has given me a thumbs up, and some of the patrons were still looking at me, but with blushing red faces, cause of hearing the sex last night, lol. After we found a table, I order hotcakes, biscuits, and eggs with light mead. Yesna order 2 steaks with eggs and a light mead as well.

After we ate, Yesna had to leave meet the princess for a mission but asked me to come with her. She would introduce me to the princess and a team of adventure women she is building, and the name of the group is called the Valkyries. I agreed, then we both got up from the table, and I then told Jin that I'd be back. So the two of us left for the castle to see what new adventures await me.

But that is a story for another day...

Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers