The More Things Change ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lest I be obligated to accept another penalty kiss."

She pouted. It was unbearably adorable. I had to change the subject, so I said,

"You really know how to pan-fry a ribeye," I said. "The veggies are perfect, too!"

"Thank you! Help me wash the dishes?"

"Of course."

That done, the sun set, we watched the stars for a bit, until the mosquitos reminded us we had not brough along any insect repellant, so we went back inside, and watched a movie. A classic comedy that had us both howling with laughter. By then it was 11:00PM.

"Well, guess I'd better head out to the SUV," I said.

"Buzz-kill!" I leaned in and accepted the kiss.

"Got the keys?"

"Buzz-kill!" I leaned in and accepted the kiss.

"Seriously, though, we've got a big day, tomorrow. Keys please?"

"Bu-!"

I silenced her by placing my finger over her lips. It surprised me that I did that, just as much as it did, her. But having gained her silence, I said, "You can't just go shouting that all the time. I'll start thinking you want to kiss me."

"Oh, we can't have that, can we?" she said, quietly. "Ok, let me get the keys." She searched through her purse. Then she went and searched through her suitcase. Then she went and searched through the whole house, everywhere she had been.

She said, "Roy? I've lost them. I can't find them, anywhere."

"Maybe you dropped them on your last trip in from the SUV," I said.

We found a flashlight, and searched, no luck. I tried the doors, all of them, just in case one of them was unlocked. Nope. All locked up tight and proper.

"It's really kind of warm out here, anyway," Nicole said. "And you can't roll the windows down because of the mosquitos. Come on, bestie? Just sleep in the house?"

"There's nowhere for me to sleep. And my sleeping bag is in the SUV."

"So? Sleep in the bed, with me."

"Oh, no!"

"Silly, when girls are best friends, they sleep in the same bed all the time!"

"Well, guys never do."

"Good thing we're not both guys, then, right?" And she poked me in the side, which tickled and made me jump.

"Seriously, Roy," she said, "I know I can trust you not to take advantage of me, or the situation."

"But I'm only human! And you're gorgeous! And it's been so long since Marlene and I ..."

"It's all right," she said. "We can sleep back-to-back, and if you get any ideas, I can tickle you." She did, again making me jump.

"All right," I said. "But I'm staying dressed!"

"Buzz-kill!" she said. I leaned in for my kiss.

"No sign of resistance at all that time," she said. "That Pavlov fella was really on to something, wasn't he?"

"Come on," I said, "Let's stop feeding the mosquitos."

We went in and sat down on the love seat again. "Roy? Don't take this the wrong way, but you really a need a shower and a change of clothes."

"But all my stuff is still in the SUV," I said.

"Look, I'll give you a blanket. Go in the bathroom, get undressed, throw your clothes out here, and I'll put them in the wash. Then you can take a shower, and use the blanket while your clothes are washing and drying."

"I guess ..." It was a pretty good plan. I was a bit smelly. Though I wondered why she hadn't said anything while we watched the movie? Oh, well.

I undressed, called out that I was going to open the door, so she could look away. I opened the door, and she was standing right there! Panicked, I closed the door.

"Roy!" she called out. "Stop being silly!"

"But you might have seen me!"

"I did see you. Roy, it's no big deal to me. I'm a nurse. In the urology department! There is nothing, literally nothing, about the human body that I have not seen before. Many times!"

"Turn away!" I said.

"Ok, fine!"

I peeked through the door, and she had turned away. I dropped my clothes on the floor, and quickly closed the door.

"Wouldn't it be funny if I called out "Buzz Kill," and you reflexively opened the door to take your penalty-kiss?"

"NO!" It's a good thing I was in the shower because that thought gave me an erection so fast it almost hurt.

I showered, dried myself with the towels, then took the blanket, wrapped it around me, and stepped out of the bathroom.

Nicole was back on the loveseat, watching a movie. Covered in a blanket.

"Nicole? Do you know if my clothes are in the dryer?

"Bad news, old sport," she said. "The dryer is busted. I hung all our stuff out to dry, but it'll take all night."

"Oh, man, this just keeps getting better and better," I said. "Now I've got nothing to wear, and nowhere to sit. Wait. Did you say you washed all your clothes, too?"

"I did."

"WHY?" I asked.

"Because my clothes needed it, too. And all my stuff is in the SUV, too. And I didn't expect the dryer to be broken, so I thought I'd just wash all our stuff at the same time."

"So, you've got nothing but a blanket, to cover you?"

"Yes."

"You're naked?"

"As the day I was born."

"Now I've got nowhere to sit."

She looked at me, surprised, and said, "What do you mean? Sit here, beside me!"

I hesitated.

"What?" she said. "Oh. Because we're naked, with only blankets to cover us. Right?"

I nodded.

"Oh, come on!" she said. "I'm not going to attack you!"

"You should be worried about me," I said. "I know we've always enjoyed the physical flirting. I love it as much as you do. But this is too tempting!"

She looked at me and said, "You wouldn't. I know you wouldn't. I could strip naked, and lie down on the bed, spread-eagled, and if I asked you not to touch me, I know you wouldn't. I've given you lots of opportunities to show me you're secretly a lecherous man as bad as all the others, over a period of months. Not once, ever, have you ever acted inappropriately. Despite me giving you every possible chance. Now come on, sit down, and let me cuddle up to you."

"In separate blankets, though, right?" I said.

"Oh, for Heaven's sake!" she said. "Buzz-kill!" I sat down and leaned over and accepted my penalty kiss.

"If I didn't know better," she said, "I'd say you're deliberately working to get as many of these kisses as you can!"

"What? No! Nicole, I'm just so afraid I'll do something dumb and ruin our friendship. And our friendship is all that has kept me hanging on, these last few years. I just can't lose that, too."

She was staring at me, and her eyes seemed bright. A tear fell from one. "Nicole?"

She brushed at her eyes, and said, "You really do say the sweetest things, don't you? You're not even trying. You don't even know you're doing it. And from your clueless mouth pour the sweetest words."

We were quiet for a moment, then she said,

"Are you afraid of losing your marriage?"

"No. But only because I think it's already over."

She stared in my eyes for a moment, took a breath and said, "New game: while we are sitting here, I am going to cuddle you, and you will cuddle back. That's it. Just two people who love and respect each other, sharing a quiet moment together. Ok?"

"But what if I get-"

"Yes! I know. You may get an erection."

I couldn't look her in the eyes. That was exactly what I was afraid of!

"Roy, that's ok. Like I said, I'm a nurse in a urology department. I have seen everything. I do not mind the body of a healthy, normal man, and all that goes with it, in the slightest. You should be happy to be healthy and whole, because, bestie, not everyone is so lucky. And there is no guarantee that our good health will be with us forever. Or even tomorrow. So if you get one, you don't have to worry about me finding out, I'll already know. By your breathing. And it's fine. It's ok. I am not offended, and I'm not worried you will turn into an uncontrollable cave man. I'll be glad to know that I still have what it takes to turn a man on."

"You had any doubt about that?"

"My husband is the even more dysfunctional brother of your dysfunctional wife. Yes. A girl can start to have doubts, despite what she sees in the mirror. So if you do get a stiffy, well, then, I appreciate the compliment."

"See, we strayed into another area that illustrates why most men and women do not have opposite sex besties. If you were a guy? None of this would be a problem, and most of it wouldn't even be happening."

She had twisted around in the love seat, so her legs were up over the armrest, and her back was pressed tightly against my left shoulder. "Here," she said, "Lift your left arm up for a moment." I did and she settled further in against my ribs.

"Now, give me your left hand, let me put your arm where I want it, and don't freak out, ok?"

She took my arm, and laid it across her chest, placing my left hand on her right shoulder.

I instantly began to get an erection. Feeling the warmth of her body through her back on my ribs was enough to start that all by itself. Add the warmth and softness of her bosom, as my arm lay across her breasts? I got hard so fast it almost hurt.

"Now isn't this nice?"

There was nothing else to say, except, "Yes."

She tilted her head back, looked me in the eyes and said, "Still wish I was a guy?"

"Nope!"

"See? There are advantages, too, to having an opposite-sex bestie."

She smiled and went back to watching the movie.

As we sat there, the various scents of her body were becoming noticeable. Her perfume. Her shampoo & conditioner. Skin cream. Her sweat. I began to worry that her faith in me not attacking her might be completely unfounded, as I felt the streams of precum from my penis make its way lazily down my now fully erect cock. I was fighting the impulse to stroke her face, caress the front of her body, my heart racing.

"Like I said, bestie," she said, quietly, "Thank you for the compliment."

"How did you know? I was controlling my breathing."

"Bestie, I can feel your heartbeat hammering away inside your chest, right behind me. You'll be glad to know that in professional opinion, it sounds like everything is working away correctly, in there."

"Thank you, bestie," I said, "For this wonderful moment." I pulled her to me, and kissed her head.

Believe it or not, but we fell asleep like that. We woke up an hour later, just past midnight, and agreed it was time to go to bed.

"You take the bed, I said, I'll sleep on the floor."

"Buzz-kill!" I leaned in for the kiss.

"Now, Roy. Stop being so silly. We have both been out here, in close contact, with nothing but blankets to cover ourselves. Neither of us has mis-behaved. We even fell asleep."

"So here is what we are going to do," she said, standing up. "You go in there and lie down. Get under the covers. Then call out when you're ready, and I'll come and get in the bed, too. That way, your modesty will be protected."

I did, and she came in, and said, "Buzz-kill!" She came over and kissed my cheek.

"What was that for? I didn't say anything!"

"That was for me walking in here and finding you on top of the covers! I'm going back out. I'm coming back in one minute, and if you're not under the covers, you're getting penalty kisses all night long!"

She went out. I hastily got under the covers, still wrapped up in my blanket I'd been wearing. She came back in. "That was a fast minute," I said.

"I'm tired and sleepy. Anyway, I could hear you thrashing around in here like a Longhorn Bull in thick brush. When you got quiet, I figured you were settled. As always, I was right."

I rolled over so she didn't have to worry about me watching her. She pulled the covers over on her side, I heard a quiet "thud" sound, and I felt her getting in the bed.

"See?" She said. "Nothing to it."

"Nicole?"

"Yes?"

"That sound, just before you got in the bed?"

"Yes?"

"Was that your blanket, falling to the floor?"

"It was."

She snuggled up against my back, spooning me. Her left hand was rubbing up and down my left arm, and it felt so good.

"Why did you drop your blanket?"

"Because I've wanted to do this with you for over a year, now, Roy. And here we are. And when the car keys got lost? I saw my chance. That you needed a shower and clean clothes was a bonus. You didn't really smell bad at all. I just made that up to get our clothes off. So, anyway, I saw a chance to make this one little dream of mine come true. And I decided I am not going to let this chance go to waste."

I tried to get up, but she held on to me even more tightly.

"Please, Roy? We're not teenagers, about to do something foolish, and get pregnant or give each other a disease. We're grown adults. And if I haven't yet made it perfectly clear? I want this. With you. So badly. And I know you want it, too. We should make love. We'll be good for each other. For these next two weeks, it's just us. You and me. Please? Let's have this time, together, for each other? And, if you don't want to make love, then, please just stay here with me, tonight, ok? I promise I won't try anything else. Please stay with me just for tonight? We can sleep like we did on the loveseat."

"So you'd like to make love?" I asked.

"Yes."

"So, If I took your hand, and brought it to my lips, and started kissing it?" Which I proceeded to do. "You'd like that?"

"Oh, Roy, I would, I would! But ... we'll have to get you out of this extra blanket. I don't want you overheating, just when I've finally worn down your resistance!"

I got up out of the bed and threw the blanket I'd been wrapped up in on the floor. Then I reached out for the blankets on the bed, and pulled them off the bed. We took our first long looks at each other's bodies. "Get a good look," I said. "Because we're going to be way to close up to each other to see clearly, for the next little while. Like what you see? Last chance to call this off."

"I love what I see," she said. "And you? Do I meet your standards?" She stretched her arms out behind her head, arched her back, ankles crossed, and thrust her hips back.

"Yes," was all I could say.

"Then come and get it, lover!"

I stretched out over her, covering her torso with mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I leaned in for our first, real kiss. I made it a long, slow, thorough deep one, as our tongues met and played against each other.

I began running my hands over her body, down her sides, her hips, her legs. I buried my face in her neck and brought my hand up to her breast and started caressing it and lightly pinching her already stiffened nipples. Her hips began to buck in response to the sensations roaring through her body. She brought her fingers up to my mouth and put them inside, and I was flooded with the taste and scent of her arousal.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"I'll show you how much I love that," I said. I pushed myself up on my knees, and moved to the end of the bed, by her feet. I took her ankles in each hand, lifted her legs straight up, and held them against my chest while I ran my hands up and down them.

Then going back to her ankles, I gently spread her legs open, and started kissing up and down them, from the tops of her feet to mid-thigh. Kissing and nibbling and caressing them both the whole time. She was squirming and writhing on the bed. Then I pushed her legs back, and sank down on my arms, her pussy directly beneath my face. She was completely smooth-shaven. This was a first for me, and I had to admit, I loved it! I began kissing down to her pubic mound from mid-thigh. I got down to the outside of her vulva on one side, driving her wild with anticipation.

Then I repeated the same process on the other side. At first she moaned in frustration, she had been so ready for me to go down on her pussy. But I held her steadily in place, using my strength to hold her right where I wanted her. That, too, just seemed to drive her even more wild with desire. As I worked my way back down the inner thigh of her right leg, her groans of frustration changed into moans of pleasure.

I then kissed her vulva, all over it, savoring her taste and scent. Her arousal was spilling out of her, soaking her thighs and the bed beneath her. Again, I used my strength to hold her hips still, and as before it seemed to drive her insane. I played my breath over her slit, her clit, not yet having touched her directly, and held her where I wanted her. Finally, I put my mouth over her clit, like I was kissing her mouth, my lips sliding over the lips of her vulva, even as my tongue reached out and toyed with her engorged clit. The instant I started, I felt spasms begin to wrack through her entire hips and abs, heard her breathing go entirely ragged and irregular as her lungs fought for air to keep up with the demands of her body. She was holding her hips still, so I let one hand roam up to her breasts, and began pinching her nipples. I took the other hand and started running over the outer and inner lips of her labia, but then her hips began bucking, and I had to bring both back to her hips to hold her still.

I began tonguing her labia, and her entrance, running over the full length of her slit, from clit to entrance.

I buried my tongue as deeply into her entrance as I could, and held her there, making her endure the sensations flooding through her.

"Roy! I'm coming! Please don't stop!"

I continued my oral assault on her pussy with everything I had to give, and pushed her right over the edge into a huge, long, deep orgasm that wracked her entire body with convulsions, making her eyes roll back in her head. I continued to hold her down, and relentlessly kept tonguing, kissing, and sucking on her pussy. She was screaming, now, in the throes of the peak of her orgasm. I held her in place as her whole body convulsed and shuddered beneath my shoulders. When her orgasm began to fade, I resumed tonguing her, and that brought her back to orgasm for another 10-20 seconds of bliss. Her breathing now sounded like a wounded animal. I let up enough to let her begin to get her breath back.

When she began to sound somewhat more normal, her body beginning to relax, I resumed going down on her pussy again. I kept her going like that for four orgasms! I had heard about this, about women who are multiply orgasmic, but I had never, until now, seen it in real life.

I was wondering how long I could keep her going like this, when suddenly she put her hand against my head, and gasped, "STOP! ROY! P-PLEASE STOP!"

I did, and rolled off her and went back up to lay with her, shoulder to shoulder. She got her breath back, and then, to my surprise, bust into huge, wracking sobs!

"Oh, God, Roy! I didn't know it could ever be like that!" she managed to say. "Can we do that again?"

"All you want," I said. She immediately went back to the huge sobs. They subsided after a while. We lay in each other's arms, stroking each other's backs, hips and thighs, as she regained her strength.

"Well get ready, mister," she said. "I'm about to suck the entire contents of your balls out through your cock! Lay down on your back."

I did as she said, and she crawled between my legs, and took my cock in her mouth. It was so wonderful. But I had to warn her,

"Baby, if you want to fuck, don't do this too long, all right? I'm so ready to come I don't know why it isn't happening already!"

She gave me a thumbs up and a wink, but didn't let up on sucking me down her throat for an instant. I didn't want it to end, but the male body has its limits,. And I knew mine were fast approaching.

"Baby, if you want to fuck, we have to do it, now! I'm not going to last too much longer!"

She released me from her mouth, scooted up over my cock, straddled me, and took my full length inside her in one quick motion. She was so gloriously wet there was no resistance whatsoever. Just the most incredible, hot, engulfing tightness around my cock.

She held herself like that, her clit pushed directly against my belly. "I can feel your cock, throbbing inside of me," she said. "It feels soo gooood!"

I could feel her vagina, quivering in near orgasm, all around my cock, I could feel her growing even more impossibly wet, when suddenly, her eyes again rolled back in her head, her body was wracked with convulsions, and she collapsed on my chest, in another orgasm.